P-p-please LeGod, stop blocking me please! I'll do anything you want, I'll suck your dick, you can fuck Ayesha...

>P-p-please LeGod, stop blocking me please! I'll do anything you want, I'll suck your dick, you can fuck Ayesha, maybe your alpha genes will finally give her the son that my beta manlet genes can't, please just d-don't hurt me!
What did Stephen "Chucking Choking Cuck" Curry mean when by this?

When did SP start dick riding Lebron James?

when he beat the memeriors

Once Curry solved and basketball and Cred Forums needed a contrarian choice (a Ronaldo to his Messi, a Brady to his Manning etc)

Reminder that Curry sucked dick in the Finals and LeBum led both teams in points, assists, rebounds and blocks, reminder that LeBum saved his own legacy while Curry's went down the shitter, fuck his 2x MVP meme. Reminder that Curry missed open shots in clutch time, reminder Curry had multiple turnovers in clutch time. Reminder LeBum has 3 rings and Curry 1. Reminder the Cavs justified all the "NO LOVE AND KYRIE IN 2015" talk, also reminder the Cavs retroactively made the Warriors 2015 title win a FLUKE.

Sports fans don't like good guys.

Kinda like how wrestling fans like heels more than faces.

We realized that the Warriors were the true evil of the NBA. We needed a hero.

He saved basketball

old

Still funny though.

No title win is a fluke.

That one was

Friendly reminder: The Golden State Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals to the Cleveland Cavaliers making this the first time in history a team has ever blown a 3-1 lead.

>tfw lifelong Cleveland fan
>tfw LeBron won one for Da Land

>every day
>wake up
>it's still real

Thank you LeGod

>tfw live in Philly now
>tfw co-workers shit talk the Browns
>tfw respond "NBA champs!"

We need memes

why does every american joke revolve around sucking another man's dick, or letting them fuck your girlfriend.

like it's a meme on american twitter to say you'd let an athlete currently playing well 'fuck your girl'

>play nothing but injured teams in the playoffs and finals
>play team in the finals that's injured
>win
>play same team in the finals next season healthy
>lose

yeah it was a fluke.

except LeBron is Messi

>>play same team in the finals next season healthy
>>lose

Golden State were healthy ??

When he saved basketball from memechuck

No GOAT-tier player has ever won a championship without good teammates buddy boi

>implying they weren't
who was injured?

It's funny how the public perception of Curry is that he's a little guy despite the fact that he's 6'4"

The Golden State Warriors unironically broke the NBA regular season record with 73 wins, came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Oklahoma City Thunder, gained a 3-1 lead on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, and then lost 3 games in a row and did not win the championship. Stephen Curry unironically won unanimous MVP, back to back MVPs, and exclaimed "We not goin' home!" during a game, before being blocked by LeBron James a record 7 times in one series and indeed going home. Klay Thompson unironically said in a post game interview after going up 3-1 that basketball "is a man's game" and LeBron James "got his feelings hurt", LeBron proceeded to average 36pts/12ast/10reb and won the next 3 games and the championship. Draymond Green unironically avoided suspension for kicking Steven Adams in the balls twice, then STILL continued to play dirty and finally got suspended during the most important series of his life and ultimately cost his team its once historic and now infamous season.

These things all actually happened, the thoughts of this reality stay with me at all times. I go to sleep at night looking up at the stars, wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur. I wake up smiling every morning knowing that the Warriors genuinely went 73-9 and choked a 3-1 lead in the Finals. That even if time is a nonlinear fourth dimension, going to back to stop it from happening will simply create another universe where it happens again. That the state of ass-blastedness emanating from the city of Oakland is eternal and infinite, it crosses countless dimensions of the multiverse and its unending torment knows no bounds. I gaze into the endless cosmic wonders around me, still in disbelief that it actually happened, but knowing that my purpose in life was to be born just in time to see LeGod get one for da land.

R A R E
A
R
E

Yeah, but the point is that he's not basketball size and he doesn't do anything that requires winning the genetic lottery like Allen Iverson so he's an inspiration.

>he's not basketball size

The average point guard is 6'2". Iverson was like 5'10".

I mean he's really skinny, doesn't really have big long arms like Durant, basically he's not a freak.

Allen Iverson was extremely athletic and it made up for his Size.

Curry shows that all you need to do to be a good player, is be able to shoot.

Don't you remember shipping off all those Puritans Dad? Those fuckers installed such a culture of repression we're still struggling with it.

>it's a foreigner generalizes all americans by a small sample size episode

better like that?

pottery, my man

since he was playing at st mary's

now he just needs to get one for the browns