What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Every fan was reaching for the ball. It just happened to be him. He wasn't at fault for the choking later in the game.

you can only go to ballgames alone and wear radio headphones and score the game if you're geddy lee

He was the proto-/spee/ user. His autism spilled over into the game and fused with the billy goat curse.

I never understood why people were mad at this man. half a dozen people around him reached for the ball too. it just happened to hit his hands

He was doomed as soon as Alou started throwing his glove around like a pissy little bitch

He wasn't alone.

Cubs "fans" are disgusting people

He is going to throw out the first pitch when they go to the Worlds Eries

There's that ottoman humor again

Ricketts offered to fly him out to Wrigley and watch the game from his private box last year but he refused.

>Wearing headphones at a game while you're with friends

How anti-social can you be? This fucker got what he deserved.

>Alou freaks out
>SS commits an error
>allow 5 (five) runs to score
>Game 7 still to be played
>somehow all this guys fault they lose the series

What is a Scapegoat?

Casual detected

this

disgusting """people"""

he did literally nothing wrong

More importantly, this was just one play. The team completely collapsed during the rest of the game and allowed Miami to score 5 more times. But instead of blaming the idiots who gave up a lead, we blame some autist who probably just loved the Cubs.

Fans are always trying to catch the ball. How is that wrong?

Chicago is a shithole for a reason.

>people complain that the Red Sox, Yankees, cardinals, Dodgers, Etc. have the worst subhuman fans in baseball
>conveniently forget that Cubs fans sent fucking death threats to this guy even though he's not the reason they blew an 8 run lead

Cubs fans are despicable human beings and you shouldn't be lured into thinking they're good just because the Cubs have been shit for 100 years.

you shouldn't try to catch them if you're in a front or second row seat, especially if you're sitting in fair territory, because it can still be caught by a fielder.

well it was a 3 run lead but yeah, they allowed 8 runs in the last 2 inmings

Denial. The shithole of Shitcago and its niggers ruined a man's life for literally no reason. Everyone in Chicago who had something to say about him is a nigger and should kill themselves for being this wrong.

If the Cubs make it to the Series, I hope they give him free tickets to every game.

He wouldn't go. He's loved his whole life in hiding since this. He's turned down thousands of dollars to make appearances.

He turned down Super Bowl ads.
Chicago literally ruined a man's life for no reason.

i'm not saying they didn't overreact, it's just one of those unspoken rules.

What's the story?
Dude grabbed the ball so outfielder couldn't making it a homer?
Video?
Why the fuck are people talking about box seats and SUPERBOWL ads?

>get a load of this newfag
Google Steve Bartman, leaf.

Yes, a quadruple grand slam.

Jesus christ.
This is pathetic.

Fucking this.

If Alou hadn't done that shit everyone would have just passed it as a normal ball that couldn't been caught.

I remember that year, fuck I was so sure the >cusb would eventually win it. That is why I'm not confident this year will be different.