PS Vue

Anyone using this? I'm doing a free trial and it's not bad. The Elite package has all my sports channels including my regional Fox Sports. It also has all the shitty channels that show the shitty reality shows my gf watches.

I'm currently giving Directv $120 a month. This would be $75 a month. Plus they'll let me have red zone for only $40 a season, whereas with directv it would be like $300 because they make you get sunday ticket.

I've just been channel flipping for a little while now but I like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FipfKvmctFxzX1dWpUxf94wMbmwyXQq6Ym5cRdV5TAc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
techhive.com/article/3103449/data-center-cloud/whats-going-on-with-fox-sports-on-playstation-vue.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me and my roommates got this instead of cable.
100% worth it.

You pay for tv?

Just curious, what plan are you guys doing? I picked Elite cause all the packages were free, but I'm looking at the channels that are only in Elite and its shit like BET West and Teen Nick. I could probably get away with the base package + hbo + red zone and pay about half of what I'm sending directv.

Yeah it's called having a job and not beeing poor. Try it sometime.

>Paying for Cable.
>2016

You probably watch handegg right?

I assumed it wasn't good, seems I'll have to look into it. I'm more concerned about non sports channels since I just stream sports

We have the Core. We get pretty much every sports channel that we want, and the local channels we don't get we can pick up with an antenna. Altogether we saved about $30 a month despite paying for a more expensive internet package and ended up with a better cable service.
Only thing that's shitty is the DVR doesn't allow you to adjust start and end times, but O/W it's been dope.

You bring shame to your father.

The two channels that vue doesnt have that I would miss are AXS and Audience.

Here's a spreadsheet with all the channels

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FipfKvmctFxzX1dWpUxf94wMbmwyXQq6Ym5cRdV5TAc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

I thought I got all my local channels but there one I dont get (kcal 9). It's not a major network, but they have the best car chase coverage of all the LA channels. But I get CBS, NBC, et al.

DIdnt know about the start and stop times. Can you just record whatever comes on next, or does it not work like that? I know the comedy central shows always go over.

Beautiful, thanks

>has cable
>watches football
You're retarded

|
|>
|
|

Hi shill

Nice try Sony

I don't want to see the word shill on Cred Forumsever again

I have the $40/month package just for college football. Works great, would recommend.

The only way to get Internet here is through Comcast, and the cheapest Comcast packages are always Internet+Cable bundles, so it's literally impossible for me to save money by switching to something like PS Vue or Sling TV.

I want to try it out

OP here. Just found out that even though they show the Fox Sports West logo on their website, they dont actually offer it. Thats a dealbreaker for me.

techhive.com/article/3103449/data-center-cloud/whats-going-on-with-fox-sports-on-playstation-vue.html

I did the free trial and overall I was happy, it's really convenient to switch from games to TV back to games without even changing the source on my TV. Quality was pretty good on HD channels

you can record an unlimited amount it just expires in a month.

With the fox sports thing, yeah it's shitty for me too. I'm in Cleveland and they don't carry the fox sports with the Indians on it. Their customer service is pretty retarded and they won't say why.

Sony shills get out of here reeeeee

>Sonyggers

>Millennials
pls go away

I've personally been using SlingTV. Much Cheaper, atleast for what I use it.

>Still Pays For Cable
>Probably Blaming the Jews for something.

Why haven't you been buried at see yet?

it is one minute behind actual cable/satitilite

BUT

It is very cheap and it gives you NFL network for $35/mo(second cheapest package) which automatically includes redzone

my biggest gripe beside the delay is no MLB network , the goat of all sport networks

Well my gf came home and she shit all over it cause it doesnt have A&E or FYI. Oh well.

>being poor
>scrambling for pennies
sucks for you

She should be glad she has cable at all, spoiled bitch

she sounds like a real cunt and you must be super low test tbqh

I wanna give it a try, but I get a pretty good cable and internet bundle. 100mbps DL and all sports channels for about 100 bucks.

Still on Elite and not Ultra.

>Pleb

>le cut le cord
>streaming using internet that comes over the same lines

For 120$ I pay flat internet, sport package tv, electricity and mobile phone bill.
>land of free

charging you that much to use your own internet connection. based sony.

sounds like your gf is an uncultured bitch.