/nfl/ General: Elite Safety Edition

PIT:Antonio Brown posts 4/64/2 line on SNF
PIT:Le'Veon Bell runs for 144 yards in return
PIT:Steelers BTFO Quiefs behind Ben's 5 TDs
SEA:Tyler Lockett (knee) playing with torn PCL?
DEN:Report: Trevor Siemian has sprained AC joint
CHI:Fox on Howard: We'll ride him moving forward
LAR:Brian Quick sinks Arizona with two touchdowns
LAR:Keenum weirdly competent in win over Cards
TB:Mike Evans on pace for monster 200 targets
DEN:Broncos label Siemian (shoulder) day to day
ARZ:Brown goes for 144 yards, Cards lose anyway
TB:Jameis Winston, Bucs get pulverized by Denver

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvWseXDsK_Q
youtu.be/m6cB2h5wUx4
youtube.com/watch?v=WwFo43jfZdg
instagram.com/p/BLFYUwXBR7s/
espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4796199/patriots-rb-legarrette-blounts-164-yards-after-contact-leads-the-nfl
sports.yahoo.com/m/4d94843b-a61d-3e71-b454-e8fdc99b488d/ss_raiders-fans-arrested-after.html
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-chargers-are-unprecedented-late-game-failures/
nydailynews.com/sports/football/junior-seau-joins-eerie-death-list-1994-chargers-super-bowl-squad-article-1.1071838
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steelers baby

>Chargers
>Chiefs
>Jags
>Bucs
>Texans
>Bills
>Chargers again
>Colts

Which of those are losses?

sounds like you're in denial

>34-3

Only reply to this post if your team is unbeaten

Not so fast cheatriots and baltinigger fans

1. Patriots
2. Eagles
3. Broncos
4. Vikings
5. Steelers
6. Seahawks
7. Packers
8. Falcons
9.Ravens
10. Raiders

>9. Ravens
>10. Raiders
>no bengals

>LITERALLY SHUT OUT AT HOME
Nah I don't think so

1. Broncos
2. Vikings
3. Eagles
4. Steelers
5. Falcons
6. Raiders
7. Ravens
8. Patriots
9. Packers
10. Rams

>pats that low
no way senpai. 3-1 without their best player.

>excuses for being shut out @home
You fags are lucky they're even still in the top 10

If he was so great, they wouldn't win 75% of the time without him

Bengals are a top 5 team.
>2 losses
Wow, to the steelers and the broncos. They could go 13-3.

Stop.

Prove it and we'll talk about you faggots being in the top 10, until then know your place

And I could get my dick sucked tomorrow. Doesn't mean I will

Pats fans, how did the Bills cock taste yesterday?

That third string dome had too much teeth for me.

What good coaches are going to be open next season? Seriously make it end for the Titans, mularkey is so bad, Lebeau can only bail him out so hard

shoo shoo pedo

I'm surprised he ever got hired once but the tits went ahead and gave him another chance. what kind of dumb fucks are running that front office

Jimmy G in a browns uniform when

The Browns do have enough 6th and 7th round picks to swing that trade

I can't believe I actually had some hope going into this season.

Someone please just put me out of my misery.

I'm starting to think the browns will never be good. Think about all the teams that have risen and fallen since 1999. Now think of all the browns years. Teams that were worse than the browns have made playoff runs, have even won superb owls in the time frame. What the fuck is going on in cleveland

>I can't believe I actually had some hope going into this season.
why? Your best player abruptly retired, why did you think it'd somehow get better?

What's the score of the MNF game going to be?

I have to keep explaining this but they're still paying Whisenhunt is why

That meme is stale though

>wanting more system babbies

19-3 Vikings

I had no real delusions about improving dramatically, but I also did not expect a 1-3 start including losses to such as the backup QB 0-3 bears.

The lions played okish at the tail end of last season. I guess I thought, or rather hoped, that it would carry on to this season. At least a little bit.

I wish another team could adopt me, but I know it just can't happen. Some horrible, masochistic part of me would just keep dragging me back to the fucking lions.

I wish I got more joy out of watching other games, but it all seems so irrelevant when you know your team is pathetic and you'll have to watch them fail again next week/season/coach/decade/ford family member.

Checked

YOUR 2017 SUPER BOWL CONTENDERS

>falcons
They'll get exposed by an elite defense next week and will be knocked out of the playoffs by another one.

>pats
They'll get exposed by an elite defense next week and will be knocked out of the playoffs by another one.

Kek
>Falcons

Get ready to get cucked in Seattle in a couple weeks.

Falcons? Have you waatched football before? like maybe last year when they started 5-0 and didnt even make the playoffs?

>Eagles above vikes
Vikes have had a tougher schedule so far, this is just plain incorrect. Eagles will be put ahead of Vikes if Vikes lose between now and week 7 (extremely unlikely), or if the Eagles beat them on week 7, but that's about it.
>Eagles above Broncos
Just plain wrong right now
>Patriots above Broncos or Vikings
They got shut out at home by the fucking Bills.

Seattle is going to cuck you Falcon fags bad

>seattle
>barely scoring a single field goal against the """rasm"""
>5-0 start last year
>all meme last second wins
>3-1 start this year
>just shit all over one of the top defenses in the league with a 500 yard game for Ryan and a 300 yard game for Jones

screencap this

Why did Packers cut Kuhn again ?

another episode, behind the tainted screen

a choking victim, of his own vomit naturally

Saints like to use the fullback, packers did nothing wrong.

When will Houston call themselves the Houston Rockets?

>Mah man paxton lynch's 1st touchdown pass
>Was semian thinking he just lost his job?

Okay. Yes. Keep expecting a 500 yard game against Seattle in Seattle. It's not like Seattle has a good secondary or d line anyway.

>Falcons got Broncos next week against a backup rookie QB

We always made backups and rookies look like HOF tier in the past, what are we going to make a backup rookie look like?

And then Seattle have a bye before they play us which is already bad enough considering they have the matchup advantages and it's in Seattle

>tfw no more stone cold locks of the week

>No more Carl

The rams offense, who was SHUT OUT by the 49ers defense, put up 9 points against the seahawks "defense." I'm not worried.

Shit sucks. This was my favorite one.
youtube.com/watch?v=LvWseXDsK_Q

>9 points
>The Rams
>Who regularly play the Seahawks
>Who are designed TO play the Seahawks

>5-0
>No playoffs

No, yeah. No worries. Come on over. I'll be ready for a high scoring game as well. Just like what always happens in Seattle every game.

>thinking "5-0, no playoffs" wasn't just a fluke meme because of Shanahan who after today seems to have his shit together
>your only argument for winning is that your opponent went undefeated for the first 5 weeks last season
kek

Thoughts?

youtu.be/m6cB2h5wUx4

Oh yeah, that's my only argument against the strong and illustrious dynasty that is the Atlanta Falcons.

primarily suicide

Shit, this one is my favorite too.
>Throw 3.14159 ineffective bubble screens, then punt

The one with Tomsula, the old schoola, the mic rula is the best youtube.com/watch?v=WwFo43jfZdg

21-13 Vikings

Because the Packers are run by people of sub-human intelligence.
Much like their fans.

>No more Stone Cold Lock of the Week
I loved that so much I wish they would keep doing it!
Mostly because Carl is like identical to my dad

Redskins fan in NY so the Giants even had their logo whitened out because they are enemy #1.

The Cowboys are the normal archenemy and the Seahawks have been the real enemy over the last few years. While McNabb is my single most hated player of all time the Eagles have always been such a joke that they can't even register as my 3rd most hated team. The Patriots get my hate for different reasons than everyone else's hate. I hate them because I WANTED them to beat the Giants both times and they lost both times. Fuck them. The Steelers are an annoying franchise with an ugly logo. I hate Jeff Fischer and anywhere he's been. I respect the fuck out of Aaron Rodgers. I like Stafford even though he's inconsistent. The Jets are the goofy NY underdog and I join Jets fans in hating Giants fans. The Raiders would have been my team if the Redskins weren't.

>Watch Pats lose to the razorcakes at fucking home.

Yeah, I could throw in the "We didn't have our best players" factor, but it does rustle my jimmies slightly that we showed Buffalo the slightest glimmer of hope.

post em

>hating/disliking basically every team that has had success and/or won Superbowls recently

Why are there people like this? Why so fucking salty at the success of anyone?

>"fuck you piece of shit"
?

have the redskins won a super bowl since you've been alive?

>tfw Vikings fan who is scared for tonight's game due to Eli's autism power kicking in.

I mean likely he is going to get picked 4 times.

Because people hate bandwagon fans. But more specifically.

I hate the Giants because they'e a division rival and I live here so I have to put up with their fanbase. Obviously.

I hate the Patriots for the reason I told you - they lost to the Giants. IF they would have beaten the giants twice more, I would LIKE the patriots even though theyd be a dynasty.

I hate the Seahawks cuz they have bandwagon fanbase with artifiical crowd noise and prior to last season, they beat the redskins the last 3 times the skins made the playoffs.

I hate the Steelers cuz fuck the Steelers. Theyre the only one that you could possibly apply this too.

I like the Packers alright as my defense.

It's not the playoffs yet. His autism only kicks in after Week 17.

>Seahawks have been the real enemy over the last few years.

>Redskins

We don't even think about you.

Yes.

>>Seahawks have been the real enemy over the last few years.
>>Redskins
>We don't even think about you.

Obviously not. Because you win every time and it takes wins both ways to make a rivalry.

See Red Sox-Yankees prior to 2004. :P

The AFC is the I don't give a fuck league for the most part.

You should have seen the writing on the wall when we lost almost all of our defense in the season opener. At this point I can at least take solace in the fact that Caldwell will be fired and we might get a competent coach

Where were you when you realized Denver is going to repeat?

>Siemian out for 2 games

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK THE BUNCOS Y'ALL GONNA LOSE NEXT WEEK

>source : my ass

>The goat Lynch coming in

He wasn't cut, he just wasn't re-signed

And because fullback is a meme position

>Mike McCoy and John Pagano are both still employed

lol he'll be out one game at the very most
it's likely an AC joint sprain in his non-throwing shoulder
just give him cortisone shots and we good

>Spanos still owns the team

Even if that's true, that means a loss next week which means trailing the Pats

>yfw Jerruh almost owned the team

The Pats lost bro

nigga the broncos had probably the worst QB performance last year (not even exaggerating) and they still won the owl

who should the jets take #1 overall?

Peyton Manning had 17 picks through week 9 and they were 6-2.

trade it and next years 1 plus richardson for luck or rivers

>when your team gets btfo and responds by btfo'ing

It's good feel.

Last night's game proves Ben is a rapist.

Bills, everyone is officially on notice

Doggo = Rivers

Julio

Hmmm.....really makes you think

>rivers
look, i love philip rivers, i really do, he's my favorite player not on my team.
but he's 34.

Hahaha I hate that faggot so much. I was hoping for another car accident and his spine getting split, but this will do for now.

Bretty Gud

>mfw ill never be able to reply to your post

At least you're getting some close games this year breh. 2bh the best thing the brownies could do this year is play competitive but not actually win any games.

>Fuck y'all haters, FIRST DOWN!
>LOL NOPE

idiot.

we'll all be rooting for you next week bro

Cam caught his comeuppance, shit happens when your bitchass tries to taunt and walk in endzone whilst losing by 2-3touchdowns. Remember the name DEION JONES, you're gonna hear a lot more of it.

>never played a down of organized football my entire life
>just got hired as an offensive assistant/quality control coach for an irrelevant D1 school
The dream is real friends

How'd you manage that?

When will these come back

youtube.com/watch?v=WwFo43jfZdg

were there any good dragons from the weekend?

so you're the waterboy/manager?

>preferring NFC over AFC

It's like you don't enjoy football

Pittsburgh had a couple

>1-3

Where did it all go so wrong?

>Enjoying the autistic football conference

Every week the Browns get fucked over by at least one very bad call. This shit is really getting old.

>Stafford throwing the game away

ah, the Lions

The QB was in one of my classes last year, we became friends and he eventually introduced me to the coaches because he knew I was interested in coaching one day, they were impressed with how well I knew the OC's system, we kept in touch, and after I graduated last spring they invited me to observe on the sidelines the first few games this season. Offered me the job this weekend.

How about a friendly wager. If the afc wins the Super Bowl this year, you have to touch my wiener.

Good for you. I'd love to have a job in fooseball.

THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS ARE THE MOST ELITE TEAM IN THE NFL AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

>3rd string rookie nigger QB

They WILL lose tonight.

'NO'

"Tom Brady is 131-37 in his career in the final 12 games of a season. Best record of any QB since 1970."

Heem sleepy

Proof the NFL is rigged. I'd like to see somebody explain this. I'll wait.

instagram.com/p/BLFYUwXBR7s/

remember all the delusional patriot fans guaranteeing they'd go 4-0 without brady?

i swear they are the dumbest fans. they just don't know anything about sports.

Will the rams, dare I say it, win the NFC west?

Let's break down the rest of the division
>$(ers
they're under chip kelly and are destined to be nothing more than that. They have no chance sitting at 1-3.

>seahawks
probably the only threat remaining in the division, but after defeating them once already the rams can have hope.

>cardinals
they're going to be shit and with carson palmer already enrolling in concussion protocol after week 4 there's a lot of risk in their organization right now

Based keenum will carry us to the playoffs for our first season returning to Los Angeles

screen cap it

>bawwwston
>logical
Boston is full of bandwagoners

remember all the delusional retards guaranteeing they'd go 1-3 without brady?

i swear they are the dumbest fans. they just don't know anything about sports.

124 Days Until the Seahawks Win Super Bowl LI.

Didn't see the game, was that refs flag against the Falcons or Panthers?

Against Cam Newton for taunting

>implying you weren't shiting your pants 24h ago over the possibility of the Pats going 4-0 without Brady

Yeah Cam deserved that hit. He is such a sore looser and somehow an even worse winner

no because gronk is a fucking pussy who cant do shit when he has a boo boo so i knew the pats wouldnt be able to do anything against a rex ryan D

?explain

most painful part of that loss is no one will know how badly sherman was roasted

what's there to explain?
fuck the rest, Pittsburgh is the best

>when your team btfos and reaponds by getting btfo
It's bad feel.

>You can put Deion Sanders out there 1 on 1

What did he mean by this?

I am from the future. Here are your playoff seeds

>AFC
1. Patriots
2. Steelers
3. Broncos
4. Texans
5. Raiders
6. Bengals

>NFC
1. Vikings
2. Seahawks
3. Eagles
4. Falcons
5. Packers
6. [The team inside this box]

>Broncos
>3 seed

how long is semen out

>Steelers

>Broncos
>qb questions

>Number 1 seed from the AFC isn't capable of putting up a single point up against the Bills D

Really makes you think

Not at all most probably, he said he was good to return yesterday if Kubiak wanted to put him in

Looks gud

would rodgers to julio be the most unstoppable thing in the league

You realize that's a pushoff on Marshall and should've been an OPI right? In fact, both of his long catches should've been OPI

>seahawks D in charge of blocking
Do they not practice this at all?

>seashits
>2 seed

Fucking dropped

>respect the fuck out of aaron rodgers

user is gay

>OPI

plz that's ticky tack as fuck.

seahawks were the better team and deserved to win but sherman gets away with a lot so he's not one to complain

We high flying offense now

Think they'll use richardson in a trade? No way they get #1 over the browns.

Can we get some dramatic, exaggerated ref flag gifs? Pleaseeee

resize your webms to save space

Yeah he got toasted in the first half but he shut Marshall down in the second and came away with two picks.

>literally just runs straight forward through gaping holes against two shit defenses
>"wow see? Told you Elliott was worth the 4th pick mang. He can still break Dickerson's record homes"

Is there a fanbase that gets more easily duped than Cowshit fans?

Rodgers is not good anymore. They should trade him for a ransom while they can. I think it was that foot he fucked up at the end of 2014 or something. He has not been anywhere close to the same player, it's embarrassing and sad.

>the pats wouldnt be able to do anything against a rex ryan D

nigga what rex ryan D? He has 7 years as HC and 5 defenses ranked 15th or below. Every good defense he coached was stacked as fuck. Not to mention that the Jets went from 24th to 9th after he left while the Bills went from 4th to 15th. He's overrated af

TYBC

The iggles should be thanking Ryan for kicking out gym shorts. Gym shorts is a god tier DC.

This is great lol as a Giants fan I'll be completely honest with you and say that I don't think of your team. Yea I hear the Redskins fans get loud when they beat the Giants but honestly I don't see it as a rivalry at all.

Of course he wasn't worthy of that pick, we all know that. Still, he's finally fixed most of his pass dropping problems this year and is looking very good.

Hm, interesting. Maybe it's cause you live in NY and have had to deal with Giants fans gloating as we've typically BTFO you over the past like decade, but I always thought Shitskins fans hated the Cowboys way more than anyone else

Youre typically a distant third on our hate list. Maybe even 4th or 5th for some

Jest here

I feel your pain

Iktfb

Levy and Ansah pls comeback

Tate what the fuck are you doing

Marvin you're cool

Ebron you finally doing well and that's great

Stafford why do you stay you are too good for this team

>looking for stats to contradict this claim because Zeke was my first pick this year
>find out 9ers are 32nd in run defense

oops

Zeke is second or first right now on yards after contact in the NFL.

He's still rushing the hole too fast, buts dudes been legit and they are gunning for him every snap he's in. He's kind of a emmitt smith style back. He gets hit then goes another 2 or 3 yards.

Bell is the best though

espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4796199/patriots-rb-legarrette-blounts-164-yards-after-contact-leads-the-nfl

Keep in mind 4 days old and after zekes last game he's probably leading

Is he the most underrated DE in football?

How is that not Big Ben after last night?

i assume this has been talked about

but, raiders fans are absolute niggers and white trash

shame

sports.yahoo.com/m/4d94843b-a61d-3e71-b454-e8fdc99b488d/ss_raiders-fans-arrested-after.html

Expect some more arrests this week because it's Chargers/Raiders.

>considering trading Cam Newton for either Joe Flacco or Tom Brady
>already have Dak and Kirk on my bench

should I? or should I just start Dak?

help me, /nfl/

>5 of the 3-1 teams have scored 3 points or less in a blowout/embarassing loss

Rams 0-28 49ers
Patriots 0-16 Bills
Texans 0-27 Patriots
Seahawks 3-9 Rams
Steelers 3-35 Eagles

Nobidy legit this year.

>this post

wew

>selling Low

Cam's rushing ability makes him so valuable in fantasy.

and flacco is never a good fantasy qb

>Should I trade Cam Newton who's one hit away from a vegetable state for Tom Brady who is about to put up berserk numbers in post-suspension rage
Hmmm

I was going to say the Falcons but then I remembered they lost to the Bucs

As an eagles fan the giants are the only other team I respect in the division. The redskins have flash in the pan success years, and the boys are the antithesis of friendly banter.

Maybe it has to do with the geography since the eagles fans and giants fans are forced to play nice in each other's stadiums.

so who is the best TE in the league now that gronk has been exposed

>Nobidy legit this year.

Does anyone else here feel really bad for Phillip Rivers?

He was arguably the best QB in what may have been the best draft for QBs ever, has put up near HoF level stats, but will probably never get in because he was shackled to the second biggest joke of a team in the AFC.

I wish the Texans would have traded up for him in 05... Actually I just want a QB that isnt a game manager.

As a Chargers fan: very.

Could Elway please take him and get him a ring?

>Gronk
>Exposed
Kyle Rudolph is going to put up top3 TE numbers this year

I feel equally bad for rivers, stafford, and maybe Matt Ryan too

>blow the fuck out of the steelers
>t-they were overrated haha
>the steelers annihilate the chiefs

well /nfl/? what's your next excuse?

Stafford is just an average qb on an average team

Ryan is an above average qb on a below average team with a godly WR

Rivers is a hof tier qb on a god awful team

>best defense
>beat defensive player
>best receiver duo
>top 10 RB

Give me one good reason >we won't win back to back

Rivers really is an elite player, the man can read Ds and has superb playcalling.
Shame his team can't even stay healthy for him or give him a decent line to protect him. Nothing but stickmen for receivers.

Are the browns going to win a game this year? Against who?

How?

They'll beat the Pats next week. Jewdell's vengeance is not yet complete.

I can't find one

>tfw only 4-0 team and defending champs are still under the radar

Rusty Brady maybe next week, but my money is on the Titans and Chargers.

Maybe the Bills if the Bills have to win the game to make the playoffs.

>best receiver duo

Denver isn't even have the best duo in their division

No. He had some of the most dangerous offensive weapons in the league for half a decade and couldn't get it done in the playoffs. He's a loser and will always be a loser. Eli and Ben are winners. These are the facts.

God you sound like a casual

>Baltimore

Cred Forums loves hyping up QBs with fancy stats and throwing the entire team under the bus when they lose.

Hint: Stafford kinda sucks. Rivers is a bit of a choker

To be fair, his mediocre defenses were up against Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. The two best qbs of all time.

If he's a "get hit and churn forward for 3" back that's good and a lot of teams would love him, but is that 4th pick worthy? He just hasn't impressed me much at all, but he's still just a rookie I guess

Slightly off topic but out of the RBs I watched yesterday I was actually slightly impressed by CMike. I thought he was a meme but he's pretty elusive and makes things happen with the ball in his hands. His ypc wasn't good but it was the Jest d-line

Why are you carrying 3 QBs? 2-QB league?

And yes, Brady

why does monday night football exist?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

this
tho MNF is pretty comfy, come home go for a run eat dinner shower and then get in my blanket.

I might have to hate the chargers after yesterday. No fucking excuses for that shit.

Do you think it would have been any different in the 70's, 80's, or 90's? I don't think Eli is better than Rivers (you can make the case Ben is), but he found a way to beat Brady twice in the SB. People only remember Ben's poor performance in SBXL, but he played in those first 3 playoff games leading up to it, including making pic related. Some QB's just find ways to win.

Lionsbros pls step it up

Bennett.

As a Vikings fan, do you hate us in Oakland because your team picked the wrong QB?

ELITE undefeated teams only, get the fuck in here

patrishits/gayvens no longer welcome

Death to us is fine, have fun living in the AFCW basement for the next millennia

We got Bradford tho?

I'm sorry for laughing at you Ramsbros

>iggles
>wins are the browns, bears and a steelers trap game

I've accepted my punishment for believing they'd ever make it back to a Super Bowl

THE REVENGE TOUR BEGINS NOW

you and I both know he isn't a long term fix

what part of "undefeated" do you not get you moron? you can only play the teams on your schedule, and the eagles are one of only 3 teams to beat all of those teams lel

yeah remember how the revenge tour worked out last year?

lol

von miller>brady

fuck you satan
Eagles are legit

On the contrary

I thought last year was the revenge tour

he doesn't have to be a long term fix, he just had to be an above average QB for this season and next season before this window closes.

>You Now Remember Jared Goff

>mfw people are "MAD AT THE BRONCOS?"

We underdog bros for life. Us against the league.

Congrats to Raiders and Eagles bros go proving everybody wrong.

Oh, the guy who could've started 3-1 and been off to a promising NFL career?

what are you going on about, I know they're undefeated

I was just pointing out that the iggles implosion is inevitable

How many rookies have started this year? 6? But the most """NFL-ready""" among them and the first overall still can't beat Case Keenum for the job. Carson Wentz could end up being top 10 for the year.

>he still thinks Goodell and Kraft aren't on the same team

When other people keep pointing out the elephant in the room, your hand is gonna be forced. Fact is, Brady and Belichick shouldn't even be allowed in the league at this point.

>LOSING THE THE $(ERS
> BEATING A BUNCH OF SHITTERS MAKES YOU ELITE.
K

>you now remember that the Rams essentially gave up 2 first rounders for the right to draft a benchwarmer over Carson Wentz

No shit but do you watch the games or take in consideration who've they played? Nope, just another typical deluded iggle fan who will be playing sodoku in the fall. You all were a lot more fun when you were the punchline of the league with chip and badford.

Who said anything about being elite? We're doing well, and that's good. I think you're trying to pick a fight where there is none.

>Wentz
>Dak
>Brissett
>Kessler
>Boykin
>Lynch

4 have started. All 6 have played and at least scored a TD in some way.

Goff hasn't seen any action.

the jets if fitzpatrick is still stinking it up, joe haden wil probably get a pick

you mean when they went 7-9? top kek
>who they've played
one of the top teams in the AFC that just destroyed a playoff team from last year?
it's week 3, "muh schedule" doesn't mean anything when barely anyone has played anyone
meanwhile the eagles have played an actually good team, beat them, and all /nfl/ can damage control is "m-m-muh trap game"

>no dallas
DROPPED

Eagles fans are just making it harder on themselves when their team inevitably comes back to earth

but what do I know, I'm sure your team will go 19-0 and wentz will win unanimous MVP

lol

>meme position
Apparently you started watching football two years ago.

OWG will have his day, and it will be glorious.

TEN looks like a 50/50 matchup but they TEN has a defense that's pretty good against the run- the only thing the browns got going for them.

Jests are a question of how hard can they jest themselves.

BUF might razorcake themselves, especially at week 15 when they playoffs are on the line, but they look the better team overall.

SD might a lifeless husk of a team by week 16 but felipe rios could put the entire team on his back.

They literally need these teams to beat themselves. They might finish 4-12 but they're looking at 2-14. 0-16 is the least likely outcome but it sure as fuck isn't off the table.

>tfw 4-0

>y-y-you can't be happy about starting 3-0 and beating a very good team
>if you don't think your team is garbage you're as delusional as i say you are!!!!!!!1111

pathetic
no one thinks the eagles are super bowl bound, people are just happy that the team has looked so good, and all the retards in /nfl/ who were predicting them to go 3-13 are furiously mashing their keyboards to tell me it's alllllll a fluke

Suspension was this season. Therefore the revenge tour starts now.

Von Nigger was lucky to get away with a 2 point win at home. He won't be so lucky in Foxboro

so no actual response? just say "i'm sorry i wasted your time, and valuable space in this thread, to flex my mental disorder and anti-eagles bias"

it's that easy!

Ma man Carl dropping bombs

Why are the tits hated

What damage? They're 3-0. There's literally no damage right now.

It's time to stop shitposting.

>Favorite position as a kid was FB
>Guy gets to pancake LBs, run the ball, catch the ball, buttfuck corners when they try to blitz
>Now thanks to muh passing league FBs barely on the field

I miss the old days of defensive struggles and power running football.

Is he a bust?

>Vikings are averaging fewest rushing yards per game (50.1) of any team to start 3-0
>Vikings have only gained 796 yards of total offense
>Stefon Diggs is responsible of 40.8% of those yards

Good thing that Patsies already aren't the 1st seeded team then

No. Everyone told me he was MVP after beating the Falcons defense week 1

>in Foxboro

Denver will not play in Foxboro this season

PLAYOFF SEEDING PREDICTIONS

NFC:
1. Seattle
2. Minnesota
3. Atlanta
4. Philly
5. Green Bay
6. NY Giants

AFC:
1. Denver
2. New England
3. Pittsburgh
4. Houston
5. Oakland
6. Cincy

>1. Xeattle
kek

KEK

Member last year when the Falcons started 5-0?

Reminder that the Chiefs returned a kickoff last night to their own 2 yard line.

>Atlanta
>god

Reminder that the game was so bad last night that NBC resorted to talking about memes.

I'm from the future

They beat the Titans by two touchdowns and miraculously beat the Chargers on Christmas eve by one point.

They have some pretty close games this year, but they don't win many.

They get the first pick in the draft and the 10th. The biggest storyline that offseason is if they'll take Myles Garrett or a quarterback number 1 overall. At that point before the draft it's a huge question on everyone's minds. They end up taking Garrett number 1 and get Brad Kaaya at 10.

They go 8-8 next season, then 10-6 in 2018 and lose in the wildcard game to the Steelers 48-21.

Browns make the AFCCG in 2020 after a wild card and divisional appearance in the two previous years. They lose to the Raiders 21-20 on a failed 2 point conversion attempt.

They make it to the owl in 2022 and beat the Falcons 42-36. Brad Kaaya is owl MVP. Pryor retires after. Hue wins Coach of the Year and 7 Browns make the Pro Bowl (Kaaya, Coleman, Pryor, Nassib, Haden, Ogbah, and Garrett.)

Good thing it's only week 5

>that broncux fear

>at 10
you think the eagles are gonna be a bottom 10 team?
>rest of the post
nvm, you have other issues lol

You left out the part where they relocate to Vegas after next season.

They're pretty fucking good m8

Why is nobody paying attention to Brad Kaaya?

He's really underrated as a draft prospect.

Are the Cardinals this years version of the 2010 Vikings?

Hey! I love Sunday night memes how else am I supposed to know what memes to talk about at work

Raiders will make the playoffs this season

that is a fact

Is Julio the best WR in the league?

With their schedule, they'd be hard-pressed not to. They have 3-5 good opponents left depending on whether or not the Chiefs can turn their shit around.

is Crabtree the most underrated receiver in the league?

Brown is slightly better

What can Brown do that Julio can't do better?

Punt return

The Raiders are 8-0 when Seth Roberts has at least 1 TD

Have any of you fucks been to the Vikings new stadium?

The chargers will unironically beat the Raiders and/or the Broncos because that's how backwards retarded the franchise is

i legitimately can't believe they're living up to the hype. this is a game that they would've lost even last year (see:pittsburgh)

this is the happiest i've been as a football fan in a long time. it doesn't sound like much, but we're not far removed from the unwatchable james jones double fumble raiders

When was the last time a team was so futile for so long? Was it the Saints in their early years?

Better Route Runner
Better Separation
Better Hands
Better Returner

>yfw the Chargers win every divisional game left but end up with a losing record

That doesn't factor in when deciding the best reciever

hah, this is probably going to happen

rivers is still really good

>mfw

Everything. Juilo is just better sized.

Offseason trade between the jets and colts

Colts Get:
2017 first round pick
2017 second round pick
2018 first round pick
2018 third round pick
2019 second round pick
DE Sheldon Richardson

Jets Get
QB Andrew Luck
2017 5th round pick

mutually beneficial imo

thoughts

Next four games are the Raiders, Falcons, and the Broncos twice

Lel, slippery slope

Vikings 32-6

The Giants take an early 6-0 lead after returning the opening kick off for a touchdown but missing the PAT. But they'll never cross the 50 yard line the rest of the game, save for one fumble by Bradford late in the fourth quarter after a botched snap, which sets the Giants up at the Vikings 44. Bradford goes 19-29 with 288 yards and 3 TDs

Has anyone seen that commercial promoting the Vikings vs Giants game? Got me hyped as fuck.

no

Luck is Stafford 2.0

Giants 23
Vikings 17

That's not how you spell Texans vs Cowboys

Tell me about it.

That was definitely a game we would have lost for the past 12 years. I feel like they're finally taking that next step and it feels so good.

>luck and stafford aren't infinitely better than any jets QB since namath
LMAO

Raiders Steelers playoff game pleeaaase

>Panthers are last in the NFC

what the fuck happened?

doesnt mean hes worth trading the farm for though

classic superbowl hangover

think they are hot shit
also letting norman go is going to hurt them very badly

Super Bowl hangover is a real thing

lol that's a no look touchdown pass

this is basically my reasoning for trading for luck

if we had a qb like him we would we sb contenders even in 2017 im tired of drafting and developing a different qb every year

also would do the same kind of trade for rivers

maybe not the 2017 second
Romo i would also trade for but only for a third round pick because how easily he gets hurt

*blood pours out of nose*~

It's going to get worse before it gets better, I think

Enough of the Luck and Rivers shit. You're spamming it autistically in every thread.

I'm not sure how much worse it can get, really.

I mean, I know it will be bad, but I don't know.

>letting norman go is going to hurt them very badly
"You get what you paid for" - J. Norman
kek

im just hoping meme magic can work so it happens

>loins

Did you even have to ask?

He doesn't need to look to throw that fade to crabs

>Lets single cover Julio with rookie cb, what can go wrong

Carr a cute!

Who's the most hated team for each franchise?

My guesses (I'm a Broncos fan):

>AFC West
Broncos > Raiders
Chiefs > Raiders
Chargers > Raiders
Raiders > Broncos

>AFC North
Ravens > Steelers
Steelers > Ravens
Bengals > Steelers
Browns > Ravens

>AFC North
Colts > Patriots
Texans > Colts
Jags > Colts
Titans > Colts

>AFC East
Patriots > Jets
Jets > Patriots
Dolphins > Patriots
Bills > Patriots

>NFC East
Cowboys > Giants
Giants > Cowboys
Redskins > Cowboys
Eagles > Cowboys

>NFC south
Saints > Falcons
Falcons > Saints
Bucs > Saints
Panthers > Falcons

>NFC north
Vikes > Packers
Bears > Packers
Packers > Bears
Lions > Packers

>NFC West
Seahawks > 49ers
49ers > Seahawks
Cardinals > Seahawks
Rams > Seahawks

also the colts will NEVER trade Luck anyways

LA Coliseum is gonna break 100K attendance next Sunday and Buffalo is gonna get assfucked.

I think that's right at least for the AFCW

feels good to be hated

I dislike that Cam Newton exists.

twerk

At least we can look forward to Bosa playing

H-hopefully

I'd say the Bucs hate the Falcons more than the Saints, everybody hates the Falcons

Requesting that pic of Carr's face before he drove the offense down the field and scored the game winning td against the Ravens

>Leave the Raiders to me

Can we?

I don't even know if he'll be worth watching.

He's such a fucking bust.

The look of a KILLER

>joey busta

Would he be such a bust if he got traded to Giants ?

I don't think there was a shot like this during the Ravens game

bucs fan, i hate the falcons and have a soft spot for the saints

No that's the one, I had my games wrong

They can still go 3-13

I fucking told you lion ass faggots to shut your fucking mouths to us Vikings, now how does it feel bitch? Talk more shit on how hurrrr the vikings are finishing 3rd or even 4th. kys do it, faggot.

>Seachickens number 1
>Gnats making the playoffs at all

>implying he has proven that he's a bust yet
He won't truly be a bust until he does jack diddly shit and tears his mcl on sunday

I can definitely confirm that everyone in NFCN hates the Packers

The Raiders OL is going to eat him alive

You retarded cross dressing queen, only the Packers have been taunting you this season. Lions fans are too busy fussing over the shit status of the team to care about you Swedish cucks

>implying is won't be his achilles

Seems to be trending

I'm still rooting for the guy. Bosa, luiget and Mebane could be a nice trio
Square, palepoi and Reid an ok rotation

you mean the fans outside the stadium before he even enters the game right?

Nice dubs but it won't happen.

>@JPFinlayCSN
>Josh Norman was drug tested again today. 3 times in 4 games. Odd. #RedskinsTalk

Talk shit about Goodell and see what happens

AFC least looks about right

ch/a/rgers!

Yardage is an irrelevant meme stat. They have zero turnovers and tier one kick and punt returning so the offense doesn't have to pick up yardage. Not to mention the defense can't stop scoring points

Fuck you faggot, some of your fag ass fans have been talking shit in the preseason and offseason about my Vikings. Don't deny it

Se/a/hawks

Went to the Packers game. My dick was throbbinf the whole time. Impressively monolithic though the doors were less cool than I was given to believe based on how much the organization hyped them

>not remembering that the Seahawks have had the #1 seed two of the last 3 years

do any teams fans actually praise their front office

Philly now that Chop Killy is gone

TYBH

I missed SNF last night. On a scale of 1 to 10, how Andy Reid was Andy Reid?

Vikings front office has been killing it for years until this Bradford trade. He's doing well but they mortgaged three years of dominance for one Owl shot

it wasnt his fault at all

>Philly
>Pats
>I don't see why Vikes fans should be displeased

So their third string QB who won last week is the only reason they got zero points?

It really wasn't. They had no chance of surviving that night.

gronks regressing badly, hes going to get benched for bennett

the Stoolers weren't going to lose to the same offense two weeks in a row

Every successful team with a franchise QB. Personally, I think the Seahawks have the best FO in the league, they're good at almost everything.

TYBReggie

Did that guy Old Bay stop posting or did the filter on my phone actually work?

you better believe it

All praise the glory of Duke of Denver, the great Horse Face

I guess pats like Bill too

Based John Schneider

I think he got permabanned, this is the one time I wish he was here so I could talk mad shit about the Ravens

I kinda missed his complete faggotry 2bhwy.

>tfw Brady is going to the HOF and you can't stop him
>tfw you can call him a system babby but he still has 4 rings
>tfw he is going to be known as one of the best all-time no matter how much you slander him
>tfw he fucks his 10/10 wife everynight while you Jack off to hentai in your basement
Stay mad Cred Forums.

hes perma banned

idk, generally I think we've been heading in the right direction. I'll reserve judgement based on how much Hackenberg improves in the offseason.

are you tom brady? if not, why do you care what happens to him?

oh well

>he fucks his wife
>implying anybody in my city has basements
>implying im mad
The rest is true tho

Are you going to fire Todd Bowles?

>Flacco
>elite

Fuck I hope I didn't jinx it. He just seemed like a terrible person I hated the generals bc of him.

JFFM is pretty fun to mess with, but in all honesty he doesn't get as mad as that faggot did.

I was predicting that for the whole off-season.

The seahawks hardly count as a threat. Their team is sloppy on all levels and continue to lose games to constant easily-avoided penalties.

>barely beat the fucking dolphins
>lose to rasms
>blow out the 49ers, but hardly impressive.
>barely beat the Jets

They haven't gone up against a solid tea except the rams and they could barely get an FG against theme.

Seahawks are the ultimate meme.

no I really like Bowles and that would be an overreaction.

He can't make fitz into something he isn't.

the only thing that's been bothering me is all these blown coverage but I don't know if it's due to a lack of talent or scheming.

>fullback is a meme position

(you)

I'm officially declaring Oakland our rivals see you in the fucking playoffs you disrespectful bitches. I hope to fucking god that you somehow choke this game away and I don't even believe in god. How fucking dare a punter a fucking punter dance on our logo and do the ray lewis dance at that. How fucking dare some overrated shit wearing #52 proceed to do the Ray Lewis dance as well. I'll be on my way downtown to M&T to fight the first fucking Raiders faggot I see. Your team finally gets a little fucking good after like 13 years and you have the nerve to be cocky ignorant disrespectful shits. Fuck off

I'm glad Al Davis died

remember the 2000 AFCCG

is randy moss going to cuck T.O. out of the hall another year?

only so many spots

>barely beat the Jets
If it wasn't for the fluke fumble touchdown and the refs fucking up on a fumble call earlier in the game the Seahawks would have won 27-3. Wilson was throwing dots, the Seahawks were in complete control of that game. Seahawks always struggle early in the season, they're doing far, far better then they did at this time the previous two seasons. The O-Line looked passable against the Jets top 5 D-Line, and the team will finally be healthy after the bye. And the rest of the team is proven to be championship level. Watch a team before you talk shit about them.

Elway is objectively the best front office guy of the last 5 seasons since he took over

He took over in 2011, the year after we went 4-12 and:
>hasn't missed the playoffs
>won a Super Bowl
>made another
>made the playoffs with Tebow and won a game
>made the very smart decision to cut ties with Shitwieler
>drafted all-pros: Von, DT, Chris Harris

Steelers fan here. AFC North order of hatred is as follows

1. Ravens - Fuck these motherfuckers. Ray Lewis killed like 14 people and got away with it, plus these faggots robbed us of our best rivalry, the Browns.

2. Bengals - Getting there, the rivalry is mostly media made though.

3. Browns- Bro tier fanbase, both sides want the Browns to get it together so we can go back to having classic games.

Raidnigger here. I want the old Steelers-Raiders rivalry that I grew up watching to come back.

The hall of fame voting and selection needs to be completely revamped desu

>Be Steelers fan
>Legendary ownership
>Only 3 head coaches in like 50 years
>All of our coordinators end up turning franchises around as head coaches

Yeah no issues with the office here.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-chargers-are-unprecedented-late-game-failures/

>tfw elite at losing

Hey, both teams look great, all we need is some physical, competitive playoff games against each other and it will come back.

At this point I believe you have been cursed for firing Marty Schottenheimer.

Is Matt Ryan elite again?

>just now found out old gay is perma banned

Well my day is slightly less shitty now

What did that faggot even do??

Eh, the team has been cursed for longer than that.

nydailynews.com/sports/football/junior-seau-joins-eerie-death-list-1994-chargers-super-bowl-squad-article-1.1071838

>Charger player actually being killed by TWO lighting strikes

Need to turn this into a square

>fire a guy who went 14-2
>extend a guy who went 4-12

Mmmhmm, that's good ownership right there

Not signing Fitz early really put him back going into this season, there's no excuse to be 1-3 though. Still have to play Brady twice this year as well. Next week is a literal must win game

Add the Vikings

>Mike McCoy's press conference delayed 15-20 minutes

H-happening?

Sorry but the Vikings are elite now

Carroll is objectively the best front office guy of the last 6 seasons since he took over

He took over in 2010, the year after we went 5-11 and:
>only missed the playoffs once
>won a super bowl
>made another
>made the playoffs with old Matt Hasselbeck and won a game
>made the smart decision to cut ties with Browner and Maxwell
>drafted all-pros: Thomas, Sherman, Chancellor
And most importantly, got the team a franchise quarterback and set them up for success on both sides of the ball for years to come.

Maybe he will be fired or pull a Budd Dwyer.

No. He hasn't faced a single team with good cornerbacks. If he's still balling out against the Broncos and Seahawks, then he's the MVP frontrunner.

>tfw playing Madden
>relocate Chargers to LA, become the LA Aftershocks
>few years in, draft QB, superstar development, ranked as the best player in the draft
>develop him over the first few years, adding him to a solid team with a tremendous defence
>he eventually becomes a 99OVR
>comes time to negotiate contract
>he unironically wants a $180m contract with about $80m guarantee
>can't afford his salary
>forced to let him go, game doesn't let me franchise tag him for some reason
>He ends up at the Rams

Fucking snake. Didn't ask for these feels.

>yfw he gets an extension

In older madden games, When you could just create players to add to the league, I used to create 4-5 players based on books/Movie football players. (example, Edward Rhino, FB from 'Rash') Then I'd let them roam free, Checking where they end up as I played my own franchise.

Also, How's madden 17?

that entire city is cursed
>longest championship drought of any city with at least two pro sports teams
>Chorgers
>Poodres
>All NBA teams that come there have short lives

Every analyst picking the Vikings to win tonight is making me nervous.

HA! I'd never do something like that.

>being this cheap

the browns havent had a winning season since 2007

San Diego is not a sports town. There are too few fans and too many transplants for them to ever be truly supported.

>San Francisco 49ers@49ers
>#49ers LB @NBowman53 suffered a season-ending Achilles injury in Week 4 loss to Dallas Cowboys.

>#Breaking: #Chargers tell KGTV News 10 that Head Coach Mike McCoy will receive a extension: 5 yr/39mil

Wasn't that the wonderful year with Derek Anderson?

Top kek

That would be awful

This better be bait

yes

thats fucking horrible

hes one of my favorite players not on my team

What if that actually happens?

CURRENT MVP FRONTRUNNERS:

1. Ryan
2. Carr
3. Jones
4. Roethlisberger
5. Wilson
6. Miller
7. Brees
8. Alexander
9. Green
10. Wentz

>yfw he's not trolling
What is wrong with the Spanos? Like holy Christmas shit. After an embarrassing loss no less

tfw elite punter

>Gordon McGuinness @PFF_Gordon
>#Raiders P Marquette King had the single best game we've graded from a punter in over 10 years of grading yesterday. I'd have danced too...

>Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
>MRI confirmed 49ers' LB NaVorro Bowman ruptured his Achilles and is out for season.

fuck...
just fuck

Even if McCoy is fired -- which I hope he is -- Pagano needs to fucking go, too.

I hate the redskins but this post is gold

49ers are the new Raiders.

>McCoy still isn't at the press conference

Something is happening

>man loses last bit of hope he didn't realize he had

if the raiders had a defense that might actually mean something

>asked 8ball on discord if I will live to see the naners ever be good again
>no

>tfw on phone so i literally have no face to express this pain

at least Bowman still has that 77 million extension

Considering he was almost crying at last night's after-game presser, he knows he's getting the boot.

No they're not u went 3-0 keep u balls in ur pants its not like harambe came back to life

He getting fired?

Amen brotatochip

he can keep the money for all I care, it'll ease the pain of never getting a ring

False alarm

Literally nothing happening

Ty spanos

The D is getting better every week

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>carr

raidnigger chill.

whats firing him midseason do anyway

you should of canned him last January

Fuck the vikings.

Seahawks fan actually but nice of you not to call out Wilson at 5.

What's the problem with Carr at 2, who would you say is performing better? I'm just going off the 2 games I've seen him play and the fact that he has the 2nd best passer rating behind Ryan.

>Bucs > Saints
This is wrong.

We hate the Falcons. Every team in that division, every team that isn't the Falcons, hates the Falcons. There is no exception.

its like someone made a deal with the devil to get the best LB group in the league and now that time has passed and the devil is taking his payment
>Willis getting hurt a couple seasons in a row and retiring
>Borland walking away from the game after 1 season because of head trauma
>Aldon being Alldone

the money is probably one of the last things on his mind

Underrated Elway move. Paying Derek Wolfe with a much cheaper contract than Malik Jackson.

>Shatt Cryan
>number 1 mvp
My nig kys

here's your (you)

terrible bait though sempai

I am enjoying it, aside from the huge number of fumbles that happen when your QB gets sacked

lol mad you canuck 4-0 SKOL VIKINGS

Couldn't hurt, really.

Falcons are better than last year. Our shitty center alone probably cost us about 3 games due to bad snaps. Alex Mack has been a god send for us. Falcons look scarier than 2012 and with Dan Quinn as our coach we won't shit the bed this time.

>down 20 points
>field is drenched and unsafe
>playing against the best dline in the league without your starting center, left guard, and any TE that can block
>decide to keep your starting QB in anyway
What did he mean by this?

As a fellow Falcons fan. Don't do this to yourself. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

>tfw elite GM that re-signed Crabtree and Amerson before their breakout years to team-friendly deals
other AFC West GMs, are you even trying?

>call timeouts

I don't know what the fuck they were doing

>pushoff
>barely even touched sherman with his arms

Not even a Jest fan, but fuck off.

>next monday night game is bucs/panthers
oh boy

>you should of canned him last January

100% agree

Firing him now is just a show of goodwill between ownership and the fans that at least shows they're trying to better the team

Would it change the course of this season? Probably not, but at least it's something

Bring back Mike Vick

Lol, I was listening to 929 the game and somebody called in saying that and the host just hung up on him.

>in 4 games this season, winston has already thrown 8 picks
>in 2 games against the panthers last season, winston threw 6 picks
>bucs haven't beaten the panthers since 2012
>panthers backup QB Derek Anderson, the likely starter, is 2-0 against the bucs in relief of newton

jesus

There's nothing wrong with Wilson at 5, in his first uninjured game he went 71% completion, 309 yards, 3 TD, and a 133 passer rating. And that's without the ability to scramble.

KEK

why hasnt a team picked up ray rice?

That was basically going to be my argument but the only reply was for Carr who I think deserves to be there for now just on numbers and wins alone. Obviously Ryan is #1 by a mile right now, but Carr I think went stride for stride with him in that week 2 shootout?

>uninjured
but he was injured, he was limping during pre-game warmups

PR reasons probably

an over the hill running back isnt worth the shit you get for signing him

do feel for the guy a little tho

You're worse than the actual chargers FO.

I miss the time Franchise and Superstar were separated. Both modes were deeper. Now it just feels... Bland.

(checked)
Giving to the giver.
Peterson is done. He's becoming RGIII level of injured.

I'm seeing a "fuck you bitches"

new

why would any team want to?
he's almost 30 and when he last played he didn't look great and was slowing down

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

I'll be disappointed when the day comes. I'll enjoy the winning streak while we have it. Surely Atlanta's Olympic curse has to end soon....right?

>two posts too late
>random gook cartoon pic

end your existence

REEEEEEEEEEE

>random gook cartoon pic
if you didn't know that was Pokemon, end your existence, faggot

Don't know don't care all I know is Eli is elite and Matt Ryan is not
>EliTE

no
that's just implying that Eli is a TE

you forgot the best part

>on 4th & 43

Oh yeah, the announcer wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. Even more impressive then.

Eh I don't dislike Eli. I just picked a random picture in my Falcons folder. I made that a year ago when we beat the Giants. Don't read into it too much.

u got some good opinions there leaf
u alrite