>good

You'll lose to the mest again

Nah, lemme jinx it for you real quick.

>holy cow!!

What the hell

Chicago fans are Seahawks levels of cringe

hopefully

if my team gets knocked off I'm hopping on the Cubs hype train in a heart beat

wrong. Nobody likes you outside of your shithole except casuals who pile on your retarded """underdog""" story

It's a Harry Caray thing.

nah

>Is it finally our year?

It never will be.
Yeah, we'll probably miss the playoffs but have fun losing to the Giants' even year witchcraft

>that child molester was born AND died since the last Cubs World Series title

Lel

>implying the Mets won't knock them off

the even year stops here

>it's another Maddon top team in regular season bust in playoffs year

Nothing different

It certainly looks like it. With that said, it's the Cusbe. I won't believe the Cusbe winning the Worlds Eries until I see them hoist the trophy with my own eyes.

>Mest
>broken down pitchers
>not paying the dude that homered every playoff game

>boreball threads

mods please do your jobs

NL baseball is a sport though. If it was an AL thread, you would be correct

>8 hits
>1 horrid bunt near the catcher

NL fans will defend this.

>dude let's invent a way for fatass 40 year olds who can't field to still be considered "athletes"
>I got it! Make a completely arbitrary position that only has to play half of the game

AL fans will defend this

God MLB playoffs is so boring without the yanks

>defending the baby league
come on

>mfw worlds eries is cubs and red sox
>mfw papi hits the series winning grand slam in game 7 to send the cubs into another year of depression

that would be magical

>Cusb losing to an AL team

>Implying the same playbook they used last year to beat the Cubs will work this year
>Implying they didn't beat the Cubs this year during their big slump
Mests are going to get their shit kicked in by the Cubs if they meet in the Playoffs. Especially with 3 of our 5 starters still being elite, the 4th one being skitzo and 1 being dogshit. Only NL team that is even slightly a threat are the Gnats and that's only because their offensive works like the Cubs and they have a few decent starters.

Also
>The Baby League
>Thinking they have a chance against the Cubs.
All the Cubs need to do is take one away game against any team they face and it's time to uncork the champagne.

No. It never will be. The way you AIDS-ridden Boystown faggots treated Bartman extended the curse for another 500 years.

>Pretending that pitchers will ever give a fuck about hitting

The Cubs are going to have as many playoff wins as the Bears have wins this season

>arizona became a state, got a baseball team, and won the world series

would be amazing

the red sox have kicked the shit out of NL teams for over a decade now

Texas will win the World Series this year.

No. you guys will choke in the first series. Last 102 win team was the phillies and look what happened to them. Facing a team power by ROOKIES in a year where the MAIN ROSTER was banged up. 2011 cardinals and 2016 Mets fit that bill. Mets rags World Series and Mets win in 7

And those broken down pitchers are lugo and gsellmen, which are pretty stellar replacements. Face it, our staff may be hurt, but at least we don't have 2 choking pitchers at the top of our list.

>stellar

Joe, go home.

>implying they haven't turned around our season

What if we are all wrong, and the cusb actually win this year?

>not getting your fill of twink boi pussy in Boystown

faggot

Never EVER

No lel.

>Reminder that in the time the cubes last won it all, Arizona became a state, got an MLB team, and won the WS

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT THINGS WHICH HAVE HAPPENED SINCE THE CUSB LAST WON THE WS.

>Penicillin was invented

Two world wars

How is that relevant at all?
Cubs went 15-5 against the AL this year. They'll crush any baby league team they play senpai

It is highly probably 4 generations of cubes fans have been born, with 2 of them being dead.

Walt Disney was 6 years old when the Cubs last won the World Series.

The Soviet Union was formed, became a global superpower, then shit the bed.

Duke Nukem was released

Why is everyone you don't like a child molester?

He's getting a WS title on his way out

the moon landing

radio and television were invented