youtube.com/watch?v=phw3N46-S7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think he's a gook

Player of the season so far tbqh

ok

Plays for a gay team

ok

He has a cute accent, you can tell he spent time in Hamburg

He's been playing really well, if he keeps this up he'll be player of the season.

Test

he can speak germany language well?

>babby's first post

welcome to Cred Forums, newfag

He is completely fluent

unlike certain peoples' England language

>how do you think about him?

With my brain.

Sonaldo AMIRITE

Best play east of the Ural mountains

Asia's best player easily

why does malaysia suck at football?

Because we're weak people. No physicality and can't even make up for it with technique.

he has the cheekiest face in top flight football

Son is playing great.

He started well last season too but then got injured and wasn't able to get back to the same level especially with Alli and Lamela playing well and blocking his route to the first team. Still scored a couple of important goals though.

Hope he continues like this. Looks like a great lad.

if he can start making the right pass more of the time he's going to own it this season. i like spurs most with him and lamela left and right, dembele and wanyama/dier at cm and whichever of eriksen and alli isn't playing like a wanker in behind kane/janssen.

also son is cheeky.

yeah there have still been a couple of occasions this season where he's ruined a really good situation with a really shitty pass

overall though 8/10 start to the season long may it continue

Wasn't he a soul calibur character

>js park gets a cheeky song
>son doesn't have a song

wtf?

>also son is cheeky

Full credit to him and Tottenham's PR team for making him so likable despite barely speaking any English.

youtube.com/watch?v=obZtLbEevEM

>tfw Rose wants to murder him

He was great in Hamburg.

He was great in Leverkusen.

Sadly he left for the EPlel so I dont know how hes playing anymore.

He was great in streaks but dogshite in between them.

thats not true tho

He's pretty good though considering he only lived like 4 years in Germany.
youtube.com/watch?v=phw3N46-S7o

7 years and he came when he was 16 so he couldn't live the sheltered lifestyle of a pro

Huh

>Huh
Jung Moo

I support Spurs and He is a very good player,

He needs to turn down the Military training for Korea or else he can fuck off for good. A club like Spurs cant wait 2 years for a player to return. His top flight career is finished if he go backs to Korea and do the Military training.

>He needs to turn down the Military training for Korea or else he can fuck off for good

That's not an option, he'll basically be banned from the country for life if he does that.

okay

i had a different memory about his german.

Isn't that a good thing

>being banned from a soulless, plastic e-sports country is a bad thing
???

Very good player.He's fast, two footed, can dribble and score from long range or very tight angles.

If he was either European or South American then half of this board would consider him a future GOAT while the other half would consider him a meme player.

If he were English people would be saying he's the next Ronaldo and better than Harry Kane.

Mediocre

He will be exempt if he wins a medal in a major tournament. That's why worst korea takes sports so seriously. The men literally get two years of their youth back.

Training for that medal takes time too

And military can be pretty fun bro, its not like they have to hold the ground down the dmz every day or anything

This.

I think he's a promising lad. Would love for him to get the golden boot.

Bloody hell, that's better than his English. Impressive.

t. never been to Korea

It's boring as shit. Anyone with the resources avoids it. No drugs, not much drink. Young Koreans call it 'the lost years'.

iptime is so slow :(

If you live in a country with mandatory military service you live in a 3rdworld non-country

Nah in all seriousness I did not know south korea had that, that sucks. Do famous e-sporters get an excemption?

I think his favorite food are dogs

>not being in the 2012 Olympic bronze winning squad that would make you exempt from 2 years of career-killing military service

absolute madman

Post it lad.

See the problem is north Korea is our psychotic hat so we have to be prepared

I'm strongly considering getting him in my fantasy team. He's good and seems like a lovely chap.

How aware are North Koreans of reality? Are most of them positively brainwashed or going along with it for reasons of personal safety?

>America calling a country plastic and soulless
ebin

Holy fuck someone needs to invade Antarctica.

Sad as he plays for bad korea

We've annexed most of it already. Fite us for it, taco.

thought he was gonna flop at tottenham but he has surprised me

being injured doesn't make a player shite