What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Harbaugh reminds me of Joe Maddon. Such a stacked team that any retard could manage. Yet gets called a genius because DUDE DOUBLE SWITCH PUT THE PITCHER IN CENTR FIELD BRING IN THE INFIELD HAVE THE THIRD BASEMAN PITCH THEN SWITCH HIM TO THE OUTFIELD.

>such a stacked team that any retard could manage

ask Brady Hoke

whitey herzog was doing the same double switch with Cardinals 30 years ago, no new news here.

Video?

jim likes animorphs

>not covering the spread against a team that literally has no QB or offense or punter or place kicker and whose top defensive player is out
Harbaughtism will only take the team so far. Angry asshole coaches never succeed in the long run because players turn on the coach eventually.

Can I get an outline of all the butts, please?

Cubes cucked again

it's the classic human centipede formation.

cha cha cha formation

This please

I've only seen still images of this. What happened from there?

Muscle confusion

Kek

Just found it. Nothing impressive.
>In a unique formation, Harbaugh called for nine players to be directly behind center Mason Cole, and had Speight speaking to the Wolverines in the long line. Then, the Wolverines got into a traditional, tight formation to pave the way for De'Veon Smith to run up the middle for 5 yards against the Badgers to set up Hill's TD run. Harbaugh said his son, Jay, an assistant coach, installed the unique formation during a recent practice. "Maybe it has a future," Harbaugh said with a grin.

The absolute madman

You're a dumb faggot casual

Michigan was pretty goddamn meme tier till last year.
Basically just the Texas of the north.

>they're good now because the previous coach that's went on to do nothing, well his recruits are now coming into their own

Fuck off. And I'm a Minnesota fan

Why was Brady Hoke terrible?

Autism.

That's why college is perfect for those coaches. 4 years and out

Post it anyway faggot

I really hope Ohio State blows this Harbaugh faggot TFO

Got it on watch espn. So fuck you island nigger.

why are brazilians the fucking WORST on this board

>what are canadians, strayans, ass-pain and americans
It's not my fault you are a poorfag negro (nigger) who can't afford ESPN.

They really are awful. Pure cancer

>ITT: poorfag negros who can't afford ESPN
And that's why negros should be extinct.

only right-wing ones. Self-hating, antipatriotism and desire to be more unitedstatians than people from US of A

>Minnesota fan

How's that Nittany Lion dick in your mouth taste? You know, that team Michigan fucking mauled last week 49-10.

It means they're going to get fucked up by Ohio State again

Michigan's also giving Harbaugh a billion dollar recruiting budget. I think that helps.

I see you, user. Keep up the good work

Oh god that seems ancient now

>not posting it

Why didn't moot ban all these shitty monkeys?

Whitey widely remembered for his great sense of humor

he certainly has a tight end

the formation's illegal anyways

... they broke into a legal formation and ran a play to get a 1st down, no penalties.

We know a conga line isn't a legal formation.

This should have been an illegal shift penalty.

It is not legal to put more than 1 set of men in motion at a time unless the first set of players/player has been set for 1 second.

For this play to be permissible the QB would have had to stay motionless for one second before the second set of players went into motion.

The Refs dropped the ball.

I came here looking for this exact thread.

Thank you, Cred Forums.

>using the forcados tactics

cheeky bastards

They weren't set in the conga line.

It was just hanging out before getting set.

I think that is the "I" formation.

Michigan has been dogshit to average for like basically a decade before he came.