twitter.com/Straffo/status/782114750507290624
twitter.com/Straffo/status/781821276620939264
twitter.com/Straffo/status/782116340278505472
youtube.com/watch?v=mbpkuLJPy9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF I LOVE THE WESTERN SUBURBS NOW

1. Victoriafags only care about this shit
2, World Cup > grand final

You would have to have a heart made of concentrated evil to be mad that the Doggies won

RED
WHITE
AND BLUE

>non-victorian megafaggot detected
no one gives a shit about regional rugby lol

DOGGIES FUCKING DID IT
BULLDOGS NOW BULLGODS
THEY HAVE ASCENDED

Man I love the way the dogs have played under Bevo, their do or die attitude is entertaining to watch, I'm very glad they won it it's the best thing to happen to the game in a long fucking time

Why wasn't Sid out there in the middle, boys?

I've been a life long Western Bulldogs fan since they beat West Sydney in the preliminary final. I can't believe it lads, we did it.

>reminder I called this whole game

I'm so angry m8s, when the horn sounded i hit the wall beside me and dented it, then my shelf with ally my black dildos on it fell, i'm so pissed off.

HEAVE HO UNNA

Serious question to shitneyfags crying about >muh 7th place: did you even watch the GWS game? They deserved it more than any other team.

>Murphy hasn't given the medal back
What a scab.

>check the bulldogs facebook page
>all the top comments are "as a die hard hawks man..." "I'm a Swans supporter but..." "A crows supporter here..."
Why do other teams supporters do this shit?

masking their butthurt

>The absolute STATE of Reality CUNT
GET FUCKED
FUCK SYDNEY
UP THE FUCKING DOGGIES

Histrionic personality disorder.
Even when they lose Hawkroaches are insufferable.

Doggies have a pretty good song

REALITY
CUNT
ON
ABORTING
MY
SIDES
WATCH

I-i like it too user

Let's see what the great man has to say about it

Let's fuck

my sides have achieved relativistic speeds

THE GLORIOUS PASTEBIN

EVERY TIME RC WAS WRONG THIS SEASON:

pastebin.com/hTK8sUsy

DANGER!
Do NOT look at this image if you have weak sides
GET FUCKED RC HAHAHHA

ELITE POSTER

>"WHAAAH WE DIDN'T WIN OUR 6th PREMIERSHIP WAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT MY MUMMY"

You can't come back from that, that btfo'ing is terminal

>Bet Eagles
>Bet Hawthorn
>Bet Giants
>...Bet Sydney
Y-You can thank me later m80s

My sides have lost cabin pressure!
Get fucked Reality CUNT

Bet on Cronulla tomorrow.

>doubting the doggies

Western Australian Bulldogs BTFO Cucktoria

lol what an idiot
let's never talk about him again

youtube.com/watch?v=InGKswIGIzg

HEY SYDNEY, KISS TEDDY'S FUCKING ARSE

>trip telling everyone to leave alone other trip

hmmmm

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HIDE IN YOUR INDONESIAN SHANTYTOWN SHITPOSTING ON AUSTRALIAN PROXIES AND NEVER TIPPING PROPER TIPS

BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.

GET FUCKED REALITY CUNT. GET FUCKED.

>MUH WIFE
>MUH SWANS
>MUH KEKTORIANS
>MUH BULLGODS WILL NEVER HAPPEN
>BLOWN
>THE
>FUCK
>OUT
>BULLDOGS ARE LE HOPELESS XDDD
>THE ANAL RAVAGED ABORTION ALSO KNOWN AS REALITY CUNT'S NARRATIVE

FUCK OFF REALITY CHECK. GET FUCKED

let's hope he never shows his face here again

The Bulldogs GF win will be more celebrated and remembered better than cuckthorn's threepeat.

No matter how happy we are today no one will EVER like you oxygen thief. FUCK OFF.

KEK

Regardless can we all agree that this grand final was one of the best finals in years?

THORS A DOGGIE SUPPORTER . THIS WAS HIS WORK

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

Take this shit back to /asp/

>just went down the street
>saw guy wearing swans scalf and Bernie tshirt

Norm Smith Votes, 3, 2, 1
B Johnson - Johannisen, Kennedy, Boyd.
E Quayle - Boyd, Johannisen, Kennedy.
W Carey - Boyd, Picken, Kennedy.
M Voss - Johannisen, Picken, Kennedy.
J Clark - Kennedy, Johannisen, Picken.

>Tfw Wayne Carey is the most intelligent person voting

>swedecuck
>in any way relevant

Get off Jamal's laptop sven and go back to your cuckshed, i'm sure if you be nice to him he will wire internet

how did buddy not win it? he doesn't roll his ankle swans win easy

but also how did boyd not get it considering he was the catalyst and saviour in the 3rd

I don't understand this, how can they even think Johannisen was the best player on ground?

It's inconceivable, he had a terrible game with heaps of shitty kicks that went straight to the opposition, and it was even making me a little angry after a while 2bh.

Boyd and Picken played so much better.

Because a Herald Sun work experience kid, a woman journalist, Michael "Failed Brisbane Coach" Voss and Brad Fucking Johnson were voting and they have fucking clue about anything.

>Those Michael Voss votes
Top kek

Fuck off before I tell your wife you someone got internet access in your cuck shed CUNT.

UP THE DOGGIES

This, he won the ball plenty of times but was completely ineffective until the fourth quarter. So many terrible kicks straight to the opposition.

fact is he did roll his ankle though.

captcha: mount druitt

lel

I love Tom Boyd I hope one day he ravages my virgin anus

MODS FUKIN STICKY DIS

pissed me off how much time they spent on the dejected swans players in the moments after the siren as well, the losing team should be ignored completely in those first moments

Like he played well but you can't give someone best on when they have that number of Clanger turnovers, jpk was best on, boyd probable had The mots impact for the doges

tbf 7 sydney doesn't give a shit about anything other than a NSW team in the AFL.

Not really surprising they did this

whites have had enough Norm Smith's it's others turn now

and thats why he should have got best on for the doggies

Good game.

Da doggies lads

I really thought Boyd would get the Norm. I thought Biggs would have gotten votes after his DOGGED tackles and smothers in that one passage.

>tfw brisbane lions supporter.

JUST END IT NOW

just got home lads, breddy gud game and a good result for footy

but how the fuck did johanissen win the norm smith? literally lost count of the times he butchered kicks going forward and they fell into swans players laps

I had picken and boyd easily better than him, I wouldn't have even had johanissen in my top 5

WHERES FACKERMANIS NOW CARNT

>tfw da doggies win the hip

OHAYO SP!!!!

Well done doggies desu :3

>mfw DAD OGS won the premiers hip

UP THERE CAZALY

bigfooty.com/forum/threads/rigged-grand-final.1147415/

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS CUNTS SODIUM LEVELS

>getting BTFO by plebfooty
sad!

REALITY GOD BTFO BIGFOOTY

TRIP ON FAGGOT

>BTFO by a HAWKS Moderator
Just end it already you WASTE OF SPACE

West is Best, stay mad cucks.

Straffo confirmed for closeted Abbott supporter

twitter.com/Straffo/status/782114750507290624

First Leaveland, now Gookscray. The memes just keep on coming.

Cubs are looking like they'll get up this year too, shit is all fucked up and crazy atm

>the city of Sydney when the Storm win the NRL hip tomorrow

Started following footy last season

Without knowing shit I was going to go for Bulldogs but my bro convinced me to follow him and go for the blues.

How badly did I fuck up?

When our sweet victory comes will I be considered a blues bandwagonner?

screenshot? he blocked me :(

>twitter.com/Straffo/status/782114750507290624
>Bring back knighthoods so we can knight Luke Beveridge.

>DUSTED
Just like if I ever met you out the front of the pub Reality CUNT

Anyone else get a bit teary when bevo gave murphy his medal? Bevo top lad

At first I was like

twitter.com/Straffo/status/781821276620939264

but then I was like

twitter.com/Straffo/status/782116340278505472

I cried like a baby dude, I am not ashamed to admit

When he came back to the mic after he had said thanks and wrapped up his speech I felt that it was going to happen. I hope it would happen. It happened.

Sharks confirmed for winning,
thanks doggies

>AFL club waifus

AFL is dead now

Can someone crown Franklin already? Probably one of the worst games I've seen that fat cunt play this year.

If you aren't already here, we are all having a great time bullying our very own Reverse Nostradamus. RC.

bros4lyf

shit, that failed.
SAVE THIS ONE

Any Eagles members here who have had the Victorian Gold/Platinum before? How much did you pay

Greatest moment of the YEAR.
The noose doth tighen REALITY CUNT

Picken robbed tbqh

>RC bullied even further than 6ft underground by SESH

Carey's voting is perfect, don't know why everyone was so blown away by Johannisen's performance he almost lost them the game from his fucking shit kicking. Tommy Boyd all the way

>when our sweet victory comes
Implying that will ever happen. I wish I went for the fucking Bulldogs I'm sick of going for a shit team. My dad grew up expecting Carlton to win the premiership every year

>Gil manufacturing
What does he think of gws then

How can the MCG remain such a fucking ugly stadium after all these years?

Daniel 'Victoria's Economy is da Best?!?!!' Andrews, pull your head in and fix that disgrace of a joint up

literally "muh 100k capacity" and nothing else

Adelaide Oval and the SCG are far superior stadiums

I am a doggies supporter, so is my dad. I'm casual but he's hard core. He had a stack on his motorbike a few days ago and has bleeding on his brain. He's fine, but he can't get too excited. Imagine that! Watching the team you support winning the granny and not being able to go spack.

>Adelaide Oval
is there any sports field anywhere that can come close? honest question

Perth Stadium will have it covered for facilities and access but history, grandeur and aesthetics, nothing comes close. Perhaps the old stands at the SCG, but apart from them, nothing.

I suppose Adelaide have to win something kek

Wrong, it confirms a Storm win. Shitney is fading away into irrelevance.

They really fucked it up making the northern stand so high it casts a shadow across the ground in the mid afternoon when games are played, if you wanted to make one stand higher it should have been the southern stand

Bob Murphy

Reality Check's getting bullied so hard he might end up back in China

Is RC really a chink?

>mfw when Sam Lane did that weird post game interview with him and he ran off 1/2 through

BULLGODS
U
L
L
G
O
D
S

Reminder that Johannisen's performance is the start of the BBC taking over AFL.

The absolute STATE of this cunt

Surely Bob Murphy isn't actually going to keep the medal?

all the on-field interviews are fucking painful, pissing off halfway through is a step in the right direction imo

Thanks to everyone for making today an incredible day for me and /afl/.
Get FUCKED RC.
UP THE DOGGIES.

Weird looking ayy lmao cunt

I'm thinking they could just get another one for beveridge. Surely it wouldn't be that hard

Not sure if I'm right but I think they give a different medal to the coach, although the fact he gave him the one around his neck would mean it was a "Western Bulldogs 2016 Premiers" medal. Regardless, what he did was, in that act, an instance of driving and creating club culture that will instill in them a belief for the years to come and he'll probably get a spare medal out of it too.

He's already thinking about the future as was shown by them singing the song again around the hip in the "inner sanctum." He looks like he doesn't give a fuck but he knows what he's doing

P.S. RC >YOU CAN'T EVEN PREDICT BREAKFAST

But Murphy doesn't deserve a medal regardless of Bevo getting one or not. Not trying to be contrarian or whatever, but he literally doesn't deserve it at all. He didn't play on the day and played basically no part in the entire season. Plenty of more deserving players have missed out in even more shattering fashion in the past.

May as well give out medals to all the staff members at the club if he gets to keep one.

>the literal state of RC damage control

>Murphy gets a medal for being a good servant and nice cheer leader
>Tony Modra gets nothing for kicking 84 goals and doing his knee in the 1997 PF

It was the Jock Mchale medal, the one they give to the winning coach. I'm not sure if the coach gets a premiership medal as well.

>Bringing up Tony Modra out of fucking nowhere
Go back to washing dishes croweater

nah, big sharkies will win

cap this post

>out of fucking nowhere

It's clearly highlighting how little Bob Murphy deserves a medal compared to other players who missed out throughout the game's history.

>how little Bob Murphy deserves a medal
Joined a club on the brink of folding in 2000 and became it's on field and spiritual leader, in the coaches box every game not to mention the inner work us casual plebs aren't privy to as well as the emotion showed by players interviewed when questioned about him.
>other players who missed out throughout the game's history.
Yet you only bring up Tony Modra
Fucking ROPE yourself croweater we can have a 2 for 1 day of the rope special with you and RC swinging from the same tree KEK.

The absolute STATE of your damage control RC. Hope you find a tree strong enough to bear the weight of your carcass when you decide to kick the chair out on your day of the rope.

I'd go as far as saying they went all the way because he was injured all year. Dead wood.

Boys I'm about to get laid right now she's 'freshening up' what do I do?

>Reality cunt tipped Swans by 38

If you aren't paying her get off your phone and enjoy CUNT always lead to, if you want it, try it. It's your job to lead and her job to say no if she doesn't want to, silence is compliance.

He's swinging in the breeze right now BSA
SESH
youtube.com/watch?v=mbpkuLJPy9c