What the fuck is HIS problem?

What the fuck is HIS problem?

bust

What the FUCK is his problem?

>hasn't played a single snap yet
>bust

Can't wait till wentz nick foles it and the eagles eventually end up going 9-7 and narrowly miss the playoffs to Kirk cousins.

It's an Eagles/Cowboys division now friend

It probably doesn't help that he can't read defenses and he's built like a pencil

WTF I LOVE BRITTAIN NOW

He's a PR move for Fisher and Co. to prove this year is a 'new start'.

I think seeing the other rookie qb's succeeding out in the league while he sits on the bench might get to him mentally, I think if he ever gets to start it won't be good.

If you watched Hard Knocks you'll see that he isn't very bright.

Dumb players tend to make dumb plays.

How this system babby cuck got drafted ahead of a prospect that looks like a faster Big Ben is insane

That and he's a conceited asshole according to one of the Ram's trainers. Not too worried though as they should stay shitty enough to grab another decent QB soon.

they don't have a first rounder next year though, since they traded up to get him

Oh god damn it.

So they essentially used TWO first rounders on him. Holy Christmas shit. He's not even the backup too fuck.

>losing to shit cousin
This delusion

its almost as if, jeff fisher is bad at his job.

I don't think the Goff pick was up to Fisher. I think the people above Fisher wanted a flashy franchise qb for the LA move. Problem is that fucking Tom Brady wouldn't look good out there with the """weapons""" available on the Rams offense.

I never understood what this nigga made worthy of #1 overall

>muh LA
>muh cali QB.

How does this compare to the haul they got from R******* when they traded up for RG3 ?

>muh broke college records of that guy who really really likes women

Happened last year faggot. Can't wait for the eagles to implod when you finally play a legit team. The steelers win was a fluke.

>2016
>believing in the iggles

Kek I remember how stoked you guys were for BRADFORK then he busted then it was 27-2. lol never change philly.

You know better than to be hopeful

>Sent Nick Foles over to the Rams
>Got Wentz while the Rams got Goff
Why does Philadelphia get away with cucking the Rams

he mad.

Uhh more like he's a legit prospect esp once developed.

Wait until he plays an actual snap. I remember you saying Jimmy garoppolo would suck and turn out to be a bust as well.

Wait until he plays a full seaso

Dude it's the Rams, he isn't gonna develop into shit, they didn't have a good QB since Kurt and they lucked as fuck into him

Marc Bulger was good for years after Warner

He had maybe 3 good seasons, for the rest of them he was injured

They just need to fire fisher. This team has potential to go 11-5 currently add a few more pieces around godf while he develops and they become a contender