you don't need to lift to get those bodies

>le "looky lad" foot
How sad. Contrived!

What then? Swim?

sure why not

spice it up with some pushups and pullups and what not

That's don't eat and have good genetics mode

Go back in time and be borned with HEIGHT FACE FRAME

you're delusional. That's a couple years in the gym plus strict dieting to get to that amount of muscle and low bodyfat.

You're retarded. Obviously they have good genetics, but muscle doesn't just appear out of nowhere

dieting sure, but you gotta be dumb to pay for gym if that's your body aim

also gym sucks cuz its either big mega complexes with obnoxious music or smelly corner ones

and you gotta be dumb if you think you can get a body like that without a gym. Maybe if you're the top percent with strict bodyweight exercises at home and have the right equipment, but I can guarantee both those guys in the pic work out everyday

>Said the only jacked guy in existence who doesn't go to the gym

A. You are being delusional

B. You can go to chill gyms Romaniabro, you just gotta find them. I'm paying more than twice as much for my gym because there's way less people and douchebags (nicer facility too).

desu you don't need gym for a body like that
I know what you mean but here gym scene has been overtaken by tryhard idiots, closest one to me is kinda ok but I don't see the point, get 2 days of boxing training a week and its enough for me

>obnoxious music
Literally the main reason why I gave up on gyms

>what are headphones
Post a current body pic spasibo
You too tubby

In all seriousness, what's the best regime to start looking like this?

I'm skinny bordering on skinnyfat

That's a shitty excuse. I have headphones and only hear my music. Granted, they're over the ear phones.

SS + GOMAD

get into mountain climbing

I'm not a pleb who listens to music, gym music is usually loud enough for me to hear it when I'm listening to podcasts and it's annoying as fuck

steroids friendo

Starting Strength until you know what you're doing. Then Texas Method or Candito 6 weeks intermediate programs. Add in bodybuilding accesories (this is the part where you need to know what you're doing).

>forgetting nutrition
>not doing a strictly bodybuilding routine

can tell you don't lift lol

>tfw two intelligent too lift

Can you name any good body building routines? Mine right now has been doing pretty good, but there's no ab work in it so my arms and chest are looking good but my midsection flabby. Don't really care all that much about being strong, just wanna look good with my shirt off and not hurt anything/be flexible.

>doesn't like music
Russians man, Christ.

>not having the basic equipment in your home investing just a year's worth of gym membership

Then how do you take gym pics for your instagram?

>ending the webm right before he falls
Literally why?

does he really fall?

no