Los Angeles, how my ass taste

Los Angeles, how my ass taste

How long until the Jags move to St. Louis, lads?

I would support the fuck out of the Jaguars if they moved here.

St. Louis is literally never going to have an NFL team ever again.

AH NEED MAH AR-15 TO DEFEND MAHSELF AGENST THA GUBMINT

*gets killed by drone strike*

Thank God we took your NFL team away. Missouri is full of insufferable rednecks like you.

I'm not from Missouri but there aren't physically enough bombs to do that in the scenario of an actually rebellion. Also you can't just bomb your own country, the international community would go wild.

> the international community would

The international community isn't doing shit about anything USA does. Confer the unsanctioned war in Iraq as an example.

Thank god.
Cuckegg is such a shit sport.

>. Also you can't just bomb your own country, the international community would go wild.

...Do you watch the fucking news?.

When Trump wins, we're gonna deport every Californian to hell

This obsession people have with California isn't healthy

t. flyover state

shut up and go beg the feds for bailout money you leeching cunt.

success breeds jealously bro

T. State with 30% of the welfare cases in the country

I'm not obsessed with California, in fact I wish all of the fucking Cali mongs moving here would stay there. They all say it's such a wonderful state and so much better than here, so why do they keep flooding my state and crying when natives here aren't a bunch of limpwristed nu-males like they are?

t. Colorado, and I know Texans have the same problem we do with califags moving there but not assimilating

cali is a city in colombia

They're even here in the midwest. They never really give a good reason why they left.

>MUH WELL REGULATED MILITIA

Comrade Clinton is going to gas your entire race and the world will not care

Why doesn't St. Louis try for a CFL team or something?

stl barely gave a shit about the rams when they were there, why would another team bother moving there
its not like stl is a major media market like LA

It's not actually a war, the United States hasn't declared war since WWII :)

Same thing in Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, it's like an airborne plague

>LA loses two NFL teams
>somehow they think the third time is the charm

St. Louis and LA are equally shitty football towns

What's wrong with experiencing new places? Why does anyone need to give you a good reason for leaving anyways

see the post i was fucking replying to

Why did you make this thread? They beat the Blues twice, and took our football team.

S-stop it.

The owner of the Jags went to UIUC so that's kinda like St. Louis... don't be surprised if this actually happens

As I already said, they don't assimilate. They leave California because it's a collapsing shithole, then they move to states that are actually booming right now and cry and bitch and moan that it isn't EXACTLY like the state they left. Then they vote/enact policies and """""culture""""" that destroys the state, and wonder how it became the very shithole they left. Then they find a new state, rinse, and repeat.

Chicagoans are equally bad about this, but they mostly affect the Midwest and not much else

The Mexicans here in Colorado are infinitely better than the white Californians.

>went to a school 3 hours away from St. Louis 30 years ago
>this means he will move his team to St. Louis

Fucking Cred Forums

>they don't assimilate

Lol, you're a fucking idiot

pisses me off that they're invading Texas and Colorado

This x1000 here in washigton

Damn, you sure showed him!

In what way do they have to "assimilate"? Why do you expect someone from someone else to become a clone and act just like you?

You and him are both fucking idiots

>hurrdurr there's only 1 or 0, you can't be anywhere between the two extremes

This is pathetic, even for a californian

He goes back to campus pretty often, so obviously he still has some lingering connection to the place.

You didn't answer the question though

How do you want and expect them to "assimilate?" Why?

Not whining that California is so much better than their current state they CHOOSE TO LIVE IN every five minutes would be an excellent start

every state has rednecks if you count all the space besides cities you idiot

SAINT LOUIS IS FOR BASEBALL AND HOCKEY

Fair enough

I'm not denying that are fucking idiots from California, but they're not all bad. You just run into a lot more because there's more people in general, almost 40 million. Talking about the differences between California and wherever you are doesn't always mean they're necessarily whining

this is fucking gold, considering the amount of mother fucking transplants here in Los Angeles.
mother FUCK all you faggots coming here thinking youre going to be an actor or anyone important.the fuck back to whatever shit flyover state you came from. pussies

FUCK YOU st louis.

>being surprised when a containment City serves its purpose of a containment city

LA is nothing but the lowest dregs of society from each state. If I was going to move to California, it would be San Diego

>chicagoans are equally bad about this

Please. Chicago is full of retarded Michigan, Ohio and Missouri people who never shut up about how great their home state is even though they left.

I've met plenty of Chicagoans in other states who never bring up where they're from unless you ask. It's only people from loser states with an inferiority complex who feel the need to constantly boast about the place they abandoned. If you're encountering Chicago people like that, chances are they weren't actually from there.

thats fine, dont complain when said dregs go back to the shit hole they came from. faggot.

and yes. SD > LA

>this level of delusion

I can't speak for Missouri, but Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and downstate Illinois would dramatically improve of Chicago and The Region sank into Lake Michigan overnight. Fucking Chiraqis have been the cancer killing the Midwest for 40+ years

Yeah, isn't it funny? L.A. and the whole state for that matter, was made from people coming here from other parts of the country to piss their hopes and dreams away by wasting their money trying to find gold, or sucking off a movie studio executive for the false promise of starring in a movie

lmao, fuck off rest of the country, go back to the shithole you came from

>tfw went to school with a girl who moved to LA after high school to become a make-up artist or costume designer or some shit like that
>tfw she went back to Germany after like 3 years, because all she managed to get there are some unpaid internships
>tfw otherwise she had to do several shitty part-time jobs to be able to pay the rent for a room in an apartment she shared with 2 other people

now she goes around telling everyone how shitty LA and America is, lol

delusional people like that somehow think Hollywood is desperately waiting for them to come and are offended when they realize they're nothing special among the thousands of talents

L.A. is where people's hopes, dreams, and souls go to die honestly

>SAINT LOUIS IS FOR BASEBALL AND HOCKEY

desu I have never understood why you don't have a NBA team

The STL area is one of the blackest in the country

yeah but they wouldn't be able to afford tickets so eh

Nah that's Cleveland

Because we don't pander to our niggers. With NFL gone we finally have the white man's sport and the sort-of white man's sport. It's a dream come true.

>the white man's sport and the sort-of white man's sport

which are?

Yeah, if only you could live in your redneck paradise without the constant support of a global economic powerhouse. Pic related you worthless parasite.

Everyone in LA wanted the Raiders back

>Chicago-elected politicians rape downstate's industries to prop up Chicago for over half a century
>LOL WHY DONT THEY HAVE INDUSTRY?

Hockey and baseball

>rape downstate industries

You mean providing a better environment for people to work and live? Don't be mad because Boeing would rather house its office in the Loop than fucking Mattoon.