You now remember Marco Reus

>you now remember Marco Reus

le permacrocked criminal

Fucking Schurrle and fucking Gotze won the world cup for Germany instead of Reus. REEEEEEE

FIFA 17 cover boy

I only remember him when he hands me a mirror for his driving license

He was unstoppable before that Armenian killed him before the World Cup

How did that even happen

yeah, he's never been the same ever since

fuck Armenia

Polls, Waheed

He was a good friend

He was more or less the biggest 'star' player amongst the players that were open to choose from.

He's fantastic in FUT

He's GOAT tier on Fifa

>pacey
>can shoot from distance
>good passing

you now remember LELL

He won against James (benchwarmer for Madrid), Martial (literally who) and Hazard (terrible season with Chelsea).

lel

>you now remember Marco Reus

You mean Germany's best field-player if he isnt injured?

Yeah, hell be back soon and unleash the triforce of German attacking.

>Reus---Götze---Schürrle

Just give us the supercup now.

Coincidentally those are all the players who appear in Fifa 17's The Journey story mode

he'll be back soon

he resonates with todays youth: highly overrated with marketable hair or hairstyles

People like him because "muh loyalty"

>you now forget Marco Reus

Badly missed.

I would love this to happen, but..can Reus-sama really make a comeback? He's out since a hundred days and will probably still be out until mid November. Can he do it? Is a boy allowed to dream?

Le fifa guy

>us

Honestly I think has had the worst luck. He missed out on the World Cup because of injury and missed out on the Euro because of Injury. It sucks.

he's so fucking hoooooot

Stupid fucking Dirtmund, they could've been one point behind the Buyern cancer and they shit the bed instead

Barcelona gave their rights to PES including the Camp Nou, EA is buttblasted about it

You are a fucking retard

le wacky haircut fifa man
le always dead man
le talked about because of performances from 3 years ago man
le never win a international trophy due to injury man

Kek so they get rights with Real Madrid and they can only afford Hamez?I bet even Bale's rights cost too much now.

They're cheap shits despite having idiots give them hundreds of dollars to open packs