Handegg outdraws soccer at the Mecca

Was this expected???

Also......APOLOGIZE.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-30/the-nfl-is-losing-to-english-football-in-the-export-game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That depends on the match-up quality of that last divegrass game. I'm sure irrelevant sports clubs like Man U and Arsenal can out-seat Browns-Shitskins in DC.

Not even a soccer fag and I think this doesn't matter. Who gives a shit?

fuck the NFL for playing these games outside our glorious country, let the yuros enjoy their divegrass shit

You yanks should be arrested and give an official apology for sending shit like the Jaguars here.

The circus gets a lot of visitiors when it comes to town too.

last England game was a shit 1-0 game against Slovenia

bit different than a gimmick game twice every year

Famous franchises like pats, giants, packers sell out the games. That's why we send the rams and the jags.

yeah they get about 1000 less people ;^)

everyone hates the national team for obvious reasons

>England's last soccer match there

Last I heard, England matches don't get great attendances. UK anons would know more about this, though

Why is the EPL doing so much better in the US than the NFL in the UK?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-30/the-nfl-is-losing-to-english-football-in-the-export-game

>get 8 home games once every 365 days
>play one of them overseas
I'd be incensed if I was a Jags season ticket holder

well they have about 5 times the population. so really, it' not going as great as nfl in the uk.

BTFO

UK only has like 65M people. The scheduling also probably doesn't help. Most NFL games are on past 9pm GMT.

Yeah pretty much, the national team fucking suck at the moment and play against trash with surprisingly pricey tickets.

This is a meme event that only happens a couple of times a year.
Most other football events at Wembley(cup finals, spurs in their champions league matches this season) pack the place.

Depends on the match. But yeah, shitty qualifying games against minnows and friendlies v non big name teams teams get rubbish attendances. I remember a few years ago a womens international match had higher attendance than a mens match. Rugby internationals generally get higher attendances as well, despite playing in a slightly smaller stadium.

Crowd is full of Europeans and American expats. Most people in the crowd are casuals. Like international football actually. Don' pre-season futbol games get 100k+ attendance in America (and Australia). I'm sure that means a great deal.

I, too, would rather watch a handegg game than an Englel NT match.

No bully pls ;-;

Probably because of away fans and them keeping seats vacant in order to hold back the beef.

>1 in 6 Brits watch burgerball

ahh yes

There's like 10x more people in the US, retard

ònly that one single game that is taking place in the UK

only 5x as many

and it's still amazing, how much more viewership meaningless EPL friendly games in the US get than actual meaningful handegg games in the UK

also, here are the attendance stats

>Don' pre-season futbol games get 100k+ attendance in America (and Australia). I'm sure that means a great deal.
Excellent comparison. Thank you, user.

what is NOVELTY FACTOR

dumb amerilard

The NFL would play a game in your backwater shithole country if your people could afford a ticket.

England NT probably has the best attendances in world football.

But it's all relative; ]no one in any country gives a fuck about international friendlies or shitty qualifiers against literal who teams.

I went to the first 3 Wembley NFL games. This isn't English people deciding to go to American football games this is european based American businessmen and armed forces, so its pretty expected for 80k+ to be there

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

They do worse things, such as playing in the US.

ayy lmao

16m people in the uk watch NFL? those stats are horeshit.

top wew

Status

[ ] not told
[X] told

Only beta closeted homosexuals watch football, the alpha men progressed to rugby or other contact sports like BJJ or MMA.

hahahahahahha

Top bantz

>BJJ or MMA.
>Alpha

>soccer will die in your lifetime

;^)

P E R C A P I T A

Do they get tickets to the London one too?
It might be a nice getaway from being a Jags fan.

>giving a fuck about international football
was there moar people there than at the FA Cup final?

I thought you brits said handegg was garbage?

Norway answered OP's query better than I ever could

will there ever be an inter-continental pro sports league and what sport will do it first?

>mma alpha
They roll on top of each other for 20 minutes

I highly doubt that since we are getting more spics chances are soccer will be more popular here in next decade.

>inb4 e-"""""""sports""""""

DELETE THIS

I think it would be cool to have some russian and scandinavian NHL teams

The KHL is doing that now, Europe and Asia

86,000 people turning up to watch the shitty England side v Slav fc is impressive, you could say insane.

"the Mecca" of world football is Madrid or Barcelona no londonistan

>what is the champions league

ABSOLUTELY UNDENIABLY BLOWN (B-B-BLOWN) THE FUCK OUT

>>will there ever be an inter-continental pro sports league

>What is The Champions League.

>>soccer will die in your lifetime

No. Luckswing will die with all the Baby Boomers. It can't come soon enough.

This is a one-time event versus something that happens often. The only thing I'm surprised about is the fact that both football and soccer games aren't selling out in this stadium.

Rugby, you retard

It was like the first game after the Euros it takes a while before the fans start trusting the national team again, I remember the first game at Wembley after the World Cup (>1 point) and the stadium wasn't even half full.

CHI

>Responding to German flag with CHI

You are a special type of stupid aren't you.

He's answering the German's question dumbass. No wonder you have social autism when you can't follow a conversation that's written down for you.

>champions league
>intercontinental

brutally retarded posting

How many more EPL games are there compared to the NFL?

Jags will be legit in 2-3 years. They built their team the last couple of years the right way in rebuilding and will bring quality teams to London soon.

you know, anal sex is a contact sport and possibly the most alpha sport known to man.

marmite holocaust

They've been saying that for 3-4 years now, "we'll be good in a few years we're building" and then they continue sucking.

I thought EPL games barely manage to get 200k viewers... where are these stats from. Also I struggle to believe that many people watch NFL in the UK

More games

last game at wembley was a friendly against portugal btw

this

Super Rugby already hast teams in Australia, NZ, South Africa, Argentina and Japan.

except hes not, mexicans dont give a shit about the EPL, especially if a mexican isnt playing in an EPL team.

Given that England are shit and tickets for a friendly are upwards of £60 that's not surprising. Spurs got a higher attendance against Monaco tho

Based Norway bringing the heat.

>BJJ
Blow Job Jungle?

>American meme sports will die in your Lifetime, whilst superior English sports like football, rugby, cricket and golf will take over the world

fucking roasted

The numbers will be dropping soon.

BY JOVE ITS LIKE ANOTHER VIKING INVASION

apehoop will never die at this point

please tell me you're a dentist la

actually, some uefa members are located in asia.

They watched at least 1 minute so they are counted

> cricket
> sport
You're funny

The MLS believed in the same meme and created Chivas USA. That went well. Soccer in the USA has a broad base, but if I had to point out a singular unique demographic among its audience I'd have to pick hipsters.

If anything will grow faster than other sports due to popularity with Hispanics, it'll be baseball.