That guy who showers with a bathing suit on

>that guy who showers with a bathing suit on

Better than the fat old guys at my gym who just go there to walk around naked. Or the fuck who was blow drying his dick at the sink. God fucking damn it.

>that guy who ate McDonalds before practice

>that guy who always had a boner in the showers

hey I was that guy

fucking kuffar running around naked

>That homo so obsessed with seeing my dick he posts about it on a Cantonese calligraphy board
Probably from new England

>that one guy who showers naked at public swimming pools

>that guy who refused to shower with the rest of us after gym class throughout high school
wonder what his problem was

>that guy who changed in the toilet during PE cause he had self confidence issues

>showering with clothes

>that guy who always wanted to play gay chicken

>that guy who goes to the individual cabine and put a towel to hide the hole showing his head

kek, what a fag.

Do you fags actually shower in public?

Why can't you just wait until you get home?

But I have a small penis.

yeah fuck this weirdo

>that guy who spank all the losers with his wet towel

Thank you

Enjoy your acne

Do you guys not shower after pe in school? Also people shower before going into public pools, I assume they do the same in the US.

We used to just throw on deodorant, no one ahowered

>that middle aged guy who still goes to public swimming pools alone

>that guy who edges a bit so his dick isn't shrivelled up going into the shower

That was me

It depends on the school. Most high schools don't do it nowadays given potential Pedo scandal

>he doesn't shower 5 times a day

Really? Didn't you feel all sweaty and dirty during rest of the classes? I assume you still had showers available.

a lot of people do that here because they practice
swimming is healthier than running you know

Unless you have a micropenis, it really doesn't matter and people don't care about your wheewhee anyway

>shower before using a public pool
No, they have them if you want to use them after to get the chlorine off, same at the beach

I would do that if we had unisex showers. Showing off in front of boys though?

I live on the ocean so I dont go to any pool clubs. In PE we had the option to shower I would only shower if I had PE first period

You...you guys have unisex showers?

Crazy. Nothing could be more natural here than showering after gym or before swimming in public pool.

Also, do American schools (elementary->high school I guess) have mandatory swim classes? We had that all though elementary and middle school.

In my school PE was the last class of the day, so it wasn't really necessary to shower after.

No but if we did I would be the kind of dude to do that. I think some fancy saunas/spas have it. Also our local cinemaplex/mall/concert building now have unisex toilets, we're getting there.

If it's a lap pool/gym pool there is literally nothing wrong with this.

If you're talking about family pools then yeah that's creepy as fuck

You don't have black people at your schools.

>Select all the store fronts

>unisex toilets are actually becoming a thing

Finally, sjw faggots are doing something to help the world.

You liked showing off your dick to the black kids?

That woud be way to expensive here. My father taught me how to swim. A lot of people learn at summer camp

>Mandatory swim classes
No, also after PE you didn't have time to shower before the next class so they clearly didn't care. We only used them if you were on the football team after home games

>when you'd sneak into the locker room during gym and steal money and mp3 players from people who didn't use lockers

Summer camp isn't a thing here. I think most kids learn how to swim with their parents here too, I did, so these swim classes are basically just 2x45minutes of diving and basically just fucking about with water polo or whatever unless you have to take mandatory laps. Then you have the ones that genuinely don't know how to swim, so they're sent off to the warm baby pool for practice so they don't drown, I remember I was jealous because the normal pool was so cold.

That's a strange assumption to make. I'll just say you haven't first idea.

>showering

We had a tacit agreement to not shower from 5th to 12th grade

>tfw the County Verified™ Penis Inspector has the same name as your mom

Well I don't get what black kids have to do with showing off your semi erection in the boys' showers. Do black kids make fun of white dicks?

>used to run around slapping everyone's bare ass after a win
>that one insecure closet case who would always sperg just came out of the closet makes sense

I never had PE, I played football, which counted as PE. And no, we didn't shower, there was no time; we'd practice from 1:30 - 8PM, wveryone just went home and showered instead because we still had homework to do

You forgot to post your pic

That makes sense, but you'd practice for 6.5 hours? How often? Sports is separated from school here, so even if we played sports we all had to do PE.

This is why I quit football after freshman year

I'm curious, does PE count for the grade you use to apply for college?

That's normal you dip

Monday - Wednesday, some times Thursdays, depending on the opponents. Normally, we'd have 1.5 hours of practice (walkthroughs, no equipment or contact) and then go watch the JV game; same with Fridays, but free time til 6 instead of the JV game.

here in California, it can be counted as an elective once you've met the state standard for PE

Scum

Does here, same as the other classes. As long as you try your best you'll get a good grade though, as long as you practice for the theory exams.

>that guy that incourages everyone to shower with him naked.
Being gay is ok user.

t. nigger

Everyone had PE when I was in school, now they've eliminated a lot of that to save money so I'm not surprised to see all these posts saying they don't have it

In here it used to but that changed 3/4 years ago. I don't like the change but there pretty much wasn't a debate. We didn't have a theory exam though, only if you couldn't exercise for medical reasons (which were often faked by smart-ass grills)

here it does
there are some schools were you can even make it your "Leistungskurs" which means you have it four times a week and your grades in it count twice as much as other grades

>showering naked after PE is considered gay
Where is America headed
Schools are opening up for the idea of more PE theses days here since kids are getting fatter and lazier. Just a desperate attempt, but it might work, getting kids into exercise at least. I can see weightlifting programs etc. in school taking off at least, plenty of teenagers go to gyms after school anyway.

Yeah, I see the migrants enjoy that healthy lifestyle too.

The girls in my school complained about the grade since they were usually the lazy and realized too late that the class actually mattered. They'd just suck up to the teacher though. I don't remember how much the theory exam counted compared to the actual class grade, but participation in the class and showing that you cared was enough for a 5 out of 6 grade at least. Then you had the kids that refuse to participate in PE even if they were healthy. They had to stand next to the wall and look at the rest of us do stuff, I have no idea how that affected their grade.

I think what he is trying to get at is the back people at his school were obsessed with dick size, and so would swoon over the guys with massive cocks and make fun of the dudes with tiny ones

Thank god i'm bang average, i hated those fucking dudes and having to listen to them tell me how small/big my dick is would be gay af

At least you're attacking it early, obesity is common here and it's not just the non whites, loads of very fat whites and the cheap junk food doesn't help

surprisingly, the budgets for PE here, at least in my area, are being cut. Most of the time, it's just running laps, and the occasional game (basketball mostly). Governor has tried to help cut back the amount of unhealthy food served in public schools, but it's only gone so far, especially since it's cheaper to buy and sell the unhealthy things.

that also doesn't take ditching and buying fast food into consideration.

You sort of took the hit for us, I think Norway and maybe Europe in general has become more aware of the obesity problem after you guys started getting huge with the sodas and the junk food etc. The sedate lifestyle took longer to get to us, and I think we might be better prepared for it now.

>That one twink we would dress up as a cheerleader and gangbang in the showers
No homo, tho

I was that guy
>tfw micropenis

>that kid who would silently piss on people in the shower and people would be like hey why is this weirdo silently staring at me oh shit he is peeing

Literally disgusting, America must smell like BO and Axe

those usually come in groups though
what are you supposed to do with no work permit, asyl application stuck in eternal limbo and the brain of a very smart monkey?

>italian pretending most of his nation wears good taste cologne

>the time you tried to be helpful and picked up the soap that Ricky dropped

No just don't stink of sweat because we're scared people will look at our willys

We don't even serve (free) lunches in school here. You either pay for something at the school which is varying degrees of healthy, or you bring sandwiches from home which was the normal hing to do for a long time and still is what kids usually do I think. Although now it's common for kids to go to the mall for lunch and buy junk food too. When I was in school you weren't allowed to leave the school property but I don't think they care now.

Every american knows that yorus are the most smelly people

alright, btw do you happen to have a rec from this graph?

I want it too be on the cheapest bracket ofc

>that guy with the womanly physique that would give you a boner

Not having Ax sport, an aristocrat

I never had to shower in public in school. What was it like? Was there always that one guy getting made fun of for having a small penis?

It's hard to imagine the number of guys who have been sexually assaulted.

same here, only the less fortunate get free lunches, the rest of us are stuck buying a chicken sandwich (really just a burger with a baked chicken patty), pizza, chips, or candy. I was lucky my mom cared enough to pack me a lunch before she left for work.

I am that guy

it's an obscure feel

>that kid who showers in white pee-stained briefs
>that guy who puts his underwear on under a towel so his dick doesnt show for a nanosecond
>that old asian guy who walks around with his bush out

can't remember a single bad incident throughout all of school. there was banter but it was never related to penis or the body in general. some whipped with towels, throwing socks at each other, turning deodorant into flamethrowers etc.
there was a door between the changing room and showers here, so sometimes we'd close the door to the showers and turn off the lights when someone was in there, then put a stool up to the door to keep it shut, but it was all in good spirit.

Eyes up no one looked at each other

I remember I showered after swimming in school and this chav kid who used to bully me started staring and saying "omg ur dick is fookin massive bruvs" and he told everyone in the school about it

I'm only 3 inches soft so it was really weird

>tfw everyone always eventually finds out about my massive dick

>he doesn't have a three-piece suit specifically tailored for showering

>he's measured his flacid cock

>what is an italian shower, alex

you don't?

Old school spee thread right here

For what purpose? Back in the day you needed to know your dick size in chat rooms so you could tell the wimminz but in this day and age just send a quick dick pic

>that guy who peed in the shower

That was me

No one gets made fun of coach usally plays his shower mix on his phone so we know how long we have have to be out by end of third song

peed in the pool once, felt really good.

>Just once

only once in the pool, too shy
in the ocean though...

I never peed in a pool but I always per in the ocean

>TIL: Bobby Hill was voiced by a gril

>TIL
You have to go back.

>TIL

>when your friend goes to whip you with a wet towel from behind but you turn around and it catches the tip

FUCK that guy. who the fuck thinks, "hey i'll just piss on my buddy for laughs".

If I give you an upvote will you fuck off back?