NYJ:Bowles staying committed to Ryan Fitzpatrick
HOU:Texans blame Nuk's slow game on double teams
CHI:Fox says Brian Hoyer could keep starting job
CHI:Information font Fox says Cutler week to week
DEN:Kubiak: Siemian is our starting quarterback
ATL:Tevin Coleman expected to play vs. Broncos
PHI:LB Bradham arrested again on weapons charge

Other urls found in this thread:

draftwire.usatoday.com/2016/10/02/cowboys-rookie-ezekiel-elliott-now-nfls-leading-rusher/
youtube.com/watch?v=3VfZ6XGja0k
silverandblackpride.com/2016/9/16/12938472/khalil-macks-quiet-day-vs-saints-more-than-meets-the-eye
youtube.com/watch?v=dG96WXx1ICw
woop.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pffft. this is the real thread

fuck

>Difference between Falcons and 2nd best offence in YPG is equal to the difference between the 2nd best and 27th best

fuck off weeb

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but is anyone else getting an error on every ESPN video over the last week?

I keep getting "Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin" or some shit and from what I've read they changed the domain of their video hosting and it's setting off security alarms or something in javascript.

it's ok

the falcons will die by week 10

It's just gonna make the inevitable collapse you KNOW is gonna happen so much more devastating

>PHI:LB Bradham arrested again on weapons charge
>Brought a loaded gun into an airport
Did he already bash his brain to mush? What a fucking dumbass

ESPN won't even load for me. Seems like site problems. Same for NFL.com.

Well so much for the Packers winning the bye week.

REEEEEE
STOP THREAD SPLITTING YOU SHILL

ELITE.

draftwire.usatoday.com/2016/10/02/cowboys-rookie-ezekiel-elliott-now-nfls-leading-rusher/

Apologize.

'no'

ooo we post our favorite $cam moments?

>ezekiel elliot
who?

CJ SPILLER GOAT

Well shit, guess I'll avoid the site for a few more days then

>Baltimore Ravens fan 'critical' after assault at M&T Bank Stadium

Holy shit Raidnigger fans are absolute subhuman scum. I hope Carr shreds his Achilles.

If he had taken 2010 to 2014 seriously, how good could his career have been?

the first openly gay NFL starter and prob owler

t. baltinigger

new thread means I get to post these again

you seem upset

espn was acting up for me too but it appears to be back

The only good Baltimore fans are dead ones.

I bet a coworker that the 9ers would go atleast 7-9 this season.

should I pay him or just check myself into a mental ward?

You are about 3 wins too high my man.

>Can't fucking believe it.

>My cell has blown up today from texts from all of my CTR co-workers telling me how shocked and disgusted they were at trumps poll numbers today. This shook the very foundation of CTR. I was startled and had no answer for them. I'm not sure how to justify my support for someone like her anymore.

Don't I look smart for drafting him 1st yes I do

7-9 is reserved for the rams

>9ers would go atleast 7-9

i wish, imo we're a 5-6 win team at the very best

>Dwayne Washington sprained foot and ankle

Oh fuck me whyyyyy

This is optimistic to me

PLAYOFF SEEDING PREDICTIONS

NFC:
1. Seattle
2. Minnesota
3. Atlanta
4. Philly
5. Green Bay
6. NY Giants

AFC:
1. Denver
2. New England
3. Pittsburgh
4. Houston
5. Oakland
6. Cincy

How pissed would raidnigs be if Rivers finally retires and then Carr leaves Oakland in free agency to lead San Diego to like 3 super bowls?

>three man rush against DC/Coop/Crabs in the red zone
They deserved to lose.

Because you are the Lions.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VfZ6XGja0k

Why is the NFL out to get the Cleveland Browns?

Apologize for what?

Gabbert will get hurt in a few weeks and the BLMeme Man will step in and lose every single game after that. The second the season is over for them and he isn't on TV showing off his afro from the sidelines every week, they will silently cut him.

You're asking too much of the Chargers man. They are too cursed to even make one now and the one year they did they were destroyed by Steve Young and all their players died in freak circumstances.

It must hurt to have to resort to this kind of post to talk shit. I'm sorry, Chargersbro, and I hope your team figures out how to not lose games.

>"this will get Cred Forums deleted"

>calling someone else a shill while literally shilling for trump on Cred Forums
kys

>anyone leading the Chargers to an Owl win

Nope and I'm a Chargers fan.

I've never had a team since I grew up in LA after the Rams left. When I heard they were coming back I was afraid I'd be supporting a godawful team season after season like Chicago fans but this season start has me really optimistic.
Is this bandwagoning?

what happened to peyton hillis?

Thank you for correcting the record.
.000000000002 shekels have been deposited in your account.

>he actually believes Kap protesting is the reason Kap hasn't been cut

go back to Cred Forums retard

>Falcons fans think their team is good after playing the Raiders, Saints, and Panthers defenses
This is a team that lost to the Bucs.

At least they'll all go away after this week.

This is plausible if Gabbert continues to run like he did against Dallas. If Kaep goes in, I'll probably stop watching because we'll just go 3 and out faster

>Cred Forums poster rightfully calls you out for posting your shit in the wrong board
>hurr durr SJW!

Your typical Trump voter, people.

He was good, but got hit with the Madden curse and got injured so much he had to retire.

Is this the year they finally make the playoffs?

what kind of fantasy world do you live in?

I don't even know how you are supposed to defend that

>and they get BTFO by the $(ERS again in one of them

>talks shit
>fan beats the fuck out of him
>surprised by this

no wonder your fucking shithole has been run by democrats for 50 years , youre too fucking limp wristed to do anything about it

Seriously fuck off faggot.

t. Cred Forums

you can't

For real though you know Oakland can't keep any talent for more than their rookie contracts and Carr will probably want to stay in California so it makes sense that he would go to the Rams or the Chargers and by the time Carr is set to be a free agent the Rams will have a QB and Rivers will be close to retirement so it's pretty likely it could happen.

What a bust. Has to resort to doing commercials.

smdh

We coming for second place in the AFCW man.

More Von pls.

I'm an AZ fan, but he's too charismatic not to like him

>For real though you know Oakland can't keep any talent for more than their rookie contracts
why
>so it's pretty likely it could happen.
what

This is depressing to read

Apart from TD's, his last season (and so far this season) aren't particularly better than his 2011-2013 seasons. It's just that he hasn't regressed yet. The fact that the Steelers are flanking Bell out as a WR on some formations, keeping DW as the tailback will only extend his longevity.

Don't get burned, bat it down, pressure carr, get a hand on it at the line of scrimmage, jar the ball loose while he's catching it, blow out that mediocre team before the 4th quarter so that doesn't cost you the game.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wouldn't they use the franchise tag?

>second place in the AFCW is a trophy for Raider fans
I can't really blame you. Your team have been irrelevant for so long that I hate the Chiefs more.

Don't get too excited.

I just want a winning season and maybe playoffs.

Are Falcons the razorcakes of the NFC ?

when will god end my suffering

On top of that, instill a sense of fear by the 4th quarter in the opponent's receivers that they will get BTFO on any pass thrown their way. Eventually get them to the point where they are bracing for the hit before the ball arrives, or even, subconsciously not even getting open enough to receive a pass. Big hitting safeties make all the difference.

How many times will Eli get sacked tonight? How many interceptions?

When Candlestick Park is restored to existing again. You never should have demolished it.

They'd lose Mack then wouldn't they?

It's gotta be a pretty shit position for a team when you draft 2 potential hall of famers the same season and have to pay them both at the same time.

6 guys run toward the QB like he's a threat to run ala Mike Vick

They are gonna pick 5th year option on Mack

Vikings are frauds despite their good defense. This is one of those years where Eli autisms his way to the owl beating teams he shouldn't beat

I always wanted a high five from Von.

Do you honestly believe they haven't been budgeting to keep both of them since they were drafted?

Also Mack has a 5th year option

Bring back Mike Vick.

the ravens literally did just that, they blew up crab at least twice that game and took out their TE too

I just don't think it matters right now, carr is unstoppable in that no huddle hurry up shit

>leddit

AHAHAHAHAHA

Generals are shit. Basically just small market teams jerking each other off because their teams are too irrelevant to sustain individual threads.

Who is Raven's safeties?

How is Olivier Vernon doing this season?

was he worth the money

eric "afraid of tackling" weddle and lardarius "manlet" webb
no one would ever be afraid of the ravens safeties

Jags beat the Colts :^)

Weddle and Webb

This is their dead money breakdown over the next few years. Those years where there's a dash reflect years where those players can be cut without any dead money. Notice how they can cut basically anyone without much dead money; this is so that when Mack/Carr/Cooper need to be paid, they'll have the capital for it. Howard's already the backup RT and Dan Williams is losing his job to Justin Ellis. They'll probably be the first to go.

7 sacks
3 picks, one for a touchdown.

Both are small market teams. Nobody cares.

wrong picture?

Wrong picture.

>burrs

Sh-shut up...

Can this team just get its shit together? I'm tired of either spectacular offensive play or misses and drops.

Why do we always get stuck with bums like Eli and the Giants in primetime?

Get rid of Jay Cutler.

Who /worried/ here.

Eli's autism is chaotic and unpredictable.

Hope the fans get loud and defense gets on his ass.

Hey Cred Forums

Been hanging out in Cred Forums since Week 2 last year. How does everyone feel about Dallas? Have Cowboys fans here been behaving/tolerable?

kinda.
Hes clearly the best player on d-line right now. He's had two sacks taken away by holding and a third by a ridiculous false start penalty.

real problem is the lack of turnovers from the secondary, who to their credit are playing well outside of that

I'd be worried to. I can't remember where I read this statistic but I saw that MNF has been disastrous for the Vikings the past four years. Eli is such a wildcard that you don't know with him.

Jags will be legit in 1 1/2 years. Will see who's laughing when they face the bills in the 2018 afccg

You guys are going to lose. Vikings defense is elite.

bad news for /Vikings/ is he just had a two int implosion against the Skins

that means its either a 4 TD night or a 4 INT night. then we start the process over

no we like jay

>spending big money on Khalil "One Sack" Mack

I believe

Thank goodness they beat the Lions.

>liking a cuck who literally quits games

Yeah as dirty as it is, you kind of need that guy who isn't afraid to take an unnecessary roughness penalty and possible fine as long as he gets in their heads.

Also remember that Jackson is going to be like $8m/yr if we want to keep him the same year Carr's contract is up. Pretty sure the FO is big on prioritizing the offensive line too so he will get paid. Carr an Mack are going to eat up like $40m/yr alone the cap is going to be fucked if they can't fill the upcoming holes in the next few drafts.

but thats why i like him

I'm predicting 4 sacks and 2 picks for the Giants offense.

How about

NFC
1. Philadelphia
2. Minnesota
3. Atlanta
4. LA
5. Seattle
6. Dallas

AFC
1. Denver
2. Pittsburgh
3. New England
4. Houston
5. Oakland
6. Kansas City

Wild Card
DAL @ ATL (27-10 DAL)
SEA @ LA (17-7 LA)
KC @ NE (45-7 NE)
OAK @ HOU (21-20 OAK)

Divisional
DAL @ PHI (28-3 PHI)
LA @ MIN (30-24 LA)
NE @ PIT (24-22 NE)
OAK @ DEN (20-16 DEN)

Conference Championships
LA @ PHI (26-20 LA)
NE @ DEN (31-10 NE)

Owl
LA v NE (29-28 LA)

Case Keenum does the unthinkable. Cap this post

He's a Packerfag so of course he likes Quitler

I agree with a caveat. 4 Sacks, 2 Ints, 2 TDs. Game decided on how well Diggs does against our banged up safeties.

Sack Daddy is gonna feast on Flowers

>NE @ PIT (24-22 NE)

Sacks are mostly a product of coverage. Interceptions are mostly a product of pass rush.

Yep, this is absolutely true. Reggie's gonna have to keep nailing those late round picks, UDFA, and picking up bargains on the waiver wire to keep this team deep and talented. No more big-ticket FA pickups once the young talent gets paid.

He drew like 4 holding penalties against the Ravens yesterday, just need to get more blitzes mixed in with james and joseph to keep the line from just double teaming mack and irvin all game.

>strong likelihood of Dallas/Philly in the divisional round

I like this seeding

>mfw finding out Everson has a lisp

me desu

i just hope the offense gets going early

>picking on flowers
>not on insert rotation of RTs here
casual af senpai

mack just plays too one dimensional to really be compared to guys like watt or miller, all he does is bull rush and uses pure strength to get to the QB

seriously only seen him do like 2-3 stunts a game and when he does it's usually a big play, not sure why he does it so rarely

Joseph has been looking real good. I was a little worried since he wasn't starting right away but hes been awesome.

Also James has been night and day from Heeney. Looking like a steal in the 6th

kek
>everyone on both sides worried
someone has to fucking win

look I'll promise >we can beat GB next week if you take the fall for >us here

>Sacks are mostly a product of coverage.
>Interceptions are mostly a product of pass rush.
>tfw best at both

>I'm sayin just start me

That side of the line is already manned by Robison

heeney is the worst player on the team right now, there has to be some other option somewhere to let us dump him already

u mad bro

So you're saying Bosa is gonna be the next Mack?

who's the giants LT?

first half looked like 2014
second half looked like 2015

wonder how the rest of the season is going to go

It'll be perfect because Dallas will be fucking hyped having won a playoff game for the first time in ages and they'll think Dak is their lord and savior only to have Philly shit on them and crush their spirits.

Maybe we can launch Heeney on a rocket to Pluto and let him play in the league there.

but that's wrong

Mack has a whole host of pass rush moves, he just doesn't use them every down because then they wouldn't be as effective.

Read this:
silverandblackpride.com/2016/9/16/12938472/khalil-macks-quiet-day-vs-saints-more-than-meets-the-eye

I can live with a loss if you faggots beat the Packers but I don't trust you motherfuckers for a second not to blow it

>he thinks Bosa will ever play

That outside rush is getting there. I think, once Smith/Nelson/Joseph/Hayden get settled back there a bit more and you face a QB who takes a little longer to get the ball out, the sacks'll come in a flurry.

Malcolm Smith is also trash. A true 3-down ILB is their biggest need, Zach Cunningham / Reuben Foster would be nice in the draft.

Ereck Flowers. He is not good.

that's some dedicated hatred right there

Might have to change his name to Dreck Flowers.

Does no one remember what the Vikings offense did in the first half of the Panthers game? They're going to get BTFO by the Giants. Cap it, 35-10.

>not dumping it off to #84 there
>actually taking the sack in the fucking endzone
is cam literally retarded?

Why is the NFL defending their blown call in the Browns game so hard?

N-Next week

how can you remember nothing?

nfl players are overpaid

my Packers hate knows no bounds

>finally
They were in the NFCCG 4 fucking years ago.

The only NFC teams that can complain about playoff droughts are the Bucs and Rams.

Supply and demand

saving their yearly apology for something more important so as to not appear too bad.

>barely beat the Lions
>how's the rest of 2016 gonna go?
Gee I wonder

No they're not. They're paid that much because they generate enough revenue for their owners that they can be paid that much, else they'll find another team to pay them what they feel their worth. You could argue that some players aren't worth the money based on their performance compared to other players that get paid similarly, but as a whole they're not overpaid

Vikings are going down and NFCEast is the most releveant division in football. Set your watches pussy niggas.

no one cares about this bottom dweller team

>offense
>giving up 35 points
Are you dumb?

>releveant

NFC East vs AFC West are the Patrician Super Bowl choice

>Starks run for 1 yard
>Cobb meme run for 1 yard
>hurr they'll never guess we'll go for a pass on 3rd and 8 after 2 shitty runs
>have to throw it away or get sacked because no one is open
>if someone is it gets dropped
>punt
>only score points off penalty yards
>rinse and repeat for the whole game

And da burrs to a lesser extent
>detoilet has made the playoffs twice since da burrs last went

>cassell
>garapollo
>some nigger 3rd string i forgot
is past fans ready to accept brady is a system baby?

I misspelled that shit on purpose just for the extra (yous) I'm basically a genius.

>NE @ DEN (31-10 NE)

lol

they're already building condos on it gg

but the freaking dubs get a new stadium goddammit

>it's a Broncos/Pats AFCCG again episode

fishing for (You)s is an honorable venture.
have some more (You)s

Who /jest/ here?

I was excited as fuck when we finally closed the deal on fitz earlier this year, but after the Chavs and Seachickens games, I feel like an idiot for being excited about Fitz

dohoho well meme'd user

i want suzy kolber to bully me

gotta keep them honest

not so fast

>implying Tim Bradley won't tear the Broncucks a new asshole

They spent majority of their lives honing unique skills that are integral part of multi-billion dollar entertainment industry, they deserve to get compensated accordingly

>NFCEast is the most releveant division in football

what? the raiders are an average team

hahahahahahahah

>le offense is one dimensional meme

Played some decent to good defenses and have not committed one turnover yet

>in that time Bucs have gone through three head coaches

>mfw poland understands american economics better than americans

holy fuck we are fucking stupid

Not when you consider how much the NFL pulls in every year.
>nonprofit
KEK

There's a first time for everything fampai

2-7 All-time? Nope.

Well considering last season they lost to the Lions...

With digits like those I had to be right

>A journeyman backup qb is giving you shit
What do you do?

He was driving behind me last week leaving the facility in his I8. Blew me the fuck out of the water before I could even take a picture

are the vikings the most cucked team in existence?

The Vikings get 20 sacks tonight, smashing the single game record. Cap me, faggots.

just

Post NFL players/coaches/GMs that have sold their souls to the devil

KEK

No that would be the packers since that's a Viking jersey hanging in the hof locker room

>super bowl with the packers
>one good season with the vikings
t. vikings fan

Look at those teeth nigga.

Where's his Jets jersey

No, that would be the Jets.

>hire Belichick as HC
>after one day, he resigns
>proceeds to lead their rival to over a decade of dominance
>meanwhile the jest struggle to consistently not fuck up

>Baltimore
Is anyone really surprised?

>Favre played in the AFC East one year
>its the year Brady tears his ACL

>who are the Buffalo Bills
>who are the Chicago Cubs
>who are the San Jose Sharks
>who are the Atlanta Braves
Vikes got it gud compared to them
>inb4 shorks SCF and Braves in the 90s, they've been playoff doormats during their whole existence (former) and that period (latter)

>GOAT QB
>GOAT GM not long after
like, fuck. Did he have any managerial experience before he took over the GM role?

>he couldn't win the Brady-less division
confirmed for shit QB

Next locker with his Falcons jersey.

>did he have any managerial experience before
...he owned a car dealership in between if that counts?

GOAT GM is Bill Belichick m8, and it's not even an official title for him

>optimistic
About a team owned by Stan Kroenke? You're in for a rough ride, bud.

IN DENVER you illiterate bastard

holy fuck tim bradley fags need to all an hero

>that Willie Stargell poster
based

He was a big part of the Arena Football League before he came back to the Broncos.

Anyone else here fucking love the fact that in a mainly offensive era, the Bronco's D still proves that an all time defense still dominates the league for the most part?

>Christmas Day is a Sunday
>Most teams playing Saturday anyway

>Eli and Bradford talking to each other

concentrated autism

>implying he won't just start a coup and take ownership of the team
Kraft is getting his head on a pike, it's just a matter of how

He was co-owner and GM of Colorado Crush Arena league team

They won championship in 2005

The raiders are a one dimensional team that has no shot at getting past anyone but like the texans or steelers and will get curb stomped by new england or denver when they run into them.

If, and that's a big IF, the defense somehow gets it's shit together and guys like sean smith, reggie nelson and bruce irvin actually start playing at near pro bowl levels they might have a shot.

The run game also hasn't quite proved it's a legitimate threat yet either. Good teams will be able to just rush 3-4 all game and double team crabtree/cooper and make Carr have to force throws or do nothing but dump offs.

Seahawks did it too. Being a Broncos fan and experiencing those two Super Bowls has me convinced for life that defense > offense.

It is, although I still believe that were it not for an absolutely insane amount of luck that Pats 07 team would considered the best team of all time. it certainly is to me.

It's always been like that senpai. Ever since the Cold Turkey double overtime game in '72, the NFL have avoided daytime Christmas games. It would not be ideal to have all 32 teams play at 8:30 pm EST/5:30 pm PST, so they play a lot of the games on the Saturday before and one or two on Christmas itself

why do people pay hundreds of dollars to go watch football games when they can get a better view at home on the tv?

why dont the buncos have more owls then?

Can he own me? Maybe I'll start winning too

>tfw no gf

There's nothing lucky about big plays being made. Nothing that happened in that owl was an accident.

> LA in
>GB not

His daughter went to high school with me a long time ago. Juliana is a cutie, want me to play matchmaker?

the Seahawks already did that to Elway's GOAT scoring offense ever by absolutely humiliating them and the "GOAT" quarterback on world television.

please no

Brady fan here, the defense WAS responsible for his first three Owl wins. 2003/2004 defenses were fucking nuts, that's how they went 14-2 both years. 2001 too for containing Marshall Faulk in the Owl when everyone thought it was Warner that needed containing.

Attendance is down for that reason.

>football all day Christmas Eve
>basketball all day Christmas

max comfy on the couch with some spiked hot cocoa

Are you implying the Tyree catch wasn't the most refball lucky play in superbowl history?

it's the Giants. so if they beat you guys they'll lose to the Packers or vice versa.

>bud light at my local publix: $0.66 per bottle
>bud light at an NFL stadium: $8.00

a lot of suckers out there

he juked the shit out that man

ratings are down also tho

not the owl but I can think of one way worse

>Jimmy "I'm Jimmy" Graham is 2nd in receiving yards and 1st in YPC among TEs

I still can't believe he's on our team.

that may be true but it's so much more satisfying to win an owl on the back of an amazing offense

She may be a bit "out of my league" if you know what I mean

>I'm dying on the inside

Stay mad :^)

>fox ratings are actually up
fox carries NFC games
>cbs ratings are down
cbs carries AFC games: tom brady and peyton manning arent playing

also the election

ELITE .700 teams only

>I'm Jimmy
That's so cringey that I could only believe it's a Seahawks player.

no one cares about ur gimmick threads chad

WAKE ME UP

Ratings for ALL TV programming are down, the NFL gets better cut if people watch on NFL pass or whatever their streaming service is named so they aren't really concerned that people are cutting cable

No parity in the AFC. Just about half of all Super Bowls have featured the Broncos, Patriots, or Steelers representing the AFC.

You. I like you.

This wasn't right, but it was the proper call according to the rulebook that year. The equivalent statement would be if a team made it down to the 5 and didn't score and you blamed it on the new touch back rule this year.

He said it as a Saints player though

what social injustice will ESPN preach before this monday's game?

last weeks katrina fest was enough about katrina for a lifetime

Probably why they got rid of him.

It's true though, AFC is a fucking shitshow. NFC has like 8 of the 10 biggest markest and frequently the divisons come down to the wire. Just better football over all.

>implying
Is it more fun to watch your team play catch for a ton of points, or crush the living daylights out of the opposition. As a broncos fan, I can promise you that it is much more fun to watch your team dominate on defense than offense.

who the fuck is katarina

>tfw at least im not a tripfag

>fumble ball
>recover ball
>ref looks at pile and signals turnover
>stand there in front of ref holding the ball
>turnover, not reviewable.

Bad enough that the NBA is rigged. The NFL is every bit as bad. But it's the Browns, so no one on earth cares.

>3-1
>elite
nope

If you want to win, you need only look to the Kaeptain.

best girl

he took the ball out of the dude's hands after the recovery.

Shouldn't you be looting?

MLB is rigged too now apparently, there was some game ending ground rule double that was called an in play ball that the umps refused to review and all ran into the locker room while the coach was trying to chase them down. I think it might have been like one of the big deciding games for the wild card or something?

>bust
>most sacks in the league ATM Strip sacked Andrew Cuck ftw, Going to take Carr's head off in week 6

>Implying I'm not posting on the mobile device I just stole.

>physically regressing
>last game as a starter threw under 50% and got blown out BY THE SAINT LOUIS RAMS

I'd rather lose with Gabbert.

jetsfag here, praying for a big minnesota win tonight. Tired of feeling like our team is the only shitshow in this city.

Its time.

Well at least you aren't the Mest.

Good. Now go point a BB gun at a cop so when they kill you all your nigger friends can call it murder and loot some more shit.

Mets are in the playoffs broski. And the bankees are sitting at home.

Damn, he running like he just stole something.

mfw the entire rest of our division is still dumpster fire tier.

Well then, you are officially the shittiest team in New York. Congratulations.

If you want to continue losing, it's fine by me but your crying is getting old.
The Seahawks hit the nail square on the head when they labeled you guys fortywhiners.

'culturally appropriated'
and if the cops shoot him
>he a gud boi
>he goin church erry' sunday
>gettin his grades up, go t'college n'shiet.

naw that's probably the Nets

MNF is on tonight. Have to take a rain check.

I still refuse to believe they play in NYC. They will always be New Jersey's problem.

he dindu nuffin

The majority of the NFL is garbage being dominated by 4-5 teams.

Honestly I don't see why not, all they fucking run are zone reads all game and gabbert is too slow to really be a threat to run farther than a few yards. I mean if kaepernick can at least throw the ball for 5-10 yards then I don't see the down side.

Do any team take their mascot as seriously as the Vikings? What I mean is that EVERYTHING about the vikings has a distinct viking motif. Their stadium has concession stands with round wooden shields on display, they play a viking horn after good plays, their fans walk around with viking helmets, they have one foam-head mascot and another who's just a guy dressed as a viking... Even their helmets are designed with horns on the sides to emulate them being actual vikings instead of just having a logo.
I mean, You don't see this level of commitment out of other teams. The only team that really comes close IMO is the buccaneers with their cannons and literal pirate ship.
With teams like the Raiders or Falcons, you don't really get the feeling their motif is really represented by anything other than logos. Am I crazy?

Or the Islanders

>

did a black guy stick his cockerino in yur gf?

they don't even have fans here. Knicks fans own this city and probably brooklyn as well. only the transplants care about the Nets

knicks are fucking awful, too, brosephskison.

Suzy Kolber is always so fucking hot, goddamn.

I wish she'd do commentary on the game with Gruden instead of that boring motherfucker Sean.

Move the Islanders back to Long Island dammit. That's where they should play.

It's still early in the season. I see potentially 7-8 elite teams by week 10.

Falcons are my sleeper pick for the NFC championship game

She is a little qt

she should do a porno just once, just for me

She's not Michelle Steele.

>Anthony Davis
Is beating a little bitch who's retired twice already really that impressive?

fucking faggot

>creates hypothetical scenario
>wants fantasy girl to do a porn instead of fuck him
Are you one of those addict types?

I guess is a literal cuck

How are they suddenly good? Weren't they supposed to be shit?

I forgot how irrelevant they were, they're that bad. You're right senpai

Is Matt Ryan elite again?

They had the talent there already, they just needed the right coaching staff to bring it out.

Is no one else hoping for a Pittsburgh-Philadelphia superb owl? The battle for Pennsylvania

idk the Browns commit too, even their level of play is best represented by the color brown

>Chip
Addition by subtraction.

They're overrated as fuck, remember Nick Foles?

it's 3 games and they have a good Defensive corodinator. Plus so many rookie QBs starting off strong

I agree. There's no reason to have a team that was founded on Long Island playing on mainland NY. Where do they play anyway? Brooklyn?

I'd rather have either an All-Texas Super Bowl or an All-California one.

Name a good defense the Falcons have played against this year

By far the hardest mascot to properly portray officially is the Saints. There's a beagle, and The Crimson Chin's smug brother.

I know the people in Philly would love it. They are still reeling from that Villanova championship topkek

That would be cool, but everyone knows it's going to be the Rams over the Pats.

we drafted the quarterback that you fired your scouts for recommending lmao
have fun in the dumpster browns

ENOUGH

>tfw the thought of actually fucking a girl is so distant, even in your wildest dreams you're just watching the girl fuck another guy instead of fucking her

also go patriots

Brooklyn. They also have a fucking car taking up some of the better seats there. It's called Honky I think. Really fucking stupid.

What the hell happened to the Panther defense?

Julio certainly is
>300+ rec. yards
500+ pass yards overall isn't too shabby either

fuck no
Patriots-Packers for the rematch, or Patriots-Panthers

no more norman

>attendance is so bad that they have car permanently take up seating areas

That's Jags-tier covering portions of their stadium (last I remember it was Allstate Stadium iirc) and not selling the tickets just to avoid blackouts.

defensive line forgot how to play, they're starting a rookie at left cornerback. They were mostly giving Julio Jones single coverage the entire game.

The only redeeming thing about that defense are the linebackers

Will they pull exactly what they did last year and end up shitting the bed or will they make the playoffs?

whoops, meant for

You can only reply to this post if your teams state has won 6 owls.

i look forward to the day he tears an acl

Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if Jason Campbell had started the last three games of the 2011 season.

Well obviously teams with more abstract/weird anmes like the packers, saints, jets, and 49ers aren't what I was talking about. But like the cowboys for instance, their logo is just a star, they don't play a hooting cowboy with a six-shooter soudn after good plays, etc.

WE OUT HERE NIGGA

Which 3-1 team is least likely to make the playoffs?

It's the Browns they would have lost no matter what

>Coasting off of Pittsburgh's success
Philly is literally the cuck city.

Rams
dont be stupid

Baltipoor Ratbirds

The Pats

>EDGEORD

>least likely
Is there something you want to tell us?

Dallas, LA, and Oakland.
Dallas and LA because they aren't as good as their record says, Oakland because that AND they're still gonna have to pay denver 2 wins before the season ends

Dallas

probably rams but maybe the seahawks will burst into flames and allow them to get through

alcoholics think drinking with other alcoholics for 6hours before a game then 4 hours during the game means they don't have a problem since everyone else is drinking too

Baltimore

He didn't. At all. He was standing there holding the ball two seconds before the ref even walked over to the pile to find the ball

They're shit m8
All downhill from here

WHERE IS THE MNF GAMETHREAD

someone needs to hack her phone for porn/nudes I'd take Suzy over that ugly bitch Erin Andrews anyday

Whoa. I never thought I would see a Pats fan admit that.

>Dilfer's Dimes
>You got Mossed

Pick one

>Pennsylvania being so pathetic they have to cheat for every Owl "win."

Ratbirds

Thank you for dealing with the Chiefs. I'm glad we got to knock the Ratbirds on their asses.

They're just living in the past

>PASTS

Jaguars :)

I posted this a while back. Unapologetically reposting my own shit. Thoughts?

kys

>Suzy Kolber

Tracy Wolfson is the real sideline qt.

>My team wouldn't have to share a division with the Steelers anymore

I'm all for it.

but y tho

cringe

lmao no

she's gross, don't ever compare her to my suzy again

I thought people already said they liked it? You can print it out and tape it to the fridge now

Report in if your team has an Elite Quarterback

Not quite reddit, not quite Cred Forums. A daring synthesis, perhaps.

>le can't deep ball
>system babby
>belichick babby

Kek no

Panther's D was rated #3 in the league before they played the Falcons. Now they're #12.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GAME THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like manti teos gf tbqh famicon

holy shit kys you autist

>queens

>gamethread

Kek

Gotta wait till a gnats fan makes one

>Pictured: Three rape victims.

soooooooooooooooooooo 18-1hurt

lel

>rules only apply when they help my team
Patsfags are literally Shillary

List of elite QBs:

Brady
Brees
Rodgers

List of on the bubble of elite QBs:

Ryan
Wilson
Rothlisberger
Carr

List of never will be elite but still are good:

Rivers
Palmer
Newton
Dalton
Luck

>somehow making an even easier division for the pats

Throwback user is back with some fresh new Throwback Wojacks.

There were two requests last night that I wasn't able to get to but here they are now.

Mark Brunell

Terrible list. Never post again.

stop

Alan Page

Now to post the rest of my work (Except my LT one which I posted in the Giants/Vikings thread)

Can you make a Howie Long one?

You sound like you know a good time, Ahmed.

they showed her prom pic last year didn't they? very nice

>Busc fans aren't old enough to remember Lee Roy Selmon

List of elite QBs:

Brady
Brees
Palmer

List of on the bubble of elite QBs:

Bortles
Wilson
Rothlisberger
Carr
Tannehill

List of never will be elite but still are good:

Rivers
Palmer
Newton
Dalton
Luck
Rodgers

wepowting

>you now remember Marques Tuiasosopo

Sure.

>C'MON MAN

There were a shit ton of Vikings fans out of nowhere a few threads ago, yesterday and Saturday.

Why in the fuck are they all screaming? Jesus Christ

>Palmer
>elite

good one

>Tannehill

Gonna be just a quick second until that Howie Long one.

The GOAT backup for the Raiders during the Gannon years

OOH OOH OOH based Ultimate Weapon #12 pls

WHO /GRUDENGRINDER/ HERE???

>Tannehill
>Bortles
>Even in the same realm as wilson, ben and carr

I assume you accidentally left Palmer in elite too you you also put him in the bottom list, honest mistake.

That is autistic as fuck

Can you make a Jim Brown one?

Week 10? He's being a delusional cunt, there's no need to be nice

Aaaand done

Will get to this a little later.

Sure. I'll be watching the game for now but will do this by the end of the night.

Thanks m8.

>eli manning is the worst qb in the nfl

>odell beckham is the best receiver in the nfl

prove me wrong.

Last one I've done to date, except for this which I posted in the other thread.

>38 owls in the humanoid conference
>14 owls in just the wild west division

LGTSS
>animal conference
YGSIU

thanx m8 :)

going off that anons request, can you do one for Bernie Kosar/Corey Coleman?

odell memeham isnt even the best receiver on his own team

>the *atriots play in Pennsylvania

Sure. Once I do the base it's pretty easy to swap numbers in and out. Like this.

Can you please do a Jon Kitna Seahawks one? thanks.

Is Sammy Bradley elite?

Sure thing. I love those old Seahawks jerseys so I'll be sure to do that one after the game.

How does this make you feel?

Gay.

Holy shit I didn't even realize that was the same guy that took him out

It's poetry. So fucking beautiful.

He's gonna win OROTY isn't he

at this rate, definitely or ROTY

Hilarious

Zeke is winning ROTY

Dude is pretty reckless with his runs and I understand he's trying to show defenders that hes no punk I don't see him winning ROY cause of lack of patience. Morris is running better than him and its not a physicality thing its just that Morris has patience for things to open up

>hurdle
>gain two yards
what a fag

It depends, nothing will match the magic of Tebow Time

The webm doesn't show it well but he gained about 6 yards. Including picking up the first down, which he would have been short of without the hurdle.

Morris isn't running better. Morris was better the first couple games because Zeke is a rookie. But the last two games Zeke has been fucking on fire. I mean he got 6 yards/carry yesterday with a TD

>Chris Prosinski getting hurdled

>Chris Prosinski has a starting job in 2016

kind of amazing that he's even in the league desu

y'all niggas forgetting 'bout John Hannah

2011 was a magical year.

I remember watching that game. Fucking based. That dragon to DT was literally perfect, it was the new OT rules, Tebow hype was at peak, it was incredible.

I'm really hoping that the Raiders win at least 1 post season game just for the shitshow that will go down when Carr confesses his love for Jesus in front of 40 million viewers.

BASED thank you so much user

I think its kind of cute that raiders fans make webms of every average play their team makes thinking it is a GOAT play that is anything above an average play a good team makes.

Really reminds me of how shit you've been for so long and don't remember what its like to have a slightly above mediocre team.

Haha, this isn't true at all, hahaha....

Now I feel nostalgic for Cred Forums calling in and harassing Pittsburgh sports radio after that game.

youtube.com/watch?v=dG96WXx1ICw

guys, now that FirstRow is Ad/Spam Central, what's a better streaming site to switch to?

>tfw no qb and secondary just died
fucking jets i need to just stop watching

just check reddit nflstreams

Firstrow is fine, keep adblocker on for it.
Try woop.io/ too

do you think Kevin Faulk felt bad after Super 36 because his team beat his cousin's in a huge upset, or vice versa?

>ad on espn mnf about for next mnf
>"KEEP, POUNDING, KEEP, POUNDING" and showing the panthers as a winning team
what did they mean by this?

>rasm
>in the playoffs
>houston
>not getting cucked out by vengeful treebeard
>no bungles getting a wildcard round loss
4/10 apply yourself

>Palmer
>Bortles
>Tannehill
Feel free to kill yourself at any time

like wilson and carr really deserve to be on there considering one is a glorified running back and the other has had a whole one and a quarter good seasons in his lifetime

>Bortles
Kill yourself

I like Byron Leftwich. Fight me.

>barely
nice meme

>Palmer
Holy shit, fucking die today nigger

Taking care of those Browns requests during halftime. Will get to the Seahawks one after the game.

if thats what it took to get a vikings jersey in the hof

no

And Bernie Kosar.

Time to go back to watching my team get the shit beat out of them.

packers havent missed the playoffs since 2007

>Cardinals could be 1-4 by the end of the week

Excellent.

Back to the basement for them and back to the AFCW for you.

AFC would be much more interesting with the Seahawks in it.

I miss the days when the Raiders could get two free wins from you every season back in the 80s.

I write the script for the NFL. We thought we would get better ratings if they don't make the playoffs this year.

Go to bed grandpa.

I'm only 53. I'm not that old.

>be 3-1 despite key injuries and relying on rookies
>haters still hate

>a daring synthesis
boy is that a blast from the past
do you think le shiggy donatello is a symbol of hate too?

Whipped this one up just now fer ya.

This is some of the dumbest shit I have ever read. Dumbass.

Is Cam ded?

and that's saying a lot considering where we are

only on the inside

bo jackson right now could lead the league in rushing behind that line

You know what else Bo could do? Shut the fuck up because he's a goddamn bust.

Herschel Walker could literally get 2,000 behind that line right now.

could I get an orange crush elway pls?

no

You're really mad af son.

new thread
new thread

Trips of the beast have spoken

Will do after the game.

based

thank you senpai

>Watched the Holy Crusade of Tebow Time
>Raping everyone on offense with Peypey and people like the elite manlet Wes Welker
>Raping everyone on defense currently
>All in like 5 years

Thank you based Broncos.

>letting the rasm shreck your division

ISHYGDDT

>seattle
>number one seed

Odell being a big time dindu in the post game

>NY Giants

The State of You