LGTSS

TYBC

TYBC

TYBC. Have a good day.

dude's pretty legit, i like him

the ravens played and hung with a good team though, so it's at least encouraging outside of the fucking horrid offensive line play

TYBC

I'm officially declaring Oakland our rivals see you in the fucking playoffs you disrespectful bitches. I hope to fucking god that you somehow choke this game away and I don't even believe in god. How fucking dare a punter a fucking punter dance on our logo and do the ray lewis dance at that. How fucking dare some overrated shit wearing #52 proceed to do the Ray Lewis dance as well. I'll be on my way downtown to M&T to fight the first fucking Raiders faggot I see. Your team finally gets a little fucking good after like 13 years and you have the nerve to be cocky ignorant disrespectful shits. Fuck off

I'm glad Al Davis died

Raven's D is disgusting, I wouldn't be shocked at a Baltimore playoff push this year.

>You are so fucking mad right now

they need to do something immediately about the pass blocking

flacco was hit so much and i'm shocked he even made it out alive

THANK YOU BASED CARR
OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CARR

TYBC.

Yeah, and the Raiders pass rush isn't even that good. If you guys get Forsett back you can keep the D-line from pinning their ears back at least.

If Flacco had some time, old man Smith and Mike Wallace could be a dangerous combo.

You know what, I'll admit it finally, the dude is not only legit but will probably dominate this league for the next decade. I thought he was so-so his rookie year and last year was a fluke, but he's been playing at an elite level every game so far this year.

Congrats on your win today and congrats on finally having an elite QB Oakland, you better hope he sticks around after his rookie contract is up.

west actually ran pretty well, but the playcalling was retarded most of the game

second half they ran more, and surprise surprise, they almost won

>14 years without a winning season
Kek

Well good game Raiders. That offense is god tier.

Meanwhile Ravens Offense is not.

>fighting a Raiders fan

Enjoy getting shanked

I'm happy he died to as a Raiders fan for life. He was a mess near the end of his life

That's endemic of the entire NFL really. Even when the run game works they want to throw the ball. That final set of downs the Ravens had over a minute and two time outs to get about 15 yards.

Nevermind the draw play that just got them 10 yards they throw three straight incompletes. As a raidnigger I was sweating a draw play on that 3rd down because it probably would have landed Tucker right in FG range.

Alabama would booty blast either of these teams

TYBC

Were you even watching the game? Baltimore out gained them in every category, 2 of Oakland's touchdown drives came from inside the 25 and one was on the 7 yard line, the only reasons Ravens lost were accepting the Personal Foul penalty on Oakland's 3rd TD drive instead of making them kick a field goal and going for 2pts on their first touchdown. Baltimore lost on bad play calling, not Based Carr

The Ravens have great time of possession and when that is paired with Raiders utter shite defence it means the offense gets no chance. Only 2 drives the 3rd quarter lmao

honestly though carr probably would have found a way to drive them down the field in 40 seconds at the end even if baltimore retook the lead, I don't think he made a single average throw in the end there

>Baltimore lost on bad play calling, not Based Carr

>team needs a TD to regain lead
>30 seconds later Carr fires a TD strike

Almost the same shit that happened last year. 4th quarter Carr is a dangerous creature.

Maybe, probably, it took him like 90 sec to score the TD to take the lead. But for fucks sakes Flacco was asked to throw it 52 times how does that fucking happen, just run the fucking ball

I'm just saying Carr and the offense looks explosive.
But you are right bad play calling killed the Ravens and also shit clock management

He made good throws but he only thew for 200 yards

Ravens forced a ton of 3 and outs that game, raiders couldn't get the run game started at all and a few bad drops hurt carr. But when they had a short field or absolutely needed to score it seems like they could just do it at will. Didn't throw for a ton of yards but he was efficient as hell.

He made the throws he absolutely had to win. Any QB, especially these days, can put up a fuck ton of meaningless yards.

Also the Ravens completely annihilated the Raider's run game so they had to throw to get points.

You're stupid, shut up

>I'm glad Al Davis died

so are most raiders fans.

>That one >a fucking leaf, not thanking our Based lord and savior Carr

Enjoy eternal hell fire and lack of clutch you moose fucker.

>box score babby

Carr put on a fucking clinic today, Flacco did too for that matter but the Ravens line is trash compared to Oakland's

That's a convincing argument, you sure showed me. I said he made good throws, but he didn't fucking light it up, I would expect players like him to score on short fields. What's it like having a good team for the first time in 15 years?

ravens fan, bro

you just sound like a moron

>What's it like having a good team for the first time in 15 years?

Raiders had a solid team in 2011 until Josh Freeman died.

Oakland is like 11 for 12 on TDs in the red zone this year, best in the country.

Saying that you would expect a team to always score on short fields is kind of understating what Carr has actually done there so far.

>betamore

Like I said, he played well, maybe I'm just a little frustrated, more frustrated with Baltimore's play calling and decision making, whatever it was a fun game

>tfw your QB is white

Feels good

Thank you Based Carr

Thank you based Carr

TYBC

Raiders don't play short field football

Raiders pretty much have two drives:
>70 yard drive for touchdown (they're deadly in the redzone this year)
>0 or 1 first downs, don't break midfield, punt

It's frustrating since if they have a kicker with good range so just getting to the opponent's 40 basically puts him in range.

>all those 4s

TYBC

>If his brother didn't play on the Texans or had an o line that wasn't shit he could have memed around long enough to play against the Raiders and based carr
>the Carr brothers will never face each other in an owl
Imagine the memes

>9 TD to 1 Int on the season
>Raiders 3-1
Is he, dare I say it, elite?

P.S. Thank you based Carr

>the one INT was a tipped ball

Yes, Carr is elite.

TYBC

>Mexican raider fan.
Please go.

still an INT

I want to get a Carr and [another Raider, probably Mack but recently considering Crabtree] jersey some time soon. Should I get Carr in black, white, or white/silver?

THANK YOU BASED CARR.

TYBC

>I thought he was so-so his rookie year
You could already tell his rookie year he was going to be great. He just didn't have anyone to throw to.

>white
>Christian but not gay about it like Tebow was
>good guy
>family man
>based as fuck

I literally can not root for Carr enough. He's my favorite player in the league and I'm not even a Raiders fan, I'm from Colorado.

>Four (4) touchdowns today

TYBC

Derek would have destroyed David.

He's already light years better than his brother ever was.

dabid got memed on by the shitty texans team though. he never had a chance

didn't david mentor his brother about being a successful qb in the nfl all through high school and college?
i would say david was extremely important in dereks development as a qb.

I was about to /r/ that pic.

TY user and TYBC

If was any good he would have won a starting job somewhere else.

>tfw no beautiful and supportive Christian wife

TYBC

Gonna get his jersey but not sure if white or black. Which one bros?

I was thinking the same thing. Honestly I'm leaning towards the color rush jersey. The AFL jerseys are sick.

Just give the money to the hospital he helps.

>Six hours later, doctors discovered that Dallas' intestines were tangled and only surgery would be able to fix the problem. He was rushed to Children's Hospital Central California where doctors operated twice on Dallas in four days.

It's bizarre that the Raider Nation roots for this nice Christian guy who don't do nuffin.

>tfw Browns fan
>tfw we could've had him instead of Manziel

>Elite athlete
>Genius football IQ
>Natural born leader
>Christian
>Family man

Literally the most based quarterback in all of football. TYBC.

Nah...

I'm rocking my dad's Jerry Rice Raiders jersey. You'd be labeled a bandwagonner here in the Bay if they see you with a Carr or Mack jersey.

Famn I have an undersized Asomugha and McFadden in my closet. I grew up on the shitty Raiders and want to embrace the future.

Bitch, I got a Philip Buchanon jersey.

i fucking hate the faiders. carrs alright though

the color rush jerseys do look nice

I can get his jersey and donate

literally perfect

I'm not, Wang Li. I am a fan of the glorious Steelers, and this based nigga cucked the ravens hard, giving us a free way to the division title and eventually the Owl victory.