Where are all my DIII friends at?

Where are all my DIII friends at?

Rowan

>tfw just watched UW-Platteville lose to UW-Whitewater

Feels bad, DIII thread.

Is d3 a glorified rec league?

Can d2 join the thread?

I don't see why not. We need a D2/D3 combo thread next Saturday to combat all the D1 spuds.

>d3

I play D1 soccer at UConn because I dont suck at sports/life.

>he unironically doesnt have a full ride to a top tier university due to his athletic abilities

Fucking kek.

>I play soccer
>I don't suck at sports/life

Pick one and only one

>Soccer

Kek, I'd rather be involved in no collegiate athletics and go to a DIII school than go to a DI school because I can play soccer at, what is to the rest of the world, a mediocre level.

multiple girls from my high school played soccer there
you know, because it's a girls' sport?

probably in the /cfb/ thread

DIII
Where the kids pay to play

>he goes to a bittom tier college
>he literally will never get a high paying job
>he stands absolutley no chance of going pro out of a d3 college

Im fucking laughing right now

Not all d2 and d3 colleges are shit, friendo. In fact, being small and focusing on just a few areas of study Tends to prove pretty beneficial

Meant for

there are a few D2 / D3 teams up here in Northern Minnesota
regret not going to the UMD / Augustana game last week apparently it was pretty good

>bragging about going to Uconn

>going to uconn and trashing on "bottom tier" colleges

Dunno if that reflects it being a good school, moreso it is focused on degrees which pay high salaries

>He crams himself into a lecture hall to get taught by someone standing 100 feet away who doesn't know his name
>He goes to an institution with more forced diversity than any DIII school
>He will never get a high paying job due to the fact that employers because some guy that graduated from a DIII with a 3.9 GPA and internships bested his 3.5 that he struggled to earn even after spending hours with the TAs

If your school has TAs, it's a bottom tier school. If your institution's average class size is over 50, it's a bottom tier school.

I didn't play any sports though.

well, yeah, that's sort of the point.

Why go to college and put yourself in piles of debt if your school doesn't give you an excellent chance to make a large return on that investment?

My school is small, successful and has TAs. Nothing wrong with TAs as long as they don't replace the actual professor. It's very easy to get office hours from either, TAs are just another resource

You mad bro?

ITT: d3/bottom tier college grads who make less than 75k per year make excuses to make themselves feel better about being denied from top tier universitys