OFFICIAL 1-3 BUNKER

1-3 BUNKER THREAD

Only fans of 1-3 teams may post in this thread.

What's your team?
What do you need to fix?
What do you think your ending wins and losses will be?

why do you hate the browns

>fins
>nothing. We suck. Tank the season, try to trade Tanneshit and get a new qb
>2-14

get the niners out of there, you fuck

jet fan confident that after the steelers and cardinals games we will win 1 of those. after that we have a very easy schedule besides the pats.. wildcard bound nigger

>Chargers
>Literally everything but the GM, OC, and QB
>4-12 or 3-13.

I like how both the AFC South and NFC South are complete shit heaps.

Colts
Fire Grigson, fire Pagano, feed Irsay pills until he ODs, cut Dwayne Allen cut the whole O-line cut every defensive player besides Vontae
5-11

>AFC South has three 1-3 teams
>NFC South has three 1-3 teams

Why does the South suck at football?

>all these 1-3 teams
>tfw someones gonna make the playoffs with 6 wins

Take the Bucs out you stupid shit. Our game is on rain delay so we still have a chance to win.

I think the Cardinals are done and back to being a doormat for the NFL.

>Jags
>defense, run game, head coach
>anywhere between 3-6 wins and Gus finally gets canned, this team is still garbage but the AFC South is just as garbage

Prolly cause college football is bigger there

Not so fast, OP. We still have a shot at winning.

R-right?

Bears are basically in rebuild mode. Offense sucks, defense sucks. Boring drafts to come. Win today felt good since Detroit had Chicago's number for like 3 years in a row

nigga please

1-3 hurts just a little bit

>Jets
>QB, secondary, penalties
>7-9 if things go well, but realistically 6-10

who /waitingalldayforsundaynight/ here?

>team
Jets
>what we need to fix
Last in the league in turnover margin. Secondary is a mess. Do we even have OLBs?
>ending wins and losses
7-9. We knew that this part of the schedule was going to be brutal but holy fuck they've played bad

>1-3
>Jets

Feels way too familiar

Could be worse

+1

Hahaha faggot

>colts
They just need to start playing like they do in the 2nd half the entire game so they don't have to keep trying to make impossible comebacks. Even with all the injuries every game has been close. They need to pick up some free agents to help on defense immediately. A.J. Hawk would be great. Luckily, once again the rest of the division is shit so they still have a shot at the playoffs.

getting good at making bad teams look good.

not only was it career day for Jones and Ryan, it was franchise records too.

sadly...not the worst done to the pants.

>tfw you you pulled the charges into the bunker with you

>Cardinals
>My god we're so old
>9-7

Fire Shula.

>nearly half the league is 1-3

Jej

If you win one of those, then you'll be 2-4.

You'll then have to go 8-2 the rest of the season to hope for a 10-6 Wild Card berth at best

lol

Who /drinking/ heavily here? Im about to start and its only 9:30am. Fuck the Chargers.

It could be worse, you could've lost to uhh, an arena team I guess?

>Entire NFC is a flaming pile of shit

We'll be fine.

Pagano OUT

Will this be the most one sided season yet?

>sitting here thinking we should be here
>instead we're 1st in our division
>with case fucking keenum

stay strong bros we're all going to make it

>classic 참이슬

>the chargers unironically could've been 4-0

Kek, fucking plebs

>the entire team is shit
>still think the GM is good

how?

>1 (ONE) meme Stafford game winning drive from 0-4

I'm numb to the choker disappointments .

>1-3
>13 teams
Bit ironic?

I agree that telesco is OK
The Chargers have deep rooted mindset issues

>the city of professional football in the south

why is the NFC and AFC south such shit right now

I never expected to make it out of these first six games over .500 but damn this sucks

>What's your team?
Colts
>What do you need to fix?
Invent a time machine and Fire pagano and Grigson back in January
>What do you think your ending wins and losses will be?
6-10

>What's your team?
Jags
Bortles and coaching.
7-9

>yfw the only offensive players at the top of next year's draft are RBs

>Tfw no longer king of the dumpster

Tits
Way too much

>bears
>everything
>1-15

>49ers
>I don't know where to start
>4th in the NFCW

>What's your team?
The Bears... I really need to reevaluate my life.
Everything. Specifically by firing everybody and stop having key guys get injured.
5-11

Bucs fan here, i'm really fucking pissed that they fucking went for it on 4th & 42 in the middle of the rain against Denver Defense. It's like the coaches are trying to get people killed

>Saints

We are fucked for the next 5 to 10 years. Holy shit is our cap management bad.

Ya, Winston took 2-3 sacks from multiple defenders in that last series. Fucking hell.

the chargers would legit be 4-0 if they could JUST. STOP. FUCKING. CHOKING

WHAT THE FUCK AHHHHHH

Glad to see half of the NFC North here

What's your team?
>jets
What do you need to fix?
>send out memo as a reminder that we are allowed to keep the ball on offense/take the ball on defense
What do you think your ending wins and losses will be?
as of right now 1-15

>Leave the AFC South to us

>Hey guys, I'm the smartest kid in Special Ed.

>getting shut out but a rookie quarterback that then got shutout by the razercakes

Don't get your hopes up

What team's hat is that supposed to be? I don't recognize it

>half the NFC north
>half the NFC west
>half the AFC east
>three fourths of the AFC south
>three fourths of the NFC south

Literally half of the nfl is shit

>2017 Superb Owl champs

>Cardinals back to sucking
HA HA YESSSSSS IT BURNS SO GOOD

>jets
>fire the DC but will lose next week no matter what
??????? besides that qb will suck no matter what

hoping this team just says fuck it and by next offseason trades some firsts, a second or two and richardson for luck or rivers
or like get romo for a like a 3rd or something

how yeah and im expecting 6 or 7 wins

The Jets probably won't be able to get Kizar or Watson, but Kaaya should be a pretty good QB.

And, because I know how the Giants work

>Giants
>Spags and his "play the CBs 20 yards off the WR" defense, no running game, TEs suck and no sacks.

no im fucking done drafting fucking qbs i want rather trade 2 firsts and 2 seconds plus Richardson for a guy like luck or even Rivers

lel

How are there so many 1-3 teams?

What's the deal with that horse pic

bo jackhorseman

>He doesn't know what Bojack Horseman is.

You're missing out, son.

Literally how would that effect the southern teams' performances? Their fans didn't wish hard enough? When the Saints won the Owl it was because LSU was bad that year?

NIGGERS

Show is dumb as fuck

The good players are all at a secret meeting to make the south rise again or some white boy nigger shit like that

WE'RE NOT GONNA GO 0-16!

>burrs
>literally nothing I'm loving it
>13-3 suberb owl here we come

>Tits
>shit WRs
>Secondary a shit
>Mularkey is shit
>Offensive playcalling is boneheaded
Hire McDaniels

What the fuck happened to the Cardinals and Panthers? These two teams were JUST in the NFC Championship last season and now neither of even look like playoff teams despite keeping most of their important players.

>dolphins

Is it bad that I gave up on the season after they won a game?

Worst team: Jets
Best team: Panths

We all agree right?

well that's a good thing. it means that a lot of these teams simply HAVE to win some time since they'll eventually go up against one another

Damn, you'd think the Panthers won the SB with the hangover season they're having

> when the ravens lose to the raiders
Its not fair

This year's QB class is historically bad.

Unless you tank and try and Jew the browns or something out of a bunch of future picks.

Bountygate returns when?

>meanwhile the broncos have stormed out to 4-0 with a 7th round pick starting at qb

elway is a fucking wizard

Worst team are the Bugs.

>we paid $72 million for brock

He seems fine against shit teams but gets shut down against competent ones

your coaches shouldve realized borck was a trap when elway said "eh fuck it" and let him go. the bronco texan game is going to be absolute murder, that entire defense knows borck and is going to slaughter him on live tv

Cardinals were always in danger of falling apart at anytime. They've been doodoo ever since they lazily got blown out at home and took that attitude into the playoffs. Packers had no business even having a competitive game with them but they did anyways.

Panthers played way over their heads and had the advantage playing at home in the playoffs. This is the Panthers I remember the year before they went to the SB.

>Osweiler has made a number of questionable throws in the early part of the season, and the result has been four interceptions compared to just three touchdowns. While the 25-year-old must know he hasn’t looked all that sharp, he gets a kick out of critics trying to talk X’s and O’s.
>“I think that’s hilarious, to be honest with you,” Osweiler said, per John McClain of the Houston Chronicle. “The critique comes from a whole lot of people that don’t know my read on that play. They’ve probably never actually sat in an offensive meeting in their life, let alone a quarterback meeting in the National Football League.”

Oh God, he's retarded

>Detoilet
Can they please just go 1-15 from here so they can rebuild again? These mediocre seasons have just given them bad draft positions and retained that dumb nigger Caldwell.

I'm so sick of this team. Why couldn't I have just been born somewhere else? Or if it had to be Michigan then why couldn't it have been to trailer trash drunkards so I could be a FAS babby to add to the furpuck fans?

I want off this miserable fucking ride.

>lanklet qb with shit throwing motion
>lanklet qb that couldnt keep peyton "dead man walking" manning from taking his job

toxins walked right into that

>Colts
>Coaching and defense. Fire Pagano and build defense. Don't let Grigson draft another ZOMG TOTALLY COOL AND FAST WR in the coming draft
>6-10

>Panthers

What the fuck is wrong with the Panthers this year? Bad play calling? Horrible O-Line? No good CB? Both the defense and offense are bad. We need a better O Line to protect Cam, cause once Cam starts getting hit or sacked too much he turns into a complete shit QB. He gets all thrown out of whack.

he might be right but that's a horribly conceited way of not taking at least some responsibility

Why would you want Rivers he has like 2 good seasons left

if we rivers on the jets right now we would be sb contenders and possibly 4-0 or at least 3-1

>lions

>Everything except QB and GM

Team is fine. Remember the first half of the first game? That was the best team I've seen in years. Then the injuries appeared, and conservative "play to not lose" coaching began and the rest of the season thus far fell in place.
I know every team gets injured, but this is three fucking years of the first string being decimated by them. Something is fucking wrong. If I had one problem with Telesco it is that he dismisses the injuries as the product of bad luck or coincidence. Someone isn't doing their job and needs to be replaced. Once that is taken care of, someone needs to teach this team to finish games, because I am at the point that I assume they are going to fuck up, and am more astonished when they actually hold a lead than I am upset when they give one up.

>6 INTS

>all those modern logos
>jets 80s-90s logo

why.jpg

J-E-S-T
JEST JEST JEST JEST

>all these 1-3 teams
What happened?

>the afc JUST

Post how to fix your teams

>loins

Fire Caldwell
Fix offensive line
Fix secondary

>jest

I...don't know

Palmer has been fucking inconsistent as of late.

Panthers made one of the worst management moves in recent years with letting Norman go. Cam's lack of mental integrity is becoming more apparent.

Detroit trades teams with New England

NFCE nowhere to be found. Once again the most muscular division in football.

>jest

Get non autistic head coach
Get OC who is not completely retarded
Fire sale for for proven QBs like Smith, Rivers, Luck, Brees

>NFC isn't garbage this year

Feelsgoodman

Not the whole o-line. Decker is petty good and Reid is far more effective now that he's in his natural position. Moore can stick around but Tate needs to get his shit straight and Ebron is done.

Austin gets the benefit of the doubt now but this defense has been sloppy since last season and I'm starting to feel like it was the players who made the defense and not his plays

Ravens fag here, would gladly accept Hue Jackson or McCoy as a OC.

>Pants
A combination of several factors has contributed to our downfall

1. Retarded OTs
If the line can't protect cam he's done for. When he's high he stays high, and when he's low he stays low. Teams have adjusted and are now going after him with extra ferocity that our puddin tater OTs can't stop

2. Cam
Looks like he's been playing through various injuries since the season started, some of which have been his fault

3. Secondary
Literally nonexistent, if the falcons game is anything to go by. Letting Norman go is turning out to be a huge mistake

4. Mike Shula
This dongoloid has held onto his job through sheer luck alone. I'm low key hoping we tank just so we can finally cut this infected tumor off

Palmers done....he can't move and forces throws now. I was praying they would draft a QB but Arians is too arrogant for his own good.

Pray it is all part of his master plan and we beat the Clots week 1 just so we didn't go total 0-16 so we can build a monster team with this draft.

Move the team to New Jersey lock the owners and front office in a room and set it on fire. remove the whole team.

sucs
i dont have all day to type this out
maybe 4-5 wins

People like to throw around the term exposed a lot but it really is only accurate in certain situations. Cam got exposed in the SB. My Packers got exposed last year by the naners D so that everyone copied their strat against us

Upboat

>Ebron done

What are you talking about? He's actually making catches and plays this year.

>season starts
>check out halfway through the first game

who jets here

at least i have the mets for the time being

I do like what Quinn and Martha have done, they just need to banish Caldwell.