Official Cleveland Indians @ Kansas City Royals Gamethread: 161/162 Edition

This is it lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/MLBStreams/comments/55jg0l/game_thread_kansas_city_royals_vs_cleveland/
twitter.com/Indians/status/782674210615398400
youtube.com/watch?v=qwrKccgVKBs
twitter.com/CoryO24/status/714609366691753984
twitter.com/BauerOutage/status/782700983340130305
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lets go

Lads...

They did it! subedition
Yanimal subsubedition

Been a great year lads, let's close it out

Go Tribe!

YAN

KIP

Get him home lads

Welp

Hey Indians bros. Good season. Loved watching it all. It was a wild ride. Lets get comfy and enjoy this last game.

>no cleveland stream

Sounds good. Really don't want them playing on Monday though.

Time to answer back with run(s) pls

Did you try all of these? I'm on mobile right now so I can't check if STO is one of them
m.reddit.com/r/MLBStreams/comments/55jg0l/game_thread_kansas_city_royals_vs_cleveland/

Why would they play Monday? They are up 7 games and this is the last game of the season.

I will be rooting for your guys this post season.

Not a good response...

Yeah, all KC

If Jays, O's, or Indians lose today then Indians will have to play Tigers on Monday, last Thursday's game was rained out. Determines WC and ALDS seeding.

>Yeah, all KC
That sucks.

>Not a good response...
Ugh no kidding. Hopefully Tomlin can settle in until we can actually get a >RISP hit

>Hopefully Tomlin can settle in
Maybe! Bats need to pick him up.

OHHHHH I'm dumb. Well as much as I don't want the Royals to end at 500 after this roller coaster season its better than what I was expecting after the injuries and the WS exhaustion. What is needed if the Royals win for the game tomorrow to not happen.

>Indians and rest of MLB playing for playoff implications
>Browns trying to avoid 0-4
>Cavs scrimmage for your 2016 NBA Champs

My brain is over-stimulated trying to keep up with it all.

Yeah, Hud is an acquired taste but he knows his baseball. The rest of the broadcast family are pretty based, though Joel can go and stay go. He is a chode.

YANIMAL
A
N
I
M
A
L

Welcome back!

It's a must win for the Tribe, a loss here automatically requires a monday game with the Tigers UNLESS the Tigers lose. Don't worry about it though, Royals should play their heart out, let's have a good game. And better luck next year, those injuries really fucked you all.

THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE THE YANIMAL IS LOOSE

Oh I was just saying it sucked cause he didn't have STO as a choice. I'm pretty sure your broadcast is much better than ours.

OH MY GOD I JUST TUNED IN, WELCOME BACK YANIMAL

>TFW UNIRONICALLY ALMOST TEARED UP

Ahh, as I said though Hud is tough to get used to, especially if you are an outsider to the Royals broadcaster network.

That one was for hue

>I'm pretty sure your broadcast is much better than ours.
Well... I wouldn't say that, but it is the last game.

We all did huebro

What are your broadcasters like?

Just going off a rating Fangraphs did a while back based on reader polls. Manning and Underwood are average but entertaining at times.

Underwood and Manning. Basically this Underwood oversells hits/calls often though and tends to mess up players.

Alright lil cowboy, double play here

Yeah that's the worst thing about Underwood. Especially when he gets a bad read off the bat and before the ball comes into view you think it's out.

WHEW close

Insurance runs please

Nice DP

KC Bro, what do you think Royos are keeping the band together and resigning in the offseason or are they going full rebuild mode?

I'd think they'd be tempted to take the Giants approach and keep as much of the WS winning team as possible, regardless of money.

twitter.com/Indians/status/782674210615398400

Based Hammy

I might be a bit hard on ManningWood just because it's hard to compete with Hammy.

JOSE

That's a good point. I think Rosey gets a bad rep sometimes too because it's tough to compare.

kek, wrong thread

>mfw LOB

Rosey is too deadpan is all. He's a great stereotypical announcer but you can tell how much Hammy loves the game and the team.

Cleveland has great radio and TV guys in general. Hammy, Jim Donovan, John Michael and Fred McLeod are all great. ManningWood and Rosie are in a lower tier for sure.

BABYFACE WITH THE GLOVE

>McLeod literally crying as he make the game over call in game 7

I tear up thinking about it

youtube.com/watch?v=qwrKccgVKBs

It's funny when Rosey tries to do a Hammy-type call but it comes out all awkward. If you've ever seen the Target lady character on SNL he sounds just like that.

John Michael isn't bad at all, though he has the same issue as of being compared to Joe Tait.

All-time great call. You could tell it meant just as much to him as it did to us.

QUALITY AT BATS ONLY

Well money is an issue. The Royals are getting buttfucked by their broadcast contract. A large number of players have 2017 as their Arbitration year. The broadcast contract ends in 2020.

I would like to think the Glass family would work with Moore but money is going to be the selling point. Moore certainly will try, in the end it is up to the players where they want to play. A lot of them like the Royals but I doubt many will give them the discount that Gordon gave.

Boy, I hope though.

Fuck

This is why quality at bats matter

This is the Royals payroll right now. While 2017 is going to be tough, 2018 might make them have to rebuild. Look at all the free agents. 13 and all of them are the core of the team, minus Gordo.

As much as I want them to keep as many as they can it will be difficult.

Response run(s) pls

I can understand getting fooled on that one. I was too.

Fugg

Gonna need some rally ice cream lads

>these ABs

Welp

The Indians MO lately: jump on starters early, get 1 or 2 runs hopefully. Starter gets high Pitch count. Strand RISP. 3rd inning onward, first pitch and less than 4 pitch outs. Pray to God for a late innings rally.

RUN(S) PLS

Please score runs

>one pitch

STOP IT

Walktana

WALTANA KIPBLE COMBO

You guys are sweating this game hard but I am too even if it is just the game that decides if the Royals end over 500 and has no postseason ramifications.

Sac fly pls Frankie

FRAN-SAC-O

Da sac fly king

We're greedy. We want home-field and not to have to play tomorrow.

This could be the last time you see some of these guys, would be nice to finish on a high note.

Well. Most of them are on through 2017. See . But yes this could be the last year for Hosmer. His contract is in arbitration next year. Same for Duffy, Dyson and, Herrera.

2018 is going to hurt though.

JRam been a little impatient lately too

Why not bring in Miller to start the inning? Tomlin did his job.

Tito probably figures it'll boost his confidence. But yeah I'd go Miller time.

Haha, right on cue Tito

There ya go

Oh my God that's so nasty

>6 pitches
>2 outs

Nice.

is it time to call for the check?

>one pitch

FUCKING STOP IT

Ugh, Boston tied it up

Please close this out Chicken Al

Chicken Al pls close this out

Lad...

Im drinking and forgot it was a home game. sue me.

I saw that lel

No judging here

Please Chicken Al

Pls close this out

Just get the out. Don't worry about Gore.

DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO DON'T RUN ON BIG BERTO

ROBO
O
B
O

BASED BERT

GG Royals, good luck next year.

We're going for the Comedy Central WS Dynasty

GG Indians bros. Good luck in the postseason. I'm rooting for you.

BIG BERTO
I
G
B
E
R
T
O

WINDIANS

GG Royals. Looking forward to competing again for the ALC crown next season.

So if the Tarana blow Jays win we won't have to play the tiggers right?

Yes, O's already won, and Jays are leading. It also means >we have 2nd seed, HFA

Jays- Red Sox is on TBS if you have it btw

twitter.com/CoryO24/status/714609366691753984
>March 28, 2016

Woah.

twitter.com/BauerOutage/status/782700983340130305

topkek