/box/

Fights today

Joseph Parker v Alexander Dimitrenko (12 noon/7am ET)

Juergen Braehmer v Nathan Cleverly - WBA Regular Light Heavyweight title (From 8pm/3pm ET on Sky Sports 2)

News:

Tyson Fury tested positive for cocaine

theguardian.com/sport/2016/sep/30/tyson-fury-tests-positive-cocaine-unlikely-to-be-banned

Mike Towell dies after Glasgow fight

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-37526636

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10599362/sergey-kovalev-backs-nathan-cleverly-to-defeat-juergen-braehmer-on-saturday-night
boxrec.com/boxer/564163
boxingnews24.com/2016/09/golovkin-jacobs-fight/
youtube.com/watch?v=b1hZJ3RRyNs
youtube.com/watch?v=q_8bFf40kRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Parker is going to get found out after being demolished tonight.

can some sick cunt acestream it pl0x

Parker is around 3.15 on betfair exchange to win by decision which is a bit long. At the press conference he said they'd stopped doing conditioning and he had gained some weight for this fight against a bigger opponent. He didn't look great against Carlos Takam to me. If the WBO strip Fury it would be much better for him to fight Andy Ruiz for that title than Joshua because Joshua will flatten him.

haha. nice try lonergan

When is the real Dimitrenko turning up?

This Dimitrenko dude wtf

cheeky (You) lad

RIP MIKE TOWELL.

We always focus on the elite 3% of boxing who make millions of dollars fighting, but we always forget about everyone else who risk their lives for next to nothing.

In less depressing news, who here is hyped as fuck for MiuraSalido/LomachenckoWalters? Shits gunna be fucking epic. 130 is easily the best division.

Weird from Dimitrenko. 3rd round TKO

Lomachencko will be a good fight but it will be overshadowed by Kovalev vs Ward and Anthony Joshua fighting on the same night

surely it would be moved? it's not as if every weekend is jam packed with quality fights nowadays

Kovalev and Ward aren't fighting that same night. They're fighting the week before.

Is Joshua getting the Vlad fight?

Yeah you're right box rec have it listed as 19th November, oddschecker had it listed as 26th. That will be good then spreads it out.

Hearn is pushing for it, they want WBA to strip Fury and make it for WBA and IBF. He needs it now really because he doesn't have any real fall back options other than David Price as Pulev and Stiverne don't want it and Parker could try to fight Andy Ruiz for the WBO instead. So fingers crossed it gets done.

It may be too early to put Joshua in with someone as experienced as Wladdy imo but I'd still like to see that fight.

Look at Vargas/Trinidad.

It will be AJ's first time against a quality opponent, he has his flaws like head movement but he also has great speed and power, same height and reach, Wlad ageing so I could see either winning.

"I think that Cleverly has a very good chance to get victory over Juergen Braehmer, but Braehmer is a tough fighter," Kovalev exclusively told Sky Sports.

"He can take hard punches and stay on his legs. This will be an interesting fight, but I think Cleverly will win on points.

"I wish him the best of luck and victory for him over Braehmer."

skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10599362/sergey-kovalev-backs-nathan-cleverly-to-defeat-juergen-braehmer-on-saturday-night

depends how much Wlad wants it. I thought he would take Fury's head off in the rematch but against a different opponent he may get gushy again

When's the Joseph Parker fight? How far away?

I watched his fight he had in Samoa from someone's periscope in NZ.

Anyone else thing Fury failed the drug test on purpose to get out of the rematch btw? Tyson's already achieved his dream and got no respect for it, and probably didn't fancy the risk of getting heemd in his hometown in front of 20,000 people.

>fury done for coke

Kekking hell

Mind you he comes into a local near me and he apparently did coke in the toilets

I think AJ is an easier fight for him than Fury, Fury is awkward to box against because he has a big height and reach advantage, is very mobile for a big man and feints a lot. With Joshua they are virtually the same physically, Joshua's speed means he will land punches and he may end up knocking him out but it's also an opponent that's easier for Klitschko to contain and he can clinch a lot to break up the pace

Parker v Dimitrenko? Was in NZ so time difference, Parker won in the 3rd round. Boxing in Germany tonight in 8 hours

Its finished already. Rnd 3 TKO. Should've been DQ for the late hit though

a'ch hyrwyddwr newydd cleverly?

There's something else going on with him. The UKAD hearing is in November and he's accused of using Nandrolone (a steroid) so maybe he thinks he's going to be banned for that. Then he told the doping inspectors to fuck off when they to collect a sample before this fight.

The Cocaine was September 22nd one day before he pulled out of the fight but he already skipped the press conference in London a week before that so was probably just going on a bender when he knew he wasn't fighting for whatever reason.

Eddie Hearn in an iFL TV interview said he spoke to someone who's in that gym and they said Fury had no motivation to train so the depression problems are probably partly true at least.

Seriously?

Fucking hell

Yea but the fight was before that hearing. He could have still fought. And had he not pulled out I doubt that fight would have been cancelled for a bit of blow. Its boxing, guys have gotten popped for roids before fights and fights still continue. He must have been hitting that shit hard tbqhwyf. I mean you do kinda have to be a Lil fucked up to tell a drug tester to fuck off knowing full well how bad that looks.

>tfw I missed it
why am I so retarded lads?

Fury is a bum that needs to be stripped.

Billy Joe Saunders defending WBO middleweight title against Artur Akavov on October 22nd. Golovkin will fight Daniel Jacobs

boxrec.com/boxer/564163

no one said that he's going to fight Jacobs

david price will fight tonight, lol I love him

I didn't say it was confirmed but that's what is being negotiated for December 10th

“I hope the Jacobs fight gets made. We want that fight,” Sanchez said to ESPN.com. “I think Danny has been quiet and patient, and now that the WBA has ordered the fight, he’s talking. He has a lot of talent.”

boxingnews24.com/2016/09/golovkin-jacobs-fight/

>When you dedicate yourself to the life and craft of boxing
>Your hand picked by the kikes that rule the world because you're a faceless bland slav that doesnt fear god
>A god fearing fat gyppo that goes out drinking every weekend absolutely BTFO you on your home turf in front of tens of thousands of gercucks
>You cant even rematch him because hes literally too much of a madman

How do you ever recover?

it will eat him up until his dying day, lol

>boxing

jeeze you old fogies no one watches this shit anymore

10/10 bait im rustled

Epic dood when does cleverly fight

>Foreigner winning on points in Germany

Kek

also near his birthplace. brähmer would win even if Clevy boy wins 9 rounds

Won't happen, Eddie Hearn is all mouth, there's no way he'd risk Joshua getting beat yet. He'll dig up some scrub with a padded record for him to knock out, and charge you 20 quid for the privilege of watching it.

Why are continental boxers stiff talentless idiots

Clev's last fight was a great scrap, hope he brings it tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=b1hZJ3RRyNs

>masturbates over an Irish manlet who wins fights impersonating a boxer

Parker is shit lads

Parker fight being shown on sky sports 2 now

Does Parker rep Samoa or new Zealand

david price won, WUHUUUUUUU

New Zealand officially.

>That rib shot after Dimitrenko took a knee

Dirty cunt.

this semen slurping sport isnt for me

>Parker

Would get flattened by fury or aj

Is Braehmer one of those frauds like Ottke and Sturm who benefited from home cooking all their careers?

Also Broner looks set to be fighting Ricky Burns in Glasgow, kek

Dimitrenko wanted out and was fishing for a DQ

Absolutely. Was still a dirty shot.

>Eddie sticking aj in the ring with wladimir

Holy kek. Hearn spouting his usual bullshit.

Hope AJ gets KTFO if he does fight him

Hern is a slimey fuck

>wladimir had a poor performance vs fury

Why cant anybody understand that fury made him look shit

That's true to an extent but when Wlad led his hands go (finally, in the fucking 12th round) he was catching him at will

I see Sky aren't showing the undercard

Cunts

Is that max from max and paddy?

Parker will KO David Price if that fight happens

>David Price fighting a fat Bulgrian taxi driver.

the state of that bloke's body

This fat bloke looks so worried kek

I could knock Price out with a well placed sneeze.

Fucking hell why even be a shit boxer if u can't even take a punch

So price is definitely gonna be fighting Allen on the bellew undercard?

>Loma/Walters on my birthday

>David Price thinks he's top 10

kek

Nobody will believe me but GGG/Jacobs fight is on. All details of the fight have been agreed upon and all they're doing now is finalizing the small non fight specific details. According to Jacobs teams all they're doing is signing the papers that GGG's team sends and then sending them back. What helped most in getting this fight done was Jacobs and GGG meeting in person. The only other interesting news is that Loeffler is apparently a prick and GGG doesn't like him. According to my super secret sources GGG told Tom to " Shut the fuck up" during a meeting.

>That knockdown

KEK

Who is britans best prospect?

>the absolute state of european boxers

that young bantamweight guy who Adam Booth is training

>tfw you're the saviour of boxing

errrrm... Callum Smith?

I guess Michael Conlan if he counts

Cecilia GOAT

>womens boxing

Let us have our moment.

First professional boxing match in Norway in 35 years and >our best fighter just won big.

Boy Jones Jr

Based Russ Bray.

Wax on Cleverley-san.

why cant germans into boxing? they're always backing some slav or an eastern euro

19-19 so far

Good fight, also Big daddy Hearn on german tv a dream come true

29-28 to Braehmer

He's winning desu

39-37 Braehmer

Jürgen is taking many good shots don't know how the fuck I should score it

its in germany m8 its obviously going in broomhandles favour

Lol ok

His defence looks weird, looks like a cheap Mayweather defence aha

Braehmer has the cleaner work, he's 3 points up

Cleverly doesn't fight too cleverly

What the fuck is wrong with Tyson Fury?

WOT

haha cleverly wins by injury

He's a gypo

Wtffff

WHAT

RULE BRITANNIA

INJURY
N
J
U
R
Y

>Let him punch you so much he breaks his hand

Based Cleverley.

>Refugermany

Englands brave cleverly

>Breaking his hand on his chin

proper hard

broken elbow? that was bizarre, braehmer's a tough guy

>german 'boxers'
>this tosser is considered a big puncher in yurop

Why are fighters from the continent so shit?

NEW WORLD CHAMPION BRITAIN DOES IT AGAIN

fury vs price when

youtube.com/watch?v=q_8bFf40kRo

>Posturing as if he's blown Braehmer the fuck out

Cheeky cunt lol

>world champion

Froch making it all about him as usual

>muh fighting pride

I think he's just waiting for someone to unify the belts then he'll make a return and beat that prick. It'll probably be AJ.

I had it 58-56 to Braehmer when that happened

Is he in germany? Or from a sky studio?

He's doing commentary in Germany I think.

Basically said that Braehmer bottled it and if it was him he'd fight until he couldn't move his arm anymore.

Gotta love the Cobra lol

Does Parker have some Asian blood in him? He looks Asian as fuck.

Samoan most probably

no he's 100% white

He's Samoan with British and German blood

Friday night