What are some good shows, movies, documentaries etc about sports?

What are some good shows, movies, documentaries etc about sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIeKkjJNM6A
youtube.com/watch?v=PaZk9-2x4vI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we wuz kangz

the basketball movie with gene hackman was alright.

gOat

that one jockey movie where the horse is too small and gets injured, forgot the name

Made me cry tears of joy

Love & Basketball

Biscoito do mar

Please watch this film

youtube.com/watch?v=OIeKkjJNM6A

spot on

great escape

Any 30 for 30 documentary. My personal favorite is Four Days in October, but Once Brothers and The Two Escobars are great as well

This show is real af

The Damned United is pretty nice

Generation Iron

That recent documentary about the Soviet hockey team.

Raging Bull

A League of Their Own

why can't Samoa just spend all their time playing a meme sport like Fiji does? And wow 31-0? Australians are a bunch of assholes,

want more of that qt at 1:19

Pitch any good?

The Damned United is the official GOAT sports film.

Without Bias is a tear jerker, I mean it's cool

30 for 30:Survive and advance

Undefeated

Cred Forums need not watch

Air Bud: World Pup

The visionary documentary about Iceland's ascension in the World Cupwar and the famous bicycle kick by Pelleson.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaZk9-2x4vI

>not golden receiver

I still don't understand the commissioner turning a blind eye to Air Bud's clear use of deflated balls

Mike Bassett

I think Australia willingly told FIFA they didn't want to play in Oceania anymore because of this shit. Scoreline after scoreline like 15-0, 9 - 1, 24- 0 against islands like Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu, Samoa etc.

We'd qualify for the World Cup but have no strong opposition on the way there. So instead we play in Asia, and NZ become the scummy cunts who play in Oceania put 30-0 on teams.

>We'd qualify for the World Cup

you sure? You'd have to face the likes of Uruguay, Paraguay, Ecuador and Chile. In 2006 you won on penalty shootouts, and didn't qualify from 78 to 2002.
The Australian federation made the decision because the AFC is actually an easier path of qualification, not because they are too good for the OFC.

Space Jam

I think they went with joining Asia, because its better to play proper challenging asian teams, instead of playing meme games in Oceania, then having to suddenly play a good South American team in a do-or-die game.

mighty ducks
space jam

Low key this

Senna
Rush
The Armstrong Lie

This. Last time I checked the full film is on youtube