Very early mvp predictions. Pic related is my prediction

Very early mvp predictions. Pic related is my prediction

Seth Curry.

kawhi is definitely my bet too, thunder won't win enough games, lebron doesnt care, and KD and steph will steal votes off each other.

Seen Mike's video? I agreed with everything he said in that

Man, let's hope so. I got a dog during the 2014 finals and named him Kawhi, so I'm pretty invested in that hypetrain.

LeBron not caring is still a better player than Kawhi

>cuckhoop

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Kawhi is a glorified role player. He's a great defender but he's only hyped because

>muh corner threes
>muh class
>Le doesn't showboat man
>muh Pop

>says the man with a cuck tag on all of his posts

His scoring has increased every year in the leauge. Now the leader of his team and should be fueled after the loss to the thunder. I agree LeBron is a better player, he's the best in the world atm but that's not how mvp works

Just because he's a leader doesn't mean he's a shot creator. This game is about buckets.

Put Kawhi on a lottery team and they'll remain a lottery team

Put Lebron on a lottery team and they're instantly in conversation for the Finals.

>kawhi
>mvp
nope. rich mans 3 and d. nothing more.

james harden or kd/steph when they go 77-5.

He doesn't need to create shots when his offense is one of the best in the leauge. That saying I'd take him one on one against most people in the leauge and if the help defender comes la and a series of guards are there to make the shot.

>being this retarded
Get the fuck off my post curry fuckboy

>im actually a me7o homer
foh

32/6/8

>35 wins

Kek

Karl Anthony Towns

>#1 option on a young upcoming team
>No one is going to vote for anyone on the Warriors
>Westbrook can't carry the Thunder to a top 4 seed
>Kawhi can't defend PG, SF and C, Spurs lose too many games compared to last season and people ignore them
>LeBron just coasts during the regular season now, yet he's still too good to let Kyrie win MVP
>DeRozan will chuck too many shots to let Lowry have a crack, Lowry would choke it away anyway
>Warriors #1 seed, after that who knows. Spurs old and can't defend anymore, Thunder fucked, Rockets fucked, Clippers probably get in, Jazz maybe
>Last time Thibs coached a young upcoming team he got the #1 seed
>Wolves a lock for top 4 confirmed
>KAT already played like an all star at the end of last season, only going to get better
>Becomes a defensive beast as well as putting up great offensive numbers, doesn't win DPOTY though because Kawhi
>League says fuck it and names him MVP, Kawhi 2nd, Westbrook 3rd

Already put $25 on it lads

forgot pic related

>chalk predictions
Think outside the box for once

Gonna guess Anthony Davis

dude thats not a smart bet, its basically proven you need to win a minimum of 50 games (in a non-lockout season) to be considered for mvp. young t wolves will be good but they'll struggle to even make the playoffs. let alone 50 wins, i think a good bet for them is around 39-41 wins.

Post all star break they played like a 35 win team under the 2nd worst coach in the league behind Byron Scott post all star break. They brought in the best defensive coach in the league to address their defensive concerns, all they literally need to do is continue to develop and improve their offense slightly while playing top 10 defense, and their +/- is literally on par with that of the Clippers or Raptors from last season - both teams won 50+ games.

They cleared out their old veterans and replaced them with some solid bench pieces as well, I think the Wolves are being undersold by most desu. 50+ wins might be a tad optimistic, but I see no reason why they can't get to 45 wins at the very least.

Gotta be kawhi, best player on a 60 win team scoring 22ppg or more while being a great defender and being beloved by the media

KD low key next in line if the dubs win 65+ and he averages 26 or more

Thunder and Rockets won't win enough games, Pacers will be disrespected simply because lebron's cavs are in the east and Curry won't be the best player on his team.

>Put Lebron on a lottery team and they're instantly in conversation for the Finals.
Why do people think this? He did it once in his youthful prime, since then he's had an insane supporting cast. Sure the cavs were a lottery team before he got there, but when he got there they also revamped all of their roleplayers, got Kevin Love, Kyrie improved and they exploded their salary cap making bench improvements. LeBron on a lottery team is probably a playoff contender but we're talking 6th seed at absolute best.

31/9/8 on 47% shooting 40 % from 3

The Cavs were a lottery team every year until LeGOAT returned and they have now made the Finals 2 straight years and won 1

Kawhi winning would be nice but I think Paul George has a real shot this year. If I had to bet money it would be Westbrook

>MVP

Did he finally develop clutch abilities over the offseason?

Probably someone from the 09 Draft. That draft class is making strides but not as fast as 03.

no explanation needed