/ayy/-league starts this weekend

>based doggies
>based sharkies

anyone with a persisting premiership drought should Kilda themselves 2bh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ozzymanreviews)
twitter.com/Sharks_Mermaids/status/781667361979977728
youtu.be/4pBo-GL9SRg
heraldsun.com.au/sport/australian-baseball-league-to-go-ahead-in-2016-without-financial-support-of-major-league-baseball/news-story/30f9ed0a61110ff17c59ce9efb852d69
youtube.com/watch?v=g_lbvZ64Ahw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for /afl/

Already is a cric you mong

I refuse to share a thread with wogball losers.

reality check btfo

tell us more about your TREMBLING fear of association football in australia please

>Sharks and Doggos ending their droughts

So who's the next fairytale for next year lads?

Start a new line for each code m8. Add /net/ and /dog/ and were good

>Bulldogs win
>Sharks win

>It's a "convict was right episode"

Me getting a gf

>no /nbl/

SEETHING

Will I FINALLY fuck a non-prostitute this offseason lads?

sorry lads just threw it together

just trying to keep the au/sp/ dream alive 2bh

Connard detected

What is the minimum year gap to be considered a premiership drought? Coming from a /crows/ man

KFC is overrated as fuck.

t. Someone who'd know a thing or two about fried chicken chain restaurants

i reckon about 3 decades or so

kfc america looks shit desu

australian kfc is pretty elite

Where's Pooate off to next year

Staying with the Knights, he'll probably re-sign with them for even more money too

Pooasslel make some stupid decisions but I don't think they're that bad

>2012
>Melbourne, after having their team ripped apart, win their second legitimate premiership, ensuring legends of the game, Smith, Slater and Cronk, retire with a premiership win, and complete a fairy tale season.

>2013
>Roosters, after years of falling just short, recruit prodigal son, Sonny Bill Williams, win a second premiership for legend of the game, Minicello, and complete a fairy tale season.

>2014
>Souths, after a 40+ year premiership drought, win a premiership on the back of a colossal season from "Slammin" Sam Burgess, and ensure legend of the game, Greg Inglis, retires with a legitimate premiership, completing a fairy tale season.

>2015
>Cowboys, after years of falling short and referee controversy, win their maiden premiership and ensure legend of the game, Thurston, retires with a second premiership, and completes a fairy tale season.

>2016
>Sharks, after over half a century of heartache, win their maiden premiership and ensure legend of the game, Paul Gallen, retires with a premiership and completes a fairy tale season.

>implying the NRL isn't rigged

Is this the worst au/sp/ ever?

Why aren't we talking about more rugby

execute all au/sp/ posters

KEK

Is based Sean here?

>ywn have an online "community" this obsessed with you

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

Reminder that I'm still the most knowledgeable punter in this community despite the break I had

This new Reality Check is a fraud

smashing some nangs lads

GOAT meal right here, lads.

Any tips lad?
Got a crownbet account on grand final day with a bunch of bonus bets, took dogs 1-39

I just wish the buns were nicer, they are too sugary

>The only junior in the 2016 Premiership-winning Cronulla side is Chad Townsend
Cronulla bought their Premiership.

Local charcoal chicken > Unaustralian KFC

I know this feel

None at the moment unfortunately since Australia are absolutely fucking dire in the ODI's against South Africa, but I might use my $50 bonus bet on Australia for the third match because the odds are quite good even if it's a bit risky

speak for yourself

>tfw gf gave me a 3some to celebrate the dogs winning

really enjoying my vita purchase lads

just got a ps4 boys

this tbqh

Would pay to see them BLACKED

>see all the attention da dogs are getting in AFL
>rig the final so Sharks win

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

I watched the NRL game last night and it was the first time I had ever watched a full game, and I have some questions

Was it, objectively speaking, a high quality game?
Why do they do the same thing almost every play? As in, why give it to a guy and then try have him run in between two guys he's never going to get past, instead of trying to pressure the defending team by passing it around and looking for a weak point? Is there a limit on passes before you have to get another 'down'?

5 tackles and the other team gets the ball. Therefore most teams kick on the 5th tackle.

Most teams play patiently and don't spread the ball wide until the later phases because teams can tackle/push the ball carrier out of bounds and its the other teams ball.

A high quality game can be quite defensive but in general has great kicking with low amount of penalties and errors. 5th tackle options are very important and teams who do it well are good to watch

F O O T Y I S B A C K

it "literally" just ended

I reckon Beveridge can fix Cloke and they will go back to back

its all just a ruse m8, his kicking is fine

Already really miss Walkie

Dont think I can last another week without him

what happened to him

>have to share threads with /nrl/ and /cric/ autists until March

Fuck

Any of you cunts going to watch the a-league?

cloke is done m8, I dunno why the dogs would want him since boyd has become mr september

it's not his kicking that's the main problem, it's his marking

fuck no
>cunt
stop pretending to be australian you wog piece of shit, I will literally flay the skin off you

KILL

ALL

WOGS

im only 5'6" but I could LITERALLY beat the shit out of everyone here at one with just my cricket bat

>asking about a-league makes you a wog

Get fucked, its a sports thread you monumental autist, I was asking about sports

I will literally lobotomise you in front of your parents

>Why do they do the same thing almost every play? As in, why give it to a guy and then try have him run in between two guys he's never going to get past, instead of trying to pressure the defending team by passing it around and looking for a weak point?

You will never make metres that way. If you spread the ball it gives the defence time to advance.

they should just make him spend the summer in Indo training like Van Damme in Kickboxer and come back a fucking machine for 2017

I'm a Bulldogs fan but I hate wogs so much that I booed Bontempelli and Liberatore when they got their medals on Saturday

I would come down like the rain on all of you if I ever saw you in public.

execute all muslims

yes.

have tickets for melbourne victory vs melbourne city.

>this thread

Fucking hell you /cric/ and /nrl/ cunts are mouth breathing retards

will cahill meme it up or will he actually be decent?

shut the fuck up

no u

Not him but you should shut the fuck up if you have nothing constructive to add

great reply you literal fucking faggot

Not any of the guys you replied to but you can stick your self-righteousness up your arse. Fuck you.

t. Stavros Papadopolopolous

I will remove every single one of your teeth one by one with a pair of pliers

great post cunt

Walkhammad (PBUH) on destroying /afl/ infidels watch

gonna be a long off season

>all these pathetic losers hating soccer and being racist to attempt to fit in

Fucking pathetic

t. Aristos Papandroulakis

>LE FUCK OFF WANKER CUNT XDXD ALL US AUSSIES ARE BOGANS WHO SWEAR AND SAY CUNT AND WANKER A LOT XDXD LOOK AT ME AMERICANS LOOKS AT HOW TOUGH AND ABRASIVE I AM YEAH FUCK CUNT WANKER CUNT WANKER CUNT WANKER FUCK WE'RE FULL CUNT GRAB A VB MOYT XDXD LE CUNT HAVE A VB MOYT WANKER CUNT FUCKEN ASIAN SLOPE EYE CUNTS SHOULD FCUK OFF AND HAVE A VB WHILE FUCKING OFF CUNT AY AY LE CHEEKY XDXD CHEEKY CUNT JUST DID SOMETHING FUCKEN CHEEKY CUNT AY AY CUNT FUCK ME DEAD CUNT WANKERS NEED TO GET DRUNK 24/7 TO BE AN AUSSIE MOYT FUCK I WORK HARD AS A BRICKY NOW I GOT A HARD EARNED THIRST FOR GLASSING CUNTS XDXD

season member, can't wait

t. wannabe aussie

t. Alessio Salvatore ew

Yeah North Queensland fury all day boys!

au/sp/ on thriving community watch

t. Shazza

t. Dimitri Padapolous

he's 37. expect something between kewell and del piero?

t. Vincenzo Catoggio

>le you are le wog xd xd

t. Roberto Di Giovanni

t. Bob Dobalina

>watching the news earlier tonight
>4 Africans got out of car and bashed some cunt jogging with no words and for no reason
>same sort of shit is being reported day in day out
>not being racist and against 3rd world migration

Why has au/sp/ gone to shit?

No Walkie

wogs

wogs

because you are here :^)

Should all soccer talk be banned from au/sp/?

I think we will be able to get our own general this season my dudes
should it be called /ayy/ /ale/ or /hal/ ?????

yes

>all those literal who's

Woah... So this is the true power of au/sp/

Just shined the bledisloe cup lads

t. Alberto Del Allana

Soccer wouldn't even be a bad sport if 90% of the cunts who played it were any fucking good

>I think we will be able to get our own general this season my dudes
lolno

yep

the what?

This is what happens when /afl/ and /nrl/ come together after 6 months of being apart

>Archie Thompson
>Besart Berisha
>Kosta Barbarouses

I have no idea what that even is

and if the crowds weren't wog fucking shits

/hal/ for /hal/al

as in muslims and wogs are the only ones who are gonna watch it

>Kosta Barbarouses
come on tell me you just made that up

/hal/ for Hyundai A-League

>Kosta Barbarouses
who the fuck is that

>tfw better looking than anyone here

/hal/ for open the christmas island doors please hal

....no, he's actually really good
also forgot
>Gui Finkler

kek

The thought of me spending yet ANOTHER summer here is worrying me lads

kek not even mad about the racism in that, I love 2001

Come on lads, Timmy Cahill will be playing this year. You white boys like him don't you?

/cric/

GOAT

I have never liked any wog fucks
>le racism le I am le victim

kys wog shithead

Cred Forums is kill

I am the victim though...
I am hated for the country I was born in for no reason other than the fact that a small minority of people from a country near mine (not even mine btw) behave poorly

do you guys ever stop while watching the AFL and think holy shit this sport is retarded. the rules and uniforms are ridiculous and the rest of the world is laughing at us?

Who cares?

Shut the fuck up.

white australians such as myself

t. Allesandro Carleone

nope, never.

do you guys ever stop while watching your royals and think holy shit these people are retarded. the rules and uniforms are ridiculous and the rest of the world is laughing at us?

t. saxon

/BBL/ is just around the corner lads

do you guys ever stop while watching your country get cucked by muslims and think holy shit this country is retarded. the laws and regulations are ridiculous and the rest of the world is laughing at us?

KEK 5-0gland BTFO

if you didn't behave like a wog people wouldn't call you a wog
if you watched australian sports like a proper australian then no one would call you anything but australian

So is Christmas!

YAY I can't for my parents to spend thousand of dollars on me for no actual reason!

If Cred Forums dies where will we go au/sp/?

jesus christ no that's not a btfo at all literally kill yourself

Why would I watch Cricket when we have based baseball?

bigfooty

bigfooty

You sure are angry, friendo.

Just came so hard that Walkie's face flashed before my eyes

TYBSean

KFC

I will get a job, a gf, move out and actually have a life

Or i'll kill myself

every post is like half the screen and you have to click through 15 pages ;_;

I already have the Cred Forums tab open though, friendo.

Ozzie is full of gays.

And? it's 2016 there's nothing wrong with being a faggot

I have all those tabs open, friendo.

close this one then

we are literally 15-20 years away from being thrown back into medieval times through resource depletion

is there a baseball league in Australia?
lol there must be millions of people watching it

who /ozzymanreviews/ here?????

no woggies

literally the worst fucking thing on facebook

I do that all the time

lol moslem detected

please kys

literally Cred Forums tier pandering """humour"""

you need to kiss your sister if you think that shit is remotely funny

Why are you cucks so mad about wogs.
The fact of the matter is with the huge influx of chinks and Sudanese men cucking your women there will be no white Australia left.
So may as well start watching the dominant sport of Australia by 2020 because your """"""""""""""culture"""""""""""" is over

t. Marco Rigatonni

I have literally never seen a single sudanese man in my life. The only africans I've come across are kenyans, namibians, zimabweans and south africans, and they were all lovely people

The fact is that the A-league is getting more and more popular and more and more kids are opting to play soccer over thugby and Gayfl.
Once A-League get a decent FTA deal when the rights are up, the dormant non white population of Australia (about 25% by 2020) will embrace the world game and the game of their home countries

t. Simon Sangali

Australian sports are jokes. When are we going to stop wasting all of our great athletes on AFL/NRL?

We just barely beat fucking UAE 1-0 and could struggle to get to Russia 2018.

Doesn't this bother you?

Don't you want to succeed in a tournament people outside of Australia/New Zealand have heard of?

It's fucking pathetic Australia, We all know Soccer is going to be the only sport played in the entire world in 20 years, so why bloody delay it?

We should start the next generation on soccer only, otherwise we're always going to be shit like this.

Go buy a season ticket for your local A-league team when they come up for sale, Support your local kids clubs, convince your kids, nephews, cousins, neighbours kids to start playing the wonderful game and maybe, just maybe, Australia will know that GLORIOUS feel of hosting a world cup and doing well in it.

>the game of their home countries
go back where you come from and play it there then

already seen this one
yawn

>wahhhhhhhhhhh

>If there were no Big Strong Chinamen I would have seven 11/10 gf's, it's all their fault Im a pathetic loser that will never accomplish anything

lmao, just kys - natural selection is working and the future is bright, bright yellow

literally me

t. Alexander Plopodopolopdopoulous

based fucking matt

saints t bh

'no'

Based Ozzy Man Reviews (youtube.com/user/ozzymanreviews) is THE most culturally relevant thing in Australia right NOW

If you dont understand it or like it, it's obvious you literally just got off the boat

please drown yourself

Depends where you live... You might be the last ones to be bred out if you are in some irrelevant backwater town.

The fact of the matter is that >your precious sports capital Melbourne is dominated by non whites now and AFL will become irrelevant in its very heartland. Just look at the growth of both Melbourne A-League clubs.
Soon Victory will be at the popularity level of Collingwood (about 5 or so years)

And the funny thing is that both major political parties are allowing this to happen (albeit at different speeds) there is nothing you cucks can do. Liberal Labor and Greens will annihilate >your culture to appeal to this huge influx of immigrants

There needs to be a rugby union season in the summer.

fuck I cant wait for the Super Rugby abortion to die out.

I hate everything about Indians, no seriously, I mean there is not one thing I like about any of them, the body odour, the accents, the attitudes, women and poverty. I can't even begin to tell you how many Indian students I have bashed in my 10 years in Sydney but let me tell you it's a lot, a hell of a lot. For all intensive purposes I should just hold back some of this concentrated hatred that fills me, my mind is just a powerhouse of Indian detestation and loathing, but what can I say I like to educate my fellow Cred Forumsartans, surely you've all seen me relentlessly push Cred Forums on Cred Forums for years now and seen my superior knowledge of their curry stench and seen my sharp wit and clever use of implyingshitwag at play. Surely you have seen me post picture after picture of stats and facts that prove how shit 10doorcar, turbans, curries and Indian cricketers are, an it's all been for you fellow brothers, I know you all respect me an have huge amounts of admiration for me and my posting abilities, as a great man once said, I'm responsible for 90% of anti-Indian posts on Cred Forums, well I said it but you know it's true anyway. I'd just like you also to know I'd appreciate it if you asked my permission when starting a thread about flat track babbies, rolled mud pitches, any Indian generals or anything really, to be safe just run everything though me as I am the man around here, Please could you also tell all the new trips that I am the example they must live up to an to follow my lead of informative and interesting posting skills, well I'm off to stab some curries

>implying I can go home
My homeland has been destroyed by 5 years of civil war caused by western states..
But the great thing is that they let us in so we can breed them out anyway

st. kilda yourself

you are a literal child if you think Australia can survive without migration
Australia would LITERALLY decay with the current population's birth rate and this is an objective and verifiable fact.

Next year is our year BSA

Holy FUCK what based, elite content

I literally cant stop watching all these hilarious videos

>should kilda yourself

>he doesn't like ozzie man reviews

>leave thread with ~40 replies with at 7.30pm to have dinner, wash up, cheeky fap, and shower

>come back to nearly 200 replies, on a Monday night

au/sp/ on thriving community watch

>le pandering sterotypes and excessive swearing so funny lmao

go watch The Castle you useless fuck

This is exactly my point, there is nothing you white faggots can do about it.
Your country is finished, this is a "wog" ball country and your precious """""football"""" codes are going to get bred out with your family name

Name me literally 5 (FIVE) GOOD Australian pootubers

The Castle pales in comparison to based Ozzy Man Reviews

In fact im pretty sure The Castle is a ripoff of OMR

robelinda2
robelinda
Rob Moody

that's it

You win this round

>

t. Theo Doropoulos

you wogs are as delusional as the CTR shills on Cred Forums

name five good youtubers from any country

pro-tip: you can't

What are some good international sports through summer to go for?

I've been getting into the NHL in the middle of summer.

Something about drinking a beer, while watching ice, makes 40 degrees so much more bareable.

I invented that meme you dumb shit

The guy who uploads AFL360 every night

I bet you smell terrible

only cricket, fuck off if you watch anything else

t. Terry Elliot

this cunt isn't the saintsposter

t. saintsposter

Greg's kitchen
Greg the gardener
Mr stripy head
1god1jesus
gary the goat

THIS

I bet you're a fat fucking chicano

Anyone watching Honey I Shagged an Abo on Channel 7?

took a shit and thats how au/sp/ was created

based goosey

t. poo in loo.

>bulldogs not giving a fuck about the Ballarat community and going off to get pissed instead

kek

Broncucks Ltd.

I am actually morbidly obese (it's a medical condition) and happen to be Hispanic, you bigot shitlord

yeah great post mate good funny and witty stuff haven't read that one before wow did you think of that yourself

The only worse "discussion" than soccer is American Poolitics

Nice of Walkbro to let the Sharks win.

lol cricket blows dude

This is drastically worse than the recent nz/sp/ thread.

How the mighty have fallen.

please, big strong board of control for cricket in india, dominate my favourite sport so that i have more of it to watch during my NEETdom.

great post

Man, how rigged were the afl and nrl grand finals

just did a big poo lads

bro I love herpes

>every hole is a goal
wdsmbd

wife material

>RC so BTFO he dropped his trip

is this now a straffo thread?

>Win the Premiership with Storm
>Barrack for the other side
Okay.
twitter.com/Sharks_Mermaids/status/781667361979977728

>joke Lucy you rock
Why does this make me want to bash his skull in with a metal pipe?

is she /ourgirl/?

super match

link to kim kardashian sex tape?

who /tradie/ here

Why do Aussies like KFC so much?

Edgy Cred Forums kiddies

brainwashing from cricket

right here mate, just got back from laying down some gyprock for a Mr A. Zampa in Adelaide

t. straffo

It's our national food.

Going to a brothel and to lose my virginity tomorrow

What should I expect guys?

it was never good, just pure shitposting

This one is for my good friend Sean

I remember he commented quite favourably towards this .webm

I agree

>tfw you will never be butthurt at another board on a meme Indian call center forum

Feels good man

that was painful to watch

reminder this thread isn't for americans
literally fuck off

erectile dysfunction

You should try tasting nigger penis. Specifically the foreskin for it is truly a delicacy of unparalleled satisfaction. Might I recommend sampling it like a fine wine as your tongue separates the skin from the shaft

don't feel bad if you can't get it up/can't cum first time m8

The thing is, I didn't hate any trip to begin with. But over time as you are exposed to them more and more and begin to see what they are truly like, you begin to hate them.

I started browsing Cred Forums in 2011, au/sp/ wasn't even a thing back then and wouldn't be a thing until flags were introduced.

I took a break from Cred Forums right before the Olympics started and didn't come back until the start of 2013 right when it was NRL pre season. I remember following the NFL playoffs and hearing about JFBF and followed his journey through the playoffs. On the day the Ravens won the owl, I remember his victory thread and in that thread there was a lot of drama started by Convict, but of course I had no idea who Convict was at this time. The thread really confused me because I was just there to talk about JFBF's epic prediction and prophecy, but the thread descended into shit.

So then from there I was just posting in /nrl/ threads, continuing with my spamming of Basedogs shit like I had done in the 2012 pre season threads. This was when I was first properly introduced to Goose and Convict (I had no idea who Convict was in the JFBF thread until much later). I had no problem with them at all.

I was even one of the people who would constantly beg Goose to make gifs and Convict to make OC and then say 'thank you based Goose/Convict' or some shit like that when they delivered. Convict too was nice for fantasy discussion because I joined the /nrl/ SC league and love playing fantasy.

But as the season slowly progressed, I began to hate these two, and trips in general. Convict, with his constant attention grabbing by rehashing the same shitty 'OC' that was just the same pic with a different team's colours. But what really pissed me off about Convict was the lies he would perpetuate, the shit about having a wife and kids and being a drug dealer. Then when he posted that collage of someone else's kid posing with Western Bulldogs players whilst claiming it was his son, I fucking lost it.

I dont see the Book of WalkGod anywhere

ok

based iggles

undisputed GOAT au/sp/ fanbase

Then there was Goose, with his constant attempts at being 'that cricket guy' and pretending to know shit about other sports when it's clear he doesn't. I think I really started to hate Goose when he tried posting in /rug/ threads pretending he followed the Wallabies. Then it all exploded in the Ashes when I made that Simpsons song. That's when I really let loose on Goose. But what really shits me about Goose is the image he tries to present of himself when posting with his trip. From his 'I'm going to reply to this random cricket question that popped up with my trip on' when au/sp/ is at maximum shitposting, to his constant use of ironic shitposting when he encounters a person with an opinion he deems to be edgy or in your face or whatever, even if the issue they raised is legitimate (see: people criticizing EA of being a horrible company and him going 'le fuck le system, down with corporations XD XD' in response)

I don't specifically remember when, but at some point in 2013 I started meticulously studying the posting behaviour of Goose and Convict, whether they posted as trip or as user. I remember this one time an 'user' tried posting about fantasy in /nrl/ and posted his team. I went to the SC league to find which team the screenshot belonged to and surprise surprise, it was Convict.

But this summer has really gone to another level. Goose being caught samefagging and forgetting to turn his trip off all but confirmed what type of person he is. Who knows what fucking kind of posts he makes as user, whilst he tries to present this image of 'that mature trip who always discusses cricket when everyone is shitposting and plays video games and definitely isn't some annoying shitposting cunt'.

Anyway, that's the end of my story. These two faggots have made me hate trips. I haven't even talked about Roosterman, and he's right up there in terms of tripfags I hate the most.

This is the post (or two posts) that made me, in my opinion. It was here where my career really set off.

I started out 2013 as just Basedogs from the /nrl/ SC league. I also recognized Milky and called him out somewhere near the beginning of the year. However at this time, there was no link between 'Milky's friend' and 'Basedogs from SC'. A little while later, I started ironically tripping as '/nrl/ bro' in /afl/, and Milky recognized me as Basedogs from SC due to 'having similar posting styles'. I decided to confess to Milky that I was also the guy who went to school with him. So now there was a link between the three identities, Milky's friend, Basedogs from SC, and /nrl/ Bro.

Then of course came the 2013 Ashes series in England. You know, the famous series where I started going all out on Obesitygoose. Initially Obesitygoose thought I was 'Angry Iggle', and would always reply to me in such a way (remember the cringeworthy 'IYA CAN'T CONTRAL MAH ANGER!!!' responses that he would post to me?).

Somewhere down the track, I became known as 'trip obsessor' because I was not only attacking goose, but Convict as well. Of course, the Basedogs/Milky's Friend//nrl/ Bro identities were not linked with 'trip obsessor' at this time.

>no no more based elite matt to drop muscular truthbombs

Didn't read a word of this

where the hell is the qanda thread on Cred Forums

reminder that tradies run au/sp/, in all its permutations

kys

Convict is the only reason I was upset about the Bulldogs winning the premiership

I am them because of him

>look at me I'm a rich and successful lawyer

swipe left

Q&A ends with the footy season.

kys?

someone post the wolf of walk street OC

Kiss Your Sister.

Pic related.

look at that last line... tradies get the ladies!

>she is smart, successful and accomplished

>nah I only like pathetic losers that have no future like myself

Know your stuff

/wog/

you should get some viagra so you don't make fool of yourself

he is clearly gay as fuck so it doesn't count as incest

knife your steak

Is not getting it up / not being able to cum really a problem?

i am terrified that i'm gonna cum in 2 seconds

>being under age 60 and weighing less than 100kg
>having to use viagra
pick one

shes a keeper
go and fuck her you mong cunt

t. straffo

>almost 1 year ago

>its nearly 10pm in least poorstralia

lmao shouldn't u be in bed, kiddies?

>8.52pm is "almost 10pm"

>nothing's changed

I'm scared of vaginas IRL

>9.24 is almost 10pm

based walkie

a girl once told me first timers either cum straight away or not at all

maybe she was just saying that to make me feel better as i was in the latter group, idk

Reminder that /cric/ literally RUNS Cred Forums.

>(You) in charge of understanding daylight savings and timezones

>incest doesn't count if someone is gay
'no'

>you in charge of specificity in your posts

I'm staying up late to watch anime

fight me nerd

only because I was there matt posting

You now remember this ebin thread.

my big bro used to make me dress up in our sisters panties and rim him when we were younger and i dont hold it against him because it was just bro stuff

my body still feels like it's only 9pm desu

What do you think of my living room?

Just recently bought this house.

is it gay to shower with your bro if you're on the same footy team?

is that a sewerage treatment facility outside?

no it sydney

It's a bridge over the canals in the Sunshine Coast.

>sewerage
You fucking retarded piece of shit.

It's SEWAGE

S E W A G E

Fucking Americanised millenials should be executed.

t. xhang ping wang

are you buying houses for the homeless again WalkBro?

Truly based

did u make that cabinet, ivan?

she looks crazy, looks like she'd lop your cock off with a meat cleaver

jesus christ this thread is terrible. no wonder everyone hates australian posters

American posters, with the exception of the sesh-posting /saints/ BSA, are much worse than we could ever aspire to be

Josh Reynolds will save this thread.

/nrlel/ is a shit poomunity

>new cuck wales
KEK

Reminder that the recent AFL and NRL grand finals had 4 million viewers and the highest rating A-League grand final EVER is 442,000.

Lastfm for WalkBro

Walkcunt is about as gay as daniel

I can't believe Ivan and Joshy are gone lads. What are we gonna do? How will our community recover?

It won't, your poomunity is shit and Poo Shit Failsmen should heem themselves

>audi symbols on your windows

top kek

Ivan and Joshy are au/sp/ stall warts show some respects pls

we are a growing sport mate, try and be more understanding please

t. straffo.

Straffo does movie reviews now

there is literally nothing straffo isn't all over

What was so special about 2012?

Is straffo like the walkbro of /afl/?

Josh Reynolds is probably in this thread RIGHT NOW

>calvinball and manlet-rugby get more numbers than based cricket and real rugby

truly the most pleb of nations

hawks and swans grand finalist's for the first time in a bit?

I have damaged the nerve endings in my penis from chronic masturbation

2003 Rugby World Cup Final - 4.016 Million
Bigbash final 2016 - 2mil

can't find the cwc, considering we were in that i assume it would be pretty high

oh and the recent odi vs india in aus was 2.7 mil

so the the cricket world cup would definitely be number 1

wait I thought NRL were supposed to dominate TV ratings to make up for their pitiful crowd numbers?

anyone here have a hot mom?

just walked in on my mom getting changed and its the first time i seen her naked in about 10 years and her body is still tight as fuck

hnnnngg

they won the past 2 years, so thats dominates

>Hawthorn's disgusting blowout wins single-handedly costing the AFL ratings victories

you mean fremantle and west coasts pathetic fucking efforts

based walkie

worth it

state of origins?

You could LITERALLY add 500k to the AFL figures if it was played in prime time like the NRL GF.

eating vanilla ice cream with m&m's mixed in

just finished my ice cream

going to have a cup of team and some biscuits now

just downloaded some new porn
why do i have such weird taste in women
its such specific taste
makes really hard to find women to fuck in real life

last

fm

>cup of team
your choice in porn is not the issue, unsurprisingly

good thread

what is the issue then?

au/sp/ was a mistake

Can you feel summer coming? I can't wait.

summer Cred Forumsorts are for fucking idiots

fuck lads i just demolished a HSP

i got onto a femdom tracker and downloaded a few videos, dunno why because i don't like being told to eat my own cum or being bullied because i'm over weight (even though i'm not)

Who cares about sports. I just can't wait to show off my bikini body at the beach.

Who's your tip for A-League champions Muhammad?

we are here now, might aswell roll with the punches

>Thought I handed in a really good assignment
>Just got my marks back
>64%

I'm done. I am unrolling tomorrow and going to look for a job.

Not sure mate, never watched the A-League

is that a young stevie johnson?

yeah neither has 99% of Australia

what are you going to do?

Go straight to the top earning 300k.

Cahill will tear his ACL in the first four rounds. Screencap this post.

Yes

t.west australian

COYR desu

goodnight au/sp/

goodnight au/sp/

last for walkbro

(pls come back to Cred Forums)

Perth Glory will win the A-League

Just chucked a gigantic shit and the A-League was created

It's been fun on both /afl/ and /nrl/ since 2012.

I've shared laughs, cries, memes and arguments with you all, but it's time for me to leave.

You won't hear from me again after this post but I want you all to know I love you very much and there's a special place in my heart for you.

Official theme song for my post.

youtu.be/4pBo-GL9SRg

Goodbye friends.

It's cute how neanderthal codes like NRL and AFL are always so quick on the defensive when real Football is mentioned

See you next year, cobba.

t. Panagiotos Papadopolopolopolopolopolopolopolopolous

goodnight au/sp/

I didn't know Milo came in 1.25kg tins.

I always thought the biggest were those 1kg value packs you can get from woolies

>15 dollars for diabeetus

surprised you're not a Cred Forums pass user, ivan.

everyone here loves afl more than life itself

t. west australian

heraldsun.com.au/sport/australian-baseball-league-to-go-ahead-in-2016-without-financial-support-of-major-league-baseball/news-story/30f9ed0a61110ff17c59ce9efb852d69

Whose heading to the roar match on friday lads?

t. Marco Santiluco

Is the aleague so fucking insecure and unsure of its own product that they literally start their fucking season as soon as the nrl/afl season finishes?

Fucking kek.

updated & expanded

last

god bless straffo

last

god bless straffo

last

god bless straffo

reminder

Just woke up lads

morning BSA

last

last

Farewell LSCM

If anyone cares about the NBL, you can literally live stream all your teams matches for free this season with the NBL app. Pretty comfy, never watched NBL seriously before but might try and get around it this season

really loving these baseball posts lads, every one of them has elicited a laugh

Suck my cunt flaps

I'm still shook from our olympics loss to watch aussie basketball again

DUDE

haha great joke

americans need to fuck off desu

No, BSA's are welcome in this poomunity

YOU are the one who should fuck off

>le look at me big strong americans please post in our threads and watch our sports
kys

the saddest thing is that you don't even know who you are talking too. I LITERALLY coined the BSA acronym and created the BSA memes that you losers throw around so liberally. Respect me.

Suck my dick, mate

kys memespouting cancer

there is literally nothing worse than the 20 people in /afl/ jerking off to their token american poster without consulting the powers behind the au/sp/ throne first

I will respect you when you respect our American brethren

t. John Howard

t. Mark Latham

t. Peter Costello

t. Kim Beazley

t. American that googled Australia politicians in a desperate attempt to fit in with the """guys"""

t. Richard Di Natale

t. Natasha Stot Despoja

>you will never have a threesome with Natasha stot and Kristina Keneally

I fucked Sarah Hansen Young up her bumhole at uni.

I'd believe it

That would be /gong/ lad. Which i am a founding member of

this complete inability to understand basic au/sp/ memes is disgusting

/nrl/ runs au/sp/, and /gong/ runs /nrl/.

this complete inabiIity to understand basic au/sp/ memes is disgusting

this compIete inability to understand basic au/sp/ memes is disgusting

this compIete inabiIity to understand basic au/sp/ memes is disgusting

i want the small weak americunt to leave

>joshy trying to bully me away so he can get the last post

Lmao

>Cronulla 2016 premiers
>Essendon 2016 wooden spooners

James Hird on suicide watch

You are such a fucking poof

this compIete inabiIity to understand basic au/sp/ memes is disgusting

last

Nah, still here m80

nuke this general

ip ban range australia

au/sp/ is literally the ONLY good general

Last

For WalkBro.

REAL /walkbro/ hours, who tf up

Morning lads
RC will continue to be bullied through the 9 summer of casual cricket

Execute all muslims.

Australia should be nuked or gassed, either way, the genes of these criminals needs to be removed asap

THIS

WALKIE

why are australians so gay lmao?

More like 'aus-gay-lians' ahaha

Gerard Beale, Adam Blair, Jesse Bromwich, Lewis Brown, Greg Eastwood, David Fusitu’a, Tohu Harris, Shaun Johnson, Jordan Kahu, Solomone Kata, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Thomas Leuluai, Issac Luke, Simon Mannering, Te Maire Martin, Manu Ma’u, Jason Nightingale, Kevin Proctor, Jordan Rapana, Joseph Tapine, Jason Taumalolo, Martin Taupau, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak

Kangaroos squad:

Cam Smith (c)
Darius Boyd
Shannon Boyd
Boyd Cordner
Cooper Cronk
Josh Dugan
Blake Ferguson
Jake Friend
Tyson Frizell
Matt Gillett
Valentine Holmes
Greg Inglis
David Klemmer
James Maloney
Josh Mansour
Trent Merrin
Michael Morgan
Matt Moylan
Just O'Neil
Josh Papalii
Matt Scott
Sam Thaiday
Johnathan Thurston
Aaron Woods

gallel, porker and fatfita btfo

>Ferguson
>Friend
>O'Niel

Other than that, pretty good squad

>Seriously putting the two Boyd shitters (the ones not named Cordner), Ferguson and Scatt Gillett in the team.
>Not having room for based Matt Prior

I'm a Kiwis supporter now

Ferguson is elite as fuck.

Keep seething.

Did I see the same Jake Friend everyone else saw? Because I thought he was fucking dogshit

Would seriously rather Pearce

Who else would they pick for the reserve hooker? Ennis is retired now and not that good anyway.

Friend will probably just play against Scotland and cover for injury.

I'm so sick lads.. haven't been able to get out of bed for 3 days
Blood nose from blowing it so much

I take issue with Thaiday, Goylan, and Woods being picked, and Tedesco and Graham not being picked.

Good call not to select Gallen, Parker, Radradra, Fifita, Tamou, Myles and Ennis though.

I agree with all of these but I would rather Moylan and Tedesco than Boyd and Tedesco.

>all those literal whos

Based Peter Wallace. will probably play for Scotland now and tear Friend up

Wallace is a literal meme player and was average at best this season.

Ray fucking Thompson would be a better selection than Wallace, kek.

Josh Chudleigh detected

Parramatta Eels - 30 years
Raiders - 22 years
Warriors - 21 years
Knights - 15 years
Panthers - 13 years
Bulldogs - 12 years
Wests Tigers - 11 years
Broncos - 10 years

>Be the Roosters
>Be absolute shit all season
>Despite this, still get their dick sucked by the commentators every week and get plenty of rep selections

How do they do it lads

Really looking forward to claiming the 500th post in honour of walkie

You may get the 500th post, but I will get the 500th reply, which is much more prestigious for obvious reasons.

NBL

I will get both

/hungry/ what should I eat?

Just had a couple of cinnamon donuts from donut king m8

You're dreaming.

I know m8

seppos out

Yawn.

Need to take a dump real bad lads, but too tired to get up.

500th for tybWG

ririp

501st for RoosterGOD.

Let's get this bad boy to 1000.

Thinking about getting some KFC, what should I get?

1 bucket of nuggets

Making a sanga lads

Walkbro is dead. Walkbro remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

When Zarathustra heard these words, he saluted the saint and said "What should I have to give you! But let me go quickly that I take nothing from you!" And thus they parted from one another, the old man and Zarathustra, laughing as two boys laugh.

But when Zarathustra was alone, he spoke thus to his heart: "Could it be possible! This old saint has not heard in his forest that Walkbro is dead!"

Straight from Wikipedia

are we going with fresh threads or no?

make one.

You say that like it's a bad thing

Zinger stack with a Pepsi max

>max

dropped

>tfw

N E W

so sick of eating healthy and losing fuck all weight, don't tell me to exercise I am too tired after work/on the weekend

This will be the decoy thread.

walkcunt on suicide watch

/nrlel/ has the gayest memes

/nrlel/ memes literally could not be any more homosexual

wow you guys got the poomunity shut down

great effort shitdicks

Chicken Katsu Sushi with 375ml Pepsi Max

m8 fuck off you've never had a katsu chicken sushi and 375ml can pepsi max in your LIFE

stop PRETENDING

'literally' had a chicken katsu sushi for lunch today, and who hasn't had pepsi max of the 375ml variety?

mods = fags

Execute all modroaches

It's because you cunts don't talk about sport

who is walkgod?

A faggot cunt

It's because YOU narcissistic LOSERS insisted on making a new thread before this one 404d.

We could have easily reached 1000 by now, but you shitters desperate to be the OP make a new fucking thread literally the second we reach 500.

Kill yourselves.

How much did you get paid for this one?

New thread.

What did you have for dinner, mate?