Official Texas vs Oklahoma state thread

Ride em Cowboys!

Other urls found in this thread:

stream2watch.cc/live-sports/american-football/oklahoma-state-cowboys-vs-texas-longhorns-live-stream-01-october-2016
collegefootball.ap.org/poll
mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/cbs-poll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hook em!
any links to follow?

Made that look easy. 7-0

>GO POKES!

woo! go pokes

No shootout yet

Wow Texas fucking blows at tackling.

Pistols firin!

I hope Tx loses 50+ pts

Bedford sucks

stream2watch.cc/live-sports/american-football/oklahoma-state-cowboys-vs-texas-longhorns-live-stream-01-october-2016

We shootout now?

fags

hook em you niggers

block em you hippie

>texass

Neato

haha im a registered republican, you can get off my lawn you fucking retard

britfat here

so texas are ranked 22nd, what about okla st?

I want to die.

Unranked. Only the top 25 are ranked

i see

but how "good" are they

top 50?

Where is France bro?

> Being a fan of a liberal sjw school

collegefootball.ap.org/poll

Not even in the "others receiving votes", probably around 50. They have made progress in the last decade, but expect to be near 20th most years. They got refballed (refs literally broke the rules) out of a win that would have ranked them.

There are 128 FBS (top classification) teams.

mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/cbs-poll

Cbssports puts them at 41 ,but this is just a power ranking

>2-2 ole miss is ranked 16
SEC bias is ridiculous

It's ridiculous of course.

In fairness they lost to Alabama and Florida State. Oklahoma also has no reason whatsoever to be ranked either, but were given the benefit of the doubt for playing Ohio State and Houston.

Or at least to be getting enough votes to be 27th. OU should be closer to where Oklahoma State is now.

At least Ohio St and Houston have been good so far. Florida St proved to be shitters and ole miss only good win is against Georgia who was also benefiting from the SEC bias

>Two blocked extra points
Kek

>Texas special teams

toppest of lels

just go for two god damn

FUCK them extra points.

>GO POKES!

The kicker also had one blocked and returned for 2 against Notre Dame which is the only reason that game got even close to overtime. There is a massive breakdown on the line for special teams.

Scored the TD but got wrecked.

>Texas tackling
It's good to watch games where you don't care about either team sometimes.

james washington reminds me of justin blackmon

TOUCHDOWN!!!

>GO POKES!

Why are these teams in Big 12 but UH isn't yet?

Good ole Tyrone Shoelaces

Go pokes!!!

Politics

Money. There really isn't a reason to add Houston and everything indicates that after all the shit this summer the Big 12 won't decide to expand.

Even if they get more from TV contracts, they will have to split the playoff money and basketball tournament money more ways.

The only reason expansion ever makes sense is if it makes OU or Texas more likely to stay after the GoR ends. OU's board basically told Boren to shut the hell up.

>THE CITY OF TEXAS KICKERS

Bahahahah

oh boy
Charlie's mad now

Holy shit Texas, I'm laughing so much! Just take a fucking knee or something.

Can we just start going for 2?

>Total scoring on Texas PATs
Texas: 1
Oklahoma State: 2

at what point do you stop going for the PAT and just go for 2?

This is a FIVE POINT swing.

holy shit

Pretty sure when you can say that taking a knee would put you in a better position , it's time to start going for it.

Which team has the better cheerleaders?

>the state of this thread

Sup my fellow Cowboys fans?

>Kicking situation
They really should be playing the Jeopardy theme on the speakers right now.

lets see these fuckers try a field goal kek!

And then they fuck up so hard they get a delay of game. Holy fuck this is a disaster.

>That kick
Would have made it from 5 yards closer. Amazing how terrible this game is being coached.

SUP FRENCHY! Long time no see.

>GO POKES!

No block
Kicker still misses lol

Texas in charge of Special Team

hahahaha get fucked Texas

>the city of Texas kickers

lets go pokes!

>Pass to the defense
>Can't get a pick
This fucking game is making me laugh so much. Thanks Texas.

I'm always around here. Made a thread for the first three games.

>Oklahoma

>sjw

wat?

That aside, all colleges are libshit breeding grounds so using that as an insult is moot.

Just tuned in a few minutes ago. Is it just me or does Texas suck at tackling?

Terrible all game

no they're really good at tackling like really really good

Well I aint been

Finally the defense tackled

OU is a liberal college

Remember someone recorded the racial slurs on the mens fraternity. OU and black people wanted everyone white person dead, does anyone remember that?

user, what college ISN"T liberal? Even colleges in the deep south are liberal, liberals tend to congregate in universities because it's the only place where their retarded ideas aren't laughed at.

>take out S
>can't spell it without OSU

texas is back

>The state of this game
Why couldn't ABC show an exciting game instead of a game of floundering until UW vs Big Blue?

hahhahahaha get fucked Texas

>sips in charge of defense

>Remember someone recorded the racial slurs on the mens fraternity.
Pretty sure that alone isn't enough to qualify as liberal.

>OU and black people wanted everyone white person dead
I don't remember that at all. Stop listening to Cred Forums.

Remember OU suppressed the domestic abuse videos. Any actual SJW school would have released them immediately.

Texas A&M and BYU aren't known for being liberal.

> Defensive Guru Head Coach

What the hell was that "defense"?

Also,
>Baylor

Holy Fuck.

Fire Bedford on the tarmac

RIP Texas hype 2016-2016

Good lord Texas' defense is dogshit. That should not have been a TD

Liberty.

How embarassing is it to be a Texass fan right now?

Too many D's in that statement user.

He said college not scam

Land grant colleges

Liquor run.

>GO POKES!

They lost against top 3 teams. Not to mention the amount of points they put up against said teams. On the other hand you have teams who come in OVER RANKED top 15 in the first week and STRUGGLE against anyone who is not a highschool D2 football team.
>STANFORD USC ND BC FSU BOISESTATE TCU OSU OU OREGON CLEMSON BAYLOR
Do I have to continue?

They lost to a team that lost by 60 this year. A team that has only beat Georgia (at home) and some other D2 scrub has no business being top 25

You know as much as people shit on USC they've had a hellish schedule in the games they lost

I don't think they're good but almost every team in the country would have similar results

The fuck is this?

This is a weird halftime score

A CUTE

Did somebody say a cute?

We fucking suck

Just restart the program

Can't disagree.

Ledecky = cutie 3.14

Clemson barely beat auburn and they were ranked 2. If auburn had just a alittle bit of offense they would have won. Remember this is a team who won by kicking only FGs last week against LSU. They're now ranked 5, So dont give me that SEC bias bullshit.

That can happen when you go 1/4 on PATs and let the other team return 1 of them.

Rogue punter

Dat fake punt

WE HAVE A PUNTER GONE ROGUE

>actually denying SEC bias
How long have you been watching CFB?

Justice Hill baby

This is my first game other than Georgia and Alabama last year. Doesn't mean I don't know more than you, fucker.

Why do people insist that SEC privilege is real?

>spin him to make him dizzy
>btfo his head with another guy
Good plan

>walk up and headbutt him
Great idea

>Tornado Spear
elite finisher

Shut up cry baby.

>not targeting

A KU player got ejected on Thursday for much less than that. Targeting is a completely subjective penalty that they need to get rid of

What was that? It almost looked like defense.

>not targeting
Seriously?

>implying that was targeting

Meh I call that targeting. He was being tackled, initiated contact with the head unnecessarily. There's nothing in the rule that says anything about "launching"

ITT: OSU fans learn that football is a contact sport.

NCAA needs to have a central location with reps reviewing the play from every conference if they want to continue this meme penalty.

FSU lost by 40 points and only dropped 11 slots. Sounds like SEC bias to me.
>Wins national championship 7 years in a row
>People are butt mad because their fav team can only put up basketball numbers on no name teams who haven't been to a bowl.
Please explain because all I see are teams with no defense losing. And to me that doesn't make A good football team.

>forward progress stopped
>dive in and lay him out
>oops, i didn't see your head there

at the very least, it's unnecessary roughness

i do agree that it's a bullshit rule, but there's no consistency if they're gonna call it

It wasn't that long ago South Carolina was top 10 preseason. There was nothing that would have indicated they should have been ranked at all. It's one thing when Alabama or LSU gets the benefit of the doubt, it's another when teams like Mississippi State are #1, and 2 others are in the top 4.

That OSU tranny cheerleader

Wew lad

>Plays contact sport
>Complains when people are too rough
People like YOU are ruining this sport
>Kickers and QBs are babied beyond belief

I'm not saying that I support the existence of the rule, but under the current language, this played definitely applied.

OH SHIT

TEXAS IS KILL

>Texass

m8 you are talking about non SEC teams that have recently been in the CFP. Of course there is going to be a bias for them. Ole Miss has done nothing to deserve their ranking except for be in the SEC

NO

Texas is back

>hurr muh armchair tuff man autist

peasant

NOW ACCEPTING BANDWAGON APPLICATIONS

Why am I hearing the John Cena theme?

>Texas is back

He recently won a bid to restore his eligibility to play college football in the MEME EC

>MY TIME IS NOW plays

GG Texas

Is it less bandwagon if I grew up in Houston and both my parents went there?

WHAT IS WITH THESE KICKERS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Because Oklahoma State is a meme team.

This is an all-around unpleasant game. As much as I hate the sips, shitpokes fans are equally insufferable.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This time Texas blocks a PAT!

> Texas Defense

>"""""big""""" 12 special teams

See
Stop cherry picking and realize ALOT of PAC 12 BIG10, and ACC teams get the same treatment. Go back and looked at the last 6 seasons. What I said applies to that and not just this year.

But... but I'm a nice guy

Is Texas back?

Something about 4 blocked kicks is just so unsavory to me.

heck yah go pokes

No you aren't you fuckface.

That was a late hit

>Dean Ambrose theme

as a manchild NEET I cringe at manchild NEETs being in charge of entertainment at mainstream events like this

Dare I say it?

TEXAS IS BACK!!!

>Charlie Strong's playcalling
wtf you're only down 12 OSU can even stop a cold.

Might as well go for 2 when you're gonna miss the PAT anyways

>It's OK because they're not from the SEC
>SEC gets the same treatment and y'all scream biased treatment
This shit is worse than black lives matter.
I'm done arguing with you delusional mother fuckers. Every example y'all gave me I showed an example of a non SEC getting the same treatment. Keep being mad and lying to yourself. Y'all just need someone to blame for your shitty teams.

Show me which conference could have a literally who like ole miss still ranked when they are 2-2

Strong is going to be fired at the end of season isn't he?

Can we be 100% sure that Charlie Strong understands football?

That guy just pulled a boobie miles

Will this game end in time? Will ABC cut off this shitshow to show UW and Michigan if it goes too long?

BIG 12
>Mfw OSU was a 2 loss team and still ranked last week
But wait they're not from the SEC so it doesn't matter right?
>OSU lost against an unranked team. either way they would have barely won AGAINST A NO BODY, If the call was right.
>Ole Miss loses to two teams ranked #1 and #3
>Sec bias

They were also ranked at 1-2. "Good losses" are only a thing when you're in the SEC

are you on meth

Damn! Can anyone match Texas for missed tackles? They're turning missed tackles into an art.

Oklahoma st was 2-1 last week

Why does OSU have such small sidelines? It seems unsafe.

I actually agree with that.

>GO POKES!

My bad I meant Oklahoma university. NOT OSU. But my point still stands. Stop blaming SEC Bias on everything.

Again, you are using a team that just made the CFP. Not a literally who like ole miss

Kicking a fg from inside the 5 is shit tier coaching

Kicking from the 9 is good coaching.

Did they take a penalty?

Yes

Yup. Finally a good coaching decision by Gundy.

So they chose to kick a fg inside the 5

Dude just sneezed directly into his mic. Sounded like a fucking cannon

w-what

Unless you're arguing that you should never kick a field goal when you're close the end zone, in which case I would posit that you are retarded. If you miss you're only up 12.

If you score you are up 3 possessions.

Same here

H-town 4 lyfe

how did OK State get the ball back already?

Will Texas be the team to give up the most points this season?

The texas I know is back

Why risk it at home? At that point you're playing into Texas' hands. Better to make them score two TDs and a two point conversion in the last 12 minutes.

If you go for it and don't get it and they have a quick TD drive you're up 3 with 9-10 minutes to go, then things get dicey.

IM A MAN

HAHA
TIME FOR MAD GUNDY RANT

Well I don't live there now. Couldn't do the Summers. Live up north now. I would think about moving back down but I bought a house up here. I miss the city at times. Then I see the weather in the summer.

>Again, you are using a team that just made the CFP. Not a literally who like ole miss

They lost by 20 points... IN THE PLAYOFFS! wasn't even close. Why would that matter either way. This isnt last year's season. Coaches and players change every year so your record last year means ZERO on the field this year. Stop making excuses. FSU got booty blasted two weeks ago and they're ranked 12. Like I said. These teams can put up basketball points against highschool teams but as soon as they play a team with a little defense they struggle. FACTS

Lol Gundy

Texas Tech will win that by miles.

What about most missed tackles?

Idk, I think they're gonna lose it to kansas again

Rutgers?

It's a low risk, high reward play. Chance of giving up a 95+ yd td drive is very low and if you're gonna say that the defenses in this game increase that chance then you also gotta say that the terrible defenses mean they should go for it on 4th. Add to that all of the kicking craziness in this game and going for it on 4th inside the 5 is an easy choice

Texas would have to make an extra point

>by miles

the average ppg given up is lower than Texas' now

True, but Tech already played Kansas.

Kansas will put up more than 19 on Texas

probably not ;_;

>If this game runs long UW and Michigan will start on ESPN news
FUCK! Fuck both of these teams for dragging on this shit.

>Punting
Strong is trying to get fired. That is the only explanation.

>punting
Just giving up

Good game good effort Texas

The polls are decided by humans who will definitely have a bias towards teams that were recently in the playoffs, teams that are "back" every year, and teams that play in the SEC

Osu's uniforms look fancy as hell, but playing in all black must be cancer when it's hot out.

GO POKES.
See you next week.

No you won't fuckface.