TIL that Muhammad Ali painted his friend Joe Frazier as an uncle tom, turning many against Frazier...

>TIL that Muhammad Ali painted his friend Joe Frazier as an uncle tom, turning many against Frazier. Frazier's children were bullied and he received threats. Ali promised that he would crawl across the ring and call Frazier the greatest if he beat him, which he refused to do after losing to Frazier.

what are some other examples of "greats" being complete dicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/55ikr9/til_that_muhammad_ali_painted_his_friend_joe/
youtube.com/watch?v=cfJzhTo64mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He apologized for it later, it was all part of the act my man. Had to get dat money and get in Joe's head.

Too bad it didn't work

He was a playing a character to sell the fight. Just business kid

Also every mj story ever

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/55ikr9/til_that_muhammad_ali_painted_his_friend_joe/
normies please go

The OG shitposter

Remember when Ali took out a toy Gorilla to shit on Frazier in front of a white audience?

exactly this. GTFO of here you fucking idiot. I could go on about why Ali was in no way wrong for the things he said but ill just leave it to Ali himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=cfJzhTo64mc

he converted to islam, that's enough to know he was a bad person

>TIL

>TIL

ali used to laugh at himself during his own ridiculous shit talking, he was a terrible actor.

>TIL

Don't you know that being a dick is a pre requesite for being great, beta nu male OP?

tl;dw "im a cocky negro with no respect for anyone"

Why are bongs always the biggest reddit posters?

beta cucck numale spotted lmao

>TIL

burr

I'M PIMPIN WEARIN LEMON, THATS JUST HOW IM CHILLIN

IM SMOKIN GRITS AND SELLIN CHICKENS CORVETTE PAINTED LEMON

thanks for the (You)'s

ur welcome m8

can I have your stereo now or do I have to break your teeth in?

But I didn't give you a (You) dummy, you did however

So you're upset that all the greatest boxers of all time are Americans?