It's a "Shannon Sharpe tries to speak with a mouth full of marbles episode"

>It's a "Shannon Sharpe tries to speak with a mouth full of marbles episode"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0v9uEg0-Q6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has Shannon even won a single bet with Skip since the show started?

Hahahaha I died laughing hilarious op mouthful of marbles hahaha

*sigh* Let me start off by saying that this is coming from a white guy's perspective

someone needs to tell these fuckers to focus on sports and not talk about Kneelernick all the fucking time. I used to be a big fan of skip but he's turned into a real cuck since moving to fox, which is suprising considering he left espn which is now basically BLM channel

I think Shannon Sharpe is even dumber than SAS, but not by much. He only SEEMS a whole lot dumber because he can't fucking talk.

Still can't believe they bought Skip just to do the same fucking show on a different network.

Must feel good to debate someone more retarded than you on a daily basis though

Oh look Skip brought back Rob Parker.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0v9uEg0-Q6I

Shannon's an idiot. He picked the Jets to beat the Seahawks despite he himself saying the Seahawks would only have like 3 losses this year, and the Jets wouldn't have a winning record.

My favorite Skip moment was when he tweeted that cowshits haters better pray Romo gets injured, and then Romo gets injured.

The absolute madman.

more like a mouth full of bbc cum

what's going to be real funny is shannon talking about sports that aren't football once the season is over. I refuse to believe he knows anything other than football, it's going to be embaressing

I actually watch First Take and Undisputed just because of the professional wrestling style spectacle of the "debate" (and inherent cheesy fakeness).

But employing that fucking turbo nigger racist Rob Parker means I'm never watching Undisputed ever again.

What's the best FS1 show, and why is it this?

Woops, forgot pic

because cowherd is based and statistically is right more often than Cred Forums, and makes hundreds of thousands of dollars actually betting on sports unlike the don't-make-shit fecal spewing retards on Cred Forums.

what about the cornrows?

He was talking about baseball thd other day. They will start talking more about it now that the playoffs has started and Rob Parker will be brought in regularly.

I watch it on youtube so I just dont click on any nigger kneeling related topics.

To be fair to Skip, he literally makes a living out out of shitting on niggers. Him slipping up even once slightly would ruin him so he has to play the understanding cuck.

cowherd doesn't say shit to get a reaction , he can be very biased but it is to a point

Coherd's radio show is better. He is not afraid of talking shit on anyone in the industry, but does so out of brutal honesty, not just trolling like Skip.

this show is unwatchable.

they hardly talk about sports.

Its mostly, skip acts like a cuck and apologizes and shannon bitches about white people the show.

this is a good point. very unfortunate. Id like to hear skip talk off the record and find out his real views.

This. Skip pretty much has to keep his mouth shut on racial issues for the sake of his career. I don't blame him at all for that.

This. I love listening to the Herd. Colin always does a good job at backing up his arguments. I love when he brings Charles Barkley on to shit on people

but he hasnt really kept his mouth shut about it lately. they talk about it 24/7

When they do those segments, they usually have a 3/4th black panel and Skip pretty much just nods his head and agrees with the other guys. He doesn't talk very much.

Perhaps because the black viewers are loving muh Shannon being "real" and all that crap?

Can't wait for this shit to be done with anyways.

Also I take it Shannon doesn't know Golf?

Shame there's no Ryder Cup discussion as we know Skip is a big Golf fan.

Hopefully they increase the Baseball discussion now that the playoffs is about to start.

What the fuck was ESPN thinking by letting Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd go? I feel like picking those 2 guys up has legitimized FS1 more than anything they've done so far.

Of all the stupid decisions ESPN has been making lately, I feel like that is going to hurt them the most.

First Take is still the king, but this is a close second.

Undisputed is fucking disgusting, all because of Shannon Sharpe, he makes the show so uncomfortable to watch.

First Take kinda sucks now with Skip gone desu senpai.

I do agree that skip + SAS were the best combination though.

No way, Max Kellerman and Steven A. have MILES better chemistry than Skip and Steven A ever did, the debates they have are far more passionate, and not so much 1 sided since it's not Skip making fanboy statements all the time.

Plus they even have a third guy who's kinda like Skip Bayless lite who comes on every now and again, but he's not as much of a homer.

I'd say the show is at it's best right now, Molly also learned to shut her mouth when she has nothing of input, it's great.

Max is 100x better than skip and sas. Fuck off with your baiting clowns.

ESPN is losing money due to all the people no longer buying cable TV and had to cut back on payroll. Its why there has been alot of turnover on most of their programming and why guys like Tirico have left also. Other networks can just offer alot more now.

I think they let Colin go because he said that baseball is so easy to learn, even Dominicans can be good at it

First Take is fucking boring now. Nobody watches shows like that to see people debate rationally. There's plenty of other much much better shows out there for rational analysis.

I watched First Take to watch SAS and Skip sling shit at each other.

Wait, isn't that actually a good thing? The fact that a poor useless nation like DPR are so good at Baseball should be a motivation to everyone.

his contract was already up, that comment just gave them an excuse to cut off his show even earlier

> le "police must stop shooting niggers" show

Le third-worlder speaks on American politics. The black GDP of this country doubles yours'. Actually let me stop because I don't know the racial demographics of your country or even where it is on a map.

Enjoy being cucked, Ramirez. You're literally the worst country I've ever visited, it literally felt like the worst episodes of The Wire and Shameless.

Tbf, It's because they live in a country founded by white people. EVERYONE in America has a higher GDP than their racial counterparts in other countries.

>mfw I have no problems understanding Shannon

On a related note, I also have no problems understanding the hillbillies the Discovery Channel shows on Moonshiners.

First Take is SO much better without Skip.

>skip bayless
>mentioning baseball ever

Lol and you don't think the black GDP would be worse than 3rd world tier if not for the infrastructure and gibmedats provided by white people?

I'm someone who has an intense dislike for Cowherd but this is one of the most racially honest shows I've ever seen.

At least when SAS when on his nigger rants I could comprehend what he was saying and laughed, I don't understand a word this fag says.

Fag