twitter.com/ShantaRonaldo/status/782209322537320448
youtube.com/watch?v=k4GQv5OMk_w
youtube.com/watch?v=yet2Q0M32GQ
strawpoll.me/11351471
strawpoll.me/11351671
strawpoll.me/11354458
thesportspredictor.com/#/predictor
thejack.army/threads/the-deed-is-done.12512/
mlssoccer.com/post/2016/05/18/bob-bradley-im-same-level-managers-klopp-pep-ancelotti
skysports.com/football/news/11095/10604277/tottenham-are-strong-contenders-for-the-premier-league-title
reddit.com/r/MLS/comments/55n64h/swansea_city_hires_bob_bradley_after_axing/
theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/03/west-ham-accused-sex-discrimination-chairman-ladies-team
skysports.com/football/news/11661/10604261/ref-watch-laurent-koscielnys-winning-goal-was-correctly-awarded
sofascore.com/germany-u17-england-u17/Zbjsfcj
twitter.com/agomes_47/status/782969088272437248
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6MkmonoaSw
youtube.com/watch?v=YAZnyE-I7dg
youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2D7-nezwY
youtube.com/watch?v=5YyUrlxnFww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do I quickly kill myself

Boring weekend for results

>de gay

COYS!

helium tank

Celta Vigstanbul is on.

Barca wins lol

How did sissoko play alongside Wanyama?

Pick a side to fight for in Syria la, and actually go there and get involved in some fire fights

they're even getting the dive pen a la starfish

SI ERA PENAL

Interesting game 2bh

Try and fight me, you'll be sure to get killed

Put in a great shift, couldn't really be faulted

Go to america

become a liverpool fan. they'll happily crush you against a fence. if not, you'll die from being cancerous soon enough anyway.

Should I have not made this thread, since international break, or is it still active?

SeeCome to america and get shot

Sissoko is very noticeably not as technically gifted as the rest of the team but he's an amazing athlete and he works extremely hard. Wanyama is really GOAT though. Surprising me desu, thought he was another Soutampton meme.

twitter.com/ShantaRonaldo/status/782209322537320448

I am sure we can shitpost the thread throughout the intl break

such a nonce

Last two games he got early yellows and went on to be faultless, not even getting close to a sending off.

le puts in a shift man

youtube.com/watch?v=k4GQv5OMk_w

Mario Balotelli scored a late winner and was sent off as Nice beat Lorient to return to the top of Ligue 1.

The Italian produced a sublime curling strike in the 86th minute to restore his side's lead and was booked for removing his shirt in celebration.

In added time, he was dismissed after being shown another yellow card for a clash with Lorient's Steven Moreira.

>71641873
>"Siuuu"
>not TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Don't like Eric Andre or Adult Swim shite in general but

youtube.com/watch?v=yet2Q0M32GQ

>this sounds like a Diplo song
this made me kek

>Ter Steglel

hahahahhah that header fucking ter stegen

Kek, what a comedy goal

Looks like joining Nice made him good, but I still don't want him in the nt

>"la" liga

it's cuz you're racist

People always talk about Ter Stegen as if it's an inevitability that he'll turn into a Manuel Neuer 2.0 type god but has anyone considered that he just isn't that good, and never will be? Germany alone has multiple keepers better than him

>and was booked for removing his shirt in celebration.
lel

>yfw balo is winning ligue 1 by himself

reminder that Denis Suarez is the future GOAT

4-3
This is a fucking great game.

holy shit I didn't realise PSG were 4 points behind

Evian Thonon-Gaillard's brave Daniel Wass was better than any barcelona midfielder tonight

>nerman

>barca plaing 334 with andre gomes as cb

yeah turns out Emery is a meme cup manager and was actually holding Sevilla back

Looks thick. Solid. Tight.

lel

>villel going to sack di matteo

beiang a CL winner really means nothing

>the era of meme teams is over
damn

>implying spurs won't meme all the way

>implying they aren't legit contenders

>he doesn't see tottenham in 2nd place

>5 minutes injury time
>2 injuries within that time
>Blow the whistle on 95 minutes on the dot

La Liga officials are so shit.

>Ter Stegen giving two free goals
>Bravo blooting the ball away because Spurs dared to press City unlike all the other pussies
Can we end this 'Need a keeper who can play the ball' meme?

The "is Spurs a meme team" debate is one that's too intense for me at this time of night lads

strawpoll.me/11351471

vote as many times as you like, i don't care

But arse are still there

So the refs have been told that Arselel win the title this year right?

>literally no one giving chelsea a shout

I didn't either because I think it's gone (and I'm probably the most pessimistic footballfan on this entire board), but god damn it really is over already isn't it?

Yes. All that's left now is for abramovich to pull out and that's the end of Chelsea

>glen johnson for england

literally didn't even realise he was still playing football. wtf? who does he play for now?

>mfw i fucked up on Liverpool

Stoke, he's actually played pretty well

>Johnson
>Shitgard

Southgate really doesn't want the job does he?

Did Janssen play? How was he?

>not knowing every player in the prem

Look at this fucking pleb. On the other hand I've become so consumed with the EPL I'm not even 100% sure who plays for my local team anymore. You may say a lot of things when it comes to the british, but they've sure cucked Europe out of their local fans.

he played about 2 minutes at the end. trod on the ball a lot and lost possession like a donkey

Should I follow CSL lads? there's a team no more than 10 minutes away from me, and it's much less expensive/painful to watch that than to watch the MLS team in town, but it's much lower quality.

I think I'd rather go back in time and kill Saville rather than Hitler

fuuuuuck I missed it

>Man Utd 1 - 1 Stoke

the fuck you on about m8?

I missed the first half. Wish I hadn't watched it at all. Louis seems fucked over it all

>implying villa away fans aren't based

strawpoll.me/11351671

pls respond

>Liverpool fans were unironically planning to celebrate being 3rd going into the IB

NOT SO FAST BINDIPPERS. LONDON AND THE ONLY RELEVANT NORTH CITY REPORTING IN.

>wba
>eplel
>741

>bradford city
>league 1
>1977

what is this and why aren't man utd on there?

What is dis?

>Mikel

his name now is John Obi

>Millwall
Kek, super scary bunch :>)

How long until motd2

which team will have the most injured players after the international break?

They probably thought they'd be second

Travelling fan attendance

WBA should be deducted 5 points 2bh

and then another 5 for employing Tony Pulis

'bout 3 bings

Arsenal FC

Why did >we have to sell him lads? Why do >we have to sell everyone with a fucking talent?

I miss mata lads

>Sturridge
>Mata
>Lukaku

Bamford is probably the next messi

>Josh Widdicombe has his own show

Just liquidate the BBC now for fuck sake

Gingers are part of the diversity quota m8

>tfw no mata
>tfw no kalou
>tfw no >torres
>tfw no lampard
>tfw no drogba
>tfw no joe and ashley cole
>tfw no carvalho
>tfw no essien
>tfw no makelele

should have started watching footy before 2004 m9

Pretty sure it's the Algerian on another proxy.

Anyone have that one webm of the scousers in the crowd? Where the guy stands up

Because he was premainjured and because Di Matteo prefered Bertrand and Malouda over him.

In 2004 I was 9 year old and didn't even know football was a thing outside of Norway. I played football for fun and watched my local team every now and again with my dad. One year later english football shilling had gotten so string in Norway I eventually started watching it. At the time I was naturally oblivious to what a league table actually meant and started rooting for the team no one else liked because they really appealed to me. I probably started getting seriously consumed by the club and league in 2006 when I was 11. Since then it's been a hell of a ride. You have every right to call me a bandwagoner, but tell that to the child that chose a team without even understanding all the rules of the game or knowing what a league table is, not the adult that still stands by his random decision as a child. At least I'm loyal, not even the most ABC Englishman in the world can take that away from me.

And another thing. Why do I see so many British flags in gamethreads on Cred Forums when you could all easily go to the games yourselves? I know I would go every game if I even lived remotely close to Fulham.

laughing at Chelsea just isn't the same now that mouyes is gone

laughing at United isn't fun because their fans seem to have accepted their place outside of the top 4 because they're perpetually in transition

and liverpool are good now so I can't laugh at them, as are spurs

where did the memes go

Do you know how fucking much a match costs m8? I can only budget one a month and that's becoming a stretch now I'm trying to save money

>being an arsesperg

#triggered

lmao nigga that shit was poetic

Invest in a season-ticket and you wont have to worry about it every week. Or are you one of those uneducated fucks that still live with your parents?

Not even mad, I'm just telling my story in the hopes that at least one person will understand why I support a team thats notorious for bandwagoners.

>Or are you one of those uneducated fucks that still live with your parents?
that sounds pretty mad mate

the fact that I don't live with my parents is the reason I can't afford a season ticket.

My job just doesn't pay very well

I can see that tbf. Sorry about that, I don't know what got into me. I just don't like these "taxes are theft" while living of welfare/parents fags on this board and somehow put you in that box.

I get to 7-10 games at Stamford Bridge a year, and a few away games (which are always better). I still can't afford a season ticket though. I just buy a membership at the start of each season, which gets you priority and a few quid off each ticket you buy, meaning the amount I go to saves me money in the long run, without decimating my bank account.

>Glen Johnson
>2016

Is this the future that awaits us?

Pls just get a foreign manager, there's a reason no English manager has won the PL

>this mad as fuck Chelsea Norwegian
Don't get so triggered over shit talking man

Last nights MOTD was such shit especially when shearer decided glenn "fuck disabled people they deserve it" hoddle should be manager

Does Hoddle still believe in faith healing and all the superstitious shit?

What the fuck is going on with the English FA, that last squad looks horrid.

Sooner they get outed as corrupt fucks the better. It's a gentlemen's club there, bunch of old men who are all friends giving jobs to the boys and swimming in cash.

Meanwhile fans are fucked constantly, and the England team gets worse and worse with each generation

That's the way it seems. The squad seems to keep regressing.

Its treason, those pompous cock sucking cunts.

I'd just get rid of all the old bastards and start anew.

get townsend, some of eddie howes men on board and get the likes of gary cahil out of the fucking XI.

Manchester United's "beautiful" football against Stoke should have been rewarded with a big win rather than a 1-1 draw, said manager Jose Mourinho.

Joe Allen's goal denied United victory in what Mourinho described as his side's best performance of the season.

"It could have been one of these fat results," he told BBC Sport. "It could have been 5-0 or 6-0.

>Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster (Southampton), Joe Hart (Torino, on loan from Manchester City), Tom Heaton (Burnley)

Defenders: Ryan Bertrand (Southampton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Glen Johnson (Stoke), Danny Rose (Tottenham), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), Kyle Walker (Tottenham)

>Midfielders: Eric Dier (Tottenham), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Michail Antonio (West Ham), Jesse Lingard (Manchester United), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Dele Alli (Tottenham)

>Strikers: Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Jamie Vardy (Leicester)

How come all the top English players play in England, as opposed to Germany or Spain?

because english players are massively overvalued and overpaid because of the money in the league. to sign the top english players youd have to pay 100m. ross barkley is shit but everton would only sell for 50m.

>implying english clubs will sell for cheap

The only reason spuds got dier for cheap is because he was in portugal.

>being this edgy

not enough good ones to go round, and epl teams have to fill their quota so they cant get rid of the ones they have

Because, in England, if you're English and potentially become a 1st team starter, you get a massive price hike. This goes up even MORE if the buying club if English as well.

The reason is, in England, you need like 8 players who were boring in England, or who have had 3(?) years of training at an England club prior to being 21. This means, a quality English player will count as one of those 8 AND will actually be good enough to start, meaning you get £50m+ players.

So, when Spain, France, Germany, Italy or Portugal come calling, they're told to cough up £50m+, because the selling club LOSES one of their mandatory 'home grown' players to another country. This makes then prohibitorily expensive and thus only players like Bale would ever leave.

Plus, of course, the desire to sell to fellow EPL teams so they can get another £20m out of a player who isn't even worth what they are at the moment. People meme'd about Lelbeck going to Arselel, yeah, he's shit, but £16m for a HG backup striker/winger really isn't a bad deal. Since he's better than the English youths they have.

Liverpool started this trend with Andy Carroll going for £35m. City picked it up.

>based a-league starts this weekend to save me from the international break

Villa sacked Di matteo

>le CL winner face

>mfw

>Glen Johnson
>Oxlade-Chamberlain
>Lingard
>Walcott
>Rooney

wew

>Only 3 central mids
hahahahahahahahahaa

strawpoll.me/11354458 /

>being this autistic

Watch either Sunderland or Man City play on the weekends. Will legitimately bore you to fucking death by halftime.

>big sam hopes to resurrect his career in the USA

he'll be regular sized sam over there. possibly even relatively slim sam.

>moyes
>boring

your thinkings?

>Di Matteo

arsenal are really shit desu. doubt theyll finish top 4

I'm a Houston Dynamo supporter, looking to get into an EPL/Championship club... I've narrowed it down to West Brom or Norwich City. Help me brits, who should I throw in with?

I briefly considered Crystal Palace and the Spurs but meh, I keep coming back to these two.

west brom

best brom desu

norwich are never coming back to EPL

Just to warn you West Brom are the most boring team in the league

They seem like a fundamentals club, I appreciate that.

I'm sure they'll be back, it's a question of when. DESU I find watching championship football just as or more entertaining as the PL.

Would anyone want to make an argument for why a Yank should support your club?

just watch some random epl games and see who you take a liking to

>tfw >our striker's dad looks like liam neeson

>international break

Works well for me 2bh

Gives Villa time to find a new manager.

>win copa libertadores 3 times as river on fm
>lose 1 game to boca and get fired

what did they mean by this

you should apply for england manager lad

>According to Mikel who spoke with thenff.com, he is shocked at reports about him being injured. "I don't know where the story about my being injured came from. I have no injury. All the other players and myself are fit and ready and we are determined to start the World Cup race on a winning note," Mikel told the team's Administrator, Dayo Enebi Achor on Saturday.

Are we getting some nice drama for the break?

why do new followers always ask other people who they should support? watch and decide for yourself

Are we the most evil team in the league now? I'll just let you guess who I'm referring to.

Where the fuck is the guy on the back post going?

because it gives interesting perspectives on the personal histories of other supporters and their whys and why nots. Seeing what responses you get from one club or another colors your impression.

As you well know, supporting a club is not just liking the players and style of play, you have to like the certian je nous sais quoi of the supporters and the "spirit" of the club... it's not like picking a wall color. "oh bruv just look at the buckets and pick one"

Let's not forget you are an indecisive guy who need someone to tell him what to like, and you enjoy the (you)s and the attention when people answer to you.

thanks for the you my mexican friend.

>the Spurs
why do americans always do this?

Dunno, it's literally a meme "oh you're an american, you need to support the spurs"

That is an actual thing I've been told on multiple occasions. They weren't sure why either, it's just the "oh you're an American who isn't a big 4 fan must be a tottenham fan"

Jobcentre by the look of that.

Embarrassing.

IT'S JUST SPURS YOU FAT MONGOLOID NOT THE SPURS

>Di Matteo sacked

top fucking lel. Big Sam in?

you sound like a faggot dont bother watching football

Ranieri OUT
Conte OUT
Guidolin OUT

Only Mazzarri will survive the year.

Together with >the state of italian managers in english football

You must have had low job security for other reasons too. Were you very low paid, or maybe you sold a fan favourite player?

Kek, he literally started running towards the changing rooms expecting the ref to blow the whistle.

>thinking Ranieri will get sacked

he got them the title, get real

>sacking Guidolin
>replacing him with Bradley
Literally what.

He saw the two guys closing the short corner and went to cover whoever is in the bottom left.

He's probably been told to do that, strange as it looks.

i vastly prefer soccer anyway

That makes no sense. I thought you spoke English over there?

Elite opinion: Fifa 17 is dogshit

Is there a website which lets you predict the score of every game this season and then shows you the end-of-season table?

Yes

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck happened to Giggs?

[amerifat bandwagoners intensify]

WTF I'm a Swans fan now.

tbf i moved d'lessandre on because he was old and not contributing much and brought in a brazillian replacement so that didnt go down too well

The only game Swansea have had this season where they should have won but didn't is against Hull.

I can only guess there's been a player revolt again.

190stretchmarks on suicide watch

>Swansea win
>Englel BTFO USA USA USA

I hope he doesn't last long

So how long until refs are replaced with robots?

So now that Sunderland and Swansea are confirmed relegated who will be the third team?
I reckon it'll be Hull

>Clueless Yanks asking where Swansea/Wales is in England

>>Swansea win
Stopped reading here.

swansea for relegation desu

Offside, surely

They've gotta play Sunderland some time.

Burnley or Hull

>Sunderland
>relegated

pick one, those Houdini faggots escape every time

alternately
>swansea lose
>murrifats in charge of actual football coaching

Ox did not touch the ball, Koscielny kicked it onto his arms.

>moyes
>not killing blunderland this year
Pick 1

And why doesn't that count as offside? genuinely asking

Because you can't pass the ball to yourself user

Because Koscielny wasn't offside when Walcott headed it.

>it's a chairman hires his friend as manager episode

because he wasn't offside when the ball was crossed in, however the goal should've been disallowed for handball anyway

Giggs?

I am not sure if it counts as handball, he covered his face so it's probably not ball-to-hand.

Clearly what you need to stay in the Premier league

The ball was going high and wide without the intervention of his hands, it was handball

Hope they get relegated.
Also >Villa.

facebook com/ynfafootball/videos/1145936772109883/

why greentext villa? The manager has won 1 in 10 after breaking the championship record twice

Clearly he needed to go

Guidolin to Villa?

Yes. It's >Villa.
They're on the slippery slope to league 1.

No it would have hit his face and it actually did to some extent.

>Liverpool win the league
>That Munich cunt kills himself
>mfw

>swanshit

I still think Ox kicked it.

The only thing he managed to kick was Koscielny's foot.

but it was unintentional ball to hand, so no handball

imagine going on that sort of page voluntarily

Frame have a limited utility in these cases, there is too much time between one frame and the one before.

Bruce m8

lrl pls

After watching the United game yesterday I think Liverpool will beat them fairly easily. Their midfield left so many gaps pretty much exactly where Liverpool's attacking midfielders play that they'll get ripped to shreds if they play anything like they did against Stoke

clearly offside

see

What does that matter? He was offside when Oxlade-Chamberlain ""passed"" the ball.

Ox did not touch the ball, watch it carefully.

>they actually hired Bradley
>They fired guidolin on his birthday
The madmen

They quite obviously both touched the ball, judging by the direction the ball went.

Typical classy Americans.

Mental 2bh. They genuinely played well against 3 of the hardest teams in the league.

Granted they've had a shaky start but it's been 7 fucking games.

It would have hit his face anyway. The action was not deliberate and didn't change the flight of the ball.

Absolutely doopin clutch decision, scored on Guidolin hard there

American takeover means American patience means no fucking patience at all.

He kicked Koscielny's foot which is why he was limping after the ball bundled in. The webm is right there, focus on Koscielny's foot.

When was his last club side?

I disagree.

Well there's that then, let's talk about Bob Bradley.

Bonkers decision to fire Guidolin this early.
He'll end up at Sunderland within the rest of the year.

Westworld pilot was really good lads

At least it's an international break now, gives him longer before he gets shown up

thesportspredictor.com/#/predictor

For next week, should I put in Noble (plays in Crystal Palace) or Diomande (plays against Bournemouth)? This is just a placeholder, I'll see what happens for real next week after the break.

>yfw he signs his son

thejack.army/threads/the-deed-is-done.12512/

lads

LADS

>the swansea way

im fucking dying here

even more kek than the west ham way

What the fuck is the Swansea way?

if I had to guess based on their stint in the prem its to keep possession in your own half until the opposition fall asleep and then maybe score

>a sigh of relief from all the sunderland fans can be heard round the world, as it means they will somehow magically fucking avoid relegation again

has 190kg walked off a cliff yet

>Guidolin was sacked on his birthday
apex kek

>hands him an envelope with his name on
>he thinks it is a birthday card
>turns out to be a P45

mlssoccer.com/post/2016/05/18/bob-bradley-im-same-level-managers-klopp-pep-ancelotti

really gets the neurons firing

So outplaying and getting unlucky against two strong teams is a sackable offence now?

>Swansea's American owners, Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien, and chairman Huw Jenkins were particularly impressed by the way Bradley conducted himself during his time in charge of Egypt, dealing sensitively with the 2012 Port Said stadium disaster in which 74 people were killed.

Are the swansea owners planning something?

>those comments
I can't tell if they're being ironic or not.

Yeah, in 3rd

>Let's face it, Bradley would have gotten a LOT more chances and open doors as a manager if he were European. He is every bit as good as the best managers in the world, he just happens to be American...
It really makes you think.

>sell key players
>buy no-one
>struggle
>hurr a new coach ought to fix this

Really initiates cognitive processes.

Really gets the mind pondering

>Really? I mean, it's a little awkward for him to toot his own horn, but I can't say I disagree. His major flaw is that he's American... and bald. If he were English, he'd be managing in the upper echelons of the Football League, no doubt.
>+7

Arsenal's season this time round lads

I'd say to screencap this post in case I get it wrong and end up on a collection of shit comments with laughing pictures and smug anime girls, but I know that this year is truly our year

can't imagine the victim complex on an American Liverpool fan from Boston

Tottenhams season this time round lads

I'd say to screencap this post in case I get it wrong and end up on a collection of shit comments with laughing pictures and smug anime girls, but I know that this year is truly our year

>OK, Jeffries, who do we have applying for the job?
>The main candidate is Bradley, who has coached the US national team, led some MLS teams to the US Open Cup-
>No
>But-but why, sir?
>He's bald.

Yazbremski [score hidden] just now
As a Swansea fan, I'm 100% excited for this! Fuck you, you English twats.

Southampton's season this time round lads

No bully

>Swansea
>english

wew`

>Steve Bruce early favourite to replace Roberto Di Matteo as Aston Villa manager

What's the problem with Aston Villa? Why are they dropping so low so quick?

Chelsea's season this time round lads

he's got two upboats now

what a horrible website

cannot resist that claret and blue

hmm? Stev would be a solid appointment for them

Helping my nan today by doing her gardening for her.

Why haven't you helped your grandparents recently user?

They're rich.

link

We're all racists. Yes, the black ones too.

Does tending their grave count?

Actually going to visit them on Tuesday. Nice folks, very independent (they say that's cause of the holocaust lol)

It's short for Hotspur. The team is Tottenham Hotspur, not the Tottenham Hotspurs.

Here's your prize

I couldn't even finish reading that

skysports.com/football/news/11095/10604277/tottenham-are-strong-contenders-for-the-premier-league-title

>Tottenham moved in front after only 9 minutes, with Manchester City looking defensively vulnerable for the first time in the Premier League this season

kek

>Implying that wouldn't be a really good appointment

Might bring her to London in December when I head over for a match, see her kids and grandkids there.

probably because you dips call Houston Spurs "the Spurs"

what about "the Arsenal" or "the Villa" or "the Chelsea"

I don't think I can handle living in Brazil anymore

>yfw Balotelli knocks Liverpool out of the CL next season

>di matteoyes

"Are you a fan of the City or the United?"

Ox definitely got a touch on the ball

I know people say the Town. Pretty sure no one says the United, the City though I dunno.

>Manchester United’s £600m squad is most expensive in history

Fucking LOL.

One of the most abominable England teams in years.

people definitely say the City, as in "Up the City!" chants and things like that

Lets swap. I share similar feelings about Ireland.

GET IN HERE AND LAUGH

>Newcastle United
>Not Newcastle Town
>The Toon
JUST

You'll want to swap back in no time.

>Go give attention seeking faggot, attention.
No ta.

You go, I'll wait there

Are you from a big city? I was talking to a guy from Sao Paulo recently and he loved it there.

What the fuck is even happening at Villa.

For 2/3 of the game when we played them they were easily the best team I've seen so far this season, how did it all go so wrong.

>13 out of 23 are black
>11 are meme pacebabies

No, outside from a couple of big cities and beaches (if you're into that) it is like living in USA's bible belt, but with much worse economic situation.

I can imagine it's pretty bad in rural areas m8. Why don't you move to one of the bigger cities? I can understand emigrating completely being difficult but maybe a change of city might be good.

reddit.com/r/MLS/comments/55n64h/swansea_city_hires_bob_bradley_after_axing/

How's the bunda?

They aren't rural areas for the most part, it's just not a metropolis, there is a in-between there.

>Guidolin obviously was the fuckin problem

lmao enjoy your yankee relegation

Fine, but sadly not for me.

What's the political situation over there like after that Dilma impeachment? Are most people happy or upset?

I guess Brazil is just so fucking huge though.

I live in a small town in the countryside but there's 3 city centres within easy travelling distance for a night out and I can even get to London on the train in a couple of hours.

theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/03/west-ham-accused-sex-discrimination-chairman-ladies-team

not even sexist but isnt it a bit much to call not subsidizing the womens team discrimination ?

Splitting and cynical detachment for the most part, a disaster waiting to happen. We already had a military dictatorship in the last century.

I dunno, pretty much all football clubs are subsidised. Not that there's much demand for women's football.

Purely from a financial point of view it is probably worthwhile to fund the women's side though, as it's relatively cheap and could see some decent growth in the future.

I don't really live that far from Rio, but that city is utter trash.

>3000 Boro fans traveled all the way to London just to see them draw

It looks kind of scary purely from what I've seen of it in the media and films desu.

Not as much as scary as really dirty and chaotic.

OMG FUCKING LIVERSHIT FANS RIGGING THE GOTM!!!!!

IT MUST BE RIGGED. EVERYTHING IS RIGGED. Cred Forums TOLD ME ARSEKEKS RIG IT EVERY TIME SO LIVERPOOL MUST HAVE SUPER RIGGED IT REEEEEEEEEE.

GRAY OR STANISLAS SHOULD HAVE WON!

Except the two Arsenal goals ended up second and third. They tried to spam vote their goals and got btfo.

Anger :D

please delete this racist frog image

thanks

Apparent they're not really affiliated at all other than by name, but they should definitely still be helping them out for the pr side alone.

they're owned by the club but whu refuse to finance them so they leased its operating rights to a third company who are just in it for the profit

He's a good manager.

for ligue 2

Jesus. The sooner they get relegated the better

What profit can there even be.

>Wagner linked with the Villa job

Fuck off.

suprisingly much when you take all the ticket sales, pay the players little if at all and force them to pay for the own kit

Brazil, I feel for you. It's a sad thing to have lost faith in your people and your country. I'm going through similar things, but even at that I acknowledge my circumstances in Ireland are far more comfortable than those of the majority of Brazilians. Then again, these feelings go deeper than simple 'standard of living' metrics, as you probably know.

Fair point. It's a really short term view though when you look at what clubs like City are doing.

don't even say things like that

Wasn't he a composer? How is he managing a club?

Much deeper indeed.

Alan Shearer is right once again. Glenn Hoddle has one of the best winning percentage with the English NT so he should get a 2nd chance.

In fact I think Alan Shearer himself should be manager.

i agree, glenn 'kill all spastics' hoddle deserves another chance

>This Louis Theroux Savile documentary

jesus christ

He won't go at this stage.

And even if he did we could always offer the job to Bühler.

Shearer hasn't even done is badgers.

Jesse Lingard is probably the worst player to ever get called up for England. Can see Scotland doing us if buckteeth is in charge come the time.

Defo m8. Glenn "put the wheelchair bound retard in the bin" Hoddle was unjustly sacked and did a great job first time round.

Yeah, it was really fucking dark. The ending is spectacular.

you should go on Cred Forums where there's a load of """"men's rights activist"""" idiots defending him, and implying that the victims are lying.

Isn't that a couple decades old? Did he do another one?

England managers are too boring and emotionally stable these days, bring back Keegan I say.

I'll let someone else go desu.

Did another one, where he talked to some people close to Saville, and reviewed some of the old footage in a new light. There are some parts where you can't help but go 'How did nobody call him out on being such a fucking creep?'

He's basically gone back to try and work out how he (and most other people) were fooled by him for so long.

Got tickets to the Georgia game lads.
Post you're starting 11.

----randolph
coleman - keogh - clark - ward
--whelan - macarthy
hendrick - walters - brady
-------- long

who /internationalbreakdepression/ here?

>International football
>Ireland NT
'no'

It's okay Bob, you have 2 weeks to save Swansea.

Hey, what's up?

Sheit, I missed it. Going to have to check it out then.

How's life on the spectrum?

Not really since we're guaranteed to be top of the league for another two weeks desu.

Plus I'm gonna go watch England U20s on Friday.

Not much la, yourself?

where's will grigg

he's on fire so he can't play haha

probibly in the hospital getting treated for his burns xD

ETSUBATSU

He's burning in footballing hell.

I reckon Wigan will stay up desu.

I don't really have anything to back that feeling up though.

McClean
McClean McClean McClean McClean
McClean McClean McClean McClean
McClean McClean

>forest
>villa
>derby
>blackburn
>wigan

WHAT HAPPENED

I will love it if they bring back Keegan, love it

>forest
shit owner, choking the life out of the club
>villa
did you not watch last PL season? di matteo has been as successful as tactics tim
>derby
see forest. pearson was also shite
>blackburn
>shittily run, shit manager
>wigan
>shit team and manager

Obvious offside and handball. Stop kidding yourself.

Hasn't the Derby owner poured in loads of cash though?

Whats the ending?

James stop posting.

Football, bloody 'ell.

So has the Villa owner

Where you sitting? I'm behind the goal, few rows back from your man who paints in himself green like the hulk.

>be derby owner
>have good manager
>be having successful season
>decide you don't want any of that premier league moolah
>sack manager

Just saying, picking managers is mostly down to luck desu, at least he's putting money in.

The strangest thing about sacking Clement was that they decided to replace an inexperienced manager with someone with less experience. I doubt we'd have gone up automatically with him anyway

Some woman who was abused turns the interview back on Louis by asking him if he thinks he was being groomed by Saville.

And then they show him talking to the director when he thought the cameras were off.

>Some woman who was abused turns the interview back on Louis by asking him if he thinks he was being groomed by Saville.
That bit was great. Louis getting Louis'd.

honestly i can't blame them for wanting one more season in the championship to bolster their squad instead of doing a hull and going up with a shite team, but to sack clement was pure stupidness

His face when. Scary shit.
Mad bastard got away with it all too.

Enjoying the nice weather.

ETSUBATSUUUU

Are you implying they purposely didn't get promoted? Because thats not how real life works at all.

really makes you dab

>Mad bastard got away with it all too.
Seriously. The whole footage where he just openly gropes a girl with her mum standing there, or where he says he's an opportunist, or him telling the optometrist to send over the 'one with the big knockers and short skirt'. How did nobody call him out on it, in all that time?

Jerry Sadowitz did, plus a few other comedians, they all got shut down with legal threats though.

it was a curious situation, they didn't purposely sabotage themselves but preferred not to get promoted if it meant having a less strong squad than desired. their main targets that season were improving squad depth and refining the style of football but clement wanted to go for promotion regardless

>And then they show him talking to the director when he thought the cameras were off.

I missed that bit. Louis is a fucking Jew who lies and sets shit up. The guy edits to make shit seem worse to fit his narrative. The best bit? He doesn't seem to understand that he can't play the 'EVIL PAEDOPHILE REEEE' angle because Louis HIMSELF said that Saville was a great and wonderful man who did so much for so many and was great. Louis, you're a SHIT fucking reporter if you couldn't see that Saville was fucked. Even as a kid I knew he was creepy.

>b-b-but dressing in neon pink tracksuits with a cigar is his quirky gimmick xD

No, it's fucking weird. But, it was also a perfect disguise.

Louis is a shit reporter who somehow remains relevant by editing out him getting BTFO and thinks he's hot shit deserving Oscars for his ''''((((documentaries))))''''.

He didn't 'openly grope'. He hugged a girl, with her mum there. Both could have said 'stop'. They didn't. There is no crime there. Don't need to make shit up. Saville was a creep, a perv and a paedo. But don't make shit up and try and make it worse than it is just because it's footage.

Saville is a creep, but Louis is a shit journalist and has sailed on the coattails of his team who edits and shoots. He's about as a charismatic as a damp bag of hair that's been pissed on.

skysports.com/football/news/11661/10604261/ref-watch-laurent-koscielnys-winning-goal-was-correctly-awarded

>preferred not to get promoted
No, promotion was always the aim

>it was also a perfect disguise.
That's true, who's going to guess the guy dressed as a creepy pedo actually is a creepy pedo

Mate he was holding her lower back /ass area and pushing his crotch in to hers. And that was what he felt comfortable doing in public.

wtf I hate Louis Theroux now

I think a lot of innocuous footage of Saville is being reassessed in light of all the shit that came out desu.

>No, promotion was always the aim

>When Paul joined us last year we worked with him to develop a plan for the club which we asked him to embrace. It was clear in this plan that promotion this season was not the primary target. The priorities were building on the Derby way and style of football enjoyed in the past two seasons, adding depth and strength to our playing squad and developing and improving player and team performance."

>the story Simon Jordan tells about sacking Trevor Francis as Crystal Palace’s manager. “Trevor Francis didn’t take it very well,” Jordan wrote in his book. “He just sat there quietly and said: ‘But it’s my birthday’.”

God damnit I wasn't ready for this

going to hate Swansea forever for sacking based Guido on his b-day tbqh

Exactly.

What was once a "hug for the camera" is now "RUBBING HER ASS AND GRINDING HIS COCK INTO HER!!!". Perspective is a wonderful thing when combined with hindsight, huh?

Exactly. One of the most common things police and shit say is "paedophiles and rapists don't look like cartoon ones, they look like you and me". So making yourself look like a stereotypical paedophile rapist and making your entire lifestyle a creepy 'gimmick' which can be laughed off as 'oh silly Saville ;)' is the perfect disguise for a guy who is all those things lel.

Holy shit. I hope not. That fucking hurts.

Reminds me of Terry.

>avb got sacked after turning up to work with Xmas presents for staff

We need a "Day in the Life Of Trevor Francis" Edit of this.

and one for franny guido

>U17s: England 8-1 Germany

You can thank us later, Brazil

What? I can't find any of this online. You trying to trick me again?

different britbro but is this site legit
sofascore.com/germany-u17-england-u17/Zbjsfcj

Why do you get so upset over it? Hindsight is indeed wonderful

i hate Jewoui Frenchfag. Guy is a fucking hack. He makes Michael Moore like good.

oh it's the "le everything is autism" austrian

why are united so much better at whoring themselves out?

tbf Wigan have only just come up and were never on the same level people associate with Villa, Blackburn etc. They did well to stay in the Prem for as long as they did.

Neat. Shame it means nothing in the long run. They beat them 6-1 a few years ago.

What does 'featured club' mean? Or are you the Aussie Arsecuck fan?

and just to confirm since no news sites have reported it, here's a tweet from one of the lads who played in the match
twitter.com/agomes_47/status/782969088272437248
>buzzing to have beat Germany 8-1 and win Croatia Cup & to also get a goal and 2 assists !!

>Crystal Palace winger Andros Townsend has replaced the injured Raheem Sterling in the England squad for their World Cup qualifiers against Malta and Slovenia.

its from swissrambles post about arsenal's financial release

Because.

>played the full 90 against Spurs
>suddenly injured post match

Beautiful British name desu.

'''''''''injured''''''''''

He's from Gibraltar. So, yes. It is.

and also
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6MkmonoaSw

yea, but why are the only ones doing it?

So much Hmmm.

>stefan molyneux
laff

>he thought 'customers' was just a meme

Other clubs have TV Money and Betting COmpany sponsers now.
Don't need 1000 different sponsors like Utd have.
It's just branding and Ed Woodward being a slick jew salesman.

Ok, but you should be able to hold a conversation about him still.

It's fucking Malta anyway. Why didn't they just fill the squad with guys like Austin, Keane, Albrighton in the first place instead of the usual shitters that let everyone down.

Obviously not saying they should be regular picks but if they're on form then let them have a go especially over the likes of Cahill, Johnson, Rooney and Lingard.

>threw out the wrong milk

For fuck's sake.

because theyre football clubs and not indonesian maize snack marketing firms

good evening

His pride took a beating from Danny Rose.

other clubs are starting too now but United got a head start on everyone because the Glazers were one of the first owners to realise the opportunity they had

>Not having a cow in the garden for such emergencies.

its called having self respect, and respect for your fanbase

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2D7-nezwY

Fuck tha feds for shutting down KAT tbqh. All other public trackers are s h i t e in comparison. Now I have to learn to navigate Rutracker with google translate ffs.

the squad is a lot of chelsea and city so that'll be the highlight of their careers

>not milking your mother when you run out

Man Utd v Stoke highlights lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=5YyUrlxnFww

But I did. I explained why I don't like him.

Malta is being used for stat padding and allowing Rooney to try and get his total goal tally up. Not that he's likely to score ANYWAY. Should put Rashford up front with Vardy and stick with it. Obviously Kane + Vardy would be better but Kane is dead. The problem is managers chop and change too much. Kane and Vardy haven't played two consecutive 90 min England matches together.

I would also put Gibbs on the Left Wing, see how he does. Not like it matters. I saw bits of him on CL Highlights and he looked decent there. Not like Malta are a threat. Then again, >Iceland.

Malta should be for youngsters and borderline starters. With those who do well playing Slovenia.

I've just stopped watching movies and tv desu.

pirate bay is still up m8

>shrek being a full kit wanker

Why are Arsenal so poor at it? How the fuck are they behind Liverpool and those other 2 upstarts? Are they still tied into deals to pay for the stadium? Or do they just suck that bad?

extratorrent is fine

How bout I milk your big cock bb ;)

>using a honey pot

>anything for the team

good lad
you can now fully focus on reading all of platos dialogue

Small club

because liverpool and chelsea are worldwide brands that have won champions leagues and dont sell their best player every season

and city have fudged the books with their owners sponsoring them for tons

>Socrates pretty much going ">implying" for dozens of pages till his opponent is drained of the will to live
Would rather not

Yeah, I am going to give it a miss desu.

Sure I'll be able to find something to do.

i used ur mums honey pot last night pierre

>they have one for pool as well

Netflix

>pierre
More likely to be called Urs or Hans desu

you mong

here come dat goy

They say... he is a legnd

read a book.

Like the dark tower series.

Imagine signing for Man United, looking forward to playing at Old Trafford then told you've got to film a few shitty promos for stuff you don't care about.

KAT is still up. kickass.cd

its just a pirate bay mirror

Everything on the internet is a honeypot

Torrenting sites that were previously taken down certainly are.

ahh yes making an analysis of dozens of books just with one meme sentence

it was certainly a serious dissection of thousands of pages of platonic thought and not a throwaway joke, yes.

Cred Forums is the original honeypot

Theyre not players, theyre sales assistants. How else can the company earn money from its customers

>yfw Kosovo's first European Cup Qualification opponents are Croatia and Turkey
>yfw the security needed to maintain these matches
>yfw Kosovo draw Serbia (though in all likely hood, FIFA wouldn't allow this to be possible)

>(though in all likely hood, FIFA wouldn't allow this to be possible
They definitely wouldn't. They don't even allow Spain and Gibraltar to be drawn in the same group.

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead - great film.

Spain and Hot England are slightly more civilised than Slavs. It'd be funny as fuck desu. Though the whole Slav problem confuses me, ethnicity and all that jazz.

>Though the whole Slav problem confuses me, ethnicity and all that jazz.
Don't even try to understand it. Apparently that hate goes away, when it comes to stealing stuff together.

Tim Sherwood: Feb-Oct 2015
Kevin MacDonald (caretaker): Oct-Nov 2015
Remi Garde: Nov 2015-March 2016
Eric Black (caretaker): Mar-Jun 2016
Roberto di Matteo: Jun-Oct 2016

Getting close to crunch time here lads, should I go out or not?

>Di Matteo

Why would you?

Sullivan today on the OS.

Once again it was another complete sell out, and with 52,000 season ticket holders and 50,000 supporters on the waiting list, every game from now on will be the same. Chelsea is selling very fast as expected, but before that we must entertain Sunderland in front of another capacity crowd.

Any empty seats are down to our current capacity limit of 57,000, and we will also be launching imminently a ticket exchange which means any supporters who can't make a game because of holidays or travel problems can legitimately sell their tickets to other supporters.

WET SPAM

stay in and shitpost instead

Becuz I need to socialize. Been getting into a pretty depressing pattern lately. Go to work, come home, post on Cred Forums, go to bed. It's getting a bit sad at this point.

>tfw no more SdR
>tfw they made him give up his perfect record against women towards the end

For Saturday's game against Middlesbrough they claim that 56,864 people attended. Most people posting on West Ham United forums suggest otherwise. Are they suggesting that we almost sold out the ground and then one third of the people didn't turn up? Did they miss their train? Did they turn up to the Boleyn Ground instead and were queueing outside looking puzzled all afternoon?

We all know about the problems earlier this season regarding the sale of seats which didn't exist, and fights breaking out due to (what I have heard) are seats that have duplicate tickets printed for them. If West Ham United can not go back to the known logistics of this stadium and work out how to solve some of the above raised points then I fear we are in to become the laughing stock of football in this country.

Maybe if you paid for the stadium you could solve the problems

Russia can't play Ukraine
Russia can't play Georgia
Spain can't play Gibraltar
Armenia can't play Azerbaijan
Israel can't play any predominantly Arab countries
Ireland can't play Northern Ireland (i think)

I hope you all are having a good monday, are any non-burgers staying up for MNF?

>Russia can't play Georgia
Think they've changed that

>Israel can't play any predominantly Arab countries
Unless they make a world cup, we wouldn't see what rules they'd put in

>Ireland can't play Northern Ireland (i think)
You think wrong

haha no

Wasn't it pretty blatant too? I'm not sure if I watched that one.

15,000 tickets are allocated to corporate, most of them don't turn up but wet spam count attendance as tickets sold rather than bums in seats

It was, yeah. He was ahead by quite a bit, and then suddenly started losing sports and driving rounds to her.

No to having a good monday or no to watching MNF?

think everybody does tbf

both haha

Javell. Sosialiser i helga. Det er mandag for faen, du er ment på å sitte inne og runke etter at du kommer hjem fra jobb.

Qatar said they would welcome Jews and Israelis, but that's if Israel qualifies. And as long as Israel's in Europe, I don't think they'll qualify. Plus, Qatar's a shitshow,

What should the new /epl/ be about

I'm thinking 190kg

I'm thinking it should just be /pl/ like it should be

/bpl/ because swansea aren't english and some chink will post about the hong kong or indonesian premier league

Don't give them attention. International break edition.

Which Premier League though? There is dozens.

Yeh du har vell rett.

I don't know mate, we filled up a thread last international break iirc

ex-/patrol leader/ here

be prepared

why do you need a polish sports general?

Greek philosophers

How many are called simply "Premier League" though?

Neither of them are called the Premier League

Eternal Preston north end Love

Don't worry guys. Cred Forums is saved.

Martin Shkreli has contacted Hiromoot about buying it. Or at least becoming a co-owner.

Louis Theroux

Fuck it, I'm doing this

New thread

Բարձրագույն Խումբ (Armenia)
Bышэйшaя лiгa (Belarus)
[Sponsor name] Premier League (Ghana)
Úrvalsdeild (Iceland)
ליגת העל (Israel)
[Sponsor name] Premier League (Kenya)
[Sponsor name] Premier League (Kuwait)
[Sponsor name] Premier League (Malta)
[Sponsor name] Premier League (Jamaica)
[Sponsor name] Premier League (Nigeria)
[Sponsor name] Premiership (Scotland)
Пpeм'єp-лiгa (Ukraine)

Visst faen.

Yeah, saved. That guy certainly isn't going to bleed this place for every last dollar he can get out of it, then throw the empty husk away, ensuring that it can never be revived.