Owners are American

>Owners are American
>Manager is American
>Play at Liberty Stadium
>Not English

Why isn't every American a supporter of this team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4PVPGbc_hI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's not in fucking America
Fuck any cuck that believes otherwise

Because Crystal Palace exist

>owners are American
>run the club into the ground

Every single time.

RIP Villa
RIP Sunderland
RIP Fulham
United heading down the shitter
Swansea in decline
Liverpool almost ruined but were saved by the rarest of rare, a competent American owner.

I wouldn't trust most American owners. Just nouveau rich little boys looking for big toys to play with. Most intelligent rich Americans don't care about sports. The exception really is Henry and the Fenway Group. Best in the business and no I am not from Boston

Change that swan to an Eagle and maybe you got a deal.

>American owns Arse
>nothing changes
Really makes you think

I've supported them since I first learned of the EPL on spuh.

I like their logo and colors

Because Americans like a winner

>a competent American

He must not be fully American then.

America already has a team

They're the people that own Bombston, so take of that what you will

I'd be seething if I'd decided to bandwagon such a shit club

It's a strange feel but I feel my fandom is pretty organic. I think foreigners get a free pass to pick which team they want to support but once you make your choice you have to stick with it

Is it just Jobs For The Lads?

Their consistant fuckups remind Americans of how their own sports have so much parity, it's endearing

>Jewish

Well there you go.

American's are Dortmund fans because of next Messi #385639856298562984698526598

Why would America follow a French team?

In my circle, Arsenal is the most popular club. United is more popular for foreigners who move to America.
Obviously Swansea is going to get a lot more media attention over here but I think Arsenal will still be the top club for Americans.

they'll be on top simply because they have a cannon on their logo and have a cool name

All the American PL owners trrat their teams like businesses though. Kroenke, Henry and the Glazers are all making bank and turning a profit.

im new to epl. which team should i folo

thinking maybe lfc or everton
will middlesbrough or albion get relegated?

would like a team that hasn't won it yet

They're on top because the Premier League got a deal with ESPN during rhe "Invincibles" years, then inertia took it from there. Old fans indoctrinate new ones, that's why Liverpool is still one of the most popular PL teams here despite doing nothing for the last 10 years.

>would like a team that hasn't won it yet

Why?

i like underdogs i guess. it's more exciting when they win

get the fuck out you cuck

rude

I'm thinking stoke

Yanited so you can watch Mouyes rage and get sacked.

Stoke is a solid choice...enough of a team to keep you entertained, almost certainly eventually let down, but at least you're not a shitty bandwagoner.

>tfw I bandwagoned them when they got promoted
This isn't muh swansea way

Because that lard ass 175cmwaist is a supporter

Just follow Man City.. Arab money is gonna keep them relevant for years. They get the best players and got a great manager. Tottenham is a great option too.

I've been a /lifelong/ Swansea supporter since this morning m8.

wtf I love Swansea now

youtube.com/watch?v=l4PVPGbc_hI

>supporting a team with little bitch ball boys

really unamerican to be honest

I always think this desu, it's like the equivalent of bandwagoning Everton in the 80s, the hilarity of it is to much to handle sometimes. I know I man city bandwagoning Celtic supporter though who I laughed at for a few seasons then the pain of them pipping us to the league from slippy g.

Don't listen to your glory hunting countrymen, don't just support a flash in the pan club, support Liverpool, beautiful football atm so you won't be disappointed, brilliant supporters, Tour America now literally every year, historic club, underachieved in the last 10 years but it's all swings an roundabouts kid come back round. Plus we have a worldy manager who blatantly blazes the hasheesh.

because americans couldn't find wales on a map even if it was just a map of britain

Where does your family originate from?

>describes team as a choice
>not a bandwagoner

Stay in your containment sports, Americans, you don't understand that your plastic facsimile of allegiance isn't true support.

amerisharts have been supporting spurs for years because they are literally so dumb that they were brainwashed to support them because they are a "jewish club"

fucking sharts