Premier league

how can anybody enjoy watching the british premier league? i am not trolling here but even matches between the largest clubs are boring as shit.

>half empty stadiums
>fans acting like customers and just sitting on their seats, doing nothing
>no chants
>no flags
>no noise at all
>players move 5km per game on average
>no dribbling
>no tactics being worthy of mention
>not one memorable trainer save klopp
>TV commentators are boring as shit
>ad infinitum

watching PL feels more like watching chinese football in terms of technique and general feel. the supposed best league in the world should offer more than that in my opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk
youtube.com/watch?v=81bv_gF4j5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

exactly. that's why so few people around the world watch it. no one's interested desu

guaranteed replies

popularity doesnt lead to quality. you have a billion phillipinos and nigerians rooting for manchester united because they don't know anything else. it's like calling barca and real the best teams in the world while they choke against midfield teams from germany and ukraine. now that you mention it, PL is really over rated. i say let people like what they want, but PL definately is not the best league. fourth place in my humble opinion.

Is this /bundes/?

fifa games tricked everyone

it's not popular

You're right

>HEY ALTA, PACK MAS', BIST DU MIT ANTIFA?
>SMASH CAPITALISMUS
>RAPEFUGEES IMMER WELCOME BEI FC. ST. PAULI

could say the same about the germ league, just give the pizza plate trophy to buyern already.

>Lel Liga
>It's literally a coin flip league

>half empty stadiums

What are you talking about? The stadiums are like 90% full on average.

true but a coin has 2 sides, bundesliga has buyern on both sides.

totally agree with OP. I live in England and hate what the PL has become. My son has moved to Germany to learn German and watch/write about the Bundesliga. I visited him last weekend and the matches we went to were a completely different experience. It renewed my love of football. Great stadiums, Incredible fans, incredible fan experience and cheap ticket prices.

Yeah I'd rather watch bayern winning 6-0 each week before they win the league with 10 games remaining

>no dribbling
This is the worst desu. Even the ayy league has more dribbles than an average premier league game

is there actually a league worth watching beside your local league other than the serie A ?

The only league worthy of support is you home league user
Who needs Yurotrash teams when you have Al Ahly, Zamalek, and a myriad other teams that have special significance to you?

I'm Guatemalan, and the only team I support and will ever support is Municipal

Good on you lads. I've got no idea how people from foreign countries can support an English team for example

Very strange indeed

sorry that english clubs can defend

watching the bundesliga is boring as shit, all they do is bang it around in midfield for a bit, do nothing and then the defenders get done by a through ball or something basic like that. suprisingly most games only have a couple of goals in them

>half empty stadiums
>fans acting like customers and just sitting on their seats, doing nothing
>no chants
>no flags
>no noise at all

>caring about any of this when you are watching on telly from a foreign country

max autism

how can an English man call a team thats 90% foreign players a "local team" ? is there even a good english player now in one of the big clubs ?

because they play locally la

Yeah understand that point. I support a team in the 6th division lid so all English in my team

(((English)))

What did he mean by this?

I wonder how much they would be hurting without shilling it hard to us.

Maybe not at all I don't know but I imagine a decent amount of Americans are buying merchandise and shit.

do you english people even pay to watch you (((local))) league ? what sort of cuckry is this ?

You have to go back

Because you don't get moments like this in the bayernsliga

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk

:(
as a person whose team finishes the second every year, this made me really sad

goat moment, can't even remember when the Bauernliga oder Lel Liga were exciting. Probably in the early 00's.

>British premier league

What league is this?

Meme's aside Out side the actual football Im incredibly jealous of German fans they are treated much better than Premier League fans. I would say Germans are the luckiest fans in Europe (beer in the stand,free away travels if you live close by,cheep foods, fans owns a part of the club legally,very cheap tickets)

Its amazing and tells you how rich England is when fans pays £1000 a year(and that is the cheapest season ticket) to watch the likes of Arsenal play.

>literally on my bucket list to go to a big bundes match and experience first hand the GOAT atmosphere

all of that doesnt matter,

English is a language everyone uses, it is more accessible.

The bundesliga will never be popular because no one cares about germans or german culture.

Pretty much you also are able to participate on debates or enjoy the memes and news because its in English.

This was great as well youtube.com/watch?v=81bv_gF4j5k