Le disapear in big games burger

Le disapear in big games burger

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Goalimpact/status/778327625936859136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>amerilards unironically think this slav reject is good
lmao

He's being saved for the CL while Spicarito will choke again Spurs lmao

Tuchel choked hard today (as always when he's close to Bayern), can't really blame Pulisic or any player if your coach fails at the simplest tasks.

>Neverkusen

>big game

lel

He's still developing, you cant expect him to go off in every game

I bet this guy
SHART
IN
MART

good post

lel

>pulishit

>gets cucked by Chicharito lel

>subhuman Chicanos come out like clockwork

The Trumpster will deal with this soon.

What else did you expect from cockroaches?

j-just one game

>Le disapear in big games burger

They didnt play against Real today, Juan. They played against a midtable choker club.

>"arriba arriba, dat croatian gringo can eat my dust"

FLUSH

THIS

TURD

>does 'well' for a few games
>he's the greatest player there's ever been

>has a bad game
>it's just one game stupid sample size!!!!!

rofl. how is this allowed in german tv? kinda shocking seeing as how you cant say ANYTHING against the rapefugees over there

top stats 2bh

Never got why Real didn't give him a fair chance
Benzema isn't better than him

>still mad about halal being dominated by a teenager

mad halal detected

>he fell for the Cred Forums memes

I wish this turd would have scored a couple against halal but that's asking too much

Benzema is 10x better for Real than Chochirizo.

Yeah it would have been considering that Zidane made them bus park the entire game Lmao.

He would've undermined Ronaldo. Benzema and Moratta have personalities that compliment without undermining Ronaldo's.

If he played more maybe he would score more.

>cant say ANYTHING against the rapefugees over there

u wot m8

Pic related shows two left-leaning newspapers here after the NYE events in Cologne

Stop listening to Cred Forums, political incorrectness has become somewhat mainstream here

PC culture is WAAAY worse in the US than here 2bh

he's only good in joke leagues like the bundes

>barely turned 18

Nice, we got 10 more years of Pulisicposting ahead of us

forgot pic

>muh goals are the only important thing

Are Tsuufags the worst posters?

>political incorrectness has become somewhat mainstream here
>PC culture is WAAAY worse in the US than here 2bh
Ok Hans

>PLfagging
he did well n the CL last weak as well

literally better than Lewandowski lmao

the top news story in your country just a couple of days ago was a cartoon frog

>saying "all lives matter" is literally considered racist in the united cuckates of america
>americans aren't allowed to point out that blacks commit most crimes in the country
>being against illegal migrants in the US is considered racist

lel

AMERRIDUMBS BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?!

what is Cred Forums?

CHI

Top story on CNN != top story in the US

Only about 800k people watch CNN on a daily basis. Most people get their news from their local channels

not sure if serious....

I can sense some SMELLY DUMB BEANER SCUM in here.

because european countries have 10 pulisics america isn't allowed to get excited by 1. not sure i agree with the logic there but euros are running with it.
there's definitely more scrutiny on american players because euro snobs expect them all to be complete shit. europeans can run bad for an entire season (hazard) and nobody cares. as an american, you just can't have bad games because as soon as you do everyone piles on with the "see we knew he was shit" response.

Fuck guys, is he finished? will tuch bother starting him for the rest of the year?

Considering he is probably the least consistent on the ball, I hope not.

He's still young and hardly the most talented in is age to warrant an auto start.

lel

Tore your league apart In his first year there.

Don't hype them up like there's no tomorrow then retard

That's some revisionist shit friend

I actually thought he had been subbed for Mor in the 2nd half till some dude here said he was still playing in the last 15 minutes of the game

twitter.com/Goalimpact/status/778327625936859136

Best talent Dortmund has.

that's just a response to the daily pulisic hype threads

it's the nature of Cred Forums
I for one still think pulisic can become a great player

but yeah, he was utter shit today
neverkusen had him completely under control today

>Dembele

BABY DON'T SHILL ME

literally just Cred Forums banter m8, don't sweat it

>europeans can run bad for an entire season (hazard) and nobody cares
you're serious? everybody laughed at le dribbling into the corner narutard man and chelsea last season

(User was arrested for this post)

you're not getting what i'm saying. every kid with promise is hyped, this just happens to be an american based site.
it's the american kids (among other non-traditional soccer countries) that don't get whole seasons and multiple chances to prove themselves.
if janujaz was american he'd be playing in mls this weekend.

and yet he's still starting every week

I don't know what these graphs mean

7(SEVEN)-0(ZERO)

Better than anything ME7IC0 has produced.

>Implying that Real have ever done anything else since Mouyes arrived.

Its sad they have to ruin the sport by parking the bus

Yes. But he was hoping that Pulisic would have scored against Halalalalalalalalalal park the busdrid.

>amerignorants seriously believe this

That is the Manager's decision to start the kid.

It measures a teams goals scored or conceded while a player is on the pitch, basically his impact on team performance.
Bold red is current level, faded red is expected level.
According to this Pulisic is will become a top 200-500 player in the world.

7(SEVEN)-0(ZERO)

Should have made it clearer. Yes, you have Hugo Sanchez, but I was referring to anything within the last 20 or so years. CHICHARO isn't that good, lets be honest here. He has his moments, but he isn't that good.

a european manager will come under fire if he loses games.
if he loses games whilst playing american "wonderteens" he's not just under fire, he's looking for a job.

I think we're hoping for 20-50

Exactly.

This is Donovan's career.
Pulisic's potential is above 150.
You're in for an upgrade.

Is he better than CRonaldo was at 18?

well Ronaldo was much more flashy than him but he didn't have much end product at that age either

not Dembele like doe, he could still not pass the ball to the opposing team

Oh adding this to my list of flags seen on here thanks

Dude there's dozens of more accomplished mexican players than Pulisic. He hasn't done crap yet. Remember when Freddy Adu was the american Pele?

Freddy Adu never played in an elite level competition, much less play well in it. What a retarded post. At least bring up Hugo Sanchez or some shit.

What has pulishit done, play a few trash minutes for dirtmund? That's it? Call me when he actually has done something. Until then, you're retarded.

Better than anything 4MER1CA has produced.

You're literally not allowed to taunt, tease, or otherwise imply rivalry against a team in the NFL without a fat fine and a demand for apology

>Implying that 4-1 is worse than 7-0
>US scored 1 goal more than Mexico

BUILD WALL.

It was 4-0.
And you also lost 2-0 AND 1-0 to Colombia.
>4 + 2 + 1 - 0

>Trying this hard.

You lost 7-0 in ONE GAME TO CHILE.

>Conceding 7 goals in three separate matches is somehow worse than losing 7-0 in one match.

Christ.

Yes, it's better to only lose 1 match than lose 3. Losing by a goal is the same as losing by 15.

And lacks the heart and desire of any american player. I actually am a supporter of an economic and political union of the US and Mexico. More jobs for the poorfags of both countries, drug violence goes way down, and we get to introduce our superior cultural values to degenerate Mexicans

>This damage control.

The US is expected to lose, we aren't exactly the first nation you think of when you say "Football". Maybe one day we will have a decent NT, but for now we don't.

But Mexico is one of the bigger Nations in the sport. Always bragging about beating minnows like El Salvador or fucking Honduras.

Mexico was supposed to get far, the US was expected to lose in the First Knockout game, instead the US went to the Semi's and lost to Argentina and Mexico was killed by Chile in the Quarter Final. So your loss is humiliating for more than 1 reason.

> Losing by a goal is the same as losing by 15.

How? In what way? A loss by one goal is better than conceding 15 you dumbass.

EYYYYYY PU70

>outplayed by CH7

shamefur dispray

>we get to introduce our superior cultural values to degenerate Mexicans

That excludes handegg right? and Luckswing?

Go back to bigsoccer faggots

Too late, chicamigo

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PU700000000P

>BTFO'd
>Still failing at damage control

Top fucking kek.

you now remember that the second strongest team in the world according to these rankings, Belgium, got absolutely BTFO by Wales

by. fucking. WALES.

You now remember the last 3 finals we have played with the US have ended with us winning by the following scores: 3-2, 4-2, 5-0. We also beat Jamaica in both Gold Cup and Copa America and didn't lose to Guatemala like the >US.

which makes the 7-0 meme even funnier

>Still attempting damage control
>Copa Roba 2K15.

You mean The Ref Cup? Where you knocked out Costa Rica AND Panama on Bullshit Penalty Calls?

Oh Yes, that proves that the mighty Mexico are somehow better. Getting Refball like Real Uefadrid.

Also, See

CHA

>it's better to be humiliated by a worse scoreline than Brazil

Cannot make this shit up

If anything, complaining that an 18 year old disappears in "big" games only legitimizes him as a key player and an up and coming superstar

>Gold cups

Lmao.

>Gold cups

Lmao.

>key player
Lel

CHI

Ok jurgen.
See what happens when you post something ""offensive"" online about your replacemen....I mean refugees.

Lurk moar nufag

CAN

wtf i hate pulisic now

This tbqh

I know it's fucking retarded right?

All these ass blasted americunts, your tears guys, they're delicious. Not our fault Chicharito was voted bundes player of the month and is tied as leading goal scorer.
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!

>this many Ameriflags hating on Pulisic and Americans
must be b8 at this point
or the US really need Trump