Is he elite?

Is he elite?

who are his looks based on

i wonder

seems accurate

he's a one ugly nigger

>looks like Martial
>has Rashford's life story

are EA racist? did they only realise half way through that they'd got them confused?

supposedly they already wrote his story before rashford was a thing

ah right, life imitating art and all that haha

Is this the new FIFA story mode? Why do they force you to play as a nigger?
Glad I dropped this shit franchise back in 2013

Why didn't they make him customizable?

racist cunt

the saddest part is that his gramps is white :'(

at least just make like 3 versions of him, nigger, chink and white, only change the look and name each time, same story, wouldn't have taken that long

>FIFA: Eastenders Mode

pass

The mother is a nigress.They would have to make another 5 characters if they changed his race.Besides this gives EA tolerant points

HE'S MULTIRACIAL YOU GUUUUYSSS

is he fast?

>Implying EA would do anymore extra work than is Necessary.

pace is his highest stat, no joke

Should be a different story for each race tbqh. Coming out of japan/korea to a foreign country is way more interesting and less overdone of a story than "bring muh family out tha hood"

>young english nigger
I have seen this too many times

He kinda looks like Paul Robinette.

nips don't play fifa
niggers do
same goes for the two last nba2k career mode

>Why do they force you to play as a nigger

because if you want to edit your own player story, you would just play regular career mode.

The point of having an scripted story/character allows to introduce more specific cinematics, more character/real life players interactions, and giving character actual personality (that you can "edit") instead of making a regular voiceless protag ala Doom/GTA 3.

It can be "upsetting" for people to play as a nigger, but the concept has potential. Imagine the upcoming editions, where the story mode can feature :

> Juninho Barbosa a Sao Paulo favela kid (special GTA-like childhood mission)
> Jean Pierre Makambele, french NT player (featuring his escape of the Mbutu-Katoto genocide)
> Lim Pio Kin, north korea superlab test tube ahtlete
> Karl-Heinz Bergengoldstein, a jewish boy trying to hide his hebrew blood of the secrete neo nazi society formed inside Red Bull Leipzig
> Hiroyuki Shinji, a yaoi fan who proves himself in europe trying to defende his family honour
> Carlos "El Muro" Jimenez, centralamerican player that tries to save enough money to rescue his family of local narcos cartel
> the Korlukov, dutch immigrant twins. Competitive twins that hate each other, derbies included

and so on and so on

but that's not true, all these cinematic career modes (or other) are always incredibly shit, shallow and full with clichés to the point it's impossible to not laugh at them, and the worst part is they take themselves seriously. At least they could make fun of themselves

And the novelty usually lasts the first few games. The concept doesn't have potential, it's been done time and time again and it's always a lazy generic turd

>Bradley Wilson, an American homosexual who wants to rebel against his hick family and become the best football player in the world.

has Depay's dad too

i want some story mode where you can waste your career away with hookers and drugs

>Alex Unta

Why can't Brits pronounce their h's?

Adetomiwa Edun

>gay football player

redundant

>Karl-Heinz Bergengoldstein, a jewish boy trying to hide his hebrew blood of the secrete neo nazi society formed inside Red Bull Leipzig
Sides destroyed.

great post, many keks were had

who

Top kek

>it's been done time and time again

really? I've never played any footy game since FIFA 98, story mode is that common now?

cry more bitch

Not but NBA 2K had some shit career mode with story (just for the first season then you got normal career mode back)

This genius idea consisted of such gems as
> Being called Frequency Vibrations
>Possibly being white with an all black family
>Having way too many cutscenes
>Playing only like 8 games in your rookie season

Just pointless.

Funny that they decided to make him mixed race, but with a white dad and black mum

kek

progressive choice, pretty brave 2bh. I'm proud of them.

>> Being called Frequency Vibrations

How long does the eastenders story mode go on for just one season? Does he die in the end out of guilt like justin fashanu?

Because the story would be unrealistic as a white, only black pacebabbys can make it in the PL