/mlb/ general - Still an Even Year Edition

I have a confession to make, /mlb/.

I have to admit that I fap to Buster Posey pictures and videos at least once a night. You might say I "bust-on Posey" regularly. He's a handsome man and a more valuable player than Kershaw, nevermind any of the other scrubs on the Dodgers. Bumgarner is a handsome dude too desu.
>iwn have the fortune to be born in San Francisco and be a Giants fan
It's hard to live this charade, senpaitachi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bbxGjg4DHMg
youtu.be/68JYesxLg08
twitter.com/BestFansStLouis?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
mlbtraderumors.com/2016/09/cardinals-retain-will-not-fire-mike-matheny-return-2017-rumors.html
mlb.mlb.com/mlb/downloads/y2016/official_baseball_rules.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=rntHOinf-WE
youtube.com/watch?v=RI5xJfYH7NI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4_L6uUAwE
youtube.com/watch?v=QUhm8rjEuVo
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B0a9WowPI
youtube.com/watch?v=hpvufrpAhls
mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2016/09/30/1195873683/1475209623140/asset_1800K.mp4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AvtHXG3XIiA
youtube.com/watch?v=2xlefC7I4A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did he mean by this?

Statistics

Dodgers fans aren't people.

Find a flaw.

>Fat
>Roids
>About to get swept by the Yankees

Running to first base in a reasonable amount of time.

Daily reminder that piss boi lives in his mother's basement and doesn't understand what a qualified pitcher is

Not white.

>pissboi STILL doesn't know what a perfect game is

The even year season is about to end
And with it, the dynasty dreams of the San Francisco Giants
All is well

no seriously what did he mean by this and why is he focused on sports now

did trump really fuck him up that badly?

this man walks into the wild card game and throws a 100 mph fastball past your lead off hitter
what do you do?

>Mejico

You must be excited about your national team the Rangers being in the playoffs

he was referencing the drudge report poll that showed trump winning the debate 80-20, noting that drudge is not representative of general population

Stop posting this ugly hippie.

being black is good retard

so he ignored the 20-25 other polls that also showed trump winning

Cred Forums can only script for so long

>I care what some no name """"""""""pundit"""""""""" has to say about anything, ever

Laddies....

The Yankees are ded so I'll be rooting for Gonzalez and Urias, Mexican players for the best team in the NL West.

yeah i dont get how people think Cred Forums was able to rig the TIME poll with over a million responses, but some of the smaller ones were probably skewed heavier towards trump because of them

kek drudge report is retarded

>the supposedly free world rests on the shoulders of a professional con-artist who will say anything for shekels and a professional con-artist who will say anything for shekels
>one of these will have nukes

America was a mistake

stay assmad philthy, pretty much all you're good for

>fat
>roided
>DH
>doesn't run out grounders or pop-ups
>narcissist
>frequently throws temper tantrums
>obsessed with ziti

Laugh as his elbow shatters in front of my eyes

>lives in Boston

Everything other than that is just commentary

where is the real thread?
>OP can't keep his mouth from spilling pissboi's cum
>Cred Forums
let's get a real one please.

that post on the very top

t-thats me

How fucking obsessed can you be?
This thread is awful

Are you going to kill yourself once the Phillies get swept to end the season?

DG (Damage Gone-troll)

(btw, the Mest thanks you for your post)

>delusional mest fans

We're sweepin' ya, you can enjoy the Cardinals vs. Giants wildcard game on the sidelines like the rest of us

Can you fags stop worshipping mentally ill illegal immigrant tripfags for one fucking second?

Ffs

Everyone acts like the Phillies are shit, but they're actually pretty good. Definitely a top 30 team desu

can't wait for the philthies BTFO

elbow/bone spurs/Tommy John/shoulder
elbow/arm fatigue/strep throat
elbow/shoulder/bone spurs
elbow/Tommy John/forearm soreness/ulnar nerve
knee
shoulder/labrum tear
old/fat

>jew is based as fuck

no

5 Howard dongs on his farewell tour. We're gonna yell. We're gonna throw garbage at you.

Not letting you get off that easily.

Get him ejected.
Hit a solo homer.
Then hit a grandslam.
youtu.be/bbxGjg4DHMg

Is this a tribute thread to me?
Your inferiority complex on the first page of the Cred Forums.
Pathetic.
Second place.
Miss sliver.
At least u tried :(

>Phillies fans ACTUALLY believe this

>Get him ejected.
Got himself eject tbhfam

I don't get why voting legitimately is rigging when it is not democrat. Some of those weren't even botted. Cred Forums is the second largest board now. They hit a million posts in just a few days now.

Hi I like baseball this is sports.

Take a walk and proceed to steal 2nd, then 3rd, then home.

wait for him to get ejected

Why hasn't anyone made a real thread? You're inviting conflict and shitposting with the OP.
Why can't SF take the banter like adults?

Triggered?

go reds and rocks

Nobody is even talking about it dude, relax. This is just standard and par for the course. It's Dodgers fans who constantly obsess over the Giants. Nothing new to see here

>Indians put out a good lineup
>Suddenly it won't stop raining in Detroit

Really makes you think.

If anything at all its the Giants who can't stop obsessing over pissboi and his bait.

>Cardinals and Reds both wear r
>it's started raining in St. Louis

hmmm...what did they mean by this?

Not really, nobody has even acknowledged it except for this guy blowing a gasket about the thread OP

>it's obsession to acknowledge someone who's obsessed (who isn't obsessed according to you)

Making A LOT of sense pal lol

*wear red

Canadians are worst fucking posters on Cred Forums. Jays threads are unbearable.

Tell us something we don't know

hi

Hey

fuck off

How rude

I was testing. Apparently my mobile is range banned from starting threads but I can post on it.

Range bans are fucking stupid. Why am I punished for something I didn't do?

Also, go Mariners

Way too many old white dudes

but they're the ones who appreciate baseball

Mike Matheny inherited a world series champion team and has managed to get to only one World Series in 5 years and is now missing the playoffs.

>tardinals

Nah, they'll probably make it

like a child driving a ferarri

it's doyers and cusb at this point everyone else is playing for 3rd and 4th place.

> Jesús Montero

dads vs. dodgers

Cardinals winning big.. mets fans nowhere to be found.

they also just tried to kill joey votto

Or perhaps it's because the Mets aren't playing today jackass

>trying to reason with a philthy fan
don't do that to yourself man

don't reply to me autist

I mean there are 2 games on right now that are very relevant to your postseason situation, so calm the fuck down.

Guess everyone's watching TNF, even though it's an awful match up.

btfo

Why are non divisional opponents allowed to play on TNF, it's just dumb.

>Our season hung in the balance of Canacuck tonight

Canadian baseball was a mistake

Now it's time to bandwagon the O's with us.

>tie

wtf is this nonsense

Buck truck rolls on

Kim needs to play every day

Nah, I'm hoping that the Yankees return the favor this weekend and eliminate the O's from the postseason

>tie
are you fucking me?!

Who do you want out of the AL? Rags?

Probably the Indians, because of Miller. I'd like to see Beltran get a ring, but I don't want to see the >rags get a ring, so I'm at a bit of a predicament there.

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

COL Rockies vs SF Giants

10:15 PM ET | 7:15 PM PT

COME ON FREDDIE GET A HIT

Guys, THIS is Jesus Montero's wife.

Now, I don't know about y'all, but I'm pretty I know where he got his steroids from.

I'm confused I thought the Red Sox were good?

delet this bro

Gross

>tie game

OAKLAND @ SEATTLE GAME THREAD

>First responders were unable to positively identify Fernandez, according to a source, because “his face was mush.” A Marlins identification card found in one of his pockets was what allowed authorities to later identify the 2013 National League Rookie of the Year.

>OH NO
>OH NO
>OH NO

muscle fetish

would slam

>Cardinals

>tardinals

Top kek

You think that shit is fucked up? Then look at this pic. She says she transformed her fucking body in the span of January 4th, 2016, to August 6th, 2016.

Jesus and his bitch were/are clearly roiding together. It's so blatant.

>a fucking leaf
>milk in a bag

what was that again philthy?

Boston should hire her as Pablo's personal trainer. She'll have him fit by spring training.

>Cardinals blow a lead
>Giants are losing after the 3rd batter

Peaked too early.

Oh my God, Twins, what are you doing, have some self-dignity

Man, fuck Canadia. The one time we sweep the Red Cucks, the Jays don't hold up there end of the bargain.

F

Fuck you and fuck Texiera. Ruined the momentum

F

BASED YADI!

What?

>resd
guess we gotta win out

Press F to pay respects

Lel, fucking embarrassing.

F

God Chavez is hot garbage. He's like the middle reliever version of Brandon League.

t. team 18 games under .500

that was a ground rule double. under protest?

LMAO >RESD BTFO BY THE UMPS

ok, now I really don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

seriously though, is there a more beautiful man in baseball? I don't think anyone comes close

I don't really like this memer but he's absolutely right

Yeah i was watching the game. Absolutely awful call.

The umps fucking bolted as soon as it was over.

back to cuckhoop, Jamal

>shitkees fans thought they actually had a chance of making the playoffs

lmao

>Blow Gays lose
>Orioles win
>Cardinals win
>Gnats are going to lose
>Cubs tie
This is a good day.

would the Giants start Bumgarner in a one game playoff with the cardinals for the last WC spot? might be good if they end tied

>SF fan is an IRL cuck
can make this up.

lol Harold Reynolds is convinced that they'll have to resume the game. Imagine if the season ends and the Cards have just inched out the Gints for the 2nd WC spot, only for the league to say they have to go back and finish that game.

Stop false flagging anytime you leaf

That's the tiger leaf

>SF fan

I'm only a fan of buster and his ridiculously handsome face

..what?

so the Red Sox lost, Blue Jays lost, >rags and Injuns didn't play.

If I'm correct,that makes the AL seedings
1. >Rags
2. Sawx
3. Injuns
4. Gays
5. Murderbirds

and the NL
1. >Cusb
2. Gnats
3. new Playoff Barves
4. Mest
5. meme faggots

with 2 or 3 games left for each team. Predixions?

>ALDS
Rags > Blue Jays
Red Sox > Indians

>NLDS
Cubs > Giants
Nats > Dodgers

>LCS
Red Sox > Rags
Cubs > Nats

>WS
Red Sox > Cubs

it's the only way to kill yet another "miracle" season for the Cubs AND the memeiest team in Cred Forums history

Can anyone please watch this video and tell me if this is real? If so, can you use it with other snacks? youtu.be/68JYesxLg08

>Predixions

yes, kermit meme man, it's a deliberate misspelling. zero spelling damage-control here

Who the fuck are you meme faggot? Why the fuck would I even waste my time reading your dumbass opinion?

Nobody cares nigga.

>Spoke to umpires and #reds did not show an intent to challenge w/in 10 seconds (per rule), did not challenge w/in 30 (per rule). #cardinals

how did they THE David Ortiz to market it? also if it's programmed to stay a certain distance away from you, why doesn't it fly away from your hand when you reach out for a snack? why are they working on this instead of a flying carpet for your smaller pets? so many questions

aww, Daddy Greinke's mad yet again, this time because I called >his team perennial postseason doormats, which in fact they are. :)

hopefully lul. it'd be fantastic if they both have to play that extra game. we'd face cueto tho

Cueto would assfuck you as well, you better hope ur stuck with Moore or something lol.

Maybe he is financing it or owns part of the company. Drones are expensive.
Maybe the sensors go to the side and if you reach down to it, the sensors don't pick up your arm.
I think more people would want to buy a floating snack tray than people would want their oets to float around.

>2. Gnats

>Johnny "getting shelled by the Rockies" Cueto
mhm

First game back from the groin strain senpai and he's been good since the 1st inning.

Dodgers sweet Washington in 3.

Sweep cucks in 4.

Go 7 games against >RAGS

And then Vin can really RIP.

>ties in my national pastime

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>le ice cream sandwich man

harold reynolds is retarded

seems like the exact kind of thing you could scam an athlete into financing

but you have to make your arm go sideways in relation to your body before you can reach down onto something, assuming it's in the normal resting position alongside your body. it's actually pretty impressive if they could make it ignore your arms and not fly away every time you reach. must be fixated to the middle of your body somehow

well you're fucking wrong

thank you for making me less lonely tho

i like him when he's not doing commentary

rude

I like him

He's right about this, though. The way the umpires handled this, and the rule itself, are ridiculous.

Wow, MLB calls the Cubs @ Pirates game a tie despite only being suspended in the the 6th inning. On fucking fan appreciation night of all nights, even though they told fans the complete opposite over the PA speakers. That means no refunds or exchanges on tickets sold. Just goes to show how much they care. As if I wasn't sad enough.

>tie

>crapinals fans

Priojections on the BoSox/ Jays series and Oreos/Yankees series?

I am guessing BoSox will be resting players?

Who is most likely to drop games in this series?

Just another chapter in Manfred's campaign to ruin baseball.

Can't wait for extra innings to be eliminated and ties become a regular occurrence. Or maybe all games tied after 9 innings will be decided by a home run derby.

Methinals got handed a game incompetent umpires

True or false?

Can someone post the blank wikipedia uniform template I want to do some design

Where's the vid of this play lads, I missed it

literally just a ground rule double that wasn't called..

should have been 2nd/3rd w/ 2out

Yankees will play hard i don't know about the Sox

>"people" think the team with the best record in the league won't be going to the world series

TRU

They can't keep denying >us
>Kershaw vs. Hamels

Depends on if Boston wants top seeding. If they do, they can't rest players.

AL seeding:
Boston and Texas have 3 games left, Cleveland has 4 (one is 'if necessary', and let's assume it will be).
Texas and Boston tied in season series, Cleveland lost season series to both.
Intradivsion win percentage (second tiebreaker): Cleveland .639, Texas .618, Boston .575/.592.

If all teams sweep, Texas wins top seed and Cleveland wins second seed.
If Texas wins 1 game, Texas clinches top seed.
If Cleveland sweeps, Boston loses 1, and Texas is swept, Cleveland wins top seed.
If Cleveland sweeps, Boston loses 1, and Texas wins 1, Cleveland wins second seed.
If Boston sweeps, Cleveland loses 1, and Texas is swept, Boston wins top seed.
If Boston sweeps, Cleveland loses 1, and Texas wins 1, Boston wins second seed.

If Boston doesn't care where the chips fall, as long as they win 1 they can hope the Indians lose 2 of 4, which will tie their % and give Boston second seed.

nobody reading this shit because baseball is random as fuck.

Stop thinking and just watch.

>A FUCKING TIE

LOL

Thank you Cred Forums

Thank you for posting this, I really appreciate it.

You sound like a stupid idiot who should watch handegg instead.

Lost Again Duddleys don't even have the second best record in the league though.

Why does this clown reply to me? ^
No words for your stupidity nigga.

Is there a website where I can draft for funsies that doesnt make me wait till the next pre season?

No problem. And to clarify,
.575 is Boston's current intradivision percentage, and .592 is Boston's highest possible. The likelihood that it'll factor into the seeding is very very low but still worth noting, I guess.

autism

>when they're so fucking stupid they don't understand what having the best record in the league means
>he STILL doesn't know what a qualified pitcher is
>he STILL doesn't know what a perfect game is
>but he samefags against anons posting statistics analyses and seeding

You literally CAN NOT make this shit up

One thing though, if all teams sweep (assuming Cleveland plays and wins its postponed game against Detroit,) wouldn't Boston and Cleveland wind up with the same record and therefore Boston would become the 2nd seed because Boston won the season series against Cleveland?

hey guys can anyone remind me of the last time the nationals won a playoff series?

Yes, you're right. Mental fart on my part.

>whos

>2. Gnats
>Red Sux doing that well
You really want Boston faggots to shit post more than they are now?

No time like the present.
>getting blow the fuck out this hard, better change the subject!!
Stay upset tho

Absolutely. Just for you.

In 1924, the Washington Senators (also called the Washington Nationals) won the world series 4 games to 3 against the New York Giants. This is the only playoff series won by a team called the Washington Nationals. That Washington team, of course, went on to become the Minnesota Twins and has no affiliation with the current Washington Nationals team.

>Gints
>Losing on an even year

What a waste of memes

>when ur team has no fans and ur waiting for an inevitable sweep so you go around on Cred Forums hoping that someone talks to you
You get no reply from me virgin. Don't nobody give a fuck about you.

>Arenado

Jesus Christ

Royals

So the only way Boston gets first seed is if Texas is swept and Boston sweeps the maple syrup slurbing blow gays. Unlikely to happen.

You know MLB and Manfred want a Texas/Toronto rematch so everyone goes hype.

>when pissboi says it doesn't care about you but it KEEPS talking about you

Is it sexual frustration? I'm not a homo, bro. Not that there's anything wrong with that! :^) Good luck in life, I know it's hard for your kind.

I'd rather see the O's in it but I would just love to see the Jays BTFO the >rags again.

Why are the dads so shitty

Who will be the first player to get one of these tattoos before the postseason? Like that Cusb fan here

>it has a goat on it

Based Cueto bunt

Yep, noticed that too. The "holy cow!!" is also Harry Caray reference.

There is no reason for the dads and rockeks to continue existing. Permanent mediocrity but it's acceptable because muh weather.

Unless you are a Canadafag I don't see why you'd want to see all the faggot shitposting that will result from that happening. I can't decide if it will be better for the Mighty Boston Red Sox to put those little bitches in their place by sweeping them out of the wild card this weekend, or getting to watch the Texas Rangers get revenge and possibly another Odor breaking Bautista's face again.

O SAY YOU CAN SEE

>memeiners

>memeiners choking away their playoff hopes

lel

Look at the scoreboard.

Keep Fighting

>memeiners
So is the suicide rate in Seattle going to jump again? Or will it just be because of the shitty weather up north like always?

Huh?

>fighting to miss the playoffs

lul

You are now aware that Éric Gagné pitched one game in the Can Am League this year at 40 years old. You are now aware that he did the same last year.

>you have a limited amount of time to challenge a ruling on the field

"Look Mom, I posted it again!"

>elimination number: 2

Neat jerseys

the dude looks like he's in better shape than when he was in the mlb

Shouldn't you be on /nfl/ bashing the Shithawks?

not quite dead yet

Ok that was more drama than it needed to be but......
>GIANTS WIN

Great win from the Giants. Look they finally found their closer.

There are actually people who will defend the umpires giving the Cardinals a free win tonight

Can you explain why you think that's okay?

>The St. Louis cheatinals
And no one was surprised desu

>cardinals fans
>people
Haha good one

they would have won anyway. Reds bullpen is trash

Who else thinks Buster Posey is basically Jon Heder and is suspicious he might actually keep tater tots in his locker

giants greatest redempton story ever who says no

And you have less time to do it on a game ending play

LMFAO THIS IS ACTUALLY SHIT YOU CAN NOT MAKE UP

literally designed to end games with decisions that are blatantly cheating

someone asked earlier and got me legitimately curious

Can the Indians forfiet a game to let tigers win , to rest their players more importantly their pitchers or do they have to play?

Tried to look it up but nothing solid comes up

you can willingly forfeit a game if that's what you're asking

the orioles did it once when earl weaver was concerned about poor field conditions and his players' safety

And it would go as a W for the Tigers? If so folks in Michigan must be praying and Baltimore/Toronto must be up at night

happened literally once, and they did it against the jays funnily enough

considering this situation has definitely happened many times before and no one has ever done it, I highly doubt they could pull something like that. there's probably a lot of red tape on all sides (the league, sponsors, etc etc) especially if it impacts the standings. plus sportsmanship

When your team stops trying after losing to get the divsion just so they can get swept by Da Land

Holy shit, I never understood the hatred people have for Cardinals fans until tonight.....

What a bunch of sad """"people"""" they are

ur a sad people

>I never understood the hatred people have for Cardinals fans until tonight
First night following baseball?

How mad at Kimbrel/Kelly/Farrell were you last night?

No matter what happens we're all rooting against the Rangers, yes?

No, and I understand the hatred for their team and whatnot, just thought the hatred of their fans was a bit excessive sometimes

It definitely isn't. Fucking dirty ass bitches

POST YOUR BANDWAGON TEAMS

1. METS
2. JAYS

twitter.com/BestFansStLouis?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Just look through all of that.

>picking the worst teams to bandwagon

not rooting for them but wouldn't mind if they make it to the ws. Get some rings for Beltre and Beltran

If through sheer miracle the WS is >rags vs Cubs, I'll root for the Rangers.
Otherwise, yeah. It's comedy gold here when they lose

Some guy in the previous thread was asking of Matheny would be fired after this season. Here's your answer mlbtraderumors.com/2016/09/cardinals-retain-will-not-fire-mike-matheny-return-2017-rumors.html

This. Forget 2016, it's 2017 when real baseball begins.

I've seen a couple of Yadi dicksuckers who actually thought he should've made the all star team this year (this was when he was playing like garbage in the first half,mhe obviously picked it up in the second half) but seeing all of this in one place makes me want to puke

Fuck these literal salad eating fucks. Honestly, the fact that people aren't rooting for the Giants to overtake them as the most successful NL team is history is sad. Fuck these faggots

mlb.mlb.com/mlb/downloads/y2016/official_baseball_rules.pdf
Yes, you can forfeit a game.

Also, it could still be played even if there's no playoff implications for the Tigers (1.5 GB or more of the 2nd WC after Sunday) if it's needed to determine ALDS homefield advantage (Indians +0.5 games ahead of the Red Sox, for instance).

Fuck the Tardinals, they claim they can suffer the most, but try being a Yankee fan these past few years. Now that's suffering.

I'm triggered as fuck.

>DG is still alive
When is this retard going to kill himself?

>best control
There's literally no way to measure this.

You're kidding right? BB/9 and S/O aren't measurements?

S/W*

Frisco fans don't know shit bout pitching cause they don't have any good pitching lol

bad bait

Not of control, no. You're not always trying to throw a strike. And not all of your strikes will actually be called properly in the first place.

>rags fans are unironically proud of this

>not being proud of watching Jose Autista getting BTFO'D

>implying it's only >rags fans that enjoy bautista getting BTFO

lol you are a delusional retard

>tfw jints get eliminated from wc on their own turf by the doyers

>implying the Cardlels can beat the Pirates at home

Even if the Cardinals win one more game than the Giants they'd still be tied and play in a one game playoff

Fuck the Cardinals and their fair weather bitch fans who only watch in the playoffs

>Yancucks fans in charge of deternining things

Here is why no one takes you faggots seriously.

>my team has won 5 World Series in 21 years, only missed the playoffs 3 times in that same timespan, and I have the nerve to say I suffered
>This is what Yancucks fans actually think

KEK

Everyone ready? Say it with me, now:

"I trust Josh Donaldson"

Bitter much?

this was a good, organic meme but sadly it hasn't thrived at all

Cred Forums is just too reddity these days

Here I go fâm
>Orioles were always the superior team, they have some of the best batting power in the league and I have no idea why they had a worse record than Jays'.

Shouldn't that be a picture of Bryan "I am retarded and don't know the rule book" Price?

Thanks for the victory, Reds.

>The Toronto Blue Jays are going to miss the playoffs

Bye Gibbons
Bye Bautista
Bye EE
Bye Saundshit

Forget about playoffs next year, its back to .500 and waiting for the Rags series so Odor can get drilled in the head

>mfw it all went wrong after that punch

Fuck the Rags. Forever.

You should have apologized when you had the chance.

They definitely didn't rig the TIME poll, they physically lack the manpower for that unless every single Cred Forums user was running a bot that works.

Do you offer flu shots yet?

>logo looks like a curly pubic hair

Ask CNN

>Price really did save all his postseason wins for the Red Sox

If Farrell and Price get a ring I just might kill myself

jays

>Ken Rosenthal and Jon Heyman both picked Britton for CYA

We'll see. For whatever reason he was noticeably bad last Post. He just seemed to really meltdown, where on Detroit and Tampa just had bad breaks.

>Giants actually might have a chance to get carried to another ring by Bumgarner
What a time to be alive

Make way for the objectively best logo in baseball

that baseball is the size of a large dog. Clearly not regulation. The mound looks a bit off too. Really not a good drawing.

Not on roids at all. See pic related for stereotypical capped shoulders of roid use.

Literally a ground rule double. The left fielder fucked it up by playing it like it bounced off the top of the wall and not the signage behind the wall. All he had to do was put his arm up or stop playing 120%, but that's the reds way.

If by best you mean worse, yea

You underestimate the efficiency of using proxies and stuff. I voted in the CNBC poll 3,000 times.

Biscuits are based logo my man. Just for the absurdity of it.
More personality than their major league affiliate. (same with Durham, desu)

>cardinals bullshitting their way into the playoffs while the jints get fucked by the Doyers

Worlds Eries here we come.

If giants lose this today with Bum it's over for them.
They see Kershaw the day after who they're lining up against Suarez. Then Maeda against Moore or Sam who dodgers have both BTFO.

They're done for the next decade.

This will be the last post-season attempt in bumgarner's career as a giant.

Certainly doesn't look good if they lose today. But...even if they only win 1 of these games, the Cardinals have to win 2 to tie us and the Cardinals have a losing record against the Pirates this year and a losing record at home where they're playing the series

I only expect the Giants to win one. It's probably going to go down to a tiebreaker game for the second wildcard spot desu

Most minor league teams have great logos that surpass their affiliates. But there are so many better logos than Biscuits' that I feel it's a bait.
>tfw no MiLB gf

Its kawaii desu
But yes, there are some underrated MiLB logos out there.

Any /milb/ peeps ITT, or just Blaze user? DMV Shorebirds here

It's Moore pitching, not Samardzija

Why the fuck would it be Samardzija?

When it's all said and done where will people place him when they talk about 'Best 3rd Basemen in MLB History' after he wins a ring this year?

It would be a real shame of someone were to keep the Orioles out of the playoffs

MiLB logos are GOAT sports logos tbhpai

Tourists logos and Fireflies unis (except the purple one) are nice af 2bh

Is that Brian Wilson?

This desu

Who here /trying to resist texting her/?

Jesus christ bucme go away

Is that a new tripfag or something?

based arrieta calling out cuck maddon and his memes

lmao

fuck that cuckhold

clinch early and play meaningless games breh

lmao

suck these nuts and lick my shaft virgins

I didn't know this was a cringe thread

>MLB TV FREE FOR THE FINAL 3 DAYS HOYPE

inb4 poorfag

poorf*g

who /sweep/ here

who is more likely to win out, mariners or tigers

How do you guys like your 9th inning lead?

easily Mariners

Tigers are against one of the hottest teams in baseball and they don't get to use V-Mart. (fuck interleague btw)

you had those ready didn't you lol

well good luck

thanks

ur welcome :*)

ugly basesball player delete ugh gross he makes me sick

I trust this man in critical spots
Even more than famous 8th inning man Petite

WAIT UH SEKKIND

>Trust Donalson doesn't quite take off
>sports pope bait does

Win some lose some, memers.
ALE GOAT suckhavers

nice post dweeb

Remember kids, if the Cubs face the Giants in the NLDS and beat them, the World Series is as good as theirs.

youtube.com/watch?v=rntHOinf-WE

Francesaposting has a lot more material to go off of than Jash Danulson, so that's probably why

>still no sound in this webm

Every /mlb/ thread is a cringe thread

You lot really need to subtly fuck with him.
Do it for the memes, pls.
For ANNY PEDITE, AH STAHTAH!

>only three games left
Hold me bros I'm scared. There's only the post season left and then 4 months of darkness.

Which fanbase do you think has a bigger fedora collection? The San Antonio Spurs or the St. Louis Cardinals?

Then go ahead and make one with it then
youtube.com/watch?v=RI5xJfYH7NI

I know someone was going to call him with the A-Rod pasta a couple of days after his last game, but I don't know if that ever came to fruition

Every bait deserves a (You). Have one on me.

It takes like an hour 1/2 to get on if ur not a fav

Does everything seem normal now that the funeral happened or am I just a fucking psychopath?

WHADDYA TAWKIN ABOUT?!
FAWWWUH!
also >defending Hughes
I love you user. my sides, my fucking sides. I love our last series against you mooks.

classic mike youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4_L6uUAwE

no m8
Feels are real.

>We couldn't protect that smile
Hurts even in the AL

Not bait. Just true

Somewhat. I'm pretty much past it now unless I see some really sad shit related to him

I don't think you can post a webm with sound outside of /gif/

Yes you can.

Mlb, I have a question. All bias aside, what sport is the most athletic? Like what players would be able to adapt to other sports and could handle it physically? Opinions please

Mariners

(srs)

e-sports

/wsg/ is the same shit bud
he means mainstrean boards, like Cred Forums or .JIBUNNN WOOOOOO?

Boating clearly, because we just saw some pitcher die trying to do it.

Swimming. Seriously, because it's a full body workout and it doesn't make you huge, just in shape in a general way with good endurance for a variety of sports

That shit looks staged honestly

Team sports please like baseball basketball hockey soccer football rugby those sorts of sports

Fernandez is on the island with Tupac and Biggie

I suspect baseball players on average probably don't transition well into other real sports, then again you hear about a lot of guys who played football for some time before going with baseball.

Proof they'll stop at nothing to get Frenando the Cy Young

who's this boy

Alexis Blaze

The Cubs are going to the World Series reguardless of who they face. But if the Cubs face the Blue Jays or Red Sox it's over for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=QUhm8rjEuVo

WE
WUZ
A REAL CITY

>vagina
disappointing

youtube.com/watch?v=R9B0a9WowPI

I've got a goat right here that says otherwise bruh

Classic cut

youtube.com/watch?v=hpvufrpAhls

30 years later, Mets meme magic will prevail again.

>Cueto: 2.79 ERA, 219.2 IP, $130M contract
>Price: 4.04 ERA, 225 IP, $217M contract
>Greinke 4.37 ERA, 158.2 IP, $206.5M contract

Really makes the synapses fire

He opts out 1st year and goes to LA and wins 5 rings there with Kershaw
Cap it

What did Clayton mean by this?

I wasn't implying they'd play anyone but the Red Sox or Blue Jays

>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, GIANCARLO

wow what a baby

>Kershaw
>Rings
Pick 1 (uno)

>Blue Jays
>Getting into the Playoffs
>Implying Maddon won't start ordering his relievers to go head hunting the first moment the Leafs start to act like niggers.
>Implying we won't see a repeat of this image only it'll be Rizzo clocking Baltista.

>Red Sox
>Implying Theo isn't already drawing up all the weaknesses on all the players he drafted while he was GM of the Red Soxs that are still active.
>Implying a Sox of any color will stop the Cubs

You wish, Baltimore is like number sux.

>You wish, Baltimore is like number sux.
IT'S A MEME YOU DIP

>using the inferior pic

>He didn't watch the original video
I pity you

This stupid fucking Yankee fan is trying to tell me Bengie Molina wasn't a good catcher

Bengie is objectively the best Molina desu

Yankee fan here. He was okay.
it goes
Yadier
Bengie
Jose

mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2016/09/30/1195873683/1475209623140/asset_1800K.mp4

I'M IN LOOVE WITH THE CUETO

Over his peak 7 years he averaged a .281 average with 16 homeruns in 123 games. Good numbers for a catcher and solid defensively. Top 10 catcher easily during his career, and probably a few spots higher

Yankees fans are spoiled idiots who don't know anything about baseball

16 homeruns in 123 games.....

Do you know who Gary Sanchez is?

What does this have to do with anything. I'm not saying he's the greatest catcher ever.

Thanks for proving my point retard

>THIS GUY IS BETTER SO THAT MEANS HE WASN'T GOOD XD

you guys really are idiots

>le roided rookie on his first hot streak during a year in which Manfred had the ball juiced man

You guys are so fucking upset right now.
Calm the fuck down.

I will rape Gary Sanchez to death you bandwagon bitch you don't even understand

>Fan since I was 4 (91)
>Bandwagon
Okay honey baby

You're not from New York though are you?

Yeah, that's what I thought

Born there, not raised.

Okay....I'll let it slide

I won't

You fairweather cunt

>bandwagoning a team that sold at the trade deadline

Cardinals fans are all fucking retarded apparently

>Cardinals

Is this clever bait?

Also you realize the Yankees are the most bandwagoned team in history right?

who bandwagons the 2016 yankees team after selling at the tradeline and missing the playoffs while the mets are the defending nl champions and currently still in the playoff race?

Yes, and the bandwagoners only show up when they are good. The Yankees haven't been good for several years now. Calling Yankees fans in the generals fair weather or bandwagoners doesn't make any sense. The team hasn't made the playoffs 4 straight seasons, what is there to bandwagon right now?

>You now remember "CUEEEEEETO. CUEEEEEETO."

>The team hasn't made the playoff in 4 straight seasons

b8

There's some talk that the Yankees might go after Rich Hill in the offseason. Thoughts?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AvtHXG3XIiA

>wild card game
>playoffs
Even if you do want to call the WC the playoffs, bandwagoners don't come out of the woodworks after their team gets shut out in the pre-rounds of the playoffs. The Yankees haven't had a legitimate playoff run since 2012. This is literally indisputable.

t. bandwagoner in denial

Considering WC teams win the championship in sports leagues pretty often I think its stupid to not call it the playoffs.

>implying I'm a Yankees fan

There are fan bases that are actually bad this season. The Yankees aren't one of them, give it a couple more years and they will be though

Are Yankee fans and Redsox fans secretly gay for each other?

t. >Rags fans wishing his team was relevant enough to have a rivalry

>tfw about to rain in philly
>mfw beating the Mets and the game is called before our bullpen goes in

>mfw you'll make a thread
>and you'll talk to yourself

mets actually have fans though unlike the barves

also if you're the same poster from the other night, i genuinely hope you get what's coming to you. i was on the verge of a mental breakdown the other night and you almost pushed me over the edge.

he comes into our threads sometimes, I think he's just lonely and wants the attention

u wont get any runs against gazelle nyways

>almost having a mental breakdown from Cred Forums
Why do you even post here then?

He's not really that great, he had a few good starts and of course the new york media hype train is all over him.

Also we're pitching Ashe who's been solid since his call-up.

>implying there aren't other suicidal posters here.

Like come on, where do you think you are? If i was in good mind i'd probably post on leddit.

gazelle has had more starts than ashe and has been consistant. his ERA should be like a half run lower but terry fucked it over by taking him out with the bases loaded one time. in the end gazelle has a major league offense behind him and ashe doesnt

>the Phillies are so depressing their one remaining fan wants to kill himself
rly makes u think

>mental breakdown
Nope, you weren't. You were just seeking attention and shitposting.

But, let's say, if you killed yourself, it would be nice.

Posting on leddit is just as bad. Fucking morons. It's just more passive aggressive because Pedro mods will ban you if you tell someone to kill themselves or even insult them directly. You can just make another account if they do

There are suicidal people on literally every single website. But why are you posting on Cred Forums if what someone says online gives you mental breakdowns? You are literally on the worst website right now if that's the case.

Our offense can turn it up, Galvis Franco and Howard are all threats for the deep ball, and Herrera sometimes has clutch hits. Either way that's not our main problem, if you think a shutout is in the works you're sorely mistaken.

we took a big greasy dump on the phillies when real starters(not fucking gilmartin) started

I remember that game. Kershaw was fucking them up and then collapsed in a single inning just like his Cards game in the playoffs.

That's why Kershaw had that reaction. He was pitching horrible before Stanton in that 6th inning.

Yeah, like I said, you have no idea what empathy is. You don't know what's going on with the 107 posters in this thread, you only know what's happening in your own sad life. And usually when someone is crying for attention they are not in the best state of mind.

That's a good point.

The first game of the series, we went up against a real starter and only lost because our bullpen choked (as usual).

>mfw the mets clinch tonight and I don't have to watch the game broadcast on fox tomorrow

You need help when you want to kill yourself? The right thing to do is seek help and call a suicide prevention hotline, not attentionwhore in a sports imageboard.

Except it wasn't attention-whoring, it was literally one post and then you kept responding to me.

People blog-post all the fucking time here and don't get any shit for it.

dubs for a LA v Boston WS

They do get shit for it but they'll never stop anyways so people just stop bothering with it because it would derail every thread

First things first, it wasn't me, I was shitposting on the Jays thread. I just saw the thing and had a giggle. And because people blogpost here all the time, doesn't mean blogposting is okay. You should always think twice before even thinking of blogposting.

Like now. You can stop anytime.

I made a post about baseball first you fucking shithead. Then you derailed it. Take a look in the mirror.

>77711
Nice digits, but please, either kill yourself or post about baseball.

The jays are trash and so are you.

Atleast I don't make threads with no replies, tripfag around, attentionwhore with suicide attempts and such.

test

You're as big of a faggot as he is. Bigger maybe

>same flag
>same opinion
>same person

TRIVIA TIME

kinda easy mode to start

Nah, you just think you're superior to him somehow and it's hilarious

Literally 99% of flags are US flags here dipshit. Nice detective work though lol

Joe Carter?

One of my favourite baseball moments: Ryan howard hits 2 home runs and puts the Rays to sleep in game 4

youtube.com/watch?v=2xlefC7I4A0

Injuns desu.

Bill Mazeroski

nyet

nice get, but no, he was on two winning Pirates teams (1960 and 1971), no losers

as a hint, his win came with a meme team and his loss did not

Edgar Renteria

Edgar Renteria

Matt Holliday?

Reeee beat me by 11 seconds

ding ding

winrars

here's the next one, way harder. hint: it's less than 100

so basically pick a number between 56-99

I'm back

And all I can say is, Baltimore Orioles, NUMBER ONE

Nintendo......64!

91 hits

you guys need to download the extra flags extension so I can tell whether you're all bandwagoners

Tripflagging is just as bad as the real thing. Go suck yourself.

that doesn't even work properly

>the point of posting in Cred Forums is being anonymous
>now you want more flags

>>>reddit

91 I think

yeah, why not.

holy shit Brazil, that was fast.

pic related, next one

Joe Girardi

What are the bugs? I haven't noticed any yet.

I still feel p anonymous, Anonymous.

come again?

Tony La Russa?

It's natural. You are not one of the 4 hues in an american sports thread.

Joe Torre's Mets were awful

Bobby Cox??

well there you go
you've already given up your anonymity to an extent

plus you can use it to see others' flags without showing more than you want to of your own flags

I'm sorry user, I'm not downloading your little malware reddit thing.

>reddit
I still don't follow

Why don't we just add usernames and upvotes/downvotes while we're at it

Fuck off

Fred Clarke

This guy gets it.

if you don't see how someone's location is interesting/relevant and a username is neither, I don't know what else to say

>malware reddit thing
It was made for autists to interact with other autists. Its a nice gimmick for a little but it gets stale. Its also definitely not a botnet or malware, if it was then nobody would download it because its fucking open source.

I moved from my home state, so this would just give autistic basement dwellers who have never left their town more ammo for their baiting and shitposting

This is the worst idea ever

>every game is free to watch today

WHAT IS THIS CASUAL BULLSHIT?!

GETTING READY FOR THE BANDWAGONER PLAYOFFS MLB?!

Here, a better improvment.

It would heavily cut down on false flagging though

nope

technically correct but his worst team came before 1900, but there's a way more obvious answer from later than that. god star to you, tripboi

Also nicknames, upvoting, giving gold, etc.

actually the only drawback is that it allows for simple, easy false flagging
you can set your flag as wherever
that's my only complaint but it is admittedly a huge one

No one cares about "location," and flags do that well enough anyways. We don't need need to de-anonymize Cred Forums any further.

This too. I can already see every general/game thread devolving into "lol stupid bandwagoner" shitposting, which happens enough as it is.

*because his worst team came before 1900

I am not that guy, read the entire post. You are more retarded than him because you clearly lack the mental capacity to read an entire post and to process and differentiate between opinions.

Oh, I didn't know it worked that way. Not that I was for it, but that's a pretty solid argument against it
Who was the other manager then? I can't think of another

if you know the history of either of your teams you'd get it instantly (or are you just a Yankee fan in Texas?) regardless, I just basically gave it away

If you want to cut down on false flagging just do IDs, they preserve anonymity and make it almost impossible to false flag.

>I am not that guy
>lack the mental capacity
Great arguments you got there, congratulations.

Can't you change IDs with just deleting cache and cookies?

no
motherfuck IDs
flags, yes
IDs, no

Just a Yankee fan in Texas, and based off that clue my guess would be Billy Martin off the top of my head

IDs yes

Flags no

Yeah IDs are shit, yeah false-flagging would be down but everyone would just adopt trips instead

well then, good guess, but it's Casey Stengel.
>1956 Yankees, 97-57, among others (there's 2-3 more I think)
>1962 Mets, 40-120

I have a static IP, don't clear my cache, and my ID still gets reset almost every time I post on boards with ID enabled. Don't really know why but it doesn't matter unless I am OP of a thread and people are expecting to hear back from a specific ID.

This is supposed to be an anonymous imageboard.
You may be in the wrong site.

>nervous proxy fag/tripfag/trip remover detected

...?

Seriously, the point of Cred Forums is posting anonymously. If you want usernames, mate, reddit is that way.

gil hodges?

I don't want usernames faggot where did I say that?

People already put their gay little attention seeking names

no one has advocated for usernames or trips

>roids
>basically a career DH
>played in a hitters park, in a hitters division
pick all three, senpai

IDs are the same thing. And non-optional. Like flags.

>merchandise

New thread? I can't be bothered to do headlines.

New

>americucks

This is unironically very likely to happen.
Cueto is in his prime and not in very good position to win. He will opt out though, he's worth much more now.

I love N Sync