OFFICIAL TARDINALS CELEBRATION THREAD

The doyers are getting BTFO by the Giants meaning the st poois tardinals are ELIMINATED from the postseason

Eat sit lardinals
>tardinals
>lardinals

Tardinals tried to cheat and STILL missed the postseason

METH LAB EXPLOSIONS LIGHT THE MISSOURI WASTELANDS

stan musial and osCAR taveras are burning in hell

Half your "best fanbase" quit caring months ago, but the humiliation dish must be served

EVERYONE, LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED,
>tardinals

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BestFansStLouis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good thread

you've been waiting for this all year haven't you

>The meth-ridden cesspit known as the city of Shit Poopiss

lol

fuck saint pooie

>tardinals

LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP* LET'S GO GI ANTS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP*

PIRATES TAKE THE LEAD

DOUBLE HUMILIATION

Toasting in an epic bread

TYBPC

>LOSING TO LE ENCHILADA MAN

>lardinals

>when your team is so shit you have to celebrate proxy victory through other teams

Classic >resd

>Lgtss
>The urinals
Loving every kek tbqhwy fampias

Doyers based af keeping lardinals out

The Cardinals are the classiest organization in sports. And their fans are the best in baseball.

twitter.com/BestFansStLouis

>methniggers actually believe this

>101 wins 2015
>86 in 2016 AT BEST
Shit organization
Shit fans
Shit city

Daily reminder that Pete Rose is never, ever getting in the Hall of Famw

Neither is Shoeless Joe Jackson, but any baseball fan worth their salt doesn't care.

SHIT
LOUIS
METHINALS

>SHIT
>LOUIS
>METHINALS

GIANTS WIN!
GIANTS WIN!
GIANTS WIN!

Friendly reminder that Oscar Taveras is a murderer.

LGTSS RESD BROS

>TARDINALS
>METHINALS
>CARCRASHINALS
>HACKINALS
>NOPLAYOFFINALS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Why are Redsfaggots so autistic?

Based Cincy bros, fuck the Tardinals!

why are you such a whiny ass lebbit-tier faggot?

Why are you such a doopin tardinal cunt?

They're Reddit the team, it even says so in their name

really good thread to be honest

>methlouis

>TAKE METH
>LOSE SEASON
lmaooo how did they think this was a good idea

>methlouis "banter"
Hit that needle a bit harder

>carcrashinals

stan musial spinning in his grave lmao

>Shitsinasty talking about needles

My sides!

HOLY FUCK CINCY BTFO

>CINCINEEDLES

>everyone that hates the tardinals is from cincy
Fuck, I knew tardinal fans were stupid, but you cunts take the cake.

>resd

They're the Reds, what else do they have to do more than ruin the Cubs Cy Young chances?

Given you've samefagged this thread for the last 15 or so posts, I'd say it's pretty obvious you are

Dumbass

>methinals

I just hate the tardinals you methlouis faggot.
>inb4 jealous of success
Nah the team I support is much better.

CINCINEEDLES AND TARDINALS BOTH BTFO

>Heroin
>Eat """""""""cuisine""""""""", that is, a bunch of expired beef on ramen that they call chili for some reason
>Masturbate to Pete Rose
>Kill themselves when they realize Cincinnati isn't even real Ohio, it's just a Kentucky embassy
>Have their niglet kids fall into a gorilla exhibit and shoot the gorilla instead of the niglet

Lots to do in Shitsinasty

>b-better pretend I'm a Yankees fan

It's sad when your team and your life is so shit you pretend to be a fan of another team just to feel one ounce of success in your life

FOUND THE METHNALS FAN

L O L

AT LEAST YOU STILL HAVE THE RAMS

O W A I T

AT LEAST YOU STILL HAVE METHZU

O W A I T

>tfw 11 rings
>tfw I last saw my team win a ring five years ago

Life is suffering

>n-nobody but the yankees is more successful than my precious tardinals
>h-he doesn't like the tardinals and their cunt fans, m-must be a resd fan
Nah, I really am not but nice boogeyman, cunt.

The Yankees are the only team more successful that the cards m8

I'm a colts fan m8. SW Indiana is cards territory.

Also,
>amateur sports

why couldnt the tardinals win ONE game though

LAMO REDS CO-CHAMPIONS AGAIN

because Waino shat the bed hard this year

>the Reds haven't won a World Series in 26 years
>the bengals haven't won a fucking playoff game in 26 years

Is Shitsy the worst sports town in US? Even Cleveland and Minneapolis are better

>Meth Louis can't even keep a football team

>his city isn't relevant enough to have an NFL team
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all of the fans were too busy shooting up at home instead of watching the team

Don't give a shit, see:

pls no bully mizzou ;-;

>bragging about living in the middle of nowhere and rooting for the shitty ass Clots

Loving every laugh

Royals fan here. Glad the Cardinals didn't make the postseason. Something I can be happy about this offseason. It would be even better if the Cubs won the World Series.

Happy travels, Birdbrains.

>middle of nowhere
>from a Reds fan
Moot calling the kettle black

>Ohio
>middle of nowhere
>When we decide who gets to be president

I've been hoping for this ever since the umps gifted them that win against the Pirates last week.

Literally who?

btw cards suck
>not even in the PS

ohohohoho

would have been nice to see this again

Why are they so jealous?

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER