/fantasy/

Rotoworld for player updates, post some league info before posting a question, blah blah blah, no bully

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Ud7yeH5
cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/fantasy-football-week-4-rankings-trade-values-chart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Terrelle Pryor or Jordan Howard at the flex in a 0.5 ppr? Pls give a reason for your choice

Julius Thomas or Jimmy Graham?

Isaiah Crowell, Jeremy Maclin or Mike Wallace as flex?

Half ppr

Jordan Howard seems low floor low ceiling with the Bears bad offensive line, Pryor is high ceiling relatively high floor in a game the Browns are projected to lose in. Pryor.

I like Julius this week, and Maclin

>I started Tannehill
Should have just started Brady instead

>starting Tannelel on the road vs a fairly good defense on a short week after he turned the ball over 3 times vs the Browns

I was greedy for garbage time points and the Bengals defense hadn't looked that great until last night

You can't really bank on garbage time points. The Bengals do have a strong front seven with Burfict back. He was set up for failure, especially with the Dolphins crappy o-line.

Trade my Doug Martin for Pryor and McKinnon? 12 team, .5 PPR

Someone in my league dropped Antonio brown to pick up Terrell Pryor, is brown worth a waiver claim? Standard scoring if that matters

Howard hes gonna get 20 touches. Pryor is flash in the pan. There is a reason this is his 4th or 5th team in a few years and flops between positions. He is just an athlete not a football player. And its the browns. He will have a couple of weeks with 20. But most weeks he will be below 10.

Julius easy. Other one doesnt matter all will be a crap shoot.

Yeah if you want to trade a top 20 pick for guys that were undrafted and some idiots that were just picked up off waivers.

What a fucking stupid argument. I would love to trade Adrian Peterson for Dwayne Washington for example right about now. Kys

Asking for a lot here.
Im 0-3 and guy im playing is 3-0
Rough year considering i went 11-2 last year.
I have brees, lamar, howard, marshall, t benjamin, tight end, flex.
Hes playing alex smith, d murray, mccoy, ab, pryor, kelce, diggs.
Right now he is benching forte and evans could be a bluff.

So i dont think i have much of a chance this week but tight end should be fleener or pitta. And flex cole beasley or dorsett.
Full point ppr.

Its week 4 relax. Pryor wont be a top 20 wr at the end of the year. McKinnon wont be a top 20 rb. But you can bet your sweet ass who will be and has a good chance to be top 10. Doug.
Take the trade and get bent over. Trade in my league for doug martin that went through this week was for lat murray and sims.

Beasley and Fleener

Pretty sure Julius is going to be a gametime decision fyi

Thats how i have it now. Pitta obvious safe play but boom or bust is what its gonna take to win.

Cooks versus Jeffery ROS?

I think point totals will be close. Jeffery will be more consistent than cooks. But cooks will have bigger games. So depends what you want. But at end of season i think point totals will be very similar.

Let me know what you think of my lineup this week and team overall 12man PPR. Also should Foster even have a roster spot? I just picked him up and have been told their running situation is horrible. Smallwood is on waivers but I know even less about the Philly run game.

Latavius Murray is not even startable lmao. He gets 10 carries a game

Are you the one who wanted mckinnon?

Good team nice work. D thomas is weak link. Also you play with idiots.

Flacco, Dak, Alex Smith, Hoyer or Osweiler this week? I was ready to start Dak but with no Dez I'm not feeling so good about it.

Flacco or dak.
Dak doesnt gel with dez anyways.

who would win this trade: "doug martin, gronk, deon lewis for hyde, deandre washington, ebron"

team 1, not very close

Fantasy discord invite

discord.gg/Ud7yeH5

Looks like Sammy Watkins is going to be out for Week 4, is it time to drop him?

Desean Jackson WR
Tyrell Pryor WR
Tevin Coleman RB

Who's my WR2 and who's my flex?
I also have Mike Wallace but I don't have faith since Evans is my WR1

would you make any changes to this lineup? considering crowder in the flex instead

Catanzaro K
Minny DSt

Coleman missing practice, run with the WRs

I can never trust Matt jones but overall I wouldn't change stuff

Absolutely

Why are you even Asking??? Yes

Team 1. By a mile.

No.

No play sims. Bucs said they want to run more. Tough match up but lot of touches.

Fuck pryor dont buy the hype.

Traded away Ryan Mathews for Antonio Gates. 0.5 ppr. How'd I do bros

you sold him about as low as you possibly could go

I'm in a 12 man and gates is a FA

I'd be surprised if the trade works out for either of us desu. Last news for Matthews was, besides his injury being more serious than previously thought, is a 3 or 4 way RBBC. Gates however is a top 5 TE for the season, so if he's a FA you should probably pick him up.

>Gates however is a top 5 TE for the season

Took a while but...gooteeeeeem.

Rate my troll bros

12 team standard. 2-1 record

Tamme is starting for me now.

Rudolph and Miller are FA, along with Jesse James.

Will Tamme play well against a Carolina team who can't stop TEs? Or should I go with the other two? Thanks.

niiiice one

Thanks man. Nice trips by the way, mind if I check them?

Ohhh those quads tho... ok

Standard scoring ... Winston or Siemian?

Jordan Howard or Christine Michael at flex? Howard has the better matchup, but Seattle will probably try to run the ball more with Russell banged up.

who else /waitingforjameiswinstontobedroppedonhisbyeweek/ here?

Remember to save those waiver priorities week 6

feel free user

they are both dumpster fires but at least michael has shown he's capable of scoring points

should I continue to trust Matty Ryan against Carolina?

Or should I invest in Carr this week?

carr, no contest

I need a bye-week fill in QB, the two that are available right now are Alex Smith and Kirk Cousins. Is either of them appreciably better than the other for this week?

would go Cousins

You are both so far off in atleast one point. Eagles coach doug pederson said when matthews is back and healthy he is our starter. Sproles will take some passing downs but matthews is still a starter with one of the highest ypc last year. Health is his main issue.

And not understand gates value.. the guy is what 5 tds away from the record for most as a tight end. When he is back and the chargers are in the red zone. They are throwing gates the ball i promise. He signed a two year deal so he can hold that record.

Do any of the waiver wire backs have any chance of being top-10 or even top-15 ROS? I'm talking about guys like Howard, Dixon, Washington, McKinnon...

I mean they all have athletic ability, but also absolute dog shit o-lines

Start Matt Ryan. It's not even close check the consensus rankings. Carolina secondary not really that good. Then trade him, schedule gets tough after

Do I continue with Matt Ryan vs the Panthers or gamblr with Kirk vs. the browns?

Dixon and Dwayne Washington. Dixon best back on his team, Washington a physical specimen

cousins

>when he's back
he's not
>when the chargers are in the red zone
they run Melvin Gordon

>They are throwing gates the ball i promise
T. Benjamin begs to differ

Also
>pic related

I would guess Winston will get some garbage time points but that's not easy against the broncos. I'd pick Simien. I think broncos will abuse Jameis.

>implying the secondary is what matters here

I'm not even convinced that Ryan will make it through the game

If he takes the same hits Cam did he's gonna break in two

Youre a fuckin idiot. Melvin is having some success. Im a chargers fan they do not run in the red zone. They throw it to gates. These two years will be strictly stat padding.

Zach zenner will take that starting job.

how does my line up look, lads?

Hunter henry lost them the game last week. You don't watch football. You are shit tier.

Like a steaming pile of shit. You wont win a game in the playoffs.

14 team?

That's my feeling as well and when he was pressured by the Card's defense he really shit the bed.

You lose AP or something?

1. AP
2. Gronk
3. Benjamin
4. Thomas
5. Rodgers
6. Nelson
7. Blount

Or something like that is my guess

y-you too

there have been injuries

Help plz

if gronk was your first rounder (wow) I don't see anyone on your team that could have possibly been snagged 2nd in a snake draft unless you epically fucked up

To his defense jordy was a second rounder. Adp of 17

went last in 10
drafted AP
kill me

Might as well stick with Tamme

No he's a packers fan and it went like this
Gronk
Jordy
Dt
Aaron
Kelvin
Blount
Riddick
Jones

How close am i?

>tfw bad at drafting

Its 3 weeks in. If you look at your draft look at picks 8-40 and it is absolute dog shit. Probably only 8 good players so far. People panic too early especially this year has been a joke.

Kek, I have 5 players rostered right now that I originally drafted....still 2-1.

Whose a better option for flex?
Dennis Pitta, Chris Ivory, or Deangelo Williams? Williams has to play with Bell now tho sadly

Give pitt master the start. Ppr good for 10. Hes going to score a td soon

I like Zenner, but I only see him taking the starting job is if Washington fumbles it away. Washington is bigger and faster than Zenner.

Plus
>white

I got offered McCoy for Amari Cooper and Coleman (out for the next 4 weeks).

It's a PPR league. Should I do it?

Here is my team currently for reference

Decker has a partially torn rotator cuff. Probably headed to IR.

Rate my team

WHIR

oh yeah:

12-team standard

Should I start Palmer or Stafford this week?

how is tits run D?

Standard 10 league here. Not feeling really confident with my running backs (besides Johnson, of course). Who would you move around in my team if anything?

Thanks guys

10 man 0.5 ppr. Any changes?

>
Sorry, I don't know why it didn't post. Would appreciate any advice

maybe Diggs for T. Benjamin? I don't know

M. Forte v. Seattle
or
L. Miller v. Tennessee?

?

seconding this, how is titans run defense?

diggs over hyde

Tennessee is three spots below league average. Seattle is considerably better.

What would be needed to trade for ODB or Julio? Is it a three player combination minimum?

Beasley or M. Thomas?
12 team .5 ppr

I sold ODB for Frank Gore

dat nigga be broke af dis year

Pryor or desean Jackson this week?

I'm going "real nigga hours" and picking up Josh Gordon this week for the 1% chance he signs with the Steelers, Pats, or Green Bay.

Who should I drop between Sanu or Kevin White?

given all the late breaking news who should I roll with at flex in my PPR league.

Ware (even with the return of charles, he should be the lead back for one more week)

Enunwa (with decker out he gets a bump, but bad matchup this week)

John brown (floyd having a concussion list wee might get him more looks this week)

I'm kind of loaded at WR, I have Julio Jones, TY Hilton, Pryor starting this week and have Allen Robinson on my bench along with diggs and maclin and honestly don't know if I should start ARob over Pryor or not.

>I'm going to pick up a player who will not be playing this season

Have fun idiot.

Starting McKinnon over Forte this week in PPR? Thoughts?

Ware

Pryor

I'd be pretty uncertain about starting Sims but your others aren't the best choices either. Murray would probably be your best bet if you decide to sit Sims.

I would start forte, he wont blow the doors off but he should be heavily involved in the passing game.

I would be less concerned with who's starting this week and more concerned with making a trade

Rate my team and lineup, 12-man standard

zero depth

have fun with bye weeks

yeah i know i traded away all my depth for starters but i feel like it's easier to find depth on the waiver wire than to find good starters

Who should I pick up for Josh Gordon's dumbass?

Dorsett
Beasley
White

If that white is Kevin White, than him. Technically a rookie still he'll no doubt improve.

Should add that it's mainly for this week, cause I'll probably just end up dropping them for a QB next week. Only 5 man bench, and Brees is on bye week5, plus shitty matchups from 6-11

Also, standard league

Dak or Big Ben?

thanks for the reply. yeah, i need to find another possibility. Everyone keeps talking about Murray having a big drop off and Sims isn't the long term answer

Should I start Edelman or Michael Floyd in standard scoring? Edelman didn't really come through with meme points last week but he's got a chance again. And Floyd hasn't really delivered many points but he's up against LA this week.

Is it time to drop Sammy "My foot just doesn't work anymore" Watkins?

Need a good RB cause all mine are hurt. Kenneth Dixon comes off Waivers Oct 3rd.

Also could pick up Wendell Smallwood or just wait to see if a RB gets hurt this week

grappagoat is starting so give edelman the go-ahead. I forsee many mid range passes in this games future.

certainly you can find someone better to drop

dixon is worth a waiver add but smallwood is not...despite popular opinion mathews is just banged up and still the primary back

Decker is out and my he was my replacement for my original starter Watkins who is also out I I only have 2 healthy WRs on my bench (wr1 is cooper) who do I start. Sharpe vs Texans or do I pray that last week was a fluke and Markus Wheaton is ready to be the pass heavy steelers WR2? Both options suck. Do I look at waivers? Mike Wallace, Terelle Pryor, and Tyrrell Williams are all available.

Wew, is my old roster

This is what i meant to link

10 man league, .5 ppr, how's my lineup look this week?

Sammy Watkins going on IR.

DUMP HIM NIGGUHS

Wait what? Where did you hear that? I only saw he was out for this week.

Rex just said he doesn't want him out there if his foot is going to hurt him the entire time

twitter

just happened, he should just cut off his foot and get a carbon fiber blade put there instead.

should i go c.mike or mckinnon

Serious question. There was that guy in the olympics with robolegs. Would that shit be ok in any problems sport? Not just football. Baseball, basketball, whatever.

michael, are you retarded

Pro autocorrected to problems. Sorry

Now it is. He's on IR. Rip.

I think its only a matter of time before a player has an accident early enough in his career where this is a possibility and he will push for it and possibly sue whichever league he played for for discrimination if they don't find him eligible.

Trying to stay calm... which fucking scrub do I pick up to place mr. Glass himself Sammy WaawaawaaIGOTABOOBOOkins.

>Mike Wallace who I think is shit
>Terelle Pryor who is in a shit team that's about to get the former leading receiving yards player back
>Tyrrell Williams Who just simply hasn't done shit really
>Victor Cruz who doesn't get enough targets for me to feel confident in and is also behind OBJ with Vereen getting some looks too
>Cole Beasley god damn I'm fucking stretching the waiver wire at this point...

I'm not scrolling down any lower it's too sad. Help. Need a consistent guy I can plug in any time I hate adding and dropping guys week to week for match ups.

Alright guys, so yesterday I got a trade proposal around 10:45 am to swap my Josh Gordon for his Jamaal Charles. I'm in class at time, so I figure I'll get it later as soon as I'm done my last one about 6pm.

So 6:01pm I accept the trade. I get the notification about him going to rehab for an unknown amount of time on the ESPN app several minutes later.

The trade got vetoed earlier today. Fucking sucks. He proposed the trade hours before the news, I accepted the trade before the news broke widely plus I didn't know it. I needed Charles cuz all my RBs are literally ded. Also, Gordon is a volatile, risky fantasy option; as such him proposing the trade shows an acceptance of that risk.

I offered to make up for it with beer and liquor when I found out.

What would you do if you were the commish?

pryor

>about to get the former leading receiving yards player back

I feel like he's 1 bad hit on a QB away from not even being a WR and I'll be stuck with a QB, not a WR. I like up beasely though. Leading team in targets, receptions, and yards. Looks good. TDs are unlikely though.

Just read the news. That makes me feel better about Pryor now at least

but a qb you can play in a WR slot, he can be the the only guy in his league playing 2 qb's.

Should I edit anything for this week, is Dwayne Washington worth a start? If Willie Snead is out again I might put Michael Thomas in there as well

Standard Scoring:
Pick 1 for flex:
Maclin vs Pitsburg
Crowder vs browns
Sims vs broncos

Vereen is out for the season, I think you mean Shepard. Also, I'm surprised Wallace, Pryor, and Williams aren't owned in your league. Anyways, if you need consistency, Tyrell Williams looks like he has the best season-long floor, at like ~70 yards. Mike Wallace is a great situational starter if you know what you're doing, but deep threats aren't consistent at all. Then Terrelle Pryor is just a fucking athlete who looks like the entire Browns air game until Coleman gets back, on a team that figures to be trailing every game (the Browns being bad is a good thing in this case).
Definitely gotta be Terrelle Pryor as your #1 option, and the only other acceptable options are Tyrell Williams and Mike Wallace. If you need an every week starter, or you're inexperienced at reading week-to-week situations, lean away from Wallace. I'm guessing
1. Pryor
2. Williams
3. Wallace
In your case.
Cut Beasley for one of the 3 above options baka. Also, I'm starting him over Forte this week, and you should definitely start him over Beasley unless this is PPR.
Actually, if this is PPR, Beasley is a great option. Mention format ffs

Maclin
That fucking sucks. I'd message the commissioner. That trade, while ending kinda shitty, should not be cancelled...especially because it is an injury prone player for a player prone to missing time.

.5 PPR sry lad. I'm thinking starting Dwayne Washington though because
>burrs

I would have vetoed it before the news because of
cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/fantasy-football-week-4-rankings-trade-values-chart/
I never make decisions by my own value system as commish.

I would start Washington over beasly, Chicago is a bottom feeder with a hurt jeffery and hoyer throwing the ball and detroit from comments this week seem to want to get him more carries.

No, start Beasley in that case. Dez is hurt and the matchup is golden, and I'm not just talking about being soft. The 49ers' defensive strength is their front 7, so the Cowboys are likely to pass more than usual with some OL injuries unless they dominate the 49ers, which I don't see happening.

Anything to change with my lineup boys? Standard league with bonuses for big plays of 40+ yards

I should add that I see both as breakout candidates, but we could very well see Theo Riddick getting good carries, as well as the Bears' offense actually doing something against the weakest defense they've faced all year.

Is Washington worth starting over Tevin Coleman then?

Jamaal Charles is severely overrated in that. It doesn't consider him being limited by the injury (which appears to be lingering) and the production he'll obviously be splitting with Spencer Ware. It also doesn't consider how badly the one trading party could need a WR or no longer need a RB. Supply and demand is the reason these are charts to use as a guide and not law, so think for yourself.

Seems like it cause Theo Riddick is a 3rd down back and Washington is running more so he will have his day in the sun against the burrs

I traded Doug and Crowell for McCoy and Simms just today.

I'm okay with it

Coleman is the lightning to Freeman's thunder, which fits the matchup well. You're in a conundrum I wish I could be dealing with right now, deciding which young breakout candidate to start at RB2. I'm stuck waiting until after Doug Martin's BYE to have that wealth of options.

[12 Team, PPR]

>QB: Ben Roethlisberger
>WR: Antonio Brown
>WR: Emmanuel Sanders
>RB: DeMarco Murray
>RB: Devonta Freeman
>TE: Eric Ebron
>W/T: Jamison Crowder
>K: Josn Brown
>D/ST: Seattle

>BN: Jordy Nelson (Bye), Victor Cruz, Tom Brady, James White, Dion Lewis, Jesse James

Who do I drop so I can replace the Seacucks next week on their bye?

Also, I'm thinking of picking up Tennessee since they're playing the Dolphins. Any other defenses I should get instead of the Titans?
>Available D/ST in pic

I think I will try Washington this week I like the matchup more than Coleman plus Atlanta is playing on a short week. Thanks lads

>tfw have Watkins, Lockett, AND GORDON IN THE Cred Forums PRIZE LEAGUE

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Coleman has already shown his talent converts to breakout plays. I want Washington to break out this week, but I'd start Coleman against the Panthers because he just seems like the only way they can succeed with the Panthers' powerful front 7 and Julio still hurt.

julio isnt even on the injury report...

I didn't say questionable or out. I said hurt. He's been playing through a calf injury, and he didn't look great against the Saints. Literal razorcake for his owners right now.

Should I drop Dwayne Allen for Jack Doyle or Cameron Brate? I also have Barnidge.

if hes hurt, quinn would put him on there lmao, he was on there for the last 3 weeks. its not like quinn just decided out of the blue to take him off for no reason whatsoever

I did, I went with brate because jamis is my qb until brady returns, but in general you should go doyle.

Should I get Cole Beasley or Jamison Crowder as a FLEX?

Or try and trade for Isaiah Crowell for my FLEX?

Is Robert Woods worth stashing?

I can't tell what you're saying because you have a poor command of the English language, he's obviously not out, and that's why he's a razorcake. Since the injury, he played just one game, against an exceptionally soft matchup. He caught 1 of 7 targets for 16 yards and no touchdowns. The Panthers are many times tougher on receivers than the Saints. Keep in mind 2014 Calvin Johnson, Gronk against the Texans last Thursday night, as well as many other cases I'm not naming. Teams have activated injured stars to either not play them or play them as decoys numerous times, and if I was a Julio Jones owner, I'd consider benching him this week if I needed reliable points.

I have 2 rb and a flex spot to pick from m gordon, m ingram, c micheal, c hyde, w snead.

10 man .5 ppr and my team seems insanely good

If you can get Cro, get Cro. Otherwise, definitely Beasley in PPR, and ballsy Beasley in standard.

Is there always this many injuries? Every fucking week key players I have get fucked up.

hes obviously not questionable either, because hes not on the injury report. hes been "injured" since week one, i dont know where this "hes played one game" thing came from lmao. he also didnt have to catch the ball beacuse the falcons running game was tearing the saints up. keep in mind that julio was also "hurt" week 14 against the Undefeated panthers last year, with a better defense, and still put up rediculous numbers. benching your stud is how you keep yourself out of the playoffs.

you might need to stick to grammar because fantasy football clearly isnt your strong suit.

Drop Tajae Sharpe for Robert Woods?

Tfw everything goes right.

I keep hoping for a big game out of fleener but it hasn't happened.

what the fuck kind of shitty meme scoring is this

would also like the answer to this in PPR League

NFL Fantasy league. Joined this league to practice since it's my first time playing fantasy

How do you think this will help with all those ridiculous scoring?

Do I give up on Gordan? Is he not going to play at all this year?

drop cruz, hes clearly 3rd in line on the giants. dont pick up the titans defense, seriously. baltimore would be my pick.

gordon ingram michael.

duh

Mostly learning the flow of things like researching and who to start. I can do points myself if I know how scoring works.

This guy wants my David Johnson for his Julio straight up?

My RBs are decent but I spent some early picks on Dez and Sammy so I'm kinda fucked there.

I just don't want to make the move and then Julio get hurt like he always does.

Tell him to hit the road.

Crabtree, Enunwa (Decker is out), Freeman, or Terrance West at flex? Standard league and I have Benjamin as my WR2.

Leaning Crabtree atm

I'm trying to dump Brady off on him for TY Hilton as we speak because I already have a QB1.

I've got Bell, DJ, and Hyde and I feel like everyone in my league are conspiring to break that up.

Only straight up trade DJ is worth is AB and MAYBE AJ Green

Pryor or tevin Coleman for flex?

Yeah I like Crabtree too. He's been pretty consistent this year.

Pryor. Coleman's injury status makes me worry. Plus, he's a little touchdown dependant, and with his injury the Falcons may lean on Freeman more.

My team:

Brees
Obj
Mike evans
Kelvin benjamin
Ingram
M Gordon
C micheal
Pitta
Gostkowski
Texans

Willy snead
Tajae sharp
Carlos hyde
Mckinnon
Ivory
Delanie walker
Wentz

10man .5 ppr 3 starting wr 2 rbs and a flex.

Am i going to win my league?

Coleman fully participated in practice and doesn't have an injury designation tho

Titans d is fucking terrible bro

Fleener fucking sucks tho. Dude cant play football or catch woth shit. In full ppr i would run pitta he will have 6 catches min

[12 teams, standard]

>QB
Eli Manning
>RB1
CJ Anderson
>RB2
Mark Ingram
>WR1
Julio Jones
>WR2
AJ Green
>TE
Jack Doyle
>Flex
LeSean McCoy
>K
Janikowski
>D/ST
LA Rasm

>Bench
Theo Riddick
Travis Benjamin
Julian Edelman
Donte Moncrief
Golden Tate
Zach Ertz

Should I be making trades? My defense and QB are my weakest positions, but if I trade for those spots, they're going to want too much, based on the players I have.

Pryor for sure. Hes gonna get an insane amout of useage. They used him as qb and rb last week and it worked well. They arent gonna put that genie back in the bottle. He will get 12+ targets and about 10 snaps as qb, half an read options and designed qb runs

With that mich usage his floor is pretty high whereas coleman is a commitee back

I would probably stick with eli, he will end up as a top 12 qb. Rams d is bad for fantasy. Whos on the waivers?

Alright folks. I'm gonna hate myself for dropping Josh Gordon but I think at this point it has to be done. I drafted him back when he got his suspension reduced and dropped him and he ended up coming back for the last couple of games and I was pissed but I need the roster spot for someone who will probably play. I think my receivers are pretty set but if the best player available is a WR then I'm willing to pick him up and figure out a trade for a sweet RB.

TL;DR Who do I pick up in place of Josh Gordon? 12 man standard scoring.
RBs:
>Both Raiders back ups
>Both Dolphins back ups
>Dwayne Washington
WRs:
>Jamison Crowder
>Tyrell Williams
> Quincy Enunwa (Decker is out)
>Cole Beasley
>Jaron Brown
>Chris Hogan
>Marquise Goodwin

>12 team
>Julio
>CJ
>AJ Green
>McCoy
I don't believe you

10 team 1ppr

Should I drop Ware for Jordan Howard? My other RB's are Elliott, Gordon, and Martin

I would take Crowder vs Cleveland over Enunwa vs Seattle

I'm not kidding.

Bills, Chorgers, 49ers, JEST, Dolphins, Browns, Tits.

Still, Carolina's defensive strength is up the middle and Washington's defense is absolute butt. I think Pryor has the higher upside this week.

know this is gonna be autistic guys, but I appreciate Cred Forums's /fantasy/ general a hell of a lot more than Reddit's extremely popular fantasy football board

At least this place doesn't pretend to be anything else other than a straight up "who do i start/trade" thread. That whole subreddit is so fucking full of themselves with their heads up their own asses that it makes me sick

Based Cred Forums

Just dropped Watkins for Pryor. Choose my flex.
>Sharpe vs Texans
>Pryor vs redskins

Keeper shenanigans, or is everyone in your entire league stupid?

BACK TO REDD

oh, I'm not on Cred Forums, nevermind

tfw Packers fan and knew Vikings D was going to be a monster this year and drafted them.

.5 ppr

Derrick Henry vs. Saints who have done surprisingly well against TE

or Dwayne Allen vs. Jaguars but keep in mind any time you bench allen he gets 3 TDs

A lot of them drafted like absolute shit. I'm actually surprised by my roster. I'm only 2-1 though because Matt Forte got 29 points last week, and Julio got like 4.

Should I just stay put?

The specific calf injury I am referring to happened week 2 and significantly hindered him week 3. You don't pay enough attention to the fantasy newsreel.

Standard

Is Kenneth Dixon worth stashing until he's healthy? These are my current RB

Bell
Forte
Crowell
Yeldon

I'd most likely drop Cruz or Crowder if you think he's worth getting,

Pryor

wtf you still doing with sharpe? surely there's a better FA out there?

I'm thinking of Beasley, Cruz, Wallace, or Tyrrell Williams. All are available. Anyone worth dropping Sharpe for?

Get Tyrell Williams

Brandon Marshall (vs SEA) or Julian Edelman (vs BUF)? PPR.

I've gone back and forth a few times. I really don't think Jimmy G is healthy, but Marshall is playing a pretty good pass defense, albeit not in Seattle.

wow this is my exact question too and I am unsure about it as well

i kinda think ooga booga sherm will shut down bmarsh because fitz shits his pants and just chucks it up when faced with any decent defense and edelman has a really safe floor no matter who is back there, so it's tough

>fitztragic
>seattle defense

definitely edelman

Anyone got any good daily fantasy lineups? Last week some guy posted his and I won $50 :3

I agree, with Decker being out Marshall will get a huge target share but if they fucking triple team him I guess that won't matter.

Another thing is that Buffalo is strong against the run but relatively weak against the pass, so the Pats should be more inclined to throw.

He shouldn't be that bad 2 weeks in a row, Decker is hurt, and Sherman only lines up on one side of the field, while, but definitely Edelman since it's PPR.

Buffalo is not strong against the run. They're stronger against it than the pass but are no means a good defensive team.
>inb4 cardinals
Carson Palmer is an autistic savant and has great games and really really fucking terrible games. Bills caught in the latter.

I'm with this guy anyone got a dfs lineup? The lineups posted on Cred Forums have won me money two weeks in a row

Should I make any moves /fantasy/?

>tfw your tight end situation is fucked up

Should I pick up TE Doyle? He is available now

Throw Coleman on ir fill the spot with a te
Also Doyle will be fine to start this week

This is my first year playing fantasy, I didn't even know you could players on injured reserve.

I hope your league had an ir spot
If not now you know what to look for in a league next season

drop and/or trade gates + tyrod so you can stop carrying 3 fucking TEs and 3 fucking QBs like a bozo

I can't find it as an option so I have contacted the commissioner.

IR is largely unnecessary for redraft leagues. It just gives unnecessary help to people who draft players like Arian Foster, and isn't fair to people who actually factor injuries into their drafting. You can keep injured players on your bench until you can't keep them all, and at that point, you release or trade. In keeper leagues, though, it makes perfect sense so you don't have to give away every player who goes out for the season.

It probably isn't a feature in your league. It's not prevalent in redraft leagues.

>tfw i've entered 19 different contests ($1 - $5)
>tfw I still have $8 left from my winnings
hopefully some pull through tonight or tomorrow and post some lineups since mine are usually based on what the """""""""""""experts""""""""""""" say

I only had two TEs, but picked up Allen due to injuries last week. What's wrong with having 3 QBs?

There's a daily fantasy thread with some lineups

You should honestly just not do daily fantasy unless you know something big a lot of people don't (E.G. those Patriots fans who knew about Jonas Gray), it's pretty retarded to do DFS often.

>Not putting hundreds of dollars a week into Daily Fantasy

Do you even like sports?

My baller ass lineup

I also like money. I get plenty of fun out of free redraft leagues with my friends. Not to mention just watching football without ulterior motive once in a while is pretty nice. I'd rather not put that much money into poor odds while gambler's high and comedown overtake my appreciation of football.

Yea I know. I just figured I'd drop $10 in week 1 for fun. My total winnings are $61 so far. Even if I lose it all this week, it's w/e. I think if I end up hitting $100 I'll probably just stop there and cash out.

>Whittaker
Consider Dwayne Washington, you're playing with fire. Newton will vulture you.

>mfw bell flops on sunday vs the chiefs

Those two bench spots could be filled with wrs/rbs who you will need come bye weeks or injuries plus sims is in your flex and he's going to be conceding carries to Martin next week
You have one reciever and one running back on your bench and one of those rbs is a wildcard who may not even pan out
you're going to be grabbing a third te and te production is the lowest besides defense and your kicker
Stocking your bench with rbs/wrs gives you chance to fill holes, play the weekly matchups, and ride the hot hand
You can always pick up a qb from the fa pool who's playing a weak defense when your starters bye week comes

>mfw someone offered me carr for matt ryan
>mfw i traded matt ryan away for fitzpatrick instead because i needed a qb with an easy matchup during eli's week 8 bye
>mfw i didn't realize carr plays the tampa bay in week 8
whoops?

Newton is going to be shaking in his Under Armour brand cleats come Sunday. Do you hear that sound? That's the sound of Newton's ass crying himself to sleep. After last week he knows he's been exposed. He knows he's going to get absolutely devastated this weekend. Double digit sacks if he fucks around with the pass game. Big bone crushing mega-hits if he runs the ball. Cam Newton is going to be looking to get the ball out of his hands as fast as possible. That means HANDOFFS HANDOFFS HANDOFFS. He's probably going to set a record for how many times he hands the ball off to Fozzy. And with the Falcons D all set to go after Cam, Fozzy's going to have BIG MEATY HOLES right up the middle for running the ball into the end zone for touchdown after touchdown. Fozzy is an absolute speed demon once he gets going, so he'll be smoking the Panthers secondary like they're menthol cigarettes.

Pic related: This is the man who wins me thousands on Draft Kings

0-3 to start the year
Won the league last year
>traded Mark Ingram for Stefon Diggs
>Diggs does fuckall last week
>Ingram breaks out this week

Just fucking end me.

Standard scoring

M. Floyd or Randall Cobb for ROS?

Yes whoops t. Jest fan
Yes, soft matchup, but if Matt Forte is still healthy, Fitz won't get in the endzone much. I'm sure an Eli owner expect that out of his fill-in, though.

Not the guy who asked, but without Dez being covered by the best corner/being a decoy, Dak is gonna have more trouble.

I know this is an old post but in case anyone has Dak it's something to think about.

12 man ppr, lineup

And bench. What changes would you make?

Also, have flacco just because opponent was talking about picking him up. No intention to start him kek

Need a RB2 for a standard 10 league this week. It'a between Sims vs Denver, Latavius Murray vs Baltimore and T Coleman vs Carolina. Not the best matchups as you can see.

go with sims based on volume

Against that Denver d though?

tfw solid as fuck team but worse RB in the game
fuck my life

murray. Raiders number 2 in rushing in AFC and ravens have only played cupcake teams.

schedule doesn't change the fact that they've shut down the run game and murray's value is dependent on TDs since for all intents and purposes he's in a committee. he's a bust this week. stay away

Alright guys
Who do I try to pick up for last slot
Also who do I trade, im trying to get a RB1
Format 10 Teams, H2H Points

Fratty Stafford or Rivers

standard if that matters

Denver's run defense has been mediocre so far, honestly. And TB wants Jameis to not chuck it 50 times.

L.Murray T.Coleman or D.Washington
Pick one

10 team 0.5 ppr, me on left. I'm pretty sure I'm going to win but can I optimize my lineup at all?

Rivers all day long mang. Literally anyone up against the sieve that is the City of New Orleans, Lousiana Saints Football Club is going to be a top 5 QB that week. I could probably go out and put up 20 points against them.

First of all don't start DeAngelo Williams. LeVeon Bell is back and will take 90% of the touches. I don't know who is available on your waiver but in my 10 team league Chris Ivory, Dwayne Washington, and Fozzy Whitaker are all available and i'd take any of them over D Willy at this point. You can probably drop Steelers D/ST too, they're not really worth holding on to. Of your bench I'd attempt trading Rawls and Carr to try getting a Carlos Hyde or a player of that caliber (RB2-ish).

I'm going with Latavius but I'm worried about game script going against him. If it were anyone else but Denver I'd say Simms. For what its worth I'm in the same boat in one of my leagues as you.

I think you're all set to go senpai

Cobb desu. Its just a gut feeling but I don't like ARI WRs due to being 3 wide a lot of the time and the fact they're boom or bust a lot of the time. GB is more traditional and Cobb competes with Nelson and...that's it.

Coleman and Washington in most cases.

The Packers are on a bye not sure how this guy thought he could play cobb

He said ROS which I implied as "rest of season."

That makes so much sense
Disregard me user I'm retarded

So tell me user Coleman or Washington
Or do I just literally flip a coin and pray?
Lions have the better matchup vs the bears
But desu the Panthers haven't had the best defensive outings this year and the Falcons really like to give their rbs the ball

I'm and I guess Washington on projected volume. The Falcons have been leading or not far behind the entire season, and the Panthers could put them in a situation where that's not the case.

Between the two I like Washington's matchup better especially in standard scoring, as opposed to PPR where Riddick would be the easy choice. Also take this with a grain of salt, but check out Rotoworld "rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/10359/tevin-coleman"

Coleman is somewhat hurt. Freeman can play in the passing game which I expect ATL to be doing a lot of. While CAR does have a good defense I'm more concerned with the game script. I predict CAR to jump ahead so ATL wouldn't run as much, capping Coleman's carries.

Washington is competing with Riddick but Riddick can't run between the tackles. They tried to last week but it didn't really work (28attempts for 91yards at 3.3ypc). He's still excellent in PPR though. I don't see Riddick eating into Washington's touches.

Gonna roll with Washington then user I played aj green this week so I have the wiggle room to play a wildcard
Got any questions I could try my best

I really see Coleman as more of a wildcard, with Washington reasonably seeing lots of yards if not a touchdown. Coleman should be treated as a boom-or-bust prospect going forward, with the committee how it is.

To continue the game script idea the Lions should be sitting on a lead vs the bears where Washington if successful would be getting a heavier workload then
I like it user

L Murray losing his touches is gonna kill my team unless Washington really turns it on or foster stays healthy longer then a week at a time
You don't think Coleman will be able to usurp freeman as the main rb in atl? Or will they always have a committee for the rest of the season?

I can't say, but Coleman looks the receiving back, so he might be semi-predictable against tough front 7's or teams liable to dominate early. He's also a guy the current regime drafted, but Freeman's talent is undeniable for the time being. That said, Freeman's skillset could wear him down by season's end. . . I'd sell Foster, maybe Murray if you can get a good price, and not give up on finding other options at RB in your shoes. I guess Coleman is a sell high candidate if you can get someone to pay for him like he's an RB2. Washington should be held onto until his value inevitably increases, though. He's a goal line back that does return work and no one else in Detroit can actually run the football right now.

>trade could not process because team would be over maximum roster size
What the fuck? I thought they made you drop someone when you trade 1 for 2. I'm not gonna be able to start Shady now, I'm pissed

What site? Doesn't happen on nfl.com

>Doesn't happen on nfl.com
It is nfl.com
By doesn't happen do you mean they don't make you drop someone?

Start 2, 0.5 ppr.
Shady
S. Ware
M. Evans

Right now I have Shady and Evans starting with CJ as my RB1 and K. Benjamin and Julio Jones as WR1 & WR2.

Charles is playing this week, start Shady and Evans

So i drafted Russel Wilson and Tom Brady so that i could trade one of them during the season and add some value to the team.

A dude wants Tom Brady from me and offers Phillip Rivers and Isaiah Crowell or Tyrell Williams

Should i do it? Would it be a better trade for me if i send Wilson instead of Brady?

While I like the idea of trading Brady for Rivers hes worth more than the trash he's throwing in with him. I'd try to pry away Rivers and someone else.

Alternatively you could trade Wilson but I'd wait on that. His value is pretty low right now.

Going to bed good luck.

Thanks.

But if Wilson's value is low right now surely that makes a trade of him for Rivers + Crowell pretty decent right?

12 man .5 ppr
Frank Gore or Dwayne Washington?

Flex Tevin Coleman or Michael Floyd? 10 man half PPR

Should I start maclin or hurns at the flex .5 ppr

Not the other guy but yeah if you can get Crowell and rivers for Wilson I would do that

>tfw your draft was absolute shit

Definitely gonna finish bottom of my league. It's my second year but I have learned a shit ton this season so should be better next year. And maybe not draft while shitfaced...

Gore, Washington could blow the fuck up but I guess I trust the guy who's consistently been given a lot of touches and is involved no matter what the game flow

Coleman, he seems to be the passing game specialist and is given goal line carries, although the Falcons have been consistently flipping the script. I just feel his floor is safe.

Maclin seems like the safer play in a game where I think they'll be playing from behind. Hurns could have a really big game especially if Thomas sits. High ceiling = Hurns, high floor= Maclin.

I went super WR heavy early (Antonio Brown, Cooper, Jeffrey the latter teo who've been relative duds) and ended up with a trash heap of RB's (Langford, Jennings, Duke Johnson) with the exception of DeMarco Murray who has suprisingly worked out so far.

Spencer Ware @ Pittsburgh or Dwayne Washington @ Chicago

.5 PPR btw

I went rb heavy this year since that was the one thing I learned last year after I had already drafted. But I picked the wrong ones and drafted two defenses and two kickers.

I also reacted way too quickly to one poor performance last season which I've mostly corrected.

don't bench evans you turbopleb

Matt forte for kelvin Benjamin?

I'm getting forte

eehhhhhhhhh

I have Hopkins and jordy already my rbs are latavius and cj

Benjamin + Ware for Bell?

trying to get Bell, my WRs look good

I wouldn't do it. FORTE IS GOING TO GET HURT THIS WEEK. cap this.

Who start?
Edleman, Mckinnon, or Darkwa

If they'll bite I'd do this. If I had Bell, no chance am I selling now.

12 man .5ppr
Carlos Hyde v DAL
S ware @ PIT
O Darkwa @ MIN
L Murray @ BAL
D Waahington @ Chi
pick 3

>10 man, standard league
Start Hyde, Crowell, or Ware?

Also, someone dumped Doug Martin - is he worth stashing for a few weeks and, of those three, who should I dump to make room for him?

Ahh silly euros and their dumb trades...as a bell owner I would never take that ESPECIALLY with news out that Charles might have a limited role this Sunday. Charles should be back soon and even if they ease him back in slowly that just eats into wares carries while leveon WILL get a ton of carries and dump offs

Pick 2 (10 man league, PPR)

Lamar Miller vs TEN
Mark Ingram @SD
Jamaal Charles @PIT

Pick 1 Flex
Alshon Jeffery vs DET (Brian Hoyer starting)
Emmanuel Sanders @TB
Travis Benjamin vs NO

pls i have to blow up big time this week since my opponent started AJ Green

Walford or Brate?

Michael or Blount?

PPR

Start Crowe, probably safest to drop Ware

Brate. And I think Blount is good for one or two more weeks of solid production before he begins his regular season slump

Walford and Blount. Winston's throwing production might be decreasing and Evans is his man.

The ravens D doesn't worry you at all for TE production?

Not as much as Denver does. The Ravens' stats look good against TE so far only because they've had a cupcake schedule.

Standard 10-team

Flex
Sterling Sheppard @ Minn (he's been decent)
or
Dwayne Washington @ Chi (hype train but idk)

I'll answer some too, to not be a faggot.

If N.E. gets out to a good lead, (I guess Garraappoolloo it's likely) Blount is gonna get fed.

Miller
Ingram
Benjamin (playing against NO is always good)

They are both going to be involved heavily since the Giants have no RBs and will be force feeding receivers and the Lions will probably be running the ball alot if they go up big against the decimated bears. They are both solid plays but I think I would trust Washingtons volume more

Dont get mad at me when the vikings double OBJ and Shepard thrives in the slot tho

Edleman. He owns the Bills.

obviously not Charles. Jeffery for the flex

Yeah, it's tough. I even looked at flex rankings on some sites and they are right next to each other. I'm leaning towards Ware for the CHI matchup, and Eli has never played well in MINN.

Thanks.

meant Dwayne Washington, not Ware.

Robinson, Wallace or Hilton.
Standard scoring.

How long is Rawls out? Worth picking up?

Bit of a coin flip between Robinson and Hilton, but Hilton and Luck have both torched the Jags throughout their careers. Ordinarily the pick would be Robinson but I like Hilton for this match up.

[12 team-standard]
>QB
Tom Brady
>RB1
LeVeon Bell
>RB2
Jamaal Charles
>WR1
Jordy Nelson
>WR2
Marvin Jones
>TE
Delanie Walker
>Flex
Travis Benjamin
>D/ST
Pats
>Kicker
Gostkowski

>Bench
Andy Dalton
Antonio Gates
Hunter Henry
Josh Gordon :/
Tajae Sharpe
Kenneth Dixon
Dion Lewis

How's the team look from a starters perspective and how should I go about acquiring more depth? Right now im just trusting injuries and the waiver wire in the coming weeks provide me with streamable depth I can pick up.

I'd pick Hilton just because Robinson has some pretty poor stats against the Colts

Is that your lineup for this week?

>3 TEs
>all those suspended/injured players
Drop Gates, Henry, Gordon and Lewis you dummy

that's why I try to con another silly euro into this

dude's got no solid WR at all, but some good RBs, therefore it's a little less traderapey than it seems

What's everyone's opinion on playing Snead this week? He's coming off turf toe and still is questionable. Ya think he could still have a decent game against the Chargers?

No but I put like that assuming no byes, SSPD, etc. Started Dalton and have Jordy benched, Henry in flex

But for who? There is literally no one of worth available of the FA. And the 3 TE is because I like Gates and he's hurt, Henry is a streaming option right now for Gates and Delanie isn't healthy either.

>Jordy benched
Good idea. Let us know how that works out sunday for you

Start Brees over Cam?

Drop Gordon and Lewis for literally anybody you pick up. Handcuff RBs, backup RBs in case someone goes down, deep sleeper WRs, anybody.

Why keep people on your roster who cant even play? Get people that at least are on the field

Guys I forgot my man Mason Crosby is on a bye. Whom should I pick for this week?

Yep i just dropped Eric Decker this morning

Dustin Hopkins (Redskins), Santos (KC) or Matt Prater (Lions).

I have 3 Falcons and 2 Raiders in my starting line up this week
>Go Falcons and Raiders

Roll with Hopkins this week.
WHy in christs name do you have 2 raiders. And what falcons? Matty, Julio, coleman?

Lambo or Hopkins.

Well that was dumb since he is likely only going to miss a couple weeks

10 man standard

Derek Carr (vs Ravens)
or
Ben Roethlisberger (vs KC)

He is definitely missing way more partial torn rotator cuff. The coach said hes not sure if he'll even be back this season. Decker himself said he isnt sure if he'll be healthy again this season. Where u gettin ur info from?

Falcons: Jacob Tamme, Julio Jones, Tevin Coleman.
Raiders: Latavius Murray and Michael Crabtree
>wish me luck

I thought he was just saying he wouldnt be back to 100% this season and he would just have to play through it

Different story if he ends up having surgery but until then it was probably unwise to drop him

Garçon or Kevin White in the flex? Standard scoring

Maybe not but the patterns are pretty discerning im pretty sure hes gonna be out most likely 4-6 minimum u dont just tear some shit then go back and play with it if u wanna have a happy rest of your career.

i really think murray will be a bust this week

i'd play an alternate RB if you have one

Trying to trade away Latavius Murray right now but it's so damn difficult. Looking like I'm just going to keep him on my bench and hope that he establishes a bigger role.

6 pt passing TD

Do I start Bortles or Palmer?

Bortles. Palmer has trouble against the Rams

12 man .5ppr
Carlos Hyde v DAL
S ware @ PIT
O Darkwa @ MIN
L Murray @ BAL
D Waahington @ Chi
pick 3

PPR

Cobb for Blount

Who wins? What do you guys think?

Blount will definitely cool when brady gets back, but Cobb seems like a bust. I'd say whoever gets blount wins.

When swapping players at different positions, it always depends on the rest of your roster though.

Lets see i could put in Thomas Rawls..oh wait i know ill put in...nah dog im fked in the rb game reciever gods take me to the play offs pls

hyde, washington, and uhhhhhhhhhh

ware i guess

hard to suggest playing anyone who is @ the vikings and i think murray will be a bust this week

Pick 3
Isaiah Crowell
Will Fuller
Matt Jones
Tyrell Williams
Half PPR

Is this my best possible lineup this week?

10 man standard

Crow
Tyrell
Matt Jones

I don't trust Matt Jones though and Fuller is playing a weak Titans D

So I got ODB, Marvin jones, diggs, alshon, and hurns. 3 WR spots and a flex. I'm worried about alshon this week, would it be crazy to sit him for hurns? I know you're s'pose to start your studs but hurns went off on the colts last season and I have a good feeling about him.

Thomas is going to be covered by a rookie. Evans will be covered by Talib and CHJ while Jameis Winston is being folded in thirds by the Broncos' linebackers. I'd swap them.

WR2, pick one:
Travis Benjamin vsNO
Stefon Diggs vsNYG
Amari Cooper @BAL

Standard

FUCK guys, I can't bring myself to drop this fucker what if he's just fucking with the Browns so they release him and he goes to a fucking dank ass team and demolishes yet again. Fuck fuck fucking fuck. He's also my team name inspo.

i have no clue who to start at RB this week, pls help Cred Forums

jamaal charles, frank gore, christine micheal, matt jones, or jordan howard. I need to pick 2.

10 team standard scoring.

10-man standard

Lineup tinkering on FLEX and QB spots.

FLEX FIRST:
Do I put in Cole Beasley in Flex? With Dez out, he should get most of the targets in the SF game. However, Crabtree is more consistent but hasn't seen the End Zone yet, and probably won't against the Ravens.

I could also try and pick up Will Fuller off the waiver wire but he's been too inconsistent (drops critical passes) for me to fully trust him in FLEX.

QB SPOT:
Thinking about starting Trevor Siemian cuz TB secondary is no match for Sanders and D.Thomas. I can see them running all over the field easily for 100+ yards and 1-2 scores.

Not sure how Steelers are going to use Bell (as RB or WR) and Ben might use 2 RBs sets (with D'Angelo & Le'Veon in backfield) for extra support now that Eli Rogers is out, Wheaton is unreliable, and Coates can't run routes.

So Ive got zero depth at RB. Which WR should trade off to get a decent RB?

PPR 12 man.

8 man PPR

Is this the team i start this week?

Who to start at flex tomorrow in PPR? FWIW have Hopkins in my starting lineup.

Fuller vs TEN
Tate @ CHI
Crowder vs CLE
Howard vs DET

Benjamin v. trash NO defense. WR2 on the fantasy radar, but WR1 in SD's depth chart.

not confident at all in Robinson this week, thinking about switching him in for Howard, riddick, of djax. Thoughts?

Charles and Michael YOLO

Gronk fleener and artis payne for 1te and 1 flex. Who should I start? Standard scoring.

Just got offered Cam and Shady for Lacy and Brady in a standard league

What do bros?

Fleener away against sd
Gronk against bills away i think
Artis payne away against falcons

Forgot matchups

YES!

>be sad atlanta fan
>think maybe we at least have a wnba championship
>check wiki
>0 titles

welp.

Thats what I thought. I mean I have to take Cam right?

>those quads

Allen Robinson? Why the fuck not?

Pryor or Snead for flex
Deangelo Williams or Darwka(NYG RB) for RB2

I'm leaning Pryor since he does everything and Snead is injured.

Leaning towards Darkwa since I think he'll get more snaps, but Williams is better but will split with Leveon.

What ever I chose I know it'll be the wrong one.

thoughts on starting Frank Gore tomorrow?

half PPR

Any good FanDuel lineups this week? Last week some dude posted his and I won, $50

Historically has done shitty against top tier cb's. Would rather have djax or Howard

Also, I like shady way more than lacy

Just leave and take the profit.
Also, Alshon's injury is just being careful in practice, right?

>starting McKinnon and Dwayne Washington in a 10 team league

Where did it all go wrong?

Starting McKinnon.

Pick 2. Standard scoring. I'm thinking Fuller and Beasley because Dez is out. Thoughts?

Beasley vs SF
Floyd vs LA
Fuller vs TEN
Sharpe vs HOU

Thoughts on JStew for Cole Beasley?

That's like blaming someone's death on AIDS instead of a lifetime of gay sex and sharing needles. Starting McKinnon is just a symptom, drafting Murray, Langford, and Bernard as my RBs was the real reason.

Start L. Murray you retard

Don't do it. There are ton of WR out there with the same value as Beasley. Can't say the same about Stewart

Fuck that he's getting like 10 carries a game.

Demaryius Thomas or Travis Benjamin tomorrow?

benjamin

And 3 targets.

Beasley will easily feasibly breezely get a measely 5 points maybe 10 or even 15 if ur lucky

Pick 2 (or 3 if it's better than a ~9pt WR on Flex):
Cameron Artis-Payne
Dwayne Washington
Spencer Ware
Jamaal Charles

All my original RBs died in Week 2 so this is the best I've got

12 man, 0.5PPR

Ware/Washington. Who tf is Payne?

I've got a guy that wants to trade Cobb for either McKinnon, Dixon, or Washington (DET)..any of them worth it?

I'd do it for Dixon since he hasn't done anything yet.

0.5 PPR
WR: DeAndre Hopkins vs Ten, Travis Benjamin vs NO, Stefon Diggs vs Giants, Demaryius Thomas @ TB

RB: Carlos Hyde vs Dal, Gore @ Jax

Need 2 WR, 1 RB, and 1 Flex

what do you think lads?

can't tell if srs

>Riddick
>Tate
>I enjoy being cucked in Detroit: the team

I want to disagree, but it's true, relative to the other backs. Davante Adams is cucking him though lmao

both waiver wire

Gronk or Zach Miller?????

Put Gore in there. Flex at least

I'm starting him over Freeman and Coleman, unless something changes tomorrow.

What changes do i needa make lads?

Which one of these terrible rbs is gonna breakout soon?

I know I own Cobb. I wouldn't trade anyone good for him at this point, but he at least has a track record. Dixon could end up as the starter in Baltimore, but I think it's more likely that he ends up in a committee.

I'm good as long as no one gets injured right?

Ingram and McKinnon. Last year the couple minutes McKinnon was in playing the NYG he destroyed them. (89yds 2tds w/ AP playing)

That;s exactly what I would do. It's the best you can do.

spencer ware or latavius murray

Yeah i was tossing up ivory or mckinnon. I feel like Ivory could destroy the colts def but mckinnons probs the safer play

Ware, even on ability, Ware has a better matchup,

Ingram
Ivory
Howard
Mckinnon
Dixon
Darkwa

Which 3 should i start?

Ware easily. West is not 100 % if he plays and Charles is not going to be able to handle a big workload.
Ingrams howard ivory. ivory wouldnt be worthy but its the colts nonexistent defense.

just this trade offer,
djax for Brandon marshall
yay or nay?

12 man standard

pft no

do you think i'll win this week? i'm on the left. his TE is empty but it'll be rudolph

Keep Marshall. With Decker out he's gonna get a billion targets every game.

Michael Crabtree or Cole Beasley for my flex? Standard scoring

Standard? Micheal no doubt. If it was PPR I'd say Beasley.

Who has the best week?
Mike Evans, Brandin Cooks, or Shady McCoy?

I'd go Crabtree

It's Indy. Are you serious right now?

Cooks, Snead is turf toe and
>NE Defense

I want to bully that Elf

Miller, he's a way safer option and has a good matchup

Verrett will probably be on Cooks, but he got toasted by Hilton so maybe that doesn't mean much.
And normally I'd agree about NEs defense, but McCoy was one of the few who ran well against them last year

Any last minute changes? A-Rob is becoming a fucking headache for me

Why haven't you dropped Gordon? And even maybe Rawls and Decker might be on IR soon too.

Don't give up on Robinson yet. A lot of people make a mistake of giving up on a player too early.

Personally, I would switch Pryor with Robinson. Robinson can see a big game against Indy since all Jax can really do is pass, and Indy gives up a lot of points.

Someone dropped Doug Martin to waivers, they clear this morning so we'll see if I can get him

I don't want to yet but he got shutdown by the Colts last year and idk if its going to be the same shit along with Bortles being shit still.

Does Flacco have a good game?

Can you see 250+ yards with 2tds?

Yeah, and two interceptions too.

10 man ppr
Is Forte for sterling Shepard a decent trade?

God no

Pick 3

A.Robinson v IND (London at 9am)
D.Hopkins v TEN
K.Benjamin @ ATL
M.Jones @CHI

I feel like IND-JAX will be a high scoring game because of the venue, start AR15.

Jones
Hopkins
Robinson

.5 PPR just pick one PLEASE
Charles Sims vs DEN
Theo Riddick @ CHI

I like Marvin Jones ahead of Robinson because of the division game vs. "kind of not good" matchup

>tfw your RB2 is fucking Matt Jones

just kill me now guys

Coby Fleener or Julius Thomas?
.25ppr

Theo

>me on the left
>Just dropped Sammy "Glass foot" Watkins
>Will probably have to drop DeAngelo after this week

Am I gonna make it bros?

Don't drop DeAngelo

He's too valueable to be dropped because Bell has never played a full season so far and if he ever goes down D. Will becomes an instant RB1

This is probably an Cred Forums league but there's no reason you need to carry 2 qbs if this is a standard 10 or 12 man, there's always someone good on the FA or waivers.

I drafted Phil but picked up Stafford this past week on waivers just as a precaution since SD's offense has literally been decimated. Wanna see how it goes in wk 4 and possibly 5 before dropping one of them.

Will hang on to DeAngelo for the moment. Tah.

Any changes, bros? 8 team standard

>tfw nearly everyone in my office league has 2 qb and there's 1 or 2 people with 3
>tfw it forces you to hold onto 2 since your only viable options in FA are Flacco, Tannehill, Semen, and Smith
I have Manning as my primary QB. Currently have Fitzpatrick on my bench since the above qbs either have a bye in week 8 or have shitty matches. Fitz plays the Browns.

I think Pitta could have a solid week. I think he gets almost 30% of Flacco's throws. So that plus Oakland being terrible vs TEs seems like it could work out

Who has more upside at this point as far as sleepers are concerned? Chris Ivory or Ronnie Hillman?

Breaking news: Forsett benched, Terrance West to start against the Raiders!!! I drafted West, traded him, the guy I traded him to cut him in favor of Forsett, and I just picked him up.

Should I start the Bills Defense against the Pats?

Standard

Preety Preety please, opinions:
•Starting Kyle Rudolph (vs NYGS) and benching Greg Olsen lol (@ATL)
•Devonta Freeman (vs CAR) or McKinnon (vs NYGS)

wtf i hate tannehill now

guys i need some help.

i've got Walker currently as my TE starter and James on the bench. I'm quite unsure if i should keep walker in or put him out, as he seems not to be at 100% this day, if he even plays, which is still uncertain.
So, do you guys think it is worth starting walker? (10-man league, .5 PPR)

Atlanta is an exceptionally soft defense against tight ends and you're being silly. Also, NYG and CAR are both tough on RBs, and Freeman is the more reliable player.

I was afraid of Cam continuing to fuck up and bringing everyone down with him, but yeah, youre probly right.

I feel like my bench is falling apart. Are the Texans d/s, decker, ertz, doug martin still worth keeping?

>Willie Snead questionable
>doesn't play until the late games start

FUCK

bump

Who /FuckSammyWatkins/ here?

I wouldn't start a TE with a gimpy hamstring against Houston.

Who should I start at flex, Will Fuller or Jordon Howard?

Should I start Manning or Fitzpatrick? Standard

>mfw this guy dropped Dixon
>mfw I picked him up

Yes.
It's your fault for drafting him, you mongoloid.

Cut Fitz and stream
My money's on West right now. The Ravens' executives saw something in him worth picking up. A draft pick is liable to wait on the bench for a half season or so.

>fantasy pros power rankings has my team ranked at #2
>Record is 1-2

Seahawks or Vikings D?

Vikings

Should I pick up Kyle Rudolph vs. the Giants, or stick with Jason Witten @ the 49ers?

Wilson or Cousins?
Any other week I'd put in Cousins because Wilson has been awful lately and the Skins are playing the Browns

However the Seahawks are playing the one only team I'd expect to get lit up by Wilson right now.

Wat do.

Stick with Witten

Go with cousins. No need to take the risk with Wilson

Vikings all day

Is this going to be the week Ryan busts? I have the option of starting Carr instead

I'm dropping bortles and starting Matt Ryan for the rest of the season. Will I regret this decision?

Yes.

Ryan's gonna throw dragons all day today

Should I start Michael Floyd or Charles Simms?

Do I dare play A-Rob over Kelvin today?

Bortles or Carr? Is this the week bortles doesn't shit the bed?

Start them both?

Help me please I have obj a Cooper a hurts and j maclin .5 ppr pick 3 hurts is on in 15 minutes and literally all have them have yet to have a touch down(except one for maclin) which means they're all due for one

lads i have the chiefs defense playing against pittsburg AT pittsburg.
should i be worried about leveon bell shredding a new asshole? should i play the redskins D against the browns?

Also starting Marvin Jones and Hopkins. Ugh I hate this shit.

Stick with the queefs

thank you based responder

fuck bortles, he's the sole reason I'm 0-3

Time for a trade unless you play with casual mongoloids. But I must tell you to bench Robinson because Vontae Davis is a thing.

I'm on the right

Should I expect an easy win?

His QB is Dalton. Mine is Manning

In a standard league. A little confused on whether I should play Tyrell Williams of Michael Crabtree as WR 2. I have Julio Jones as WR1 obviously and Snead as my flex. Crabtree is up against one of the better secondaries in the league in Baltimore. So I'm thinking Carr will force it to Cooper more and also run the ball. Williams just came off a season high target rate and is playing against a shit secondary. Help spee.

Bench Snead, he's not healthy.

Go with Williams. It's the saints defense after all

fucking yahoo isn't letting me move bortles.. the game hasn't even started

But there was just an update saying Snead is active and going to play. Do you just mean he isn't 100 percent? Motherfucker

Game did start you dun goofed

Better hope he puts up decent garbage time stats

Yes, I mean that. Also, the source isn't reliable. Start Crabtree and decide between Snead and Tyrell at the late timeslot.

oh fuck my computer's clock is slow god damn it

Thanks user. That does sound like the most conservative approach. Now the hard part is if I wait until the late slot and Snead is officially playing I have to pick between him and Williams. I'm thinking they are going to put up similar stats anyway.

Hence why I said just to bench him earlier. Toe injuries are even rough in touch football with friends, I can't imagine how hard it is with pads and everything putting additional weight on it with cleats.

How do we feel about Tamme vs. the Panthers? My other choice is Enunwa vs. Seattle, and I'm not sure I like that matchup.

Bills D or Chargers D?

help me senpai

12 man, standard scoring

Start fuller or crowder?

Chargers. Neither will stop the offense, but I see New Orleans turning it over more, and the Chargers' defense is also more talented.

Standard leaguei need to start 2 and bench 1
J. Howard, T. Pryor, and D. Jackson.
Any advice?

Fuller

Crowder in a barn burner over Fuller in what should be a defensive game.

That's what I was starting to go with. Would be unfortunate if fuller went off the one time I bench him though

The Titans have a great defense and an awful offense. I really don't think it's possible.

Man fuck Andrew Luck

Thoughts on Edelman and Gronk with Jacoby starting?

Who should I start:

Jamaal Charles
Jerrick McKinnon
Jordan Howard

Other RB is David Johnson, standard scoring league.

Michael Floyd or Terrance West for flex?

W E S T H E T I C

Standard Scoring, Pick Two

CJ Anderson
Hyde
DeMarco
CMike

Leaning towards CJ and DeMarco

CJ Anderson and DeMarco

Is Delanie Walker playing?

Standard scoring, should I start Jeffrey or Lockett? Jeffrey''s probably still hurt and has been pretty shot, but Lockett been not good also wat do

PPT, pick two

Cole Beasley (49ers)
Duke Jonhson JR (Redskins)
Michael Thomas (Chargers)
Michael Floyd (Rams)

CJ and Hyde, CMike and DeMarco have drastically worse matchups. It's getting close to the time CJ and Hyde start to bust, though. . .
Lockett's injured too, you dolt, and his situation is much worse. Jeffery is the better option in the first place, and he's healthier.
Beasley and Duke

Should I stick with DeAngelo Williams or Dwayne Washington? I'm aware of Bell's return, but I'm hoping Williams will get at least a decent amount of the workload.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing? Bell is back and expected to go right into a full role. Washington looks physically and athletically like an NFL running back. He's going to get the touches like he would have against the Packers if the Lions weren't trailing big the whole game. He's their goal line back and a return man. Stop with the name brand bias and see the talent and opportunity.

Michael Thomas or Mike Wallace? Wallace seems like he's about to have a drop off while Thomas did pretty well last week.

Wallace is also a leading receiver against a soft matchup, while Mike Thomas is a WR3 against a good secondary. Mike Thomas average against a shit secondary with someone ahead of him on the depth chart out. You need to do more research on a week-to-week bases, and start predicting more founded trends.

Standard league, I'm starting 3 of these WRs:

Brandon Marshall
Kelvin Benjamin
Jeremy Maclin
Will Fuller

Who sits?

Yea, I realized that, just needed someone to push me into using him. I just picked up Tyrell Williams to use over Tavon Austin. This a good move considering Austin is up against the Cardinals while Williams is up against Nawlins?

Alshon, travis benjamin or emmanuel sanders for my flex?

Gore still gon get his touches r-right?

There's your answer.

Do I have to start Terrance West over Dwayne Washington now if I have him? I still don't like the upside, but they're both breakout candidates right now.

Does anyone know what's going on with Deion Jones, LB on Atlanta? I've got an IDP league and he is suddenly being projected at 0 points despite no injury reports. Any Atlanta bros know if he was benched or something?

Who should I start for my flex?

Duke Johnson Jr or Willie Snead?

Maclin or Shepard?

Dwayne Washington or Spencer Ware

Sorry, standard league.

Will Fuller is gonna have an awesome day against the Titans.

J Howard or t Coleman for flex