/hoc/

time for bean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CI0WtFhDIhw
stream2watch.cc/live-sports/hockey/buffalo-sabres-vs-toronto-maple-leafs-live-stream-30-september-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=KvfXih82qxQ
totousa.com/products/toilets
youtube.com/watch?v=K9cYcRotufU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Sad Halak.

Is he Cell key material?

Also, our thoughts go to Halak tonight.

People get carried away in the moment, honestly. In my estimation, everyone was just in awe of the fact that a team that had no business beating anyone knocked off the president's trophy winners and then the defending champs. It was a pretty surreal moment
Well, >we're going to be totally capfucked when all the friendly contracts are up, but Price gave >us the best shot to win, and 2014 could have been our year if not for the >rags
It's amazing that Gauthier and Martin got something even half right 2bh

>tfw drafted McMeme, Barkov, Aho, Rantanen and Kulta-Mikke

The only acceptable team to root for is the Bruins

>ZERO WINS

>bean, skinny, aho, faulker, lindy and teravainen will play on the same team eventually
also based beanposter

>gets traded because of price
>gets traded because of miller
>gets traded because of neuvirth
>gets traded because of holtby

at least he knows he's the undisputed no. 1 in New York unless Griess ends up usurping his job like Elliot did at times.

When was the last time the winner of one got a concussion the same year?

>Halak
Did he ever win anything in his life? His teams seem to always fail despite his best performances.

At least he'll always have his name be verb'd for stonewalling teams. Further, he'll always have Halak'd the craps and be responsible for making them blow themselves up after 2010. Based Jaro

It's our year you salty faggots

>memefrog.jpg

GO AWAY YOU AND YOUR FUCKING HATE SYMBOL!

Lmao

how is my team senpai?
F Jordan Eberle, Edm RW
F Nicklas Backstrom, Wsh C
C Sidney Crosby, Pit
C Steven Stamkos, TB C
LW Taylor Hall, NJ LW
LW Patrick Sharp, Dal LW
RW Corey Perry, Ana RW
RW Kyle Okposo, Buf RW
D John Carlson, Wsh D
D Justin Faulk, Car D
D Marc-Edouard Vlasic, SJ D
D Colton Parayko, StL D
Bench Shayne Gostisbehere, Phi D
Bench Loui Eriksson, Van LW
Bench Mikkel Boedker, SJ LW

G Cam Talbot, Edm G
G Jake Allen, StL G
Bench Devan Dubnyk, Min
Bench Ryan Miller, Van

Stankos and sharp are not going to be great and your goalies are terrible but overall not bad

>Babcock concludes presser by saying: "This is just a sign of what's going to happen here in Toronto, just so you know."

Is he mentally retarded?

OK imagine that it is.

The Habs make the finals after 24 years.

Tell me that whomever they're playing doesn't send one of their 4th line scrubs to crash the net every shift and take out Price.

rate my lineup /hoc/

could be worse but those young player memes are going to kill you in the second half, kids almost always fall off

I prefer mine.

>tfw no Pulju, Laine or Risto

>Thinking anyone is going to touch Carey with Shea in front of him

I see Finnish delusion has ruined another pool
rip

my team

>swedish second tier game
>refs didn't even notice it
>refs

cell key material

I can see sharp going down but what makes u think stammer will?
Why vasilevskiy? Isnt Bishop going to start?

Same question for hellebuyck

Did they score?

>Bishop going to start?
i'm hoping he gets injured

Unfortunatly not, fucking meme team

Bishop is likely the number one quality "high priority" trade piece for the Bolts if they want the cap under control, for all we know he could be traded and drop off under an inferior defense. I mean, he's probably still a solid choice, but you're more likely to draft him early. Vasilevsky still has low-round steal potential.

Pretty big risk if there's no 3rd goalie, though.

Laine or Puljujarvi back to Europe first?

I took a flyer on Hellebuyck grabbing the starter position, he was the Jets best goalie last season. There weren't many good options left at the time either.

I would thinking up vas a week or two before the trade deadline would b smart but begining of the season Bishop will get the majority of the starts. Same as starting murray over flower imo

if paul maurice didnt have a hard on for pavalec maybe but he will always get the nod as long as he is a jet

I didn't reach for any of my finns, Aho and Rantanen were gambles when there was mostly nobodies left. Also I had ro live up to my name.

refcam in NHL when

I didn't realize old man weber was gonna play all 60 minutes every game

Right. The same Weber that got exposed hard in this tournament. Habs aren't going anywhere near the cup bucko.

>0 (Zero) wins

That's a solid lineup. This is ESPN right?

rags

>Zero (0) wins

You have like 8 teams right?

20 in the league

r8 my memes lad

You have my Bulju

Pretty memey desu lad.

>USA world cup win more recent than Canadian stanley cup win
really makes u think

fresh new meme coming through

Lel

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW Cred Forums

why did you post the shopped version?

Nahhh

>no gold medals

Is that Ron McLean

Imagine if they won the lottery the year before. CAN YOU FUCKING IMAGINE IT. Switch dem dang jerseys

Look at how much joy and happiness ovi is filled with. If only he knew. I hope he wins a stan lee desu, too good to go without winning one ever.

honestly feel bad for ovi. the rest of the caps can go fuck themselves, but ovi deserves better.

>feeling bad for a multi millionaire who plays for a living.

They would have probably beat the shorks if they made it there.

Now that it's over I think we can all admit the world cup was a giant failure.

who /latenighthoc/ here?

gettin drunk, eating chicken fingers
The good kind, 8 bucks.

Morning hoc here

2:30 am up in here
What time is it there in binland?
I could just check timezones on google but, whatever.

11:30 am

Jennings trophy.
As for something else, no. Still waiting.

One day..

One day.

>tfw almost 5 AM
>work in 3 hours

Other hockey nations of the world, we need to form an anti-canada alliance and bring them down. SAY NO TO THE LEAF

>0-3

>less than two weeks til hokkei
Can't believe I survived those months without hokkei

Hello when will kucherov sign

Fuck you, Steve. He's gonna sign with flyers.

>tfw it's almost 3:30 am
>tfw only day off of the week

I've got a bean for you boys to flick ;)

>flylels

KIWI
I
W
I

>cucks
>still have Lindholm and Rakell to sign
>6.7 in cap space
How do they solve this?

>Meme wings are -4.4 in cap space
How do they solve this?

>tfw get done with my wagecuck job at 3am
>probably won't be able to watch any hokkei this season because of this shit

>Tampa Gay
>6.2 in cap space
Does Kucherov take it or how will they else solve it?

>Bluffalo
>8.1 in cap space
>still have Ristolainen to sign
They'll solve this

get rid of bishop asap, try to package filp or old man Callahan.

>Carl Gary
>8.5 in cap space
>still have Gaudreau to sign
Is Johnny not a good boy anymore or what is happening?

>Bishop is only 0.9 more expensive than Howard
I guess Howard will be staying another season then

he'll sign for 8y x 6.6 mil

I know that feel famalam
I work til 2 every day

what team you fan of, broski?

Wild

>trusting a finn not to bust this much
I have to respect them for that

I'm always rooting for the Wild.
Feel bad that you have the most boring team in the league.
Fuck Dallas.

HAD the most boring team in the league.

Boudreau is going to utilize the speed

source?

they have 7,5M.
>trade Despres
>RHD depth is now Vatanen-Bieksa-Manson-Holzer-Montour
>now 11,2M cap space
>long term contracts to both

Trade away Stoner and sign Lindholm long term 6M X 6 years then Rakell gets a 1 year prove it contract

Franzen LTIR placement

Kuch will play KHL this season with CSKA

>quick isn't elite

Thank god the bettman cup is over

This desu. What an ugly piece of shit it was, too.

it was so underwhelming
It was like watching your favourite CFL team win the cup.
It's like.... ok, we won. whoopee

Really wish NA didn't implode in the 2nd against Russia. A Canada v NA game would've made the tournament worth it.

>lehkonen
>3 games
>0 goals
wew lads

Well he is their best dman still.

What flex should I use?

If bending loads the stick and allows for harder shots, I've come to the realization I am using too stiff a stick, and I'm starting to wonder whether many others do as well. I'm 5' 7" and weigh close to 230 with decent strength, but after cutting my 100-flex sticks, I have zero bend. Even if I try to put all my weight on top of the stick, I can bend it maybe one inch.

Go to the store and try

Marchand should have been mvp but muh Crosby has to win everything

Just like with Kessel

B-B-BUST

Pls try to avoid going full reddit

holy moly has a prospect ever busted this hard

lehkonen is so fuggin bad lmao

Exactly.

look at this fuggin frog holy shit lamo

Thank you for your input. I'll write your names in my good boy-book so you'll have a couple of extra christmas presents waiting for you on christmas!

Personally, I prefer a stiffer stick because I can handle hard passes more easily. With a regular flex, passes from guys with no touch would often cause the stick to flex, and I'd fumble the catch.

When you're shooting, get a deeper knee bend, lean as far forward as possible, and drive your bottom hand into the ice to flex the stick.

And lose some fucking weight. Your gut is probably in the way.

Finland should have won the world cup

reason why they didnt is found at the end of your post number

ayyy

>couldn't beat russia to allow NA to move on
>finland get out

The can't pass-guy?

>didn't mean to meme text the bottom line

>lizards

>pet lizards

>tfw le rat nose is better than stamshit

woah

>tfw Parise is better than Cucktrick Bald

I have always wanted a pet rock. The fear of your animal best friend dying is irrelevant with a rock. The sad part is the rock will be the one burying me. They are the true lifelong friends.

On scale BUST to JUST BUST MY SHIT UP. How bust is Lehkonen?

he is the double Ds of busts

Chubbs in what possible category could this be true? Literally none you dumbfuck

Our fucking year am I right?

How do I get my boss to buy the nhl channel? I work at a rink.

"Hello Mr. Bossman. I was wondering, wouldn't it be a smart idea to buy the NHL channel? It will keep the staff happy, the staff can keep themselves updated and answer more questions from the public. The rink will also become a more attractive place to visit for the public if they can catch a game, watch some highlights etc. while they're here. Also, I will be your toy for one night and one night only"

Kek

In what way was Weber exposed? His defensive play was excellent.

Is this real

Yeah honestly,I live in a non hockey area so getting people to the rink is a good idea. My ideas are:
1 get the nhl channel
2 make walkers at open skate free and for everyone (currently they're $3.50 and only kids under 12 can use them)
3 give out a ton of free passes at every event ever, like echl games
4 don't tie free passes to people like they are now (so if I got a 10 pass punch card and wanted to bring a friend,I could only use the card for myself, my friend would have to pay.)

I've tried your route but he grumbled something about it not being in the budget (the rink is owned by the county)

Not even close to elite 2bh, literally the reason for 0-3

I think you're on the right track. Before you can start making money you have to have a demand, and if there is none you have to create it.
Good luck with talking him in to one or two of your ideas.

>ZERO WINS
let's post some reasons for this

jews

Not as good as Chara's

>ywn train with Barkov on the beach

it hurts bros

This boy scored as many goals in the 2016 world cup of hockey as the whole nation of Finland

>Body weight exercise
>Making it
pick one

>body weight exercise
>on a beach
yes and no

This isn't football dumbass. You don't need to be a 300 lb meat head in order to be a good hockey player. Agility and speed are equally important. Besides, you're a dumby if you think this is the only training he does.

>Agility and speed are equally important
this is true, but you obviously don't know anything about training.

And I'm supposed to think you do?

NHL hockey players > you

> but you obviously don't know anything about training.

I'm curious to know how you came to that conclusion

Yeah right fag, I finished 6th in the crossfit regionals

do you think the NHL will use more Ref cam? i fucking love it

>man with professional nutritionists and trainers telling them what they need to do in the offseason
>apparently you know better

nice meme pal

>Implying that leaf poster is professional trainer

Holy shit user your reading skills are very poor.

also most webms. i only have wongs for obvious reasons

Obviously jelly of my athletic prowess aren't you fat boy?

someone post yotes pics so i can use them to taunt you when they win the cup

if you think that's what i meant, you're retarded

No, your's are considering I was talking about that one faggot discounting football players as fat fucks and muh agility and speed training.

>zero wins
Lmao how can usa be this bad

I'm that user and I never discounted football players you idiot. The 2 sports are vastly different and requires contrasting training routines. There's also a mutltide of positions in football that require different physical abilities. Football players are arguably the most athletic pros in sports but they would be shit playing hockey because it's not the same.

You made me reply so 8/10

Looking back at the tournament, I will always remember Canada going 6-0, BTFO Russia again, USA not winning even one game, Finland scoring 1 fucking goal, and Sweden getting cuck'd by a meme. Very memorable overall tbqhwy famalam

EU shouldve won at least one. Dont know how they let canada win so quickly

Can we just make the flag the hockey canada logo?

why is canada so goat? when will they lose? should we stop watching hockey...can it get any better?

winning the WCoH is like throwing a birthday party for yourself

I think in 15 years we will look back at this being the golden age for Canadian hockey. They've won 16 straight international best on best games. It's pretty impressive what they've done the last 6 years.

>Football players are arguably the most athletic pros in sports
Lel no.

With about 6 minutes left in the game last night was the first time the whole tournament I was actually nervous. Thought they might do it, but giving up a SH goal with 43 seconds left after just giving up the lead is pretty fucking bad

lel

Yes they are. There's no other sport that requires as much raw power and athletic ability as football.

Must be why no one from team USA showed up. Even Finland showed up...even Finland.

Will McDavid have a solid team around him and backhand forehand triple deke his way into the future?

>ha no one cares about this tournament
>usa 0-3
Hmmm I'm sensing a correlation here

yo, NHL is gonna start in 2 weeks right?

you know me too well

Pulju vs Laine tonight, how many bongs?

Aho also plays today

Who's gonna win the pres trophy

FUCK YES.

probably caps again

7 bongs and 30 pings.

Lightning

thank you for covering my lazy ass fellow mongol

maybe. how long was stamkos injured last year?

Raw power? Being a fat fuck isn't a skill. Soccer boxing and hockey need much more athletic ability than football. I'll give you the wr and rb need to be agile but cmon

Caps

>soccer
top fucking kek kys

no one mentioned it being a skill

although, the best line backers weren't JUST heavy. And they arent JUST fat either.

the same way a power lifter doesnt look the same as a body builder

You're retarded and have never played any of these sports, kill yourself.

I'd love to watch all those guys run for 45 minutes straight. Kys. People might find soccer gay but it is definitely the most physical demanding sport. Being strong isn't as much as a deal as being in shape.

>mfw Bettgoy will be in Edmonton on opening night

Fuck off I could have used that seat reeeeee

I'd love to see a soccer player fight off a 220 lb man pushing you into the boards. Or a 245 lb running back barreling through you. Soccer isn't an easy sport but it definitely doesn't require the not athleticism.

Boxing is

He said that football players are most athletic and they are certainly not.

I have played every sport and am damn well good at everyone.

I mentioned boxing. He referred to soccer specifically that's why I mentioned it

Kill yourself, there are 300+ pound linemen that run sub-five second 40's

>what sport demands the best athleticism
There is no objective answer to that question, you silly jänkare and kanadicker. What a dumb thing to discuss

Boxing objectively is

Rugby and football are the most athletic sports. Anyone who disagrees should sudoku

Nah. It's all subjective m8

Hockey, soccer, rugby, and basketball are objectively the most athletic

in all those sports, play doesn't really stop for very long

That's not athleticism.That's just being big. Soccer players can easily put on 100+ pounds and then compete. Those guys can't play soccer however.

Lets see them do that for 5 minutes straight or 45. Let's not joke ourselves. Football plays last about 10 seconds then break then again. It's impressive but not that impressive. They would die of a heart attack

Mma > boxing

Most atlethic sport is eukonkanto

based aho

>implying any of those guys could play gridiron football
They would get wrecked.

You can make a case for most sports m8. Gymnastics for example.
Either way, there is no objective measure to apply. If there were, you wouldn't have been discussing it like this

more like saappaan heitto

>let's see them do that for five minutes straight or maybe 45
>implying that players are full on sprinting the entire time during a soccer match

Not even sprinting for 45 minutes but jogging let's see those fat fucks even do that. Ha please there is no comparison. Please I love football but those guys are nowhere near as athletic as soccer rugby basketball and hockey players

LGTSS:
>soccer fags thinking prancing around the grass is hard

>gliding
>hard

:^)

Please please please let this come true. He can come play with based Provorov. Unfortunately I doubt it... we just don't have the cap space for this type of signing.

>playing 10 seconds and then resting for 30 seconds and playing half the game is hard
Leaf

>rags

no, you're just dumb and trying to put objectivity to something obviously isn't that clear cut.
Also you've definitely never played football, it is just as if not more taxing over all than any of the sports you listed outside of rugby and maybe hokkei

Nothing says "i've never skated" like this post

>what is effort level

Yes but those guys are not as athletic as the others. It may be just as hard but they are not overall as athletic as other sports players.

Oh I've skated. It's tiring as fuck. I skate all the time. Hockey is by far my favorite sport. However being on skates is much different then being on your feet. I believe just the skating alone is what puts hockey above other sports. The difficulty and ability as well as how much a toll it takes makes hockey a wonderfully sport. The most skillful and difficult in my opinion

>literally running non stop for 2 hours

if that's not athletic I dont know what is

>skate for 30sec and sit on bench for 2 minutes
>difficult
You guys are fat as fuck Jesus Christ

Except what you're not getting is that "more athletic" is totally subjective

>he can't run nonstop for 2 hours
maybe that is why you think its impressive, you're clearly a fat fuck

I am, but I can bike 100 miles in 2 days

using your mobility scooter doesn't count as biking

I get that. But honestly take any other sports guy and place them in with football players spots. They can do it. Football players cant do what the other guys can do. They just wouldn't be able to do it.

thick as fuck

would

What the fuck? I honestly think if a soccer or basketball player tried to play football they would die.

This guy's face throws me off every time

It's almost like different sports require different things

Depends on the position, but no. You're wrong. They couldn't besides rugby players.

>hayne

How so? They run a lot more than football players and are in better shape.

>C Rinaldo tries to play left tackle
>he explodes into a red mist
thats about it

Because soccer isn't nearly as physical as football.

Exception wr rb and cb and safety. They can play other sports but the 300 pound guys we we're talking about no way

Ronaldo could easily play wr id like to see a linemen play left wing or even goalie

Please stop being this dumb.

What position would a soccer player play? Wr? They would get rag dolled by those 6'4 nigs who are strong and lean as fuck.

You mean just like the other 6'4 niggs that get tossed like a rag doll by other niggs?

>/hoc/ taken over by an autistic shitposter
>anons keep responding to this guys retarded opinions
>thread COMPLETELY derailed
We're better than this, /hoc/

>Ronaldo could easily play wr
AHAHAHAHAHA he would be ripped in half by the first safety to hit him

Just like every other football player in the league that gets hit by another. Are u joking me? There's tons of tiny football players on the league. Your making a joke of yourself

/hoc/, whats he thinking about?

End your life

He's like 170 pounds you fucking dweeb
He would die

Cole Beasley 175 pounds 5'8 cowboys. Seems to be alive and well. That's just one example. If you guys want to be continently btfo be my guest

memes

Eurofag gtfo

>a soccer player is built the same as a football player
Obviously he could workout to fit better but that isn't relevant.
You're not going to BTFO anyone but yourself.

>has learned how to absorb hits
compared to
>has been prancing and diving his entire career
Kill yourself

about how he's going to get points when his 44 year old winger eventually dies of heart failure on ice

Don't say that user ;-;

Also this

>guy I mentioned built like a "football player"
Try harder guys seriously. They have helmets and padding

what ur mums butthole tastes like l m a o
#rekt #owned #getsome

What a shitty post

>moving the goalposts
You lose.

shut up dummy

kek

poast yfw the sharks win the stan lee this year

>rags

for how long did they play like this?

stamkos hasn't been the same since his injury and has declined every year. He still is good for probably 20+ but doesn't have the game breaking speed anymore

Bust bowl at 3 am finnish time today

be there or be square

Don't know. Just know that it was towards the end of the game when they took their goalie out

He scored 36 goals last year. He's still an elite goal scorer.

Puljujärvi in 5 tings 29 plings

Go Oiler

He's declined every year since he broke his leg. He should be in the prime of his career. Probably wont even score 30 this year

Too bad boilers fail yet again and only broadcast it in their own shitty neighborhood.

>he won't score 30
lel yes he will. If he stays healthy he hits 35 again no question.

2014: .67 goals per game
2015: .52 goals per game
2016: .43 goals per game
is another .07 dip really that unlikely? especially after the whole clot episode, absolutely not.

Pulju 2+1
Laine 1+0
Dedmonton 4-1

Toffoli > Stamshit

Are you a leaf fan?

No. I just realize the guy is clearly declining. I see you have no argument except for accusing me of being a butthurt laffs fan.

Wew

I couldn't even watch it and I live 5 mins out of town

t. Rogers Gamecentre Plus ® shill

WHAT THE FUG NO STREAM IS THIS TRUE?

Your argument was his gpg dropped but you forgot to mention he was still top 10. It's a lot harder to score goals now than it was 5+ years ago. The years he stays healthy he is an elite goal scorer. Refute it all you want this is a fact.

holy fucking shit, who?

>ovechkin in the last 3 seasons
take off your canada homer glasses dumbcunt, stamkos is clearly declining. Fancy stats back this up as well.

What on earth does Ovechkin have to do with this? Are you having a stroke?

Ovi is actually elite, unlike stammer.

You said it was getting harder to score goals, but ovechkins numbers didn't decline as hard as stamkos' did.
You don't know what you're talking about, retard. And the statement I made was about taking him in a fantasy team, which depending on the players available could be a mistake.

Your point was that Stamkos' decline is totally normal because it's more difficult to score goal in the NHL nowadays. He proved you wrong by showing you that Ovechkin still scores goals t consistent pace. How is that difficult to understand?

No shit. Ovy is arguably the best goal scorer of all time. Comparing him to Stamkos is a waste of time and not even relevant to what I'm arguing over.

Quints incoming.

>Stamkos is not declining guys! It's just tougher to score in the NHL nowadays!
>*pull up Ovechkin's numbers*
>That doesn't count because arbitrary reason!

wewe

Here's how he ranked the last 7 seasons
2009 1st
2010 2nd
2011 1st
2012 2nd
2013 was when he broke his leg
2014 2nd
2015 8th

Pointing out his gpg is irrelevant because he's still top 10.

Not to mention the year he broke his leg he was on pace for 50+

>i-i-i-its the league's fault
Well actually its whoever ran him into the goalpost at mach 2. He simply lost the insane speed he possessed
>2nd to 8th isn't a decline
hahahahahahahahaha you gotta be trolling
>s-s-statistics are irrelevant because I say so

I like hockey

youtube.com/watch?v=CI0WtFhDIhw

new pulju content

>Well actually its whoever ran him into the goalpost at mach 2
Dougie Hamilton of the pooston ruins

>We are friends but now we don't
>SHOOTER. Goo-good shoot and big man

This guy better have a long career so we can get more gold like that

hahahaha hes so clueless

a superb game of hokkei

>janmark out
Will the sturrs even make the playoffs??

I'm actually pretty sure he understands almost nothing he's told in english and it affects his gameplay as well. He knows just enough to answer a few phrases when he's asked about his level of understanding in english.

Is Pulju the new Bryzgalov?

>janmark out
small rreee

Post comfy animals that could only be so comfy if they are watching hockey.

I think he understands english quite well, but just has a hard time to express himself

Except actually good

>rags

pulju is great

pic

We'll see about that..

>both are 1.91 m tall
>only 5 kg apart

doggo

cute hippo, saved to my hippo folder

hoc friends, some girl asked me to hang with her in her dorm room later on today, wut do?

Hang with her

hang in her dorm room

hang yourself in her dorm room

Look at this fukkin jungle critter

I was looking through hippo pictures and I found one of Marchand.

Good pic

>mfw finns start talking about their prospects

>mfw someone brings upp Selänne

Yet they refuse to acknowledge their only prospect that matters.

>only 1 assist so far

I think you have the wrong picture, user

Well, he did get one FIRST hand assist in his last game, I'll give you that

>yfw Vanpooper drafted Finnish bust Juolevi over Mikhail "OHL Defenseman of the Year" Sergachev

>tfw conscription was the best year of your life
Do finns know this feel?

no because i enjoy freedom

>implying conscription is worse than paying taxes

>5 euro day wage

I rather have my comfy blue collar job and make a good living

You earn more by working, sure. But in essence it's the same thing. You work for free.

>you will never know the comfy moments of conscription

I have finished my service already.
And its not the same thing, im forced to stay inside the military base for weeks, i dotn have freedom to get drunk at night and watch hokkei

i value my freedom

HOL UP! HOL UP!

WE DEM BOYZZZZZ

If that's elite than Ovechkin is legendary status

I would rather concentrate all my obligation to the 11 month of conscription if that was a choice, so to speak.

But by all means, each man to their own. I'm glad I did it and have been part time employed ever since.

CELL
KEY
MATERIAL

Looks like klay thompson without the facial hair here

He looks obese

>getting BTFO by the lads in BANTada after they don't give a shit for 55 minutes
>all of Europe

Chicago blackhakws Is awesome

does anybody about the minor leagues?

So how about that chinese KHL team?

Meh tbf

>its our year

no

sorry bud, this ones taken

>yes

>canadian team
>winning stan lee's cup
Pick one

no :)

what a baller

doesn't have time for players to square up

gotta make a big real estate deal to help destroy the world's economy

Yes

No :)

If not this year, then good luck ever considering it "your year" again once carlyle seeps in it.

My team is stacked
C PIERRE LUC DUBOIS
LW Brandon saad
RW cam Atkinson
LD Ryan murray
RD Seth jones
G boobtitsky

2nd line
C BOONE JENNER
LW SCOTT HARTNELL
RW SAM "THE LEGEND" GAGNER

>implying its not our year

Say my name

No swede, no succeede

Yes
He won the last cup
See you in the finals bols bro

We have wennberg

not getting pulju really triggered the delusion on you did it?

>won the cup only for the team to deteriorate

wow, impressive.

No :)

Not enough :(

>PLD
>not going back to jr
kek

Trash

not going to lie to you guys, i drank too much too fast and i dont think ill get to 3 am to watch the pulju vs laine bust bowl

remember me

We also have wild bill Karrlsson

>mad
>at legends
You finns have no alcohol control

>giving Karlsson more money than Wennberg
meme

We had oscar dansk

Wenny is still under his entry level

>his gf

I heard they had 550 in attendance last match

>tfw no qt sweedish gf

>a guy named Oscar Danish
>not a bust
lel

Oh, true. Stupid me for not thinking of that

>i don't know that feel

>oscar dansk
>he's swedish
absolute kek

er du rögle fan sverige?

>He missed the historical first Pulju v.s Laine bowl

Heh

Hey everyone look at this fag with no girlfriend HAHA!

Nej tyvärr, AIK

Hi there /hoc/

just came home from a comfy trip from the czech republic

Vienna Capitals won 4-2 thanks to 2 horrible mistakes of Znojmo (Czech) goaltender
Vienna Capitals now 3-2-0 (UNDEFEATED) in 5 games
Man did that goalie look finnish there

Filled with good and cheap beer (god bless the czechs) ready to watch some meme-NHL hockey

and Slovenia-bro (AKA Ljubljana-bro): if you ever come to Vienna (this sunday would be your chance): I'll buy you a beer

>austrian icehokkei

Can you drink beer in the stands in austria? We can only drink on intermissions in binland and can't bring drinks to the stands.

rock the red bro

What's your team?

I might literally kill myself if Pulju busts

Now you know we always feel.

it's comfy AF lad
you literally can't out-comfy this meme league

beer is allowed everywhere as long as it is in plastic cups
Only shit thing is in my home-arena we got shittier beer so I always sneak in my own beer
Securitys already know me and don't give a single shit about that if I just drink it peacefully at my place

maybe one day when we play euro-meme cup again i will come to you
I should be thankful since I met Pulju that way

Wrong capitals there norge
Although Washington is comfy too

same desu, atleast Aho is 100% not a bust
you can cap this btw, if no injuries Aho will have a nice nhl career

Dropped in ranks for a reason

Our team is so fucking bad this year, you guys might actually beat us T: kärpät

NY Rangers

If you play Kärpät in Oulu, ill buy you a beer after the game

not paying that jew junno a dime

Vienna is already out thanks to another finnish team, Kalpa Koupo you probably know them
We won twice against Swedish Vice-Champion (Skelleftea) but failed to just get 1 point against some finns and so no more CHL, Kalpa fans were comfy AF though

>rags

>0 wins

Hey everybody I'm a tripper!!! Subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow on Twitter!!!

"rock the red" got my hopes up that you perhaps were a wings fan tbf. But fair enough.

as said in no more CHL for vienna

only austrian advancing is Gay Bull and that shit was probably rigged
They got some Swedish bust and the Sheffield Steelers which got BTFO in group stage

But thanks for the offer
Maybe one day i will visit Oulu, is it a nice city?

>rags

we'll have to do a lot of zookposting this year

Reminder that a swedish team will win the CHL once again

>ZERO WINS

I saw mia khalifa post it on instagram and she's a caps fan appareantly

I will literally kill myself if pulju aho kuokkanen kalapudas busts

at least you fucks can't make this happen again
How could you dare

who will it be this year

compared to vienna? no its fuggin depressing

rags won't make the playoffs
t. knower

Finland more like nigland

Eh, its kinda boring. Not that much to do here really. If your team ever happens to play here and you want to visit finland you'd probably want to see some of the northern parts while you're here , can be nice especially in winter.

Had to google her tbf.
With that said, "rock the red" isn't very clear tbf Many teams use that color.

Had to be done. He's a finn, so it's best he learns how it is to lose while still a young buck

Frölunda or Växjö tbf

I was at that game, so disappointing from us. Pretty boring game overall.

Aho is Mikael Granlund 2.0
Pulju is literally meme
Koukkanen literal who
Kalapudas isn't ever going to play a fucking game in the NHL

That's from Vasa though, you can blame the swedish for being cucks again.

>tfw the defending champion Lülea already got knocked out in group stage

I will remember it, sadly CHL always is in summer

after 10 NHL-years and 5 stanley cups Pulju will comeback and claim that trophy with Kärpat every year he keeps on playing in Finland to get his sweet revenge

watched it online, really boring desu

Granlund never had the defensive game Aho has. Kullimikke got overhyped because of le ilmaveivi.

It's from Oulu

t. oulu

what about Färjestad

and what's the deal with Redhawks this year?

So I'm at Olive Garden and no shit I sit down to take a shit and I hear BRANDON SAAD, he sits down to take a shit NEXT TO MY STALL and he just unloads what sounds like the cannon
After that he wipes gets up and leaves, I don't see him after that
My life has forever been changed

"Rock the red" is a caps giimick though. Thnik it's on their banners in the verizon. maybe it's a word play on the "rockets red glare" but I dunno

sure

how did you recognize him as brandon saad if you were sitting down in the stall

your story seems like untrue

validate your claims boty

Which game are you guys gonna watch?

will it be
>laffs
vs buffablow

or Blackcucks vs Pongs

>after 10 NHL-years and 5 stanley cups Pulju will comeback and claim that trophy with Kärpat every year he keeps on playing in Finland to get his sweet revenge
Sorry, but no :7

Too early to tell really. I don think that Malmö will drop off though

Okay, cool. Haven't heard it before. Thanks for the info though!

How can you not know TORIPOLIISI is in oulu. Its so fucking sad its the most known thing about this city

There are others in the bathroom who recognize him and get his autograph before he leaves the bathroom

7 cups is even better

Bust bowl laine vs bullyou

7 cups no girls :(

>car parts

What else noteworthy is there? there are no landmarks

Nothing, thats the sad thing. We have nothing after pulju left

Snow?

isn't that game tomorrow night?

>7 cups
>no girls
Dude, if you get 7 cups you will be fucking bitches left and right
don't be sad, soon you also will find your /hoc/ gf, it's fucking based

>0 Wins

Obviously bust bowl, canes vs boltons before that one stars
>it starts earlier right? 30 bings?

>Dude, if you get 7 cups you will be fucking bitches left and right
>don't be sad, soon you also will find your /hoc/ gf, it's fucking based
Thanks m8. But that was just a joke, already have a gf :)

pulju is not even from Oulu, he is from Tornio

at least we still got Kukkosen lasse

dunno what i will do when he retires, probably end my life

whats the point now that pitkänen and soon kukkonen will leave me..

Anyone gonna stream the laff game?

Yeah, but he played in oulu juniors since he was ~14 so he is basically kärpät junior.
I fucking love lasse kuck.

Pulju bigger bust than Marko dano

>poolumbus

>poomonton

>laffs

No its in 50 pings.

just go to plebbit
r/NHL Streams
Although plebbit mostly sucks, they got based streams

I don't know anything from Oulu, I've been there once in my life and I can't remember shit about it apart from being depressing af.

stream2watch.cc/live-sports/hockey/buffalo-sabres-vs-toronto-maple-leafs-live-stream-30-september-2016

ei oulus voi kun narkata ja ryypätä

>ghostwhos

william CONFIRMED better than alex

>niggers
Also are we abiding by adl rules now? No more smuk frok

oulu smells like a toilet

must be the toilet factory right next to the city center HAHAH LAMO what were they THINKING LAMO HOLY SHIT

a fuggin poo factory NEXT TO THE CITY CENTRE WEW

t. oulu

KNEELANDER JUST SCORED

How? Wennberg isn't worse than karlsson

>Pat and Eddie in my life again
oh god yes, they're by far my favorite commentary duo in sports

the other swedish william and alex

Nylander m8

>not being a Blue jackets fan

is Alex Nylander NHL ready?

btw jewtube stream of laffs-buhvelo youtube.com/watch?v=KvfXih82qxQ
t:reddit/r/nhlstreams

>laffs

You must be the guy that originally posted the river critter lmao
I'm still proud of this edit though

>LAFFS

It's going to be a long year for enroth

Nope

Is there a hurricanes-bolts stream anywhere?

Winnepoo

YEAH, here's the link
totousa.com/products/toilets

>prust
lel

onhockey tv has the canes stream, laggy as fudge tho

>71580754

OILELS AT WINNIPOOP GAMETHREAD

did the shitcago announcer actually call the first period the opening frame or am I hearing things

>buffalel

>preseason game threads
>trying to shit on Pat and Eddie
trips were a mistake

>buffalel

>the neighborhood of Buffalo
>one of the best prospect pool in the league

Our year!

>Pat and Eddie

are they drunk

Can't be your year if it's our year

youtube.com/watch?v=K9cYcRotufU