O
S
E
D

>Memecelotti
>getting a lucky draw at home vs Köln
Miss Poop yet?

no, i miss this guy

But Poop destroyed Bayern and Ancelotti was supposed to make it great again. Whaat happened speeeee?

>buyern still choke against Spanich teams
>The ultimate league rape-machine that Poop constructed is slowly falling apart
>journalists continue sucking up to Ancelotti because unlike poop he's willing to give interviews and doesn't see them as the lowlifes they really are

>losing to atletico
>just narrowly escape defeat against köln

Are they, dare I say it, finished?

Meanwhile Poop assembled an elite team within a month or so

maybe if the Buyern management didn't get cheap on him all the time things would be different

>WE LOST AGAINST ATLETI BECAUSE WE WERENT PLAYING FOR REAL
>WE DREW AGAINST COLOGNE BECAUSE THE REF DIDNT GIVE A PENALTY

I really cant hear the Bavarian media shills anymore.

>KLATSCHPAPPEN
B T F O
T
F
O

>Being second in a one dog race

Oh mein kek

>elite team
>drawing against Celtic

>have a good last half of season and win a treble after two shit seasons
>hire poop thinking you will win trebles every season
>despite winning almost everything, despise poop when he fails to win cl, always getting eliminated by the champions/finalists
>hire ancelotti thinking it was all poop's fault and not the ageing and shit squad they have
>get exposed
bayern is done, and renato sanches is a shit

wut

bayern is still 1st

>losing to atletico
Everyone loses against us. We are just too good

not in cl finals

Why do you people pretend like nothing happened in the meanwhile?

Bayern has invested 200million+ since Guardiola joined Bayern.

The project was to win the CL.

Sadly Guardiola wanted Neymar and Bayern bought him Götze instead (to fuck BVB).

In spite of that, Bayern won the BL for the first time in history 4 times in a row.

let's leave the church in the village, bayern was the clearly better team today and totally dominated cologne

cologne just managed to score an absolute meme goal and bayern were unlucky as fuck and cologne's goalkeeper is one of the biggest gk talents of germany (he will be the successor of neuer), which he showed today again

we will still win the championship, don't even get your hopes up dortmundshits :^)

City had two bad games this season.
Apart from that they have looked brilliant.

>we

>200million+
Just to kill the other Bundes teams. They would have spent that money anyways

>let's leave the church in the village, bayern was the clearly better team today and totally dominated cologne

Except they didnt.

They barely escaped with a 1:1.

>cologne just managed to score an absolute meme goal

Thats a funny way of saying "amazing goal which rekt Neuer".

>we will still win the championship, don't even get your hopes up dortmundshits :^)

Obviously Bayern will win the BL, especially with the state of the BL-refs.

>Why do you people pretend like nothing happened in the meanwhile?
did you miss when I wrote >despite winning almost everything? poop did the best he could and a great job, bayern lucked out the treble season

>Create possibly the most dominant team Europe has seen
>get shown the door

Explain this you kraut fags

are cologne our leicester

Then I indeed misread.

>Bayern has invested 200million+ since Guardiola joined Bayern.
yeah but they hardly got anyone Pepe wanted

nstead they just poached Dortmund players and sold their most important player (Kroos) against Pep's explicit wish

Agreed. They bought him Thiago, but they didnt buy him Neymar. They would have won the CL twice in a row with Nerman up front.

rasenball is your leicester

he retired

it's a meme that he wanted to continue

Are they dare, I say, it finished?

>They would have won the CL twice in a row with Nerman up front.
>People unironically rate Nerman this high

>Instead they just poached Dortmund players and sold their most important player (Kroos) against Pep's explicit wish
so true

also, they should have never hired poop, his style is opposite of what heynckes was doing

>Create possibly the most dominant team Europe has seen
Kek.The one that got totally outclassed by Madrid and got a lucky goal after 20 Higuain misses? The one that lost a Bundes against Dortmund? They just got a lucky season.Don't believe spee memes

>austrian viewing comprehension

lol wut

bayern had masses of chances
bernat and müller both hit the trollbar

>b-but cologne had a good chance in injury time!!!!!

lol, stick to wintersports, schluchtenscheißer

After catastrophic first season Jupp was reluctant to decide wether he'll retire or continue his 2nd, so the club signed a pre-contract with Poop in december (6 months before seasons end). It just so happened the guy ended up winning treble and they probably had contractual obligations towards Poop not financially worth breaking.

Need I remind you that football is won capitalizing on chances and not actually being better? Bayern were super lucky not to conceed in the 92nd minute and lose the game.

Yeah you still win, but your magic is running out.

Neymar
>Barcelona
>2013-2016
>97 games
>58 goals

Yeah, what a total flop.

>casually forgets to mention that he carried Brazil to their first gold at the olympics and was 2nd place in 2012

Go shitpost somewhere else.

Not really.Pep's style is all about high pressing and some possesion control.Heynckes' team was just a bit more direct.

This.

People overrate Jupp. 2013 was a fluke year for Bayern and for Dortmund.

Both memed their way into the final.

>what a total flop
Never said this.But implying that Nerman could have carried Buyern to 2 CL is just a fucking joke
>gold at the olympics
Hue turn down that proxy.No one gives a fuck about the olympics

HAHAHAA AUSTRIAN BUYERN FAGS BTFO

FAGGOT

>Bayern won 7-0 vs Barca on aggregate
>Dortmund raped Real 4-1 at home
>"i-it was a fluke"

jesus christ, why are austrians so fucking clueless about everything?

>can't even hold a proper election
lol

He wants to give the fans an exciting title race. Such a gentleman.

Bayern has been a CL semi-finalist in the last 4 years running.

Every time they got knocked out, they needed a world-class individual player (like Robben in 2010) to carry them into the final.

Each time they lost.

Nerman isnt a perfect player like Messi, but he sure as fuck can score goals when his team is choking.

Instead Poop had Götze, who was sitting on the bench for 3 years in a row.

>Pep's style is all about high pressing and some possesion control
>some possesion control
>Heynckes' team was just a bit more direct
>just a bit more direct
lel poop had to change most of the way the whole team played, even switching player positions

Im not a customer m8. Your reading comprehension is abysmal.

>Dortmund raped Real 4-1 at home
The team just defended like crap that day and the aggregate ended in a 4-3.If the players just listened to Mou they should have won the tie

Dirtmund should've never got past Malaga to begin with, and Real Madrid (as always) were given the """easier""" draw, underestimated the opponent, and got subsequently btfo. Barca, meanwhile, literally had a manager on his death bed and were an injured mess of a squad.

>rating that 7-0
You probably don't think what happened in that matchup a year later was right either.

Dont respond to that tard. Hes just shitposting millenial-style.

Agreed and I say that as a Dortmund bandwaggoner.

>as always
>SHalke
>Dortmund
>Bayern
I am pretty sure that this one was one of the hardest paths to a final in a while.That Dortmund was an excellent team.

>Bayern won 7-0 vs Barca on aggregate
a barcelona without manager (vilanova was in chemotherapy),
without messi (injured for the previous games and still being subbed in injured to win games, like against psg)
and that had almost been eliminated by milan and psg before facing bayern

it was a perfectly legit win but barcelona was in complete disaster conditions. Using it as a measure of bayern's strength that season is misleading

Hes not saying that.

Hes saying that winning against Malaga was a "miracle" and that Real got btfo by Lewa's 4 goals, which were almost impossible to undo in the second match.

kek

KEK

is this how retarded real madrid fans actually are? you got btfo. admit it. if it werent for refball you bitches would have lost last week also.

>"everytime my team loses i-it was just due to shit d-defending a-and other reasons"

so, following your logic, bayern also only lost vs atletico due to reasons
it had nothing to do with atletico being good

exactly, the next year pep was in charge and barca raped bayern, the exact opposite of what happened under heynckes

damn, ABBs are delusional as fuck

>City
>United
>Ajax
>Galatasaray
That's considered easy.

Can you show me where it hurts exactly?

It's the beginning of the end.

>you got btfo
Yes.In the first leg the team played like shit
>if it werent for refball you bitches would have lost last week also.
Do you mean that if Aubameyang recieved the red that he deserved Madrid would have lost the game?

köln wins 1:1

kek

KEK

buyern maggots already in defense mode
face it, tuchel will rape your bitchboy ancelotti

oh real madrid fans complaining about a ref decision that didnt went their way. you disgust me. you receive almost every decison in your favour in your rigged league. fuck off and deal with it.

The point was that under normal circumstances the 4-1 wouldn't have had happened.It is something that would happen once out of 20 times.Dortmund was superior in that match,

Tuchel will be our new coach in 3 years :^) don't worry

>oh real madrid fans complaining about a ref decision that didnt went their way. you disgust me. you receive almost every decison in your favour in your rigged league. fuck off and deal with it.
I wasn't complaining.It is just that your version of """"refball""" is dumb.If there was tehnology on that match Aubameyang would have been out in the first 20 minutes and the match would have ended there.
>inb4 muh handball outside the box

>austrian dortmund fans

has the world gone completely nuts now?

I think it's sorta funny to see a bunch of Austrian BL bandwagoners having a go at each other.

>he casually ignores the fact that Dortmund could leapfrog Bayern if they beat them in the direct confrontation

>le 6 relevant titles in 35 years winning nothing outside real and bayern who played possession aside from two matches hailed as some sort of GOAT man
Loving every laugh

Everybody loves Dortmund. Nowadays, even Gelsenkirchener.

stay mad fag

kek no, why would he leave to a lesser club?

wah wah all i hear are excuses. things could have happened differently all the time but don't. deal with reality. you dont hear me complaining about all the bayerndusel.

You were the one bitching about refball.Now that you got BTFO you should just shut up

>ancelotti will win us the league, right?

Not for a long time

what did they talk about? Last Justin Bieber concert?

I could later found a suitcase full of money, but that's surely not going to happen either.

...THERE IS NO PAIN YOU ARE RECEDING