would have gotten stoned on the spot.

Hande Erçel & Burcu Özberk

Sure

>browsing flag reddit

Roach diaspora detected.

>they didn't kiss
fuck u

s-sorry

curva nici n-are solduri si tate si ce aere are, am eu solduri mai mari decat panarama, ce m-as teleporta acum in fata ei oriunde ar fi in pat pe veceu in ghiena si sa-i dau un dosul palmei de taran ca in sudul romaniei acolo unde e saracie si cand vine nevasta fara mancare taranul devine ca in anime isi concentreaza toata frustrarea si nervii si saracia si tristetea si ura fata de tiganii din sudul romaniei la fel cum goku a stat 100 episoade sa adune Bomba Spiritului asa sta taranul cateva ORE cu palma ridicata si la un moment dat ii da femeii un dosul palmei atat de puternic ca-i cade mustata tarancii si cade chirpicii si balegarul de pe casa si urla toata animalele din curte ca la saraci (adyk ce pula mea tarane iti urla animalele de foame esti sarac?) si in momentul ala i-as zicei panaramei mici "Ba George futu-ti-ias cristosii matii azi DAR SI MAINE si cacamas pe toti tiganii care mi-au căpătat juma din recolta de porumb in anul asta!"..

>check flag
>not macedonia
trash thread confirmed

whoever did this put a lot of effort into it, down to the poor wording, excellent pasta

I fugged the one on the left

AMA

why are you allowing fundamentalist muslims take over your country through the dictatorship of Erdogan

How does one gain superior roach gf

reddit is that way friendo

Have at least two of the following three;

>good looks
>money
>big dick

>Germany on the informative side
have you SEEN /bundes/?

Strong 9/10 and got dosh but 5 inch dicklet :(

Will turk girls go for men though?

Its just an Cred Forums user putting his biases in image format, the best dicussions I've ever had here were with aussies and they are the only decent posters on /o/

inb4 alphonse

Balkan men**

When you take the Dane out of the equation /bundes/ can be pretty informative.

>9/10
post a pic

The one on the right looks like my kid sister. I knew I should have molested her when I had the chance. Life lesson, never let the opportunities get away from you boys.

hahhahahaha i'm so lonely

hahahaha I literally can't remember the last time I was truly happy.

You literally can't make this shit up

tfw no euro gf

>Roach
>Euro

they're on the continent mate

Left>right

would convert to islam for either Tbh

>they're on the continent mate
>0,5% of the country is in europe
>WE EUROPEANS NOW

yeah thanks for outlining my argument for me, cheers

He may very well be a 9/10 but he's a 9/10 gypsy which is at best a 3/10 standard person

Lol no

Rate me, no bully pls