m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAxJunWPDdg
csnbayarea.com/giants/pagans-psa-why-you-dont-run-field-att-park
csnbayarea.com/giants/pagan-body-slams-fan-ran-field-att-park
strawpoll.me/11342774
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl_mOnvoJeM
youtube.com/watch?v=df_bIEdfsyE
discord.gg/jw94JUH
twitter.com/MLBastian
usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/columnist/bob-nightengale/2016/10/01/three-way-wild-card-tiebreaker-scenario-blue-jays-tigers-orioles/91414008/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
m.mlb.com/news/article/199753224/2016-mlb-tiebreaker-scenarios/
m.mlb.com/video/v1199414983?game_pk=449271
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Royals

Royals

#KeepFighting

>rally mantis and cotton candy girl would have gotten us both in the playoffs if meme magic were real

what went wrong former futilitybros

year = f(-x)=3(-x)^2+8=3x^2+8=f(x)

youtu.be/LNnJ3h15YdY

Neither meme could change the evenness of the year

Perhaps both of them just thought it wise to bide their time

Jose Bautista is going to miss the playoffs and in 2017 will set sail for Glorious Nippon where he'll come off the bench for the BayStars in the bottom of the 8th when they're down by 12 and he can flip his bat immediately after striking out swinging on a pitch in the dirt

NO ONE SLEEP IN BALTIMORE

The even year meme prophecises orange-black teams winning the Eries. It doesn't have to be the Giants.

>yfw it's a Giants-Orioles Eries and the baseball gods high-five each other and grab some popcorn

Doyers please, your indifference for the Cardinals and your hatred of the Jints should make your path clear, win some fucking baseball games.

Makes you wonder how they are ever going to top the 2014 series in sheer drama.

>he'll come off the bench for the BayStars

jej

hopefully we can play you guys for the wc game if somehow we win it out and we get luck, record's on our side :3

>indifference for the Cardinals
except for, you know,

>multiple entries

Fak u
No bully us Memeiners. Gibe back Nelly.

As I've said you lot are the only team I'm fearing for a WC match. We have some mojo after Kim's dinger in Toronto, but you want to tell me a team that reaches the playoffs the first time in 15 WON'T be more fired up?

Yeah, there's no way we won't be out of it if we somehow pull all the strings and get in by mere hap.

This team goes on missions at exactly the wrong times, they remind me of the 2011 Tigers if anything, up and down all year, they memed their way to the ALCS with all of this hype on their side. They fell short though.

Oh and I think if we played the Rangers we'd seek for revenge the same way we enacted it on Houston earlier this week. Tiki will disagree with me here, but I think the Mariners are definitely a hungrier team for bigger wins. Not saying we'll make the playoffs, but I am saying the desire to make statement wins is with us.

I KNOW the Cards will 2/3 the Pierats. But I'm worried about the Dodgers taking the series vs the Giants.

Definitely the Dodgers should definitely be looking to win this series since it will be cuckolding the Giants out of the playoffs, but do they really wana face the Cards in the NLCS? (Cards are going to finally expose the Cubs meme pitching and hit them harder than Jofer crashed that boat into the rocks in the NLDS) Tough call.

#KeepFighting

Going tonight and tomorrow. Whatever the outcome this 2016 Mariners team has the absolutely been the most fun team of the last decade. I could watch this team play together forever.

What will happen to this chart if Toronto, and Detroit lose and Seattle wins tonight.

>if Toronto, and Detroit lose
more like WHEN they lose, am I right?

Indeed, especially after 2014, and with Cano raking. kudos to you boys holding court with the M's during "12s season". I don't particularly want to face you, but best of luck these last 2 games (probably 3 actually) toward the wild card. We all gonna make this a Post to remember.

Nice pct you got there

Nice team, stadium and ownership you got there

Hey /mlb/, post fun vids from your team. Celebrate the last regular season weekend.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGb3ZxN-3ww

>implying the Doyers get past DC
>implying they won't get PTSD from the color of the Nats unis thanks to the '08 Phils, '09 Phils, '13 Cards, and '14 Cards

I went to the last 2 games of the year in 2014... 2014 is actually the first year I had season tickets to the Mariners, the first year I was financially stable enough to pay for them myself... I remember the feeling and the emotion sitting in the stands, it took me back to being at an ALDS game in 2001

If nothing else, if it all ended with heartbreak, loss, and thoughts of "look at this, look at what they did. Next year, we're gonna rock" Look at what they did in the first year of new ownership, the first year under a new manager... hell the first year under a rookie manager. Look at how good they were, how good they can be with a couple more pieces. Look at how far the minor league system came.

2014 was fun, but the team didn't feel like this, I haven't given up on a game this team has played until the final out since the 2nd week of April. So if it all ended tomorrow, Sunday, Monday, a week from now, or a month from now. I'm just ecstatic for the future.

I remember that news that Nintendo pulled out, and how M's fans were practically outside their skin in jubilee. Shit, I think the team went on a big tear after that (prob during the Best Road Avg Days)
I like your outlook, and I'm happy you have it. Any team with a new leaf to turn over should be this excited. Imagine Ventura gets canned in the off season, I expect the Who's to paint this general in animu. It's a huge feel.
Have a teal waifu, M's bro. Have a good weekend.

>Cardinals 1 game back of the second wild card
>Could miss players if they lose tonight and Giants win

youtube.com/watch?v=shy_LkbHNLU

Memes aside, for the record, I thought it was badass Cubs took down their blood rivals in the NLDS last year.

>tfw no MiLB gf

Not gonna lie. This video gets me all misty eyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qPRNyJIgiA

Don't you dare to talk shit about Baltimore fuckboi

>NO ONE SLEEP
>Talking shit

Talking HYPE my man. Lrn 2 DE JA VU
youtube.com/watch?v=jQf0ldUBeck

Welcome back baby, to the disc'O' fire

I want to die

Go Sox Go

Cardinals going to make the NLDS and take out the Cubs. Arrieta, Lester, and Hendricks are going to get hit harder than a speedboat slamming into the rocks by sailors on cocaine at 3 am.

Called.

Way too soon.

elbow/bone spurs/Tommy John/shoulder
elbow/arm fatigue/strep throat
elbow/shoulder/bone spurs
elbow/Tommy John/forearm soreness/ulnar nerve
knee
shoulder/labrum tear
old/fat

>responding to based AJ
>current year

i never thought he was that bad. I give more than fair leeway to a LOT of personalities ITT, to boot.

Poor Who's, sharing a fandom with the lout over some manbabby catcher

>Ty Blach starting today for the Giants
this could go either very well or very, very poorly
Pirates please do your thing

Nats desu senpai

>using practically the same color for two teams

JUST

What went wrong with the Blue Jays?

they tried to operate a major league baseball club in a third world country

They trusted this man

as a dodger fan I'm going to laugh and cry very hard , hard enough to make the alcohol go away if we lose badly today

Injuries

they should not even compete for the WC

let tigers or seattle take their place they have a healthier team

>I trust Josh Donaldson

>Braves start playing super well to end the season
>Suddenly play like shit vs Detroit

Really makes you think

>yfw these lovely ladies end the even year meme

3>6>7>2>8>4>1>9>5

m8...

Nimmo and Rivera actually don't look that bad desu

I like it. With Suarez you know he's at least going to give up 3 runs in 5 innings against this Dodgers team, while Blach is a lefty and might be able to put up 3-4 scoreless innings or maybe 1 run. He's still relatively unknown and looked great in his first 2 outings. Just bring in Suarez to mop up if Blach starts getting hit hard

HIGH TEST

Don't embarass yourself.

This Oriole gets it.

>tfw 6 players with 20+ hrs

>tfw 6 players with 25+ hrs

Can Shapiro make this a good team like the Indians in the next decade after he gets rid of all of these shitters?

>tfw zero (0) players with 20 homeruns

>30 (Thirty) home runs

Lel

There's no way my Dodgers don't win it all this year!

>muh Kershaw
>muh Seager
>muh Puig

mets phils clinch edition

Cardinals will get revenge this year

>tfw every game starts within 15 minutes of each other tomorrow

imagine a world where Craig Kimbrel didn't walk people

Imagine a world where Jose Fernandez didn't die

colon wearing a funny hat thread
also mets phils

>Mets can clinch with a win

Do you cuck fans realy this ball club is gonna do shit with only 2 legit pitchers?

Wait is noah even gonna pitch? Lmao

What a waste of a wild card spot

You guys lost moose

he'd be as good as Rivera was

Please win today Boston and New York. Mariners can make it. Braves can also help out. Just hope the M'S keep winning

Nice try, but we win the WS this year. The magic from 73 is strong in this team

Shut the fuck up beta

This is jays country

>rooting for the sox/yankees ever

Flush yourself

Blue jays are pretty stupid for giving up Noah. Enjoy it

Jung Ho Kang 3 run HR

3-0 Pirates in 1st

I believe in Rodon

WE WUZ KANGS AN STEELWORKERS AN SHEIT!!!

Thanks Pirate bros, keep it up

>rosenthals tie: women helping women

fuckn lol

>piss scotty

>All across the midwest, reports are pouring in of mass meth overdoses. All houses where the bodies were found contained televisions tuned to the Pirates-Cardinals game.

F

reply to this post if you aren't going to see your team playing in october 2017

Who's scheduled to pitch for the >Mest tomorrow? Syndergaard?

lesgo gients

cmon gients lesgo

are there any games on cable right now?

Yeah but if they clinch today pretty sure they've said they're probably only gonna have him go like 25 pitches.

So if they lose and the jints and Cards both win, they've got no choice but to give him a full start on Sunday then.

ahahaha

JUST

>twitter.com/BestFansStLouis

mest lillies on fox

>@MichaelWacha hopefully you take a linedrive to ur face

annnnnnd mets are winning

it's like pottery

Daily reminder that the St. Louis Cardinals willingly placed their entire 2016 season in the hands of Michael Wacha.

Kek

Like pottery

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h4MMfPXY3hQ

Wacha4GiantsMVP

what happens if he doesnt touch home base?

go cubs!!

Technically the run isn't supposed to count if that happens (there's no way to tell here though and it's just assumed he does) but things have happened where the runner didn't touch home plate and the run still counted

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAxJunWPDdg

A homerun is a homerun so it's pretty much just a formality, but I think they should make them step on home plate just because

seriously never gets old man

never felt so happy for a player in any sport than I did for Ishikawa man

Seriously man, of all of the moments of 10,12, and 14 I think that one gave me the purest rush of joy. It just seemed so unlikely that it would be him and then he fucking takes him deep. It was amazing

Daily reminder that beating the Dodgers is equivalent to winning the WS for Giants fans

Daily reminder that the Dodgers haven't even been to a World Series in 27 years

>It was amazing

qft

Not anymore

Daily reminder that the Giants are still fighting for a playoff spot

Daily reminder the Giants have a better all time record than the Dodgers, more World Series championships, and more pennants, and that many grown men in their early 30's were not old enough to remember the Dodgers winning the World Series and have nothing to equate the experience to

LA Dodgers 5
SF Giants 3

Yeah sure thing bud

Dodgers: Have a bye week
Giants: Will be a bye week for someone else

Yup!

Giants: 8
Dodgers: 6

A Dodgers fan who knows nothing about baseball, what a surprise. Way to try and twist shit like the dumb bitch you are

Way to count championships won in New York

LOS ANGELES Dodgers: 5
SAN FRANCISCO Giants: 3

Why don't those count?

You're not up on your baseball history or what?

Hey, Bartolo Colon-non, you didn't stop the Colonverse after one season did you?

>Club doesn't change in anyway besides changing locations
>Those championships that club won when it was somewhere else don't count!!!1!

Yeah I don't get it man

I guess the Dodgers don't get to claim Jackie Robinson anymore either then

How is today's giants/dodgers game even fair, it's like some special needs 15 year old vs a first ballot hall of famer in his prime years.

Don't the giants kind of need to win a game?

Go Phils

Not really. Their magic number is only 1 if the Cardinals lose

If the Cardinals lose this game then they at least play the Cardinals in one game playoff and can't be eliminated by the Dodgers

close-up vid:

csnbayarea.com/giants/pagans-psa-why-you-dont-run-field-att-park
- OR -
csnbayarea.com/giants/pagan-body-slams-fan-ran-field-att-park

Fucking Pirates

>Pirates

I did, actually. The OG Bartolo retired and my Show had too many franchises saved so I couldn't save it anyway, and it was late and I was too lazy to delete one. Sorry

>THE SHANTY CITY OF PITTSBURGH

>Pie rats

I feel like this wild card situation is really surprising, before the all stat break I never would have thought the Giants could collapse so hard

Bullpen woes; but specifically 1 (ONE) guy.

>Santiago Casilla

2016 season:
__ SF 7.0 GB of division
__ Casilla Blown Saves = 9
(btw, team blown saves = 30)
(almost 1/3 of the team's blown saves is his)

He single-handedly lost the division for the team

You should do one where every player on every team is as bad as they possibly could be

how could they be any worse than Fatman?

Making everyone with an overall 0 would be even more meme worthy than an all Bartolo league

What was the highest scoring game

Should I do another real player, like everybody is Santiago Casilla or Justin Smoak, or just make everybody 0 OVR?

In the playoffs the Angels threw down 4 runs, that's the most runs I remember seeing

I vote either everyone 0 overall, or everyone Stephen "Upgrade" Drew

Make everyone Mike Trout, see how well that goes.

Come to think of it, an all Stephen Drew league wouldn't be that meme-y since he has decent power

Better yet, make everyone in the AL Mike Trout, and everyone in the NL Bryce Harper.

make everyone have the maximum in everything

There ya go

>yfw the Cubs get swept by the jints in the NLDS

Bartoloverse Sequel Poll:

strawpoll.me/11342774

LA Dodgers vs SF Giants

4:05 PM ET | 1:05 PM PT

Casilla

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl_mOnvoJeM

youtube.com/watch?v=df_bIEdfsyE

I vote 0

>PIRATES

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Cardinals @ Mets tbqh

see you Wednesday, inferior teams

Will the meets end the even year """""""meme"""""""

>lillies fans unironically thought they would keep the Mets out of the wildcard

lmao

>METHINALS
>METHINALS
>METHINALS
>METHINALS
>METHINALS

No

>Cardinals win

CARDINALS WIN

>pissrats

lel enjoy another 20 seasons of sub-.500 ball

Cardinals get handed another win by the umps, lol

we did it boys

>1 game playoff
>only syndergaard is alive still

like pottery

>The Mets did it
ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

>Mets wearing shirts that say "Made for October"
pure fucking irony

>Reyes hugging Terry and saying "thank you for bringing me back"

Kek

>Mets have clinched wild card
>98.7% chance to make the playoffs
Fucking ESPN

ump was awful throughout the game. they gave pittsburgh a major break in the 2nd inning

>Indians-Mest WS

>teams celebrating the opportunity for a one-game playoff with champagne

Why is this allowed?

its a long season

Its still the playoffs, you can rest until said game, which is big.

>Yankees in charge of not being useless

>Leaf

Enjoy your 0 (zero) playoff appearances in any sport this year.

Lolwut craptors were in the ECF. Toronto has been more successful than Jew York in sports this year.

I'm a little disappointed/embarrassed about it desu.

Making into the playoffs, even for a one game wildcard series is still an achievement.

Attention. Clayton Kershaw has a perfect game through three (3) innings.

Is that Addison Reed?

I'd think it'd be a 50% chance now that they've got the play in game.

>Basketball

I said "sport."

>This isn't where I parked my car

The Wild Card Game is part of the postseason.

>tied at 0

wow amazing

It's ok bud most people forgot the knicks exist. Just one more joke from the city of failures.

We're returning the favor for Thursday night

i hope we get swept

Are the playoffs going to have retarded game times this year?

Can't wait for thos 12 pm games on a weekday.

They're going to be scheduled so the NEET master race can watch baseball from morning til past midnight.

>Kershit

>Happ vs. Rodriguez

Jays ARE going to win today... right?

They've got a clubhouse full of rookies. It's good to let them get a taste of the playoffs, since some of them won't be on the roster.

>Kershit
>Lesster

Unlikely. Would rather lose and see Gibby fired

heheheheh

I'm more of a Mets fan than anyone but be reasonable, man

It's called the POSTseason for a reason nigger

Go M's

no

It's a postseason gane which allows them to get into the playoffs.

what do you suppose he meant by this?

Are you retarded?

Bumgarner and Kershaw both look a little slow

No amount of quality starts will save the starters from the state of this fucking pen. Even players are getting game costing errors every game.

Josh Donaldson uses steroids

>doyers

Where did the show user go?

He meant they are a 2nd half team.
Really makes you think, though.

>shilling for your video game blog

Did the Dodgers just let some no name rookie go 8 shutout innings?

Hello /mlb/. I come from /hoc/. As you may know, the meme-well has completely dried up over there, and I am looking for inspiration to create fresh new batches of memes that will once again make /hoc/ great.

Please post your strongest, most powerful memes so I can analyze. Thanks.

Gonna be 9 in about 20 minutes

was the no name rookie a lefty?

>>>/cuckhoop/
we have washed up memes too, fuck off

I was busy before, and I'm putting off work. The voting was decisive, I'll let you know when the season's about to start and I'll make everyone in the majors 0 OVR

Haven't been here, what are you doing?

>Kershaw will pitch a CGSO gem

What did pissboi men by this?

ANDY PETTITTE IS A STAHTING PITCHUH OGHKAY
BACK AFDA THIS

Last night I downloaded a Show roster where all 750 players in the Majors were Bartolo Colon, and simulated a season. I got all kinds of wacky stats, but my favorite moments were a 64 inning 1-0 game between the White Sox and the Yankees, nobody putting up positive offensive WAR, and nobody drawing a walk the entire season. Also, one of the Bartolos got a steal, the only one in the Majors all season. Now people want me to another season, so I'm going to make everyone's stats 0 and see how it plays out.

>Now people want me to another season
no we don't ffs

Is there a setting where you can make it to where the players have no progression? Because some of the players might improve their overall throughout the season if there isn't one

Diet coke

I noticed that did happen, some of the Bartolos learned to hit over the course of the year, a few even getting up to 13 power. I think if I set everyone's potential to 0 they can't get any better, because their talent ceiling would be 0.

Potential can improve throughout the course of a season/career too. I'm not sure how likely it is when their potential is zero though.

>goes 302-253 as a manager
>gets fired after a half season of .500 ball
>eight years pass
>still has only held one career managerial position
why?

Because baseball be racist

Nats clinch home field in NLDS

Who /ByeWeek/ here?

Dodgers reporting in

Who holds the tie breaker between Mest and Gints

the mets already got the first wild card

the mets won the season series

Fuck you, Kershit.

>BeliEVEN

Who /Giants&Warriors/ here?

>Romo
>Blach
>paGONE

Is it happening again?

its not a meme when its happened the last 5 years user, and if It happens AGAIN, then the meme will take off at epic proportions, might even decimate /mlb/ more than it already has

cuckhoop faggots fuck off
>>>/nba/

They don't have the team this year.

Red Sox, Warriors and Seahawks/Sounders here
It's good being a Seattle sports fan

In early August, Terry Collins passed Bobby Valentine for most losses in Mets franchise history. I can't find a single article mentioning this though so idk how to cite it on Wikipedia.

Who's excited for the NYClippers to eliminate the Jints?

You just cite a page with the actual stats

BLACHED

just like the pirates were going to in 2014?

>october
>multiple entries man starts underperforming

Cleveland for all here

>Baltimeme Poorioles

>Next week
>Who's pumped for the Cubs to eliminate the Jints?
>Week after that
>Who's ready for the Nationals to btfo the Giants?
>World Series time
>Oh god someone please stop the even year meme

betances is going to enter the game. automatic win for the O's

won't even have to ask any of those questions

well /mlb/?

/mlb/ discord

discord.gg/jw94JUH

I APOLOGIZE BASED BABY BOMBERS

>Betances still has to come in

Hold your apologies, my man.

>"The boy with the glass elbow" versus "Unbeatable in October"
hmmm i dunno

>unbeatable in October
>got raped by the Nats in an elimination game in 2014

Hmmmm

>the free territory of the cubics

>1st day of October
>Kershit BTFO

Really generates contemplation

cubs winjets wolves

That's some autistic rage there. I beat him and Pineda get dinner together.

Remember when Pissboi was laughing at the giants having no farm?

>muh 100 mph fastball and quirky throwing motion

>7 innings of 1 run ball is getting BTFO
>His ERA was lowered

Daily reminder that beating the Dodgers is equivalent to winning the WS for Giants fans

The fact that he only gave up 1 ER in 7 innings and could have gone 9 innings, yet you think he sucked just proves he's the goat.

Daily reminder Dodgers fans on Cred Forums dont even know what winning the WS feels like, unless theyre older than 30

>outdueled by a kid with one (1) prior MLB start
>MFW Doydoys will try and do mental gymnastics to pretend that he didn't completely collapse

>L
>3 runs
>outdueled by a literally who rookie
>2 hits given up to said rookie

Holy fuck Bobby Orr.

Giants may have won this series and the season series, but the Dodgers will win the WORLD SERIES

>Giving up a home run to an ancient guy with bad knees, a bad back, and zero power at AT&T

Really sets those neurons firing..

As for real though, congrats to Ty Blach. That was pretty cool

Hahahahahaha. No.

don't forget about the 98 mph sinker

Yeah that will be his only Giants highlights because your season ends after Monday

You're welcome!

>kershaw collapsed
>not the dodgers outfield players who also played shitty defense

What does that make bumshit? The dude gave up 3 ER yesterday.

Thanks for allowing us to clinch the NLCS at home, Jints-bros!

Bum got the W
Kershaw took the L
Do the math

Thanks. Now beat the mest.

>Clayton Kershaw has a 4.29 FIP, 5.14 K/9, 1.29 HR/9 in October.

Really stimulates the brain...

Vin's last game will be like how he started - an 18-4 SF Giants loss

Is he, dare I say it, back?

>it's october again

I'm not a Giants fan bro

Lay off the salt

Post here if your team has clinched a playoff spot

NOT SO FAST JINTSFAGS!

>Vogey starting for the Pie Rats

Do jints fags really think the dodgers really wanted to win the game? They had nothing to play for lel

THE METS DID IT HOLY SHIT LADS

other than home field advantage?

Why do Jintsfags think they can beat Syndegaard?

they beat him in their last matchup

Tomorrow's going to be lit af desu senpai

TUNE INTO THE BRAVES GAME

JON SMOLTZ HAS MADE AN APPEARANCE ON THE MOUND

shit, which one was I thinking of

Bumgarner gave up 4 runs then hit a grand salami

I think that was degrom

yah, that was it

Why are we assuming the Jints are playing the Mets? The Cards are still in it

thor's first start against the giants this year he matched up with bumgarner and lost 6-1
2 games before his second start, degrom and bumgarner pitched and we lost 10-7

wouldn't the Cardinals need to win, the Giants need to lose and then the Cards to beat the Giants in a tiebreaker?

yeah but the jints need to lose the next game, I don't see it happening

dont jinx us, you asshat

>Save: Casilla

lel

WINDIANS btw

windians!

>A September Call-up
>On his second major league start
>out-duels a Cy Young winner

that's why we play 162 games

hmmm

WS

Welp

Red Sox

REMINDER

Freddie Freeman is the most underrated player in baseball.

Say it with me:

CULTURAL

ENRICHMENT

So if they both win/both lose tomorrow, who gets the second NL WC

giants. They're 1 Game ahead

giants lose/cards win = cards have the tiebreaker?

No there's game 163 but would be played in STL

Why Texas holds tiebreaker over Boston in case of same record in AL?

Next tiebreaker after head-to-head is record in your division.

Thanks.

>this news
>this Shields start shitshow
Fuck everything. Time to bust open the cabinet. Why the fuck do I and the few other Sox fans that exist on Cred Forums even fucking bother anymore.

twitter.com/MLBastian
>Francona said Bauer will pitch Game 1 of ALDS. Kluber wanted to pitch Thursday, but manager "overruled him." Thinks this is best approach.
>With Kluber coming back from quadriceps issue, Francona felt Bauer was better situated to handle possible short-rest assignment for Game 4.

Probably makes the most sense since Kluber would be on full rest for a possible Game 5, and Bauer has went on short rest before and been successful (19 inning game vs Toronto).

The Cardinals have roughly a 25%-30% chance of forcing a tiebreaker game with the Giants

Can the Cardinals (who are definitely the good guys, having won the World Series 2 of the past 5 years, 3 of the past 10 years, having made the playoffs 5 years in a row, having made the playoffs 6 of the last 7 years, having made the playoffs 12 out of the last 16 years, and having won the most World Series than any National League team in history (11)) stop the big bad Giants?

>Francona, on informing Bauer he was the Game 1 starter... right after the pitcher gave up two runs in the 6th today

kek

>Can the Cardinals (who are definitely the good guys,
Stopped Reading there.

Are you drunk again Rbo? You did read that tweet correctly, right?

>Cardinals (who are definitely the good guys

aaron blair has ten fucking strikeouts

literally who

tiggers are shit lmao

exactly

>Multiple Entries Saturday
>not haturday

Sure is obsession in here

While Ricky is going to be an upgrade, it won't fix anything else worth a fuck in the short term. It's only a matter of time before the Chicago White Sox are gonna be called the Chicago Cubs rejects considering the Sox have used Olt, Shark, Soto, Bonofacio, and Ajax the past 4-5 years.

Also yes I am, thanks for asking.

>fangraphs

I just want to keep the Methinals out of the playoffs. ;__;

help me out pissboi, wheres the CGSO you promised me today?

>If he qualified he'd have done it

yeah, assuming he wouldnt give up the hits that would be enough to inflate his WHIP in that time

god doydoys are fucing retarded

Vogey is going to fuck the Cardinals in the ass tomorrow

I believe in you Pirates

How are Jints fans gonna feel that their season is over after Monday, when the Cards defeat you in the play-in game?

godspeed vogey

help us out one more time

Based Peasant

can anyone stop justin upton?

Yeah becuase as we all know kershaw falls apart in the regular season right? Like today when he got "BTFO" but lowered his ERA, FIP, and raised his WAR.
Call him a choke all you want but Kershaw is the greatest regular season pitcher of all time.

>doydoys

Are you 12?

>Regular season

what do you mean? Are you saying something happens to him when october rolls around?

If that happens I wouldn't feel too bad

A little disappointed, but I thought we weren't even going to make it this far, so it's all good

Why do you care?

>tripfag

are you an attention seeking homosexual?

Are people really blind to the fact that Kershaw is one of the living GOATS of this game? I don't get this meme? Is it ironic?

What's the hat for? That's not gonna stop the rain

Reminder that doyers said this today.

You guys got BTFO by a "some special needs 15 year old" ... We're waiting to fuck you up next week. Screech's large beak gets first dibs.

No, it's just the arrogance and constant circlejerking around him is a turnoff and nobody gives a fuck. We get it. Go jerk off to more Kershaw pictures

multiple entries

Every time someone posts
>kershaw is great lol
I google "kershaw balk" and have a laugh

GO MARINERS

>regular season

No im just better than you

wew filtered

he has to face
>le potato dinger man
again

not so fast doyangeles

>announcing a filter

>be kershaw
>get BTFO
>lower my career ERA against the faggots to 1.54
>it's the lowest against ERA against a single team in the history of baseball.

>"b-but he-h-he isn't that good"

DG (Damage Gone-troll)

did that 1.54 stop him from losing the game?

usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/columnist/bob-nightengale/2016/10/01/three-way-wild-card-tiebreaker-scenario-blue-jays-tigers-orioles/91414008/
>The Toronto Blue Jays will host the first game of a potential three-way tiebreaker Tuesday while the Baltimore Orioles have opted to play one home game Wednesday instead of playing two potential road games to earn a wild-card berth, MLB officials told USA TODAY Sports.

it all ends tomorrow brehs

>this thread

... but it rolls on to the playoffs.

My post to reply ratio (P/R) is just as good as Kershaw's (S/W).

24 (you)'s in 7 Posts.

JUST

Zim zam with the flim flam

>doydoys
>in a very long river
get it?

bases loaded 0 outs
miggy is coming up
tune the fuck in bros

'Sup, Yuka-tan?

>DETOILET

HAHAHA
DETROIT LOSING TO THE BARVES

>detoilet
lol

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

detroit tigers front office strategy:
>sign the worst free agents for hundreds of millions of dollars
>completely neglect all aspects of farm system development
>trade for fully developed pitching prospects from other farm systems to make it look like you're smart

user you're bluetooth is on.

>detoilet
lol

Tigers btfo

>detoilet

fish joining in ( & )

da nile

denial

Thanks Brazil, already knew that

>choking your season away
>to the barfs

hi I just started watching baseball yesterday can someone explain the multiple entries meme to me

>start browsing other boards out of boredom
>see this
>Cred Forums gold is finally real

it's ogre

>He actually bought a Cred Forums pass

How embarrassing

Boston needs to win for maximum wild card chaos

Freddie Freeman - Overrated
Julio Teheran - 3+ ERA
Dansby Swanson - Bust

no fuck off

u - mad

Embrace the chaos buddy. A boston and seattle win puts us on the verge of a 4 way ties

>this team finishes as the only team to have its longest losing streak on the year at 3 games and the longest winning steak on the year at 14 games

Have the Dodgers been officially exposed as right handed pitching babbies?

Who the fuck cares?

>he's still posting like a 12 year old

mets are the good guys tbqh

t. Faggot whose team can't stop themselves from catching losses to more losses and can't ride the wins

BLOW GAYS
>BLOW GAYS
BLOW GAYS
>BLOW GAYS
BLOW GAYS
>BLOW GAYS
BLOW GAYS
>BLOW GAYS
BLOW GAYS
>BLOW GAYS
BLOW GAYS
>BLOW GAYS
BLOW GAYS
>BLOW GAYS
BLOW GAYS
>BLOW GAYS

B A L K
A
L
K

>Osuna

L M A O
M
A
O

>kimbrel
well, gg guys
was fun while it lasted

>balking in the game tying run

LEL

>winning record vs lefties
>hurr right handed babies

Stay obsessed tho

>canada in charge of sports

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP

SENPAI

Jays what are you doing

You haven't seen their batting stats against lefties?

Why are you mad? It's obviously a glaring weakness of theirs

Windians desu

cmon bros give the jays ur power

fuck the red sox

Kimbrel is really something special.

>jasy
>canadian bablalse

>the Dodgers can hit left handed pitching

What did the delusional Dodgers fan mean by this?

FUCK

whew kimbrel
youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Who could it be?

Let's go BJs
Thanks, Zeke.

>that swag
He learned it from his dad.

>>>>>>>>>>>>.kimbrul
>>>>>>>>>>>>.red.cucks

comon bros give jazys your power

ther the only team that can stuff boston pussy in the postseason

>Leave the postseason to my son

>kimblow
>zeke single-handedly putting this team on his back and carrying us to the postseason

my heart

>338 hits vs 1030
>doyers

>it's setting up for a big papi walk off home run with 2 outs in the 9th
>they took out big papi

dumbasses

Whew lad, relax yourself.
>implying Jasy won't blow the lead

>those L vs. R splits

Brah plz jazy can tear the cover of the ball no other offense is potent

plus jazy will feast of david price

i hate the red sox

Give Brad your power /mlb/.

>Red Sux

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lads

Dude, I am going to fucking lose my mind.

Kimbrel is not fit to be a closer. The dude is going to fucking cost us in the postseason.

And it feels like he's been choking in pressure situations lately.

And now we're the #3 seed.

I'm worried and angry.

is detroit eliminates?

lmao

the fuck.... my app had detroit at 1game behind the jays while the game was still in progress (7th inning)

is mlb scripted?

fuck is this shit?

No. Detroit can tie for the wild card if either the O's or Jays lose tomorrow, and they win their game plus the make-up game with the Indians on Monday. Mariners look to be eliminated tonight though

they're 1.5 back now because of that game they postponed

now if jays and orilols win tomorrow they don't even have to play it

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Mariners are far from eliminated, it's the 4th inning.

So Tigers have to win Sunday/Monday + Jays/Orioles loss Sunday?

>felix hernandez starts tomorrow
>still no meaningful october baseball for felix hernandez

really makes you think

You're assuming they need to play. We sweep KC tomorrow and the Blow Gays finish off the Sux, Indians get HFA and Detroit is elimated

Yes

>Bob Nightengale @BNightengale 42m42 minutes ago
>The #Tigers lose 5-3, and now need help. The #Tigers need to win Sunday, and have #BlueJays or #Orioles lose to stay alive until Monday

>Bob Nightengale @BNightengale 5m5 minutes ago
>The #BlueJays win, and bring clarity to wild-card picture. If they win Sunday, they will clinch the No. 1 wild-card seed,hosting the game

Of course I'm assuming they need to play, I'm describing a situation in which they tie for the wild card. You slow or something?

HOPEFULLY THAT WIN WAS SAVED FOR TOMORROW YOU DUMB FAGGOT

>he's been dogshit in his last like 3 outings.

Farrell, just rest everyone tomorrow. No need to get anyone hurt in a game we'll probably get blown out in.

>rags

Eat bricks brah

>rags

Would still also need the Orioles to win tomorrow in that scenario.

>>rags

So if the Tigers win two in a row and the orioles/blue jays lose tomorrow, the AL Wild Card Game gets pushed to Wednesday?

What

Are the yankeees in the post season?
I don't care otherwise.

Nah, it'll depend on who loses.

If the Jays lose, the Tigers and Jays play tuesday in a tiebreak to face the O's in the WC
If the O's lose, the Tigers and the O's play tuesday in a tiebreak to face the Jay's in the WC

So the answer is yes you dolt
They can't play Game 163 and the WC game on the same day

desu i dont give a fuck if detroit wins out and the birds lose tomorrow

i just dont wanna see seattle in the postseason

let those faggots continue to suffer

Monday: Game 162 for the Tigers, opportunity to tie blue jays or orioles
Tuesday: Game 163 (originally scheduled for the AL Wild Card game though)
Wednesday: WC

ok, well, ya, um, dont yell at me

jerk

>Jason Mastrodonato @JMastrodonato 22s23 seconds ago
>Farrell says Kimbrel is still the closer. Said he won't swap him and Koji "for now."

>"for now"

TIME FOR "0 ERA IN THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER" KOJI TIME BABY

>implying Big Papi won't hit a Grand Slam in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs and a 0-2 count so we are forced to watch a Tigers vs Indians game

mlb is controlled by the baseball gods, not by a rigged commissioner's office like cuckhoop
canadians wouldn't know anything about this

If Detroit loses they wouldn't though

Postseason tho.

m.mlb.com/news/article/199753224/2016-mlb-tiebreaker-scenarios/

Just read this

""""""""""loses"""""""""""

>tfw Orioles/Blue Jays wild card game is GOING to happen
>implying the blue jays won't give up a 2-0 lead in the bottom of the 9th and lose the game

>Brad Ausmus, on tonight's loss impacting the Tigers' postseason chances: "It certainly doesn't help, but we're not dead yet."

>Kimbrel has 9 (NINE) walks in 9 (NINE) innings this month
>6.00 ERA

Koji please save us

>imagine the autism of a rags-blow gays alds

Brah...
m.mlb.com/video/v1199414983?game_pk=449271

Eat shit pessimists

totally forgot about that, if the jays win they will play texas which would be a fun rematch to watch considering the autism last year

Arrangements can be made

Can meme magic make it happen

new

>last year