How can overrated shits like Morata end up playing for Real Madrid

How can overrated shits like Morata end up playing for Real Madrid

>overated

Well theres your answer numb nuts

RM are famous for their overrated shits, it's been like that since forever and nothing will ever change it

Morata is unironically better than Kevin Benzema

He had his best games in the CL against Madrid and Bayern so the media started hyping him even though he was dogshit in serie A.

LOL

""playing""

when you play with Prilo, Vidal and Marchisio of course you'll look great.

>see Pogba

Say what you will about Morata, he's a big game player. The opposite of HiguaĆ­n.

No.

Morata came out during the days where Barcelona was all about La Masia.

The press on those days would celebrate any faggot playing a half decent match on Real Madrid's younger team. They would show even the most ridiculous goals from Morata like it he was some kind of perfect striker for making it look like Real Madrid gave a shit about it's academy.

He has unironically being better than Benzema this season

He is from Madrid so he is playing for his hometown club. I see nothing wrong with that.

That brutal red pill when you find out Morata's dad profession and suddenly the jigsaw pieces fall into place.

What does he do?

considering Benzema either hasn't been playing or has been playing half-fit, that's not much. even so, their contributions have been very similar, which isn't anything good either for morata

He has actually being one of the best players this season so far. He is also clutch as fuck

>t. I don't watch madrid games

He is a powerful journalist I think

fool. i pretty much only watch madrid barca games since our shitty channels prioritize them over everything.

Morata
>1 goal against Celta for a win
>1 goal against sporting that gave Madrid 3 points
Benzecrap
>1 goal for a tie against las Palmas
>The 2-0 vs Espanyol
>Playing twice as much as Morata

Because RM will buy overrated shits like him

> powerful
> journalist

Something doesnt add up

He costed a net total of 5M. That was an smart buy.

>as&marcababy
About to happen with casilla too

Morata has played 400 minutes in La liga, that alone is more that Benzema has played all season in all competitions. Also, Benzema hasn't been fit. If Moratas great accomplishment is slightly edging a half fit Benzema whilst playing more than him then he isn't all that much.

From an american perspective it does sound kind of funny
but they probably carry more weight in Europe

Morata is amazing though, underrated as hell, way better than Benzema
Pirlo is the most Reddit player ever, he was never even that good, Xavi and Scholes were always better

Xavi was a system babby, Pirlo single-handedly resurrected Marchisio, Bonucci, Chiellini, made Lichtsteiner *seem* like an actual player and pushed Vidal way beyond his level. The only pushing Xavi would've dealt with outside FCB is his own shit being pushed in.

As for Morata, I have always known but you just wouldn't listen. He rode the coat tails of Tevez all the way to Berlin. You only needed to look at his goals to realize that, you just limited yourself to the fact he scored in big games and never bothered with anything else.

It's the same mistake people made when they rated Mandzukic because he scored an UCL final tap-in Ribery and Robben tailored around his mediocre ass.

couldnt agree with you more OP

he isint exceptionally strong, fast, skilled or anything. sure he shows the odd flash of brilliance and has scored some goals in big games

but for the most part he is invisible and 95% of his goals are tap ins

it used to make me laugh when people would say he is better than icardi