How do we fix this shit?

how do we fix this shit?

by getting rid of fucking stephan ross and an owner who actually cares about the on field product buys the team

Go back to the old logo

Get rid of Tannehill, tired of defending his inconsistant ass.

Miko was right.

trade for that WOP QB the pats have

but this huge mess is more than fucking tannehill. we have been blaming the qb since marino left. the owner is the fucking main problem. We havent had good leadership since the 90s

start with restoring the old logo, the dolphin looks like it's taking it up the ass

Nothing short of a change in ownership and with it a complete change in culture from top to bottom.

This team is shit, it's not the worst team in the league but it can't handle any amount of adversity, and even when they have a halfway decent roster they always fuck it up when it matters most.

>We havent had good leadership since the 90s
This is the fucking problem. We don't have anyone that steps up and motivates the team in clutch situations. It seems like all of the big name FA we sign come here just to retire and have fun.

I think Ross has good intentions, but he makes the wrong moves at the wrong times.

The owners keep hiring bad people to make the personnel decisions. Wannstedt, Saban, fat fraud Parcells, Jeff "Dez Bryant's mom is a whore" Ireland, Mike (((Tannenbaum)))

>Saban

This starts with the coaching staff. There's a reason the Patriots have been the most dominant team in football.

when youve been bad for decades, its the owners

wannstead, saban was another owner

Also,

>(((Saban)))

That's why I said the owners, Huizenga & Ross

Move the team, Miami doesn't give a fuck and it shows.

How did they still screw up with Saban

He started installing his own system/coaching staff/players and then skipped town in the middle of the night before anything came to fruition. It's kind of hard to progress when you keep swapping out your entire coaching staff over and over again.

Ultimately,I think Saban wanted carte blanche like he had/has in LSU and Alabama,but wasn't given it. He also found out that it's easier to coach a group of 18-22 year old students, as opposed to professional multi-million dollar adults. I don't know, that's just my 2 cents.

Also, I've read that the tipping point for him was the fact that we went with Dante Culpepper over Drew Brees. Saban has been stated as saying that if Miami signed Brees, he would probably still be the coach here. Take that for what you will, as I don't believe anything that cocksucker has to say.

Drown the players

Any team with sealife on it''s logo or name can only be fixed like that.
I bet anything the marlins for exampe are going to git gud

They can start by actually looking like the Dolphins

keep tanking until you get a good QB
dont make excuses if the rookie QB sucks ass, just dump his ass and tank for another one

>Early-mid 1970's - Perennial Super Bowl contender
>Late 1970's -Respectable fringe contender
>Early-mid 1980's - Super Bowl contender
>Late 1980's - Out of the playoffs but with a coach & quarterback who provided hope for the future
>Early 1990's - Perennial AFC champion contender who usually got eliminated in the divisional round
>Late 1990's - Fringe contender usually eliminated in the Divisional/WC round
>Early 2000's - Fringe contender who struggled to get to the playoffs
>Mid 2000's - present - Team in wilderness who cannot find a QB or coach & wastes the careers of its great defensive figures (Zach, JT, Yeremiah Bell, Cam Wake, soon to be Rashad Jones)

I hate rooting for this team senpais

Slowly spiraling from the very top to the very bottom

>no helmet on dolphin,no likey.
Really makes you think.

>Browns logic

>wastes the careers of its great defensive figures (Zach, JT, Yeremiah Bell, Cam Wake, soon to be Rashad Jones)
God fucking damn it.

I have nothing against Miami and I apologize for enjoying this, but as a lions fan I love seeing Suh act like a cancer and fail miserably. What a piece of shit.

>mfw i can see the stadium from my house and I dont even watch football

Browns don't tank. They lose most all their games by one touchdown. They are the best worst team ever.

It looks like a hovering picture frame with four sticks. Fucking a.

people care about this team when its not shit. Miami only cares about college football/nfl and basketball

>putting jt and zach thomas with those wannabes

I actually like the new look
but it doesn't matter if there's a garbage team playing there

>a fucking fish