>Prescott elite
>Wentz elite
>Kessler a fun to watch gunslinger
>Brisset got a random moment to shine in primetime
>Lynch getting play time now for the defending champs

>Meanwhile the #1 pick

feel bad for ryan gosling tbqh

they just had to pick up the guy from cal

When did Ryan gosling quit his acting career?

>2016 class turns into one of the GOAT
>#1 overall pick is remembered as the only bust

>any of those qbs
>elite

settle down

There is absolutely nothing wrong with him sitting on the bench for a year.

Any Cal fan knew Goff was going to be garbage in the NFL tbqh famm

So what was it that made the Rams draft him over Wentz? The only thing I can think of is he is younger, but Wentz has him beat in pretty much every single other metric.

I don't think it's totally Goff's fault.

Wentz has a decent enough defense + o-line that he doesn't have to over extend himself.

Goff isn't gonna have a chance as long as he's under Jeff Fisher.

>#1 pick
>played the Driver
>has an Indie band
>breaks up fights in the streets of NY
>builds houses in Louisiana

Is there anything the Goose can't do?

I'm not saying it's his fault either, he didn't pick himself #1 overall in the draft.

>Prescott
>elite

Let's not get too far ahead ourselves. The Cowgirls are completely dependent on the run game and checkdowns.

Denial

Still upset no one watched Half Nelson.

>I bet Sam is having so much fun up in Minnesota now
I'm really happy for that mentally unstable goofball.

kill yourself

>dependent on the run game and checkdowns.
and this is a bad thing why?

friendly reminder that when the rams made the trade to get the #1 pick, goff's draft stock was actually falling.

i recall seeing one or two mocks where he fell to their original pick at #15 (wherever it was).

>one (1) win

>exposed nipple

Not on my watch

>Pac12 quarterbacks

If Fitztragic keeps up, even Hackenberg will get the chance to outshine Goof

>Wentz has a decent enough o-line
Kill yourself.

>the cities of Los Angeles and Cleveland

just after Manziel went back to his

>muh pocket presence
>muh reads

Hackenberg is a BoB/A-Rob babby

I convinced my family to rent it went it came out on DVD, user

Reminder that Peyton Manning had a shitty first season and RG3 had a very good first season.

Doesn't mean shit in the long run as long as he doesn't get beat up too badly.

Not a bad thing to be dependent on t b h

Fuck him, hes a dick. I saw him at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Its not a bad thing to ease rookie QBs into the system.

>set five (5) different rookie qb records
>shit first season
ufukenwotm8?

like Osweiler amirite

That's a great plan when you have a Favre or a Bledsoe starting ahead of him.

When it's Case fucking Keenum, you're just postponing the inevitable exposure.

I really, really, really like this pasta

Are people not realizing that the only reason Dak is starting was because Romo got hurt?

And Wentz is only starting because Bradford was traded to Vikings and they literally have no else to start. Stop being idiots

you have to appreciate the irony

That is hilarious.

like brady

top kek every time

>why are Nelson's eyes yellow
I dont get this one

Is it possible for the browns to go 0-16 this year? They could even lose to the titans.

Even funnier is the fact that the owners/coaches of the Vikings and Cowboys prefer Bridgewater and Romo, respectively, to be their QBs.

alcoholism

It's not his fault Case Keenum is so good.

>Prescott
>the one dependent on checkdowns

>2 passing tds
Lolllllllllll he is 100% shit

>ignoring advanced stats in favor of completely glossing it over with a general stat that's simple enough for your dumb brain to understand instead

Kill yourself trip shit.

You're expecting him to make 10 TDs a game or what?

I'm glad that trade is working for both sides. Mainly because it further proves my belief that Bradford was a good QB just waiting for a good offensive system to thrive in

>On pace for 8 passing tds on the season
He's not a good qb
Lawl

As long as he has more TDs than INTs he's doing good

>pretending to be retarded

Why are there cum streaks around the Cal logo?

(((goff)))

(((wentz)))

Rookie players will never be elite, you need to have multiple seasons on your resume before you can claim to be elite.

represents all the cum guzzling libshits in Commiefornia.

Why would you? His life is much better than yours or mine.