Hello, apologize for bad english I'm new to this sport...

Hello, apologize for bad english I'm new to this sport. Can someone explain me why is Cristiano 'Ronaldo' Dos Santos Aveiro favorite to win the Balon D Or for the best player of the year?

He was the most recognizable name on the squads that won the past CL and Euro.

because he won CL and Euro

He is won champion liga and European pokal. He is scored many tap km golazos. Thanks.
. Apologies for poor inglés.

excuse for poor english i'm new to sport. here is player "pepe" he also won CL and euro. why he can't win golden balón? thanks

Because he scored a hat-trick against Wolfsburg and a double against Hungary. Those teams among the best in the world.

He also was decisive in the finals he played, scoring the last penalty and motivating his team from the bench to win.

because he is the most marketable athlete in the world and giving the balloon door to an actually deserving person instead of the most popular one would mean UEFA missing out on easy money

Is because in this fútbol sporte no one is like player who no scoring many golazosas and this is why everyone is like ronaldo. He is much popular than Pepe.. Also Pepe is symbol now for Nazi right wing militia group

because CR7 is also good looking

Pepe is not very marketable.

>he

I miss the old messi

This is literally all it is.

several reasona
>its a popularity contest
>voters are retarded and vote for the best player on the best team, instead of the actual best player
>other contenders choked harder
>although its given for the calendar year, everyone knows nothing matters after july
>his current shit form has the good old "still not fully fit" cop out, plus see above

For un-ironically no reason. Anybody who knows anything about soccer knows that he literally accomplished nothing last year. It's actually kind of weird how no one can understand where the praise is warranted from. You idiots.

>He did nothing at the CL and Euro final stages
>Balon D'Oro
>relevant

You could have used Bale instead of Pepe, though. Le Speedy Mong has been more decisive for Madrid than Rolando in these last three years, and far better in the Euro than Rolando, and with a lesser team behind him I might add.

he's white supremacist scum

Ronaldo's life revolves around winning the Ballon d'Or. He gets angry when a team-mate scores instead of him.

pepe did this as well

underrated

Messi deserves the trophy until retires.

haven't they changed the rule and went back to the original rule? only journalists' opinion counts now, no more african voting for the player he wants to be.

N'Golo Kante deserves the Balon d'Or for single-handedly winning the premier league.

fucken kek