How did you do today patriots fans?

how did you do today patriots fans?

>tfw no brady

15-1 still has a pretty nice ring to it.

>3-1 without brady

feels good

can't wait for 18-1 :)

Dunno why we didn't start Garoppolo. All he had to do was play 1 game then he could heal the rest of the season.

Brissett is nowhere near ready to start and now that there was tape on him, he got BTFO

Do you think Brady was watching this and smiling a little?

>implying droopy dog face wasn't out-coached by based Rex

kek

I'm almost glad we lost. At least will shut up Brady doubters

I feel pretty good actually, Pats need to lose one early as to not get too pressured late in the season.

That Broncos game is almost a guaranteed win now

>Bongland
>"""""""""""we""""""""""

wew lad

Brady is still a system babby. Brissett was injured and didn't expect to play. Edelman would have won the game.

>tfw weekend rotation at the hospital so only caught some of the shitshow
How bad was it really? Third string qb and limited receiver usage outside of edelgod and it was only 16-0

We will go 18-1. (:

60 minutes of shit getting pushed in by the fucking bills.

did you see how absolutely butthurt Edelman was getting beat like a red headed stepchild by Darby all day? it was beautiful

Why do bongs like the pats?

it was bad, was real bad. don't bother watching any type of recap, just put this one behind us and move on.

I hate Rex Ryan so goddamn much what the hell

But they held the Bills to a touchdown and 3 fieldgoals how bad could it have been really?

>new england
little do they know it's mostly just irishniggers in those regions

>SEETHING

Let this be a lesson, this is the cost of cheating kids.

pats had a chance at winning but

>jacoby fumbled at the 10 so not even a field goal on that drive (-3 points)
>gostkowski missed a field goal (-6 points)
>bolden dropped a pass that could have been TD (-13 points)

A surprising amount of Portuguese too

cleveland is going to get absolutely destroyed

>pats had a chance at winning

literally when? they were out coached and outplayed at every second of this game.

77-0 incoming

>ten days to prepare
> shut out by a guy who spent his week making prank calls.

>ywn get paid to jerk off to feet and make prank calls

>3-1 without goat

>the cost

you actually retarded?

I blame two people for this bullshit

>The entire Pats starting defense

The fact this game wasn't 0-0 is a massive disappointment and it's all on them. This is the fucking Bills. The fucking RAZORCAKES and you cave this hard. But then again, you also let the Dolphins run train on you two weeks ago so maybe it's my fault for expecting something worthwhile.

>Jimmy Garoppolo

You've had plenty of fucking time to get your shit together and refused to start because you're a colossal pussy. We didn't pick you up to sit on the bench for as long as you fucking please.

Live in Buffalo, am Patriots fan. Had a few Bills fan friends talk shit. Had a few apologize and say they don't want to win like this. Several Bills fans concerned they couldn't put up more than one TD despite having the Pats D constantly on the field.

For me, we exit the Brady ban at 3-1, leading the division, with two good defensive efforts, one bad one, and one okay one. Bennett looks good, Blount looks acceptable, Brady will be fresh, the Broncos are the only tough game we have left. I'm thinking 13-3 and another Owl run seem like reasonable hopes. Too soon for any team in the NFL to have expectations, but hopes feel more and more justified.

If anything, the Garopollo thing keeps him from asking for a big contract while he sits on the bench for Brady until he plays out the rest of his career.

Bandwagon faggot

>multiple owls through cheating
>only downside is start this season 3-1

Yea you are a retard

At least the undefeated season pressure is off now, but holy fuck I have not been this angry in a long time. I want a 50 point blowout in the rematch

>That flag
>This topic

Been hearing that since I hopped on the bandwagon in 2001. Somehow it makes me feel better instead of worse. I grew up hating Bills fans in the early to mid 90s. Being a Pats fan is the ultimate schadenfreude.

Who else /rootingforthebuccaneers/ here?

You lost a game, because of not having your starting qb. BECAUSE OF CHEATING, literal retard detected.

Just because he'll get his doesn't mean he's not a huge bitch.

>flaccid

Shit birds can't win even with their starting QB

Technically the Bills control the division because they take it if both teams win out.

question. how do you end up a patsfag while growing up in buffalo? legit question.

>Live in Buffalo, am Patriots fan
You're a fucking asshole desu

Go Buccs!

Maybe we shouldn't aggravate his shoulder injury and make him injury prone when our GOAT QB is coming back next week

Nothing says "I couldn't be more ass blasted" than "I'm totally not mad at all about being shut out by the bills. Not at all. Perfect season pressure is off now."

Pats fans confirmed for most delusional fan base ever.

>old england
>we

BTFO

Did you watch the game? Belichick got completely outcoached the first one and a half quarters but this time he didn't have Brady to save him.

>patriots lose 31-0 to bills in 2003
>win superbowl
>Patriots lose by two scores to the steelers and lose their 24 game winning streak in 2004
>beat them badly at heins field in the AFC championship game and win superbowl
>Lose 41-14 against the chiefs in 2014
>win superbowl

See a pattern? All those losses happened early btw

i watched the whole game. every single one of your tears was equally delicious, patsfag.

so with brady we 4-0?

thank you for recognizing he is the goat.

>p-pls be butthurt you started 3-1 with your second and third string QBs
Pats haters are THIS desperate.

I live in Upstate NY as well. Why the fuck would anyone root for the Bills? Their fans are pieces of white trash garbage.

You guys are missing out on the 4D chess Bellichick is doing. Rex Ryan beat the Patriots so he feels like his season is won and can relax now while Bill will sweep through the rest of it. Bill is just taking a lesson from the Don

>nfl fans

>a single one of us not white trash garbage

>he doesn't know the difference between upstate and western new york

bahston sports fans are the most smug pieces of shit hogging air from the rest of mankind.

Quads confirm.

Back to your containment board man-drama fan
>>/asp/

>implying there's a difference between farmniggers and lakeniggers

>patsfags getting worked by the razorcakes

have sex

>pats win superbowl 51
>sox win world series in chicago
>bruins win cup in montreal again
>fuck basketball

easy to hate us.

Celtics have a promising young team with like a million draft picks for next year and the year after that.

They could do something if they could get passed the Cavaliers.

seek sunlight ya pencil-necked dweebs

hello police? this is walt patalks. i'd like to report a rape.

16-0 has a pretty nice ring to it.....oh wait

We already did that.

Dude it was a shut out, only shit teams get shut out.

went 3-1 without our starting QB and a crippled gronk.

>had a chance at winning

Except for that part where you need to actually score points to win.

Hated football as a kid, everyone loved the Bills. Massive local butt hurt when the Pats went to their Owl vs. the Packers and even more when they won in 2001/2002. The contrarian in me loved it, and it steamrolled from there.

>Now that there's tape on him
Is he a cat that can't function when tape is placed on his body, or does he just suck?

>TFW your team is so good there's a handicap introduced at the beginning of the season and they're still winning 75% of their games
>the only loss is with an injured 3rd string QB handing the game to the other team.