TEN:Delanie Walker (hamstring) returns to practice
DAL:Schefter: Dez (knee) expected to miss Week 4
BUF:Bills hopeful Watkins travels to New England
NYG:Rashad Jennings (thumb) limited at practice
JAC:Julius Thomas (elbow) will be game-time call
HOU:'Slim' odds J.J. Watt (back) returns in 2016
NE:Garoppolo & Brissett both practicing Thursday

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Cox-Named-Defensive-Player-Of-The-Month/e67ce567-a583-4bfb-b293-837dfffed383
presnapreads.com/2016/09/24/kirk-cousins-derek-carr-brock-osweiler-and-the-gaps-in-evaluating-efficiency/
phillyvoice.com/carson-wentz-should-be-real-quarterback-stop-dinking-dunking/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctcNWW7STOJh_CshtnOzrCg6tpw6989DwbJT-NaF8v_eviDw/viewform
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHIEO2QqEmI1AvVQaBm2nCG3HN2c5ISjxStS9rWffdTvAKvA/viewform
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go redskins

Redskins fucking suck

2nd for Steelers going 18-1

i know that feel

Raiders will win 9 or 10 games this season and I will be happy.

>alshon with knee and hammy issues

Jesus they are going to get slaughtered sunday

reposting

Jenkins and McLeod make up at worst the second best safety tandem in the NFL. Feel free to make a fool of yourself and attempt to dispute it

The Chargers WILL find a way to lose to the Saints.

>there are """"""""""people"""""""""" that think some pukeadelphia safety is better than the Hitman

>tfw they'll never go back to the GOAT unis

You can put an S in front of hitman, and that's what I think of Harrison Smith

Chargers only have slight upper hand because they're at home

But they're so injured and they're the >chorgers so who knows

>bosa still limited at practice

Never gonna see him play 2bh

Can the Packers beat the bye week?

Well, at least he'll play at the Q for one last time.

Also, this could be a great game for Gordon.

I like their matchup

How many picks will Eli throw this Monday?

I thought he was going to have a good game against the Colts but they pretty much shut him down

He needs more carries, still

Mccoy has got to be fired

They might get like 4 starters back so I'd say yes. Shit, get Shields back and they might het a top 15 pass D to match their number 1 ranked run defense

Lions will win a playoff game next season. Cap this

Gordon does need more carries, but the Chargers also need a good 2nd-string RB. Woodhead and BO are ded, so that leaves...

They could've tried to get CJ Spiller.

And, yes, McCoy AND Pagano need the boot. Fuck Pagano. He waits until the end of the season to show up.

Get Todd Haley for HC.

Boss Todd was a bad coach, or do you not remember his stint in KC?

I thought he did OK in KC?

Keep in mind: it's hard to go from McCoy to worse.

I liked how they used mccluster, seemed to fit well for only being there like a week, but he didn't even run the ball...

Still shivers me timbers that they chose Mccoy over Arians

T-Thanks spanos

Arians or even Rivera.

Ugh.

I feel like every few years we have a "YOUNG QB REVOLUTION", then a year or two later only one or two are still standing

My money is on Siemian and Wentz sustaining

He had one good season, which you could argue was more Charlie Weis making Matt Casslel look good, and was so bad the next year he didn't even finish out the year

The wheels will fall off the Siemian hype train and it'll be the Paxton Lynch Express from then on

Reminder that Mark Sanchez lit up the league in his first few years.

>Mark Sanchez lit up the league
>ever
Lel no. He had two early seasons of managing the game and winning with the help of the best defense in the league, and after that when the defense started declining he started buttfumbling away

rip in piss Randy Gregory's career

maybe he can hang out with Johnny 8ball

Literally helps my point

2008-2009
Matthew Stafford
>Mark Sanchez
>Matt Cassel getting paid
>Josh Freeman
etc

2012-2013
Andrew Luck
>Robert Griffin III
>Ryan Tannehill
>Brock Osweiler
Russel Wilson
>Nick Foles

2015-2016
>Jared Goff
Carson Wentz
Trevor Siemian
>Dak Prescott
>Jimmy Garoppolo
etc

I forgot
Jameis Winston
>Marcus Mariota

bengals will choke

but miami is bad

I seriously don't understand the hype about Siemian. Threw stupid picks in the first two games, had 2 or 3 picks dropped in the Cincinnati game and the two long passes to Sanders and DT were both underthrown af. Dak looks a million times better.

Beware the Vikings hype my friends.

>40 points allowed by the defense all season
>20 of those points were in the first quarter alone
Eventually there will come a game where we can't come back from that and then you'll see

Dak is a 4th rounder.
Siemian is a 7th.
He has great release,great mechanics,great pocket presence and has good decision(picks were bad throws).
Also,doesn't matter how you look at it,his last game should build hype even though he had mistakes(especially when they were mostly in the 1st half and he corrected them on the 2nd).

When you're drafted in the 7th round, beat out mark sanchez for the starting job, and play way above expectations you're going to get hyped.

I thought he would just be a poor man's alex smith throwing nothing but checkdowns but he showed he's not afraid to sling it deep.

I'm always prepared for the inevitable crash and burn.

philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Cox-Named-Defensive-Player-Of-The-Month/e67ce567-a583-4bfb-b293-837dfffed383

Probably "hype" isn't the best word, the fact that he's a 7th rounder and that he's on a 3-0 team obviously brings more hype. I just think he hasn't looked as good as Dak or even Garoppolo.

He beat two first round quarterbacks for the starting job, that tells you a lot about how much Kubiak believes in him.

Since the most recent expansion of the League and subsequent realignment of divisions in 2002 there has been at least one team every year (except 2014) to win their division after previously placing last in their division the year before.

Who is going to do it this year?

Eligible teams for 2016 Season
Bears
Cowboys
Buccs
49ers

Browns
Dolphins
Titans
Chargers

Previous teams by year
’03 Panthers Chiefs
’04 Falcons, Chargers
’05 Buccs, Bears
’06 Eagles, Saints
’07 Buccs
’08 Dolphins
’09 Saints
’10 Chiefs
’11 Broncos
’12 Redskins
’13 Eagles
’14 n/a
’15 Redskins

Occurrences by Division
NFC North 1
NFC East 4
NFC South 6
NFC West 0

AFC North 0
AFC East 1
AFC South 0
AFC West 4

He got fired for chimping out during the Jets game. Dude is a nut case.

Yeah, Mark Sanchez and a rookie. Not like he beat Peyton Manning for the job.

Cowgirls, obviously.

none of them

i would guess that none of those teams even finish above 3rd, maybe the dolphins or cowboys come in 2nd

>Cowcucks
>the city of Dallas

kek Kek KEK K E K

No one, most likely. Cowboys have the best chance.

again,you should compare Garoppolo to Osweiler.
Plus he is on a system many believe their grandma would succeed.
Siemian has just been looking like a guy who could be a good starter.
Which is just exciting,especially after the story PM>Osweiler>Sanchez and then beating a first round pick.

Was there anyone on Cred Forums that thought his contract was an overpay?

Siemian doesn't have to win games. He simply has to not lose

Let's look at each one

>bears
lel no
>cowboys
maybe but the have to get past the gnats(who they've already lost to) and the iggles(who are better). it's uphill but doable.
>bucs
no shot whatsoever lol
>49ers
probably not, even the Rams are doing better than them now

>browns
lmaoing @ ur quarterbacks
>kekphins
no shot
>tits
maybe, they're a bad team but it is an absolute shit division
>chargers
probably not, every other team in that division is on the rise and the defending champs are 3-0 while the chargers keep piling up guys on the IR

so in this order
>titans
>cowboys
>chargers
>49ers
>bucs
>fins
>burrs
>browns
in order of most likely to least likely

>again,you should compare Garoppolo to Osweiler.
Siemian is not a rookie. He sat for 1 year, Garoppolo for 2 and Osweiller for over 3,5. So Garoppolo is closer to Siemian than to Osweiller.

>Plus he is on a system many believe their grandma would succeed.
Just because many believe it doesn't mean it's correct, and it's not like Siemian plays for some bottom dwelling team that has no idea how to use him.

>beating a first round pick.
Lynch was always projected as a development QB choice, he was never supposed to be Week 1 starter.

>Carson Wentz and Eagle fans are bloodthirsty child killers
Everyone in that shithole should be shot

Lmao I actually forgot that happened. The Chiefs were so glad to be rid of Todd Haley that they handed the Packers their only defeat in the regular season the very next week even after claiming Kyle Orton off waivers and immediately starting him

Is this all down to Prescott being black? Is Cred Forums being racist again?

He grew up in North Dakota, what do you expect?

>implying showing the country that it was the most biased debate in US History is being stumped

Kys senpai

>He doesnt agree with me
>He must be wacist :(((

Carson Wentz is from North Dakota so of course he does this
>tfw he grew up a Vikings fan but >we didn't have a pick high enough to take him

Not a warmongering alt right murderer

Could you be more of a faggot? Not everything boils down to race and being black doesn't mean you can escape criticism. Eat shit, no, better yet, kill yourself for being such a race baiting faggot.

Hey man, the Eagles started at 13. An absolute swindling of the Dolphins later, they were at 8. An absolute swindling of the Browns later they were at 2.

"You could see it from day 1," Bradford said. "He's a very talented kid, he's very smart. He sees things, he's got really wide vision for a rookie. I was very impressed with him from day 1. The fact he's been given the opportunity and has really played well doesn't surprise me."

I hope htis is a trade that benefits both teams desu. Obviously I hope it benefits the Eagles more, but still. Iggles vikes NFCCG when

good looking buck

>Cred Forums is THIS triggered

I just thought the kekphins trade was about unloading that disgusting contract of Byron Maxwell, I didn't think at the time they were making a play to go up to #2 for Wentz

presnapreads.com/2016/09/24/kirk-cousins-derek-carr-brock-osweiler-and-the-gaps-in-evaluating-efficiency/

It likely was, but that trade got the Eagles in a position to get to 2

>Cred Forums boogeyman
please, stop

And yet he did exactly that last game.
That's just what im arguing for.
The hype isn't that he is going to be MVP this year.It's just that maybe he is the QB the Broncos "need".

Give me an argument that allows you to justify Dak being unable to be criticized that doesn't boil down to him being black.

how does this image make you feel?

like the Eagles need a REAL QB

phillyvoice.com/carson-wentz-should-be-real-quarterback-stop-dinking-dunking/

I can tell Bradford still isn't completely comfortable in the system yet but I like how quickly he seems to have picked up the playbook and how smoothly he's developed chemistry with Diggs and Rudolph. It feels like it can only get better especially as Treadwell starts getting more involved in the offense.

Legitimately impressed but he's got a ways to go before he's considered to be the real deal.

And he just as easily could have lost it if Bengals DBs were able to hold on to 2-3 easy INTs (one of them was like fielding a punt and they still botched it)

>josh gordon entering rehab
Why do browns fans continue to subject themselves to this?

>Josh Gordon going back to rehab instead of returning
JUST

Terelle Pryor meming time

>The hype isn't that he is going to be MVP this year.It's just that maybe he is the QB the Broncos "need".

The original comment I was replying to was saying that Wentz and Siemian were the only two QBs that would pan out and Dak, Garoppolo, Goff, etc wouldn't last. That's why I made the "I don't get the hype" comment.

How well did rehab work out for Manziel?

Is it illegal for teams to give players benefits other than their salary? Wouldn't that be a really easy way around the salary cap?

yes it's illegal you mong

that's what guaranteed bonuses are for

It's not that he's unable to be criticized, it's that it seems like Cred Forums is only looking at him being a black QB and using that to justify him being a future bust, meanwhile if you actually look into his play it's clear he has a good chance of being a good long-term starter.

It's against League rules for a team to give a player benefits that exceeds a team's salary cap. It's how the 98 Broncos got in trouble when they gave their top players "bonuses" or "paying back unpaid money" to keep them on the team while still appearing to following salary cap rules

those count against the cap

inb4 nitpicks that Cred Forums wouldn't hold white rookie QBs to

But where's the line? Obviously players can take endorsement money any other things, so what if a team owner offers a deal from a company that he owns? Like what if Kraft said to a free agent "I'll pay you the max I can, and you'll get a $5mil endorsement deal with my company Kraft Rim Tickles"? Has that never happened?

And you're trying to justify any criticism you see towards him as racism. The autist here is you.

I bought madden 17 and it came with 2 coupons for :15% off NFL gamepass and 20 % off NFL shop.com

20% off nflshop coupon : 69KGZJ18L7KV
15% off nfl gamepass coupon: irLFEAHhLjv

the second code might be lowercase "L"'

Good luck!

Circumventing the salary cap is a direct violation of the CBA. The NFL could pretend bountygate was about player safety but Jewdell was just mad about the Saints paying players under the table.

15 minute reminder

>the city of glass ass

these are the same guys that all had cardinals last week

>gamepass
Even with that 15% off it's way too much money
Fucking NFL jews

>Other than Jordy Nelson, Marcus Peters has more ints than every other WR has touchdowns
BLEACHED
WHITE IS RIGHT

>Nobody taking the Titans or the rams
I honestly like their chances, palmer has been proven to be complete shit this year against the pressure of a thin blanket let alone donald and Quinn
And the Titans have been running the ball well and I think they have a chance against the shitty texans

black qbs have a terrible track record so it's perfectly valid to be skeptical about them. Most black qbs in the NFL turn out to be busts or only succeed as long as their athleticism holds up instead being pocket passing qbs who can read defenses and correctly change plays when need be.

I'm guessing it's illegal for a player to have a deal with a company that has any tie to the team's owner?

White QBs also have a terrible track record

>black qbs have a terrible track record

The last 4 NFC champs had Black Qbs. Considering the proportion, thats almost ridiculous.

conflict of interest my man

If the Rams win the NFC West their first year back in LA I'll start to strongly suspect the league really is rigged. Well, I already suspect it based on what's happening with Wentz and Prescott, but that would reinforce it.

Go cry about it on Cred Forums cuck. This is Cred Forums.

>99 attempts
>1 TD
Fucking pitiful m8 he's worse than Alex smiff

>mfw the NFC is getting BLACKED

Because there's more of them whereas out of the few blacks who do enter the league as a qb, most of them fail or degress quickly as their athleticism doesn't hold up. There's still barely more black successful black qbs than there are fingers on a person's hand

Scrambling QBs tend to (regardless of race) peak early and fade. All 3 of those QBs are young.

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image?

>Mfw white are playing safety and wr more
>Soon rbs and dline will be white
>After that corners
>Mfw the whole league is white
I honeslty hope the packers draft McCaffrey, Jordan westerkamp and Nathan Gerry and begin the move to white power

JUST

>Cred Forums is only looking at him being a black QB and using that to justify him being a future bust

Yes, and guess why? Because black QBs almost never pan out in the NFL. The ratio between great non-black QBs to great black QBs is astounding. Same thing goes for dual thread QBs, and half the time they are black. So it's nout about racism, it's the simple fact that Black QBs don't make it in the nfl. If you honestly believe it's about racism then you're admitting that the NFL has housed plenty of great/above average Black QBs, when in fact it hasn't.

thank you based hoge

You could say the same about white QBs. The ratio of good QBs to the league overall is low.

Russel Wilson won two of those championships

Kapernick has been benched as his style of play was figured out and his athleticism has degressed

Cam Newton rode a cupcake schedule and was promptly defeated by a superior defense and is on his way through a dumpsterfire season and will only make the playoffs by virtue of being in a conference with worse teams.

>white Stanford RBs
When will Cred Forums learn?

farm system

gibe Pryor

Honestly it's actual feces....
I can't see that logo without thinking about shit

And again, how many young QBs make the Super Bowl? The entire AFC has been jammed by Peyton and Brady for a decade.

Russ and Cam can be good for years to come. Kaepernick seemed to have problems, but that franchise went dumpster fire.

How many white young QBs have panned out as well as Russ and Cam? Fucking none of them. Luck is literally the best bet and look at him.

My AFC brothers in misery

T. Lions fan

>Rehab for marijuana

Name 3
2 is coincidental at best faggot
McCaffrey can run a route tree better than 90% of nfl WRs he'd be perfect in green bay

Cam is an MVP QB under 30 and Russ led the league in passer rating.

Tell how many white QBs their age are poised to do that.

With Peyton gone and Brady missing, its really becoming clear just how open the position is. White QBs since 2010 have been probably more shitty than black ones since. The old guard is the only thing holding them up.

>I'm a cuck and I'm proud
Russel Wilson is a bottom 8 qb in the NFL right now you faggot
Luck is at least middle of the pack

a miserable, unending void of humiliation and growing dread

>all basically 50/50 in their accuracy

Huh, it's like statistical probability might be right, or something.

If Stafford and Luck had good O-lines, they'd easily be putting up god numbers.

>With the first pick in the 20XX draft, the Cleveland Browns select...

Rodgers has thrown for less yards than Wilson this season and that's with Jordy Nelson healthy again

>hoge 5-11 last week
>expert
The fan opinion is equal to the best 'espn expert' picks.

>muh o-lines make quarterbacks look bad meme
Russell Wilson has never had a good o-line and Cam's starting left tackle is fucking Michael Oher, kys my man

Stafford
Rogers
Bortles
Carr
Luck

And these are just the teams with franchise qbs. The rest have mostly been using journeyman qbs because they wanted game managers.

Compare to Wilson, who has skill but had stacked teams during both of his super bowl runs

Kaepernick who faced a worse team in terms of talent and coaching and still lost

And Newton, who rode the coattails of an easy schedule and in his 5 years in the league, has had mostly losing seasons

30 for 30: What Went Wrong.

name the last time they had the first pick

>Russel Wilson has never had a good o-line

My sides, you're joking.

Vikings are a second half team, the game is won in the second half. Plus being a vikings/wolves fan for so long, I'm happy with anything above average.

>tfw both might have upcoming dynasties and the suffering could be over

yeah,and he shrugged it off and torched that defense to seal the game away.
Again,no one is seeing an MVP on him,just a good QB with big potential.

Rodgers in his 30s bruh.

Bortles is garbage, and there's no way any of those other guys has done better than Russ or Cam.

Point stands. Since 2010, you can argue Black qbs in teh draft have done better than white ones. Look at how Cam shit on his draft class of Ponder/Gabbert/Locker. Or how Wilson did with a shit line last year.

Yes, Peyton/Rodgers/Brady/Brees etc are the gold standard, but thats not what we've been getting for a while now.

>Bortles

mj can be destructive and addictive
don't be a stupid nigger

mid to late 2000s was truly the GOAT era of QBs.

I think he had a DUI too

Everyone is ignoring that Kirk Cousins is on pace for 5000 yards only under Drew Brees in yards.

>every year the Hawks have an o-line at or approaching the bottom tier of pressures surrendered per pass
>"b-but they never give up sacks!"
yeah I wonder if that has anything to do with all the scrambling Wilson does that everyone's always talking about

It isn't itself addictive, but addictive personalities will abuse it.

>Stafford
>Luck
>Carr

>The rest don't count because reasons

>These black qbs on stacked teams are obviously better and I refuse to see reality because I like to suck cock.

No, only weak minded fools ruin their life over weed. There is more to the story than this.

Because Cousins has only been a starter for a year now and still has wishy washy performance.

Could a team consisting of nothing but Tom Brady and 21 Rob Gronkowskis win the superbowl? Assume that Belligod is coaching

Fuck off about stacked teams. Luck did have good Colts teams until last year. Stafford has been in the league how long?

Bortles was an actual detriment to his team last game. They played good defense and he threw that shit away. Fucking garbage time Allen Robinson baby.

The reason why dual-threat QBs are so sought after today is because defensive players are getting more athletic and faster. The QB needs to be able to scramble out of the pocket effectively. Cam Newton is very good at doing this but the ideal scrambling QB is someone like Aaron Rodgers. Big arm, accurate, moves his feet well, and a master of playaction.

>secondary consisting of slow white guys
smeth could put up 600 yards on that

19 Gronks would be injured after the first three games, so no.

maybe.

i think gronk would have a tough time playing safety/cornerback. the offense would be alright though

>yards

Dave Krieg and Ty Detmer could tear the league up if they played now.

yes because josh gordon has such a strong mind. read his wikipedia for a nice laugh friend

>The rest don't count because reasons
Kill yourself. Bortles is objectively bad. He throws inexcusable Grossman-tier interceptions and is lucky Allen Robinson is there to occasionally bail his dumb ass out.

They ultimately make for worse teams because the qb is forced to rely on his mobility more and his pocket capability suffers as a result, which is what really matters

Dual-threat qbs are the result of a team not wanting to put in the effort of creating a solid o-line or working on the qbs release time

>Rodgers
>Good
Lol Hundley is the future

>people who kept telling me Peters was a bad CB

At least that was one thing I was right about...

>The Panthers were so stacked with Ted Ginn as their number 1 receiver last year

Reminder he literally dropped 5-6 perfectly thrown dragons last year that were going to be TDs.

>Brady takes the snap from Gronk, fakes the handoff to Gronk, looking downfield for Gronk. Throws and complete to Gronk, and what a block by Gronk! Gronk down the near sideline, 30, 20, 10, 5, touchdown Rob Gronkowski! What an effort! Gronk in to kick the extra point, Gronk will hold.

>people who kept telling me Randall was a good CB

But then there's all the other shit Sneak

Supposed to be their* not the

I have failed

That certainly were stacked compared to the teams on their schedule that season.

Why are people making fun of the Cowboys as if this is really that significant?

If you look at Dez's stats he hasn't had much of an impact at all this season, so far.
They'll play just fine without him if he ends up missing the next game. Otherwise this is insignificant other than something to find funny about Dez as this is mark against him.

>they weren't good, everyone else was just bad!
Confirmation bias at its finest

what the hell does that even mean?

The team was like 7-9 the year before and lost their top receiver. Them being "stacked" is revisionist history. No one had them being that good.

Aaron Rodgers is the GOAT as far as I'm concerned.

>Patfags so scared of Broncos they have to resort to plugging their ears and making up lies

when will it end

Well I figured Randall would struggle with Shields out and Hayward gone. Not to this extent though, ugh...

No because all of those Gronks would be on the injured list by game 6. Tom Brady by himself will still somehow make it to the playoffs.

oh yeah m8 shaking in my boots over here

>NFC South

>Titans, Colts

Clearly, the 2015 Panthers played the best the NFL had to offer

Tom Brady's caveman brow vs Peyton Manning's Easter Island head.

Who wins?

Don't forget 2015 NFC East

Browb Owl

Peyton by 5 points

Are you implying they wouldn't have made it out of any other division?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctcNWW7STOJh_CshtnOzrCg6tpw6989DwbJT-NaF8v_eviDw/viewform

27 votes
1. (9.074) New England Patriots [+0, +0.589]
2. (8.889) Denver Broncos [+0, +0.707]
3. (8.333) Minnesota Vikings [+3, +1.060]
4. (7.667) Philadelphia Eagles [+6, +1.334]
5. (6.778) Green Bay Packers [+4, +0.414]
5. (6.778) Seattle Seahawks [+8, +1.081]
7. (6.556) Pittsburgh Steelers [-5, -1.626]
8. (6.444) Kansas City Chiefs [+5, +0.747]
9. (6.259) Carolina Panthers [-5, -1.499]
10. (6.037) Baltimore Ravens [+6, +0.885]
11. (5.778) Arizona Cardinals [-6, -1.767]
12. (5.741) Oakland Raiders [+3, +0.408]
13. (5.630) Cincinnati Bengals [-5, -0.885]
14. (5.481) Dallas Cowboys [+4, +0.602]
15. (5.296) New York Giants [-4, -0.916]
16. (5.148) Houston Texans [-9, -1.549]
17. (5.074) Atlanta Falcons [+0, +0.104]
18. (4.481) Washington Redskins [+6, +0.784]
19. (4.259) Indianapolis Colts [+4, +0.471]
20. (4.148) Detroit Lions [+0, -0.549]
21. (4.074) Los Angeles Rams [+8, +1.013]
22. (4.000) San Diego Chargers [-3, -0.818]
23. (3.963) Buffalo Bills [+5, +0.751]
24. (3.889) New York Jets [-12, -2.141]
25. (3.519) Tampa Bay Buccaneers [-4, -0.814]
26. (2.926) Miami Dolphins [+1, -0.468]
26. (2.926) San Francisco 49ers [+0, -0.589]
28. (2.815) Tennessee Titans [-3, -0.852]
29. (2.519) New Orleans Saints [-7, -1.360]
30. (2.296) Jacksonville Jaguars [+0, -0.734]
31. (1.370) Chicago Bears [+0, -0.842]
32. (0.926) Cleveland Browns [+0, -0.316]

/nfl/ MARGIN PREDICTOR 2016

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHIEO2QqEmI1AvVQaBm2nCG3HN2c5ISjxStS9rWffdTvAKvA/viewform

week 3 is done, so on to week 4. the goal is to pick how many points you think teams will win by and get as close as possible to the actual result, and I'll tally up your points every week and post a small leaderboard of the top scorers.

how many points you get for each pick depends on how close you were:
>0 off: 5 points
>1-3 off: 4 points
>4-7 off: 3 points
>8-10 off: 2 points
>11-14 off: 1 point
>15+ off: no points
then multiply that by how confident you were in your pick. the maximum score you could get is 240 in a week, and 3840 in a season.

>Name: put here what you want your entry to be listed as if I end up posting your score. if you leave it blank, then I'll just use Anonymous.
>ID Code: put anything you want here, as long as it's the same every week. I'll be the only one that sees it, it just lets me know that you're the same guy that played last week using that code.
>Matchup: simply pick who you think wins that game.
>Margin: enter how many points you think they will win by. it has to be a whole number and can't be negative.
>Confidence: put either 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 here based on how confident you are that you'll get the margin right for that game.
>you can only have 45 total confidence points. if you go over, I will randomly discredit one of your highest-confidence games until you're at or under 45. you'll get no points for that game.
>if your ID Code is submitted twice, only the most recent one counts
>only entries submitted before the start of the first game count
>leaderboard of the top 10 scorers will be posted after the MNF game
>taking suggestions for what to rename this game, because Margin Predictor is bland and dumb

friendly reminder that the confidence limit is 45 this week due to byes, but the range is still 1-5 per game. if you go over, I'm just not going to count it.

>Bronkucks trying to start shit because no one is talking about them despite winning the Owl

Kek attention whores

>Implying
The Panthers tend to only make the playoffs by virtue of their shit conference but they had the additional assistance of a cupcake schedule last season.

Shit, I remember in the 2014 season there were complaints that anyone from NFC South was in the playoffs at all since all the teams had terrible fucking records and teams with better records were out.

Was he in single coverage without over the top safety help all the time?

>NFL announces Cowboys DE Randy Gregory is suspended 10 more games in addition to his current 4. Eligible to return Week 16.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

>Tony Lippet will be starting at CB tonight. Byron Maxwell will be his backup

Regular season SoS only matters if your team was bumped out of their first playoff game.

He probably failed another test, the results of which the NFL will release tomorrow

Fucking loser can't stop smoking weed

Unlike the 1972 Dolphins, the Panthers didn't win with their easy schedule so they're going to get shit over it. The fact is that they rode to the Super Bowl off one of the weakest schedules in the league that season and still lost the big game.

Deal with it.

>This is Gronk and Gronk, reporting on Sunday Night Gronkball, only here on NGC, National Gronkcasting Channel. Now down to the sidelines where our sideline reporter Gronk has caught up with the ball boy, Gronk.

shittiest team that has ever been

>We're still on this "Racial" issue
>When there are 7+ billion of the same fucking race
We're all humans, why are people trying to pretend that those humans aren't the same race as us humans, or vice versa?

haha yeah they only had to beat Seattle and Arizona to get to the game where they faced the best defense in 15+ seasons haha

He started doing coke once he met manzel

When it comes to the Cowboys...
ACCIDENT

>That feel when going into a game you are guaranteed to lose by 30+ points.

Why is there not a >cowboys thread by now?

I threw a kek but it got caught by the receiver that he was covering.

>Seattle
With a one man o-line in Russel Wilson and most of the LoB injured

>Arizona
Suffering from injuries 'again' and Palmer choking.

Still had to beat them, which is more than 13 of the other NFC teams did

>dolphins coach getting pissed when the team sucks and knocking heads
who would have thought?

>post yf if you knew then (June) that only Flacco's team would start the season 3-0 out of those 'proven winners"

>mfw a white boi tries to lead the league in touchdown passes

Because science and genetics has literally proven we're not all the same.

We are all literal homo sapiens, and the only evolutionary changes that define who we were took place thousands of years ago based on geographical differences

I actually have respect for Winston. He's raw but he's got the making of a legitimate qb. He's got pocket presence, is a decent thrower, and only runs when he has to.

>flash is in rehab

Smokey the Brown's return was the only thing that gave me hope for the season

This post is fucking stupid because even if the Panthers did draw the garbage-ass AFC South, so did a full third of the league and we didn't see any of those teams go 15-1. In fact if memory serves, the Bengals were unbeaten last year until they wound up playing the Texans at home.

>All dogs are the same

>all cats are the same

This is what you sound like.

Fact is, we may have similarities but we also have differences and those differences are deeper than 'skin color' but retards like you still refuse to acknowledge them.

they are different species. Chester, Jamal, Yao, and Miguel are literally the same species.

>paying Maxwell all that money
>iggles
>trading for Maxwell with that bloated ass contract
>kekphins

Was this post supposed to be ironic? You calling him retarded when you're the one making the retarded post?

>the 72 Dolphins didn't have a piss-easy schedule
they didn't play a single team that wasn't more than one game over .500 that year

Honestly, Philbin never fucking benched anyone. I bet if not for that OT win Tannehill could have been benched, tho some think hes immune from him, dunno if true or not

>Chip Kelly signing a player based on size and literally nothing else
what's new

The league as a whole was hot garbage last season. 7 fucking teams managed to go 6-0

And that doesn't change reality, the Panthers had the second weakest schedule in the league and owed most of their success to it. Then they got their asses handed to them by a team that was actually legit.

Grizzly bears and polar bears split 100,000 years ago, but they are regarded as different species of bear, they look different, and live differently from each other... all based on differences of habitat

Chip Kelly likes his big guys

The fact is that the idiot claims we're all the same when reality and science says otherwise. Africans have no Neanderthal DNA for example, certain races are more susceptible to certain diseases and disorders. To say all 'humans' are the same is ignorance.

Yet the human race has not become different species. Odd how such a small thing has a gigantic difference

Thank mike tannenshit for that. Gotta justify that contract, even though tannehill is identical to matt moore.

k wut?

>The league as a whole was hot garbage last season.
What the fuck does this even mean? Do you even think before you post?

>every other animal on Earth has species and subspecies
>except humans because

Donning my thinking cap.

>Not different species

>look different, different physical aspects, different IQ, different DNA

Yep, clearly all the same

People aren't bears you mongoloid

I'm gonna tell you something that may shock you, most every big winning streak teams had easy schedules. NE included, though it was one of the harder easy ones.

For example 85' Bears played Dog shit qbs and teams, and when they played a real QB they got their asses handed to them

Nah Moore is worse, no doubt in my mind

>there are no differences in between races, only skin pigment
Oh fucking pls

they had NO quarterback last year, and beat you twice so...

Me and my dad have different DNA, despite me literally coming out of his penis 27 years ago. works that way with any race

>IQ
I've had purebred beagle puppies, all with varying levels of intelligence

>Physical aspects
brother is 5'10, 210, Sister is 4'11, 110, I'm 6'2, 180

It's like you're literally full of shit

Last season was weak, 7 teams managed to go 6-0, a feat unheard of and only possible if the talent disparity between teams that season was sizable, which it was.

>Watch me cherrypick like a retard to prove you and science wrong.

>Science
oh god my sides. You think any of what you posted is actually true. this is getting adorable

back to ----------> Cred Forums

there was other species of humanoids they just died off because homo sapiens are the most suited for the environment.
fucking alt-right nu-male NEETs are literally ruining this already terrible website, making it the opposite of reddit but just as retarded and uninformed

>I don't understand how genetics or classification of subspecies works

Please tell me Cred Forums isn't this retarded.

see
Your containment board awaits, friend.

>genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

>science
LOL

>fucking alt-right nu-male NEETs

How many buzzwords can you fit in one post?

Neanderthal is not Homo Sapien. Tyrone and Li are

>Scientists aren't allowed to categorize humans by subspecies because retards would yell RACISM

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

>2 years and an entire offseason + 4 weeks to enter therapy
>enters therapy a week out from his return

Fuck Josh Gordon

Tyrone doesn't have Neanderthal DNA. Tyrone isn't the same as Adam or Li. You are a fucking retard. Not all races are the same. That is fucking reality. Fucking deal with it.

>People actually believe this
You simply HAVE to be a Broncos fan if you're that retarded

The neanderthal was not a subspecies of homo sapiens, if that is what you're implying.

ty based aryan

The fudge packers won't even break .500 this season

Not Cred Forums, Cred Forums.

>Not all races are the same.

wew

Even if that was true -- which it's not -- it wouldn't be true because it is.

The fact that you think IQ is scientific proves your retardation.

Except it's the truth. The same reason it's declared racist to point out that blacks have a lower IQ even if they grow up under similar conditions as whites.

>Its a Cred Forums episode

but they're at .667 right now

You have 10 seconds to name someone who makes halftime adjustments better than this guy.
>Protip: You can't

@Tennessee 6 garbage time points in 2nd half
vs Puckers 7 points in 2nd half
@Panturds big fat goose egg

As long as the Vikings go into halftime down by 10 or less the game is basically over.

IQ IS NOT SCIENTIFIC, YOU TARD.

It's like this thread is full of people stuck in the early 20th century.

4 tds 0 int 400 yards

Why is every thread Cred Forums now?

>It's CURRENT YEAR

jesus you are fucking retarded

>Tunsil will start at LT with Albert out and Billy Turner will fill in at LG
>Damien Williams is starting RB

NO SURVIVORS

Ugh, can you not. I'm literally shaking.

You retards realize there is a difference between "race" and "species"

Homo sapiens are a species, not a race. Also there are proven genetic differences between races in humans.

butthurt cucks upset that some people don't buy the same cuck narrative they see on tv as they do.

The thing about this post is that it can apply to both sides.

>Sports

There is an entire universe of life, yet Earth is literally the only planet where species infight.

Basically, a race is exactly the same thing as a breed. It's directly comparable to dogs, and in other languages breed and race are the same word

OFFICIAL THREAD RE-RAILMENT POST

POST EM

What does this even mean? You have no clue what any civilization outside of this planet does.

Because animals clearly aren't tribal and don't kill others of the same species over things like territory or breeding rights. No, they all clearly get along and sing songs of peace

Broncos suck
Pats suck
Chiefs suck

You should really broaden your horizons. I am not native to this backwater hole.

> i went to a new school
> we learned it all correctly

dude, find one thing that is "scientific." Every quantity is measured by man, man created the concept of science and set it's rules. Get a hold of your self.

hey pass the ball

When have liberals been known for being grounded to reality?

I refuse to post until a MS paint friendly template is posted

Trying to get this thread back on sports is gonna take more than this. Turn it up a notch.
>mfw the the stars align and the Pats start losing when Brady comes back

I always find it weird when people hate teams that aren't even in their conference or division that aren't the Patriots

The Giants fucking suuuuuuck.

eh just fuck certain teams man

The Giants kinda suuuuuck. ftfy

POST WEBMS AND FOOTBALL SHIT

When have Cred Forumscucks ever been grounded in reality?

Douggie "Balls to the Wall" Pederson

Shutup faggot this is now an NFL thread

Do you think Brees will retire after this season?

Roswell, 1947. that was me.

No reason to, he hasn't regressed yet.

Well, he hasn't progressed, either -- being a bust, and all.

Possible - Cowboys
Doubtful - Buccaneers, Chargers
Ded season already - the rest

God I miss Beast Mode. Fun as fuck to watch him play.

we'll take care of Leon Hall for you

>bust

He was a second round pick. You're only a bust if you're a first round pick

Lions and Brown might as well automatically be on the Shit side

Here's the template, btw

>Playmakers 1-2-3
'playmakers'

Why does a please let me suck your dick Carr faggot hate >us so much

Good man

How long until he tries to make Sturgis kick it high and shallow?

>The AFC is sorted by division
>NFC is sorted by... something

Oh the sb beat down probs

Even if he were a first round pick
>Drew Brees
>bust

Fucking retarded.

>his starting rb gets injured
>team waives his #1 TE
>wr corps consists of evans and 5'11 udfa from last season
>still leads the league in TD passes, with half his with half of his ints being his receivers fault (one ran the wrong route, one the receiver tipped, one the receiver caught in the chest and then dropped)

so WHAT is your excuse this time Cred Forums?

why haven't you apologized yet?

his coach greenlights him to throw the ball 60 times a game

>looks at upcoming schedule
Talk to me in 3 weeks senpai

What did he do for the Chargers

because he has literally no excuse for throwing a single bad pass. I mean, a rookie from South Dakota hasn't thrown one yet, and his team is undefeated

>I looked at winston's attempts once without watching a single game
he had a lot of attempts the past 2 weeks because the running game was dead and the team was down big at times so they had to throw it

no that's why i'm doing it now

don't you understand

>Chargers

There's your answer.

>1-2

>3.6 td% in last 2 games

congratulations

not an excuse. a literal retard in Phillip rivers took them to an AFC title game, and Brees couldn't even come close until he entered is safe dome

wentz hardly throws a pass more than 10 yards

they're not really comparable

>opponents scoring 34 points per game

no bully phil

>Hasn't watched all-22, the post

>his stats are so good that people are forced to cherrypick his games to depict otherwise

>watches meme-22, the post

Dem Dolphins uni's are nice af

Yes, i watch the film of my team, which would confirm that I know more about Doug Pederson's offense and Carson Wentz pass attempts than you

what happened to the Jags?

they were looking good going into the season but they're just the same old Jags

yo boi jameis here

my bucs a bunch a dawgs and we finna go OFF on those broncos

i'm talkin no fewer than 6 touchdowns, 4 through the air and aguayo finna hit ALL his field goals this time

>winston
>good stats

>h-he had that 1 good game!
>i-it doesnt matter if he throws the ball 55 times!

disgusting

jesusfuckingchristaguayojustmakethedamnkicks

Goose Bradham fucked up

Remove Eagles, Steelers, and Vikings.

confirmed puppy

Take the steelers out of there.

Same head coach. Same old Jags.

I'm losing faith in Bortles too.

>second round pick
>still can't consistently hit fg's

Damn I like those Bengals unis

>Eagles
>two of the three teams they've played were absolute shit
>Jay Cutler

But the Vikings are good.

See you in week 17, when the Eagles are 13-2

>implying killing the Steelers doesn't make you good

>implying its not just the steelers

Some Cowboys level delusion

I hate Seattle but he was a fucking Animal, gonna miss him

Dang

85 Miami Dolphins beat the 85 Bears. Didn't stop them from having a shit season.

>Wentz is 3rd string ahahaha
Wentz named starter
>He'll get shit on by the lowly browns!
Styles on the Browns
>h-heh, vig fangio will expose him
Styles on the bears
>The S-Steelers are legit a top t-team, Eagles are done...
Styles on the Steelers
>heh... the steelers were n-never good

>just the Steelers
>a team people were picking for the Super Bowl

Bungles, but that hair is so fucking beautiful to behold

Looks like a fag, 2bqh.

>scoring 7 points against the Cardinals
>Doesn't matter how bad the defense is if you only put up 7 against a slightly above average D.

>beating one decent team and two teams that aren't even remotely competent makes you Superbowl contenders now

You got rid of Chip Kelly and Carson Wentz looks promising, but don't let it go to your heads.

>Implying its carson wentz and not the spectacular defense

Anyone have that gameday prediction picture where Ditka picks Da Bears to win every single game?

anyone who had them over the pats are just hoping for the best

yes, it's in this thread

Thanks bruv

A

FUCKING

HELMET

>>trading for Maxwell with that bloated ass contract
>>kekphins

howie master ruseman does it again

Is he a bust?

Comprehensive look at >the smoking shitpile of Cleveland, Ohio
First round picks since 2011. All 8 (eight) of them.

>2011 Phil Taylor DL Baylor
Bust. Bretty good rookie year, then shit and injured.
Player at same position they could have drafted: Muhammad Wilkerson

>2012 Trent Richardson RB Alabama
Biggest RB bust of all time. Has fewest pre-contact YPC of any RB since entering the league.
Player at same position they could have drafted: Doug Martin

>2012 Brandon Weeden QB Oklahoma State
Epic bust. 28 year old rookie. Amazingly, not the worst QB on this list.
Player at same position they could have drafted: Russell Wilson

>2013 Barkevious Mingo LB Louisiana State
Bust. 7 sacks in 3 seasons.
Player at same position they could have drafted: Jamie Collins

>2014 Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
Mega bust after only two seasons. Not close to starting.
Player at same position they could have drafted: Jason Verrett

>2014 Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M
>JUST
Player at same position they could have drafted: Derek Carr

>2015 Danny Shelton DL Washington
Looks like a bust, shit first season.
Player at same position they could have drafted: Eddie Goldman

>2015 Cameron Erving C Florida State
Looks like he could be a bust. Didn't play Center last season but with Mack gone he might start there.
Player at same position they could have drafted: Mitch Morse

I think it's time we stop doubting his overall prowess
>Great at drafting
>Great at contract negotiations
>Great at cap management
>Great at trades

You and I both know Russell Wilson doesn't count.

Why not?

It's a pasta I saved. But it's he first thing that comes to mind when I think of the Browns

I see Pryor. Pryor is our lebron james. The start of something great.

It's the same thing as saying lmao all those teams passed on brady. It's a non argument because literally two teams saw it coming

What happened to this man?

He's broken records and is probably the best qb in post merger Lions history so no.

Best QB since Montana

Dan Orlovsky is better in every way.

/r/ing the tony romo feels guy
gonna try to change it to dak

>Orlovsky

I bet Stafford gives him swirlies

If it weren't for Orlovsky, Culpepper, and Kitna there would be no Stafford.

>those fake tits
Disgusting.

Stafford's tits are real, though.

That's a lie.

Anonymous QB from earlier.

Let me reiterate:

I am not now, nor have I ever been, gay.

I like women -- a lot.

Well he sounds straight to me

I bet it's really you posting too.

And neither will play beyond age 32....i.e. When they lose their black running ability.
Meanwhile, White QBs will play until 40.

I don't think Dak will miss a beat with Dez gone considering dual threat QBs still do really well with average recievers and they still have the best ground threat in the NFC.

Also we been knowing Randy Gregory was going to be out 14 games you guys slow as fuck with that news

All in all Cowboys still plowing ahead 15-1 and superbowl confirmed

Stop Aaron. You're gay. Olivia Munn isn't fooling anyone

Is Smeth elite?

What's wrong with dat bird, Cred Forums?

There can only be one good bird team a year.
This year it's the Eagles' turn.

Cowcuck delusion

It's a faggot bird.

cardinals don't exist in arizona

Is Aaron Rodgers still elite?

Anyone here know where to watch a game after it aired?

buy a time machine

I think the main problem with losing Dez is he drew defensive attention. Bodycatcher Williams can't do that, and if Beasley and Witten get covered more Dak might get rattled or Zeke and Morris get worn down.

>This nigga dont know bout my Pyrrhuloxia

>Seahawks are actually going to play Wilson on Sunday
>against a good Defensive line

so how many snaps before Wilsons MCL snaps?

>Wattfags in full damage control mode

this is what you get for wishing gronk got injured.

jesus that NFC hate and AFC apathy

>mingo
>bust

was traded to new england playing with collins, career saved

I've lived in arizona for six years now and I've never seen or heard of this thing but it's fucking cute

Tannehill is a fucking embarrassment holy shit

we know that is you wentz

Lmao hand egg fags have lady gaga singing for them at their biggest event. Top kek. Who was it last year, Katy perry? Fucking closet homos are worse than anyone

they should give first opportunity for SB tickets to the 2 teams season ticket holders at the going rate of each respective teams most expensive regular season game
the venue should be the highest seeded loser who did not play either team in the post season and is not a division rival
fuck cities that cant field a playoff team

Nah he's not gay, he's trans

Superbowl Halftime shows have been for wives and girlfriends for longer than you've been alive.

Kill yourself.

seriously the Fins got so fucking fleeced in that trade, which I like because the Fins are the only AFC East team I hate more than the Pats

>steelers
>legit

Not once in my entire life has the halftime show of the superb owl been worth watching

NOT

FUCKING

ONCE

>insulting the Prince half-time show

smdh

Michael Floyd fucking sucks and needs to be cut, I'm completely serious

Where in London will the Jags ditch him ?

Palmer is losing
Arians blames his players
the D ain't that good
you didn't shitpost hard enough

I missed all the owls from 04-07 because I was fighting for your freedoms overseas you unpatriotic pinko. That said I will concede Prince to you even without having seen it.

Fight for THIS!

*grabs dick*

>Josh Gordon was supposed to come back in one week vs. the Pats
>suddenly, he enters rehab and is revealed to have a kid out of wedlock
>his relationship with the Browns is apparently likely over when he gets out

He...he looked so good in the preseason...he was supposed to win CPOTY...he was supposed to complete the trio of the three headed dragon with Coleman and Pryor...we were supposed to have a top 5 receiving core with him back in the game...

H-hold me, /nfl/...

>your

In Danny Shelton's defense, he's done much, much better since the coaching staff got an overhaul.

What has the Browns organization done to garner such holy retribution?

I hope Mr Khan personally tosses him out of the plane while they're midway over the Atlantic Ocean

>browns finally spend a first round pick on a guy that isn't shit
>he immediately gets hurt
only the browns

what does it mean?

I wish the Jags were owned by Shao Khan

Is semen going to drop 50 on the bux?

Hey, at least you guys will get Leonard Fournette and can probably trade for Teddy Bridgewater next year. I know how much you like your one-knee QBs there.

Go tribe

Do people still fall for the Tannehill is good meme?

they are getting romo for a free ring

Fuck off baseborefag. Come back when your football team isn't shit.

How are the upchuckaneers the worst defense in the league when they have Gerald McCoy and Lavonte David?

I'm seriously asking

Romo is literally ded, he's gonna retire at the end of the season

How's their run D? I have CJ "Gotta Go Fast" Anderson in fantasy.

>Terrelle Pryor gets asked if he thinks Josh Norman will try to get in his head
>"me? I'm 6'5, 230. I am not worried about a corner talking about me. Period."

kek

Their everything D is bad. Start all player against the chucks D

nah
he's just been really unlucky so its unlikely he will get hurt again
besides when you get injure whatever you broke/tear grows back stronger
guys basically tougher than diamonds now

Manlets BTFO

>leonard fournette

nigga we don't even need a running back, Crowell and Johnson are doing fantastic as they are.

We'll probably snag Deshaun Watson and whoever the best defensive player behind Myles Garrett is.

>memeson
Nigga you remember what happened the last time you passed on an all-world RB. You were so scared of doing it again you literally talked yourself into Trent "Where's the hole" Richardson as a top 5 pick

Will Christian McCaffrey usher in the new era of Aryan running backs in the NFL?

>when you get injure whatever you broke/tear grows back stronger
Medical myth, friend. Scar tissue is strong but it doesn't work that way with bones, it takes a long time for breaks to re-calcify especially as you get older.

Good football genes.

Hell no. The memeiest of the memes.

>Toby Gerhart
>Tyler Gaffney
White Stanford RBs are total memes

But he is in fact Ed McCaffrey's son and Ed was good.

But we don't need a running back and our biggest need right now is quarterback. Unless they decide to take Garrett number one overall and Watson miraculously drops down to whatever pick the Iggles gave us, we'll be taking a quarterback with the number one pick.

>tfw the London game comes on at 5:30 here

Kellen Winslow was good and his son was garbage

If he was good, then why come I ain't never heard of him?

Checkmate.

Middle of the Pacific Ocean?

Because you are underaged. Did you not watch the Broncos in the late 90s?

I was ON the Broncos in the 90s.

Sit down, kid.

>Texans' Pro Bowl DE J.J. Watt underwent back surgery today and it is expected to be a season-ending procedure, per league source.

Fire Paul Brown, that's what.

>Deshaun Watson
>Brad Kaaya
>Deshone Kizer
>Baker Mayfield
>Chad Kelly
>Luke Falk

Out of the top quarterbacks in the 2017 draft, who's gonna be a bust and who's gonna have a good/great career in the NFL?

>browns release Gordon
>Pats sign him for the low in case he continues to act out
>becomes the elite wr he should have been
>laughingbill.wemb

It's going to happen

Good
>Deshaun (as long as he isn't picked by the Browns)
>Kaaya

Kliffbabbies/Leachbabbies
>Mayfield
>Falk

Mediocre
>Kelly

Bust
>Kizer

I want Pryor

At least we'll be able to draft a qb with our first overall pick of 2017. These jets games are going to be miserable

Kaaya is really underrated tbqh

He has great accuracy and arm strength, and he's 6'4 and will probably pack on pounds. He'd be a pretty good pick for the Browns, especially since Hue will develop him.

why doesn't he get more attention?

What about JT Barrett? Is he a meme?

>quarterbacks from THE Ohio State Unimemesity

OSU's quarterbacks are always memes and never, ever transition well into the NFL.

>terrelle pryor
>hasnt killed himself yet

>implying they don't start randomly winning games towards the end of the season to fuck their draft order up.

I missed the whole game did they suck as much as the score? I am so glad that I was spending time enjoying a vacation

>enjoying vacation
>still posts on a Yeti-hunting Scandinavian outpost

>my family goes to sleep at 10 pm and wakes up at 5

you did it wrong, idiots. start in the middle and go toward hate or love, it's not hard

I won this fight last time by trolling you fags so hard they banned me

fill it out however you want

>Mad at the Broncos?

>SEA:Russell Wilson: 'No doubt' I'll play Sunday
>after nearly losing a knee to the post-harbaugh $(ers

F

Should the Panthers draft a RB this year? Their track record when J-Stew gets hurt isn't good.

>Patsfags dont care about 18-1 anymore
>still mad at the organization that caused it

really gets that noodle boiling

>really gets that noodle boiling
>cooking a single noodle
wut

It's a noodle three inches around and four feet long.

wilson is pretty bad senpai

A bit farther north

The Panthers should trade one of their pass rushers to the Cowboys in exchange for Darren McFadden.

Tits, not because they're good but because the rest of the AFC South blows that badly

>Patsfags not knowing the secret to Spaghetti is individually boiling all the noodles

go eat Dunkin Donuts or beans or whatever the fuck you guys have up there

any patsfag who tells you they don't care about 18-1 anymore is a liar. Especially since the only team to actually pull off an undefeated season is in the exact same division

>le Bill fixes troubled players meme
Bill would cut him at the first sign of trouble, which would take literally a week

>comparing 1972 to 2007
no one does this except casuals. Comparing 14-0 with >18-1 is impossible, and we aren't jelly of the Fins for 1972 either.

>hates the giants
>but not the packers or burrs
Spotted the millenial

>Bill would cut him at the first sign of trouble

Rodgers didn't lose to the rasm

>Patriots fans before 2001

What? He did. Didn't even wait to find out why he was arrested.

I know my history. I'm not mad at the burrs because we were going to get killed anyway, and I was not an NFL fan at age 4 when the Packers beat them. see meme related

I'm old enough to have seen Sugar Bear's penalty in the playoffs against the Raiders. I would've Bernanke if I was a Patriots fan.

>no using those 90s jerseys

thats looks like their currents ones

90s Pats unis are the GOAT and I don't even like the team, navy blues can fuck off

fugoff leaf

new thread

My penis you mean...

New
Exactly at 500 and with current news because eagles fans are objectively the best on so
And the onlyeople who can properly make new threada

If Dak looks a million times better, howany time better does Wentz look?

>a billion senpai tbqh