>Pats

Lost but The GOAT is back

>Panthers

>Falcons

BO GILLS

>seahawks

>BEARS

Thanks detoilet.

Sucks but Brady's coming back. Crazy how he survived with the 2015 line which was even worse while Jimmy G and Brissett can't survive 4 games

>iggles

>Ravens.

Least the O's got in the playoffs

sleepy iggles a cute

>Texans

>Browns
It was close for a bit, but there's still a lot of work to do. Need to learn how to finish games.

>Panthers
that wasn't quite the 2nd super bowl loss but it was right up there with the first and delhomme's implosion game vs the cardinals

This season's outlook has been obliterated. Norman's departure has effectively closed the super bowl window. I'm trying to think of a worse free-agent departure and the only one I can think of is when the Eagles let Reggie White go.

>Cowboys

iggles letting Maclin go was pretty bad too

>Seahawks

>Cowboys

>Lions

>colts and jags next
I'm delusional enough to think they could be .500 again by week 7

>cowboys

>TOF
>loins
why?

>Falcons

>Team USA

>Bears fan

Lay off, it's not like you can accuse him of bandwagoning.

>Patriots

>Lions

>Cowboys

>Cowboys

>Raiders

>Browns

>Texans

Well, we beat the Titans like we were expected to do. Season's still beyond hope.

>Cowboys

>Cowboys
Had me scared the first quarter but they got their shit together.

>Cowboys

>Falcons

Nice buzzword cuck

kys weeb fucks

>rams

This

>Rams

>Rams

Go back to >>Cred Forums you school shooters

Eagles

>lions

@71650743
Thanks for the (You)

>Punthers

>Chorgers

>Raiders
And people dare question the play calling of Black Jack Del Rio.

>Why did Carr throw for a touchdown so fast!? Who cares if they were behind and needed to score! They left the Ravens with to much time on the clock!
Stuffing Flacco gave the Defense a much needed confidence boost.

kys weeb fuck

>Bills won
>Jests lost
>USA won the Ryderc Up

>Chargers

>not being a weeb

kys weeb fucks

>Texans

I'm sure you were popular in highschool man

:^)

>Raiders

kys weeb fuck

>Browns

Without looking it up on your phone newfag, give me the actual definition of weeaboo.

You have 2 minutes from this post to respond.

>tfw found out the other day qt ive been dating a month is a closet weeb
Whst do lads?

Weeb fucks are the most pathetic faggots on this board, take your children cartoons to or any other weebshit board you stupid cunts.

nerd

Wrong answer!

Enjoy being laughed at Ausfailia.

publicly lobotomise him

kys weeb fuck

Shes a gril mate

I tried a few times.

>9mm

>Cowboys

Could be worse

kys weeb fuck

>Broncos

Gonna be a good finish, but yeah that QB situation makes me a bit nervous.

>jags

>Raiders

You first fgt.

>Bills
Fuck the cheatriots. Make as many excuses as you want.

Got 1. That's good enough for me

Kys weeb fuck

>Chargers
I don't have a fucking image to describe how disgusted, angry, sad, and everything in between I feel for this team right now. I don't even know what to think after that. This has to be a rigged system to make San Diego hate the Chargers to make going to LA even more fucking free.

>chargies

I'm using this froggo a lot lately

>Raiders

Kys weeb fuck

>lions
At least the half time gorilla man was worth watching.

>Eagles
>Arsenal

Kys weeb fucks

>jags
Another week stuck with Gus

but I like being alive

no u

K y s

stop being rude

>saints
Win is a win, thanks chorgs

>Bears

>Rams

>Ravens
>That play calling
>That Oline
>That final drive

>Rams

>busc

>Cowboys

>Broncos

put a ring on it m8

>Broncos

>going to LA
Jerrah and his cabal will cuck Dean out of his hare-brained relocation schemes every offseason until the sun explodes, and he deserves it almost as much as SD deserves his awful team.

kill yourself

Kys weeb fuck

Kys weeb fucks

>Broncos

also fuck you Tampa. put a roof on your stadium.

>afraid of the elements

I knew we were gonna win the owl as soon as I saw this on t.v.

>implying he thought the carolina newtons were gonna be good
>implying they didnt waaaaaaay over achieve last season and were gonna regress like whoa

>buzzword
>cuck

The ironing

>Ravens
>Ravens O-line

Weebs please leave

Make us virgin! I think you're mom has you're grilled cheese and doritios ready!!!

Hi Anthony Curti Jr.

Kys weeb fuck

I went to the Notre Dame/Syracuse game yesterday, my first football game ever, and while it was a great game I hated the experience.

We did a tailgate with some neighbors, who didn't even start walking toward the stadium until the end of the first quarter (so we missed something like 6 TDs) and ended up leaving at the end of the third quarter.

The security screenings were fucking insane. I expected bag searches but they turned away any bags larger than a pocketbook and then there were actual TSA style metal detectors. This shocked me, considering I can go to a Yankees game and they'll wave me through when I bring a clear, full sized garbage bag of snacks and drinks. And since no one seems to watch the first quarter of football the lines were fucking massive, which was great because you can get up close to the fat, sweaty sweaty superfans as they desperately try to finish their last cigarette before they get let in.

In the bathrooms, every surface lower than 36 inches was covered in piss, literally everything.

And what actually bothered me the most was the amount of >we there was. People shouting "this is OUR year!" and "WE'VE got such good D this year and it shows!" like they're actually helping the team by getting 10 deep and peeing on their shoes.

For people who care about sports, the scene was really pathetic and I don't think I'll be going to another football game ever again.

My quads beg to differ, btw I'm married, have a job, watch sports, play sports, watch anime, and read manga and novels. Sorry your life sucks and you can't see the beauty of life.

>Burrs
>No Cuckler
>We won

Went great

>Cowboys

GO BEARS !!!

kys weeb fuck

>Being this mad about cute anime girls

College football sucks

But ya, going to a football game is dicey unless you have a good group. Football is much better to watch at home on TV.

Sounds like your people were particularly bad though.

kys weeb fuck

no, more like pissed at fucking weather delays

So kawaii senpai

CAN'T WAKE UP

kys weeb fuck

This aussie is very dedicated to his trade.

>Expecting an Australian to ever tire of shitposting

>Brazilian Bears fan

American abroad or are you just a masochist? Glad >we won btw

>Spartans
>Loins

Australia's got one of those Scandinavia-tier welfare states where literally doing nothing but staying inside is actually a viable career path.

kek no we don't

I guess your team lost today?

Based Ryoko

Why you so sour senpai?

kys weeb fuck

>Cred Forums pass user
kys

>Syracuse
well there's your problem.

kys weeb fuck

My very first waifu

Kys weeb fuck

>Cowboys

>Chargers

>BEARS

>colts

grigson and pagano need to go, also fuck chud

>jets

i mean i finally reach the point where im starting not to care which is nice

We... we're 4-0?
What a delight!

Because they're white and sky blue :^^^)

>complaining about anime images on Cred Forums

>Bears

it's totally acceptable to say we if you attend the school that you're talking about

I don't know why people even get upset about this

>college football sucks

It's better than NFL. Sure, the players are better in the NFL, but it's not as fun to root for athletes and teams that really have fuck all to do with your state and can move at a moments notice. I enjoy a little Bud Light League too, but cfb is a different experience altogether

Cowboys

>eagles

good thread

Morning Switzerland.

hello

>being a slimy, degenerate, basement dwelling weeaboo who whacks off to cartoons

I'm a fan since 2005, the Bears was good back then.

I'm going to be there in a week to see a cousin wed one of your farmers.
What are some must sees in your opinion? I was thinking Geneva, the castle at bellinoza and Mount Pilatus

>we have this fuccboi representing our fanbase

Almost makes me want to trip again.

nice blog

>we will not be disrespected

Enjoy finishing in last place, AGAIN.

lmao you literally picked all the worst spots. ill reply again later with some ideas. first i eat breakfast

This post reminds me that there really hasn't been an NFL stadium horror story experience thread for a long time possibly.

>posting a video game image
You're just as bad.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night, but a body pillow can't love you back, stinky neckbeard.

thanks senpai

straya cunt is Cred Forumss greatest ally. kys weeb cunts. also broncos

Jags gonna fug your shit up bro

>Chiefs

if you want to visit cities i recommend zürich, basel and bern (capital). those are imo the most interesting. you can also make a case for lausanne. zürich is the financial hub of switzerland and its really the only big city in switzerland. its fast paced with alot of things to do and to see. very good food. its also expensive af.
basel is interesting for its cultural aspects. there is alot of art in the city. also the city has a kind of international feel to it. because the close proximity to germany and france and the river rhine, also because of the pharmaceutical industry.
bern is the capital of switzerland and i find its architecture very neat. its alot slower then zürich but it certain has its charm.
geneva is a shithole. apart from the place around the UN its a dope fiends paradise. its also dirty af (romands in general are pigs). expect to get roped and raped. its the rio de janeiro of switzerland
other nice places to see: if you have a car, the national park in switzerland is very beautiful. around this time of year the colours are stunning. you can park your car there and take a hike. also accessable by public transport.
creux du van is also very nice. its a famous rock formation in the jura part of switzerland. you can also see across the whole of switzerland when the weather allows it
if you want to go to the ticino part of switzerland i wouldnt recommend the bellinzona. the best place imo is locarno. it feels very italy like but isnt as dirty as italy. nice place. if you have to the time and a car you can explore the maggia valley from there. the higher up you go the more rural it gets.
for comfy hikes the entlebuch is nice. its not soo high like in the mountains but the landscape is stunning. also recommended in this category: Parc naturel régional Gruyère Pays-d'Enhaut and Parc naturel régional Jura vaudois
if you want to get high as possible (hehe) the jungfraujoch is the place to go. but expect alot of gooks there. tourist trap

zermatt is also nice. or saas-fee. in zermatt you can see the famous matterhorn mountain (pic related)

well i have to go to work now. there are alot more things to be said.. anyway here is the offical tourism website of switzerland. some good stuff there myswitzerland.com/en-ch/home.html

Thanks senpai. I was doing Zurich anyway since the farmer lives around Lake Zurich apparently.

>Chefs

Not surprised really that they lost just how bad it was. Primetime + rain game spelled a loss from before the whistle so I was expecting it. At least they have a bye week to prepare for chokeland.

>Loins

Can't wait to rekt u next week m8

Feels bad man

Quads or not shitskins still wont make the playoffs

>chargers

>Arsenal

>Falcons

You

>Tardinals
I had a bad feeling about this game all week.

Jeff Fiaher knows the NFCW better than his own fucking team I dare say.

Would have much rather slept desu, it would've been less disappointing than to watch us almost meme our way into a literal last second win.

I hate almost being good. I hate getting hope. I either want to win the owl by the grace of several gods or just to fade completely back into irrelevance.

wasn't today but
>Bengals
Wasn't pretty but we won

>Jags
not even gonna get excited because they're gonna come out of the bye and get BTFO by the burrs

>tfw actually all my teams expect one lost this weekend

>Steelers

>Neverkusen

I enjoy the Dortmund tears.

>Dolphins
>Seminoles

>Colts
Just clean house already, these chucklefucks have no idea how to run a football team.

>am I fitting in