Who should I follow as a new fan?

Who should I follow as a new fan?

West Ham

Friendly reminder that even Burnley have finished top of the league more times than West Ham.

I'd say Aston Villa but they aren't prem anymore. Liverpool have the best manager for me right now, very passionate fans too.

If I was picking it would be City for enjoyability or Watford for the underdogs.

Liverpool. Klopp is the best coach in the PL right now and this year could be the first time we win it in forever. It's like being a Red Sox fan in 2004.

Leicester

All this lol

No one, just watch it.

I mean I could force some meme link between myself and the Patriots but that would make me an enormous faggot.

not a chance of liverpool winning it this year

Not even 5000/1?

Dubs decide what team OP will support

Crystal Palace

>Klopp is the best coach in the PL

You taking the piss?

Sunderland

How the fuck should we know, you have zero connection to any of these teams. If you like winning choose one of the teams that win a lot. If you like a colour choose a team that play in that colour, if you like the sound of a name choose that. It doesn't matter you will probably not care about the team enough for it to be worthwhile anyway.

Protip just don't pick any team with cester at the end of it because you cunts can never say it right.

Arsenal and pretend you're not a bandwagoner because they don't win anything.

if you love the warmth of the fans and to suffer i think West Ham, especially this year.. I'm italian and i love this team (except for zaza)

Pls stick to handegg

O U R
U
R

Y E A R
E
A
R

L A
A

>It's like being a Red Sox fan in 2004.

You mean you're really annoying and delude yourselves into thinking you're any different from other teams who buy trophies?

Chelsea and City

Nottingham Forest

Manchester City or Chelsea, then kill yourself

I remember when we used to have flowcharts for this sort of thing.

Everton la

The Palace.

He's right mate, guardiola can only take over easy mode teams, mouyes only does money teams too and isn't respected by players, wengers past it, conte is a proven crook and simeone isnt in our league

Leicester City, Meme magic never ends

Liverpool desu senpai

they were more like
>do you like canaries
>yes
>support Norwich

Watch LA Liga instead

nope.unless al the other teams crumble hard I guess.
Their play is too athletic, they can't keep up the whole season like that. It's the reason arsenal always ends fourth.

Bray Wanderers

Not a fan of a two horse race and most of my friends watch the Premier League

just bandwagon whatever your friends do, or the rival of what they bandwagon maybe

They go United so Liverpool would suffice.

city bro, they might even win the league this year so you can banter your friends

Support Sunderland. Someone has to

Plus Lynden Gooch, a 20 year old American has been starting regularly for them this season.

Arsenal

How the fuck can you support any team other then your local pro team, I never really understood, sure I like arsenal the best in the premier league, but I could never call myself anything else then a Feijenoord supporter.
Go to your local handegg game and be a proper sports fan faggot

Honestly, just watch Match of the Day a few times and decide which team you like best. It airs every Saturday and Sunday night and has highlights/analysis of the day's games.

he said follow not support

Liverpool

Excitement and lots of goals

Could be the next new "big" team

If you support Man City/Chelsea/United you know exactly what you're getting, where is the excitement in that, with Liverpool there is always uncertainty, and that's why they're so fun to follow.

Leeds United. The true United.

Everton

Just start watching and maybe you'll get attached to a team. Don't force being a supporter of a team like some faggot

Newcastle

>ctrl-f spurs
>0 results
good. spurs here. don't support spurs op. misery and disappointment lies that way.

Stoke

MAN-CHESS-TAH

We're unironically going to win the league if we beat city on Sunday tho.

The Smoggies! That's who I picked as a new fan. How can one go wrong when their city is known for the Giant Tranny!

West Brom

OP, it has been decided. Enjoy Tony Pulis

Hey guys, im a new fan too, ive been following for a month now and betting on games and its quite enjoyable. I also bought fifa on the 27th and started a career with Wolvhampton, should i be a fan of them for life and hope they can get promoted, or find a new team?

kek, OP on suicide watch

Without a doubt Tottenham

>no arab/dirty money, only shrewd financial planning and long term organization

>great squad culture. I doubt there are any other club that has better camaraderie and 'bromance' between its players.

>Squad loyalty. Building on from my last point, players share loyalty to the club showcased by them all signing new contracts despite the wages being lower than what they could recieve at another club

>Future. Tottenham's building a new stadium, has a great youth squad, vision, ect. There's a lot to be excited for in the future

It helps that they are good, top 4 for sure

Do you watch anime? We need the token weeb for our team, Manchester City.

This.

I picked Tottenham when I started following the Permier League in 2014.

>Big club
>Not so big that you're automatically a bandwagoning faggot
>Great jerseys (though they were a lot better with the HP logo and not AIA)
>rising stars like Kane and Erikson
>storied history

Lester city

>rising stars like Kane and Erikson

liverpool!

NO EUROPE
O

E
U
R
O
P
E

>this flag
you guys always find a way to make me laugh - try doing this on hard mode with someone who always finds a way of being inconceivably shit despite their resources like Nottingham Forest or Sheffield Wednesday

>american
>cringy plastic scouser
>not knowing they will choke
>comparing it to some baseball/handegg whatever team that is

Applauding this post.

Maybe even newcastle

>i followed b4 they were cool

what happened to them?

who do you think are worth follow then.

>arab money teams

I agree with the poster before who said the best way to find a team is watching them and naturally becoming fond of a particular team

Liverpool la! you won't regret it. Our manager klopp is making us great again. We have the best history and most passionate fans. It's our year.

come watch us whip swansea today user

Well in my fellow scouser.

>tfw so intelligent I have calculated a 92% probability of it being our year la.

>not playing Cred Forums on hard mode as a liverpool fan
why live

Best time to support manure, lots of memes and they are on a really bad patch so you won't be called a bandwaggoner.