/heem/ Gooby and Dee

>6pm - 3am

News-
>the fighting pride of australia beat up his gf
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/mma-pro-julian-wallace-chokes-fiancee-over-wrong-noodles/news-story/69cc2ca55401c17483f0243dab5495d5

>Josh Samman died for our sins

>Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA Full Length
youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww

Upcoming- saturday

>/heem/ related fight wear:
ufcstore.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/96/so/highest_price
fanatics.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/84/so/highest_price

>/heem/ related fight gear for those of you with low paying jobs such as doing grunt work on a dock:
ufcstore.com/MMA/on_sale/yes
fanatics.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pricerange2/$10_to_$20/pg/1/ps/72/so/lowest_price

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VkKv-fGIHRE
twitter.com/mma_kings/status/783081436354150400
mmafighting.com/2016/10/3/13156096/ufc-pulls-michael-graves-from-scheduled-fight-after-domestic-violence
mmafighting.com/2016/10/3/13147992/alex-oliveira-will-continue-training-at-att-despite-relationship-with
mmafighting.com/2016/10/3/13155208/jose-aldo-says-he-wouldn-t-stay-in-the-ufc-even-for-conor-mcgregor
youtu.be/nvlTJrNJ5lA
instagram.com/p/BLHIghpBAm3/
youtube.com/watch?v=MnrcJUyB50Y
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=ztU60cMqwzo
twitter.com/FighterNtheKid/status/783129325495160833
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/62554816/#62555722
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/dock/country/ca/
albertapolicereport.ca/2016/06/16/cross-border-efforts-lead-to-arrests-charges/
reddit.com/r/Anxiety/comments/4pprkd/am_i_crazy_for_breaking_ties_with_my_therapist/
youtu.be/ZeN_w927bhU?t=11671
youtube.com/watch?v=k_mpaF5-SlU
youtube.com/watch?v=EUnlc84g47s
youtube.com/watch?v=ADQPcNvqymo
youtube.com/watch?v=7mlj7epgBik
youtube.com/watch?v=6eFcLkc15_M
youtube.com/watch?v=QtxlCsVKkvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM
youtube.com/watch?v=26wEWSUUsUc
youtube.com/watch?v=PMku-GbafEg
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=G94G0Gxh1cU
youtu.be/z9yYhqR6be8
instagram.com/p/BLIG_kmA4rX/
youtube.com/watch?v=orsdpi209JY
youtube.com/watch?v=F68_RWzrVOw
youtube.com/watch?v=VkKv-fGIHRE
youtube.com/watch?v=vWqJlWv81X4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzrrhr9U9WI
youtube.com/watch?v=mGvdVXxFkY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THERE AIN'T NO EASY WAY OUT

SChaub bless

Gooby bless us all

Gooby bless

I guess this is the real thread

Embedded is here guys
youtu.be/VkKv-fGIHRE

Fights @ufc.tv

Well memed

I could heem everyone here and twice on sunday

DON'T BRING THE DAWG OUT

Blessed be thy name Saint Goobert

PREMIER

is majority a meme decision?

IN A WORLD THAT KEEPS ON PUSHING ME AROUND
BUT I'LL STAND MY GROUND

AND I

WONT BACK DOWN

friendly reminder don't bring the dog out

Would you rather be picked up at school by Hendo or Hendricks?

Which fighter would you most like to see die in horrible car accident?

For me it's Kevin "DA KANG" Casey.

IT IS WHAT IT IS AND IT AINT WHAT IT AINT SO DONT MAKE IT WHAT IT IS WHAT IT AINT

not enough lift on that bad boy desu

Hendo, his car is a nice convertible

That monstrosity that Hendricks drives is absolutely ridiculous

None of them, you weirdo

None of them, weirdo. I'm sure they have families and friends that would be very upset to lose them.

Great thread bro

yeah, but Hendricks truck can haul a whole trailer full of kids to school and back

didn't conor imply eddie was fat?

swim reported the other thread
did anyone else join in on the fun, mods were quick

Upcoming events:

10/7: WSOF 33 - Gaethje vs Dububuguglov
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2
10/15: UFC FN 97 - Lamas vs Penn
10/21: Bellator 162 - Shlemenko vs Grove
11/05: UFC FN 98 - Dos Anjos vs Ferguson
11/11: One FC: Defending Honor - Aoki vs Folayang
11/12: UFC 205 - McGregor vs Alvarez
11/19: Bellator 163 - Chandler vs Henderson
11/19: UFC FN 99 - Nelson vs Kim
11/19: UFC FN 100 - Gustsffson vs Nogueira
11/26: UFC FN 101 - Rockhold vs Souza 2
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA

News:

twitter.com/mma_kings/status/783081436354150400

mmafighting.com/2016/10/3/13156096/ufc-pulls-michael-graves-from-scheduled-fight-after-domestic-violence

mmafighting.com/2016/10/3/13147992/alex-oliveira-will-continue-training-at-att-despite-relationship-with

mmafighting.com/2016/10/3/13155208/jose-aldo-says-he-wouldn-t-stay-in-the-ufc-even-for-conor-mcgregor

Hendo wife and daughter are nice

Is he driving underprivileged urban youths for steaks or something ? How nice of him

you weirdo, None of them are nice.

Based

good job dude

Your country is literally disgusting.

>tfw only ~40 days
youtu.be/nvlTJrNJ5lA

dude did you forget to reply to yourself in this post

>mfw Romero heems him in the first

f u

serious question do you like trudeau

What is behind the big doors that are on the front of the bed right behind the cab?

What did he mean by this?

Isn't it weird how Jones and Oliviera did basically the same thing and people like one for it and hate the other?

a place for gear or dogs

>5'3

Spicy manlet fight between vegeta and lineker when?

DC punched herb dean after the bell. Oliveira missed weight.

Post webm of Stipe dribbling Reem's head

post webm of the stipe tap

post webm of rogan disappointing overeem post-fight

post webm called heem71

Thanks, user.

Robin Black scored it 49-46 for dodson

I'm a nigger, and I run fast

he was right

yep

Stipe is living on borrowed time, his chin is delete and he will get heemed soon.

>x720
>569 KB

y u do dis?

dope

dude what is heem01

good score

That's why Robin and Luke are heems favorite analysts

some amateurs

That lightning and camerawork on Rizin gave it a very vintage feel, almost like it was footage from the 90s or earlier

how many do you have my dude

>I was just obeying orders

That's one of the big reasons I like watching Jap cards, maximum Pride nostalgia

211 named heem(number)
17 knee webms
19 memekicks, both successful and unsuccessful
61 submissions

and a few webms of finishes i named after the fighters

what's the point of having all these webms if you never post them

why would you respond to me?

Post unsuccessful memekicks

didn't intend to

lmao damn dude

post your favourite sub webbum

carry on then

dont even try to compete with my webbums

For a guy with a karate background he strikes and stands like a goof

yer nuttin' but a "web bum"

mother of god that standing elbow

tie between this, one of a guy's breaking someone's leg with a leglock, and KZ's twister

I want Khabib to lose to someone ranke low like Johnson. Fuck that goat fucker.

WERDUM CHANGING THE FIGHT GAME

I don't know which I would enjoy more, Weidman getting ragdolled and pounded out for all the shit he talked or Romero getting KOed in a round for being on the gas

just step out of the way lol

>train for months
>this happens

how do they live with themselves

Looking at it now his meme kick was so much less impressive than Werdum's

lmao ufc looks so easy, I could become a world champion in no time. Literally just avoid my opponents, give them quick jabs until they tire out then Knock them out

Beautiful work

Do it then, make millions

visual depiction of your debut

you sound like a big boi

Good luck now that I know ur plan. If I see u making any noise in the scene I'll sell a screen cap of that post to ur opponents to expose ur gameplan

lol old dude didn't even land one punch, red shirt blocks the sucker punch and delivers a right hook to the chin and the fucker drops immediately. based

He didn't follow my game play at all, I would be bouncing all over the ring, making him miss then counter punch at every opportunity

i work for my money cabrone

>sweater has a cat with a cowboy hat riding a horse on it
>probably costs hundreds

where do you even buy that shit?

Ufc without Connor is only mma fighting,not the same

I'm aroused

>Eddie walks around 180

Is Gooby a true 145er?

Agreed I didn't even start watching UFC until I heard about Conor. Wouldn't watch it without him

>tfw a manlet heems ur shit

because it's FUN

walk around weight is always some bullshit they made up

My friend is 5'8 and has a body very similar to eddie's. He's 181 pounds

to rub it poor peoples faces

no, really. thats the entire mentality behind some of these clothing lines

My friend too, although he is 5'9-5-10, and weighs 185

Eddie Alvarez walks at around 280lbs actually, he's a natural HW and he's the bigger man. It's basically David vs Goliath

this guy gets it

>He got it done by signing his last contract. He didn't even negotiate new money for himself," Imagine that — look at everybody up here, they're all dressed like me, they're all trying to talk like me, they're all trying to be me. Everyone in the game wants this fight. This is the lottery fight and this man took it on his last contract.

Is Eddie retarded? probably only getting 250k for show instead of what could've been an easy three million.

Chad Mendes walks around at 214 pounds

this goof

youtube.com/watch?v=MnrcJUyB50Y

2:15 goofballs

>Conor will heem a man with 100 pounds on him
imagine the memes

McGregor walks around at 100lbs

He doesn't cut weight, he puts it on

holy shit, blocked the punch and struck his opponent's chin in the SAME MOTION.

why don't we see MMA fighters use this high level of technique?

Conor is actually going up THREE weight classes to challenge for Eddie's belt

a true god of our era

>UFC Unfiltered

he's closer to 250

fucking guido lol

he's put on at least 25 pounds

ironically that was exactly what bisbong was doing until he got dead.

POUND FOR POUND

literally looks DYEL
off cycle?

You're a moron

ROUND FOR ROUND

probably on that mcgoober shit tbhmf

>you will never have a threesome with valentina and her sister
why even live

I'd hold you up to say to your mother, "this kid's gonna be the best kid in the world. This kid's gonna be somebody better than anybody I ever knew." And you grew up good and wonderful. It was great just watching you, every day was like a privilege. Then the time come for you to be your own man and take on the world, and you did. But somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped being you. You let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame, like a big shadow. Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain't gonna have a life. Don't forget to visit your mother.

If your life was a movie, and it started now – forget about whatever financial disasters you’ve had, personal failures, relationship failures – what would the hero of your life’s movie do right now? Do that! Do those things. We define ourselves far too often by our past failures. We look at our past, and we say ‘Well, that’s me.’ That’s not you. You are this person right now. You’re the person who’s learned from those failures and you can choose to be the hero of your own movie right now.

Write down your goals. Write down things you wanna improve. Write down things you won’t tolerate from yourself. Write down things you’ve done in the past that you never wanna see yourself do again, and go forth, from here, as the hero of your own movie. Build momentum. Build confidence and momentum with each good decision that you make from here on out. Buy Alpha Brain™.
You can do it. Anyone can do it. We live in unique times. We live in one of the rarest times in human history, where you can choose almost all of the input that comes your way, whether it’s the movies that you watch, the books you read, the podcasts you listen to, you can choose to be inspired. Do that. Do that and be the hero of your own movie.

I used to train with valentina some muay thai, she smells really bad when is sweating

What did her butthole taste like?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk ←– HIT PLAY

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Welcome to "If I Did It", a show where we analyze and solve PR kerfuffles from the world of MMA and beyond.

Have you ever actually posted about MMA

youtube.com/watch?v=ztU60cMqwzo

kek

One of the few examples of hilarious pasta.

>low paying jobs

Feels good knowing I make more in one shift driving a crane than Adan makes in a week of sweeping chimneys.

Threadly reminder to be careful

Yikes. That's Adan Mohamed Elmi of Canada? Apprentice chimney sweeper at All STAR Furnace and Chimney Cleaners? Email [email protected] ? I wouldnt trust that guy to sweep my chimney.

i liked vroom vroom better

can you describe the smell?

Eddie will learn when he is locked in the cage with Conor. You are facing an omnipotent being, Alvarez. He is carrying all of Ireland on his back and will take us to the promise land. After he knocks this glorified pizza boy back to the stone age and is the FIRST UFC fighter to simultaneously hold two belts, Welterweight is next. Do not doubt greatness.

Lmao he literally stopped doing it because he was getting called out for doing it to an autistic obsessive point

He's a bad dog that has learned from his masters, he'll be more obedient to begin with in the future

dad clearly thinking

>why did i choose this boy

Okay Conor

>tfw make comparable money to bullshit at a desk all day in a job that's not easily automated

Do you want her back?

>bullshit at a desk all day
>not easily automated
Ok.

>mfw i could HEEM any one of ye itt

>Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Running Jump Kicks Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Dude In The Air Like Nigga Step To The Side Haha

Yeah because she's finally fat enough to fight Cyborg

>Henderson's wife
>Bisping's daughter

hold me

no

Condit -1, 3, 4

talking about mma on /heem/

she stinks like a person who doesnt have a shower in weeks, mmm or maybe like raw fresh fish.

She is cool and kind of a bro type girl

Yes. I think she'd beat Amanda Who-nes

I want her back

>no loyal potato gf to be with me when i was a fookin' bum, yeh?

I just want her feet back.

Blessed be Saint Goobert of the North. Remember to say Three hail Mary's a week minimum.

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Is Overeem White?

twitter.com/FighterNtheKid/status/783129325495160833

What on earth is the point of posting this when you can just post the WebM?

That's Adam, not Adan.

Sure

Don't worry my dude!

Only five and a half hours till you can go home and get some sleep!
I bet you can't wait to quietly shuffle into your empty house and climb into bed alone :^)

The email literally says Adam

Schaub is a modern day Da Vinci

ok

i don't remember da vinci being a complete failure with brain damage

lmao you fucking idiot

>custumers

>literally in jail

lmao I love it

what are cops doing at edmunds?

>caucasian
>blonde

BTFO manlet in a retarded monster truck or a living legend in a normal car.
hmmmm

>get BTFO on reddit
>get BTFO on youtube
>get BTFO on Cred Forums
>get BTFO on twitter

Is there anywhere this stupid shitskin doesnt get BTFO?

dude that's Adam

I HATE BULLIES!

who da fook is that?

who da fook is that goi?

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/62554816/#62555722

Almost a year to the day and he's still shook.

Lad I unironically like your OP's but you're sperging out so hard over this you and Adan might as well be the same person endlessly attention whoring over yourself with a proxy

Adan Mohamed Elmi is a shitskin muslim canadian nigger who sweeps chimneys for a living. I'm gonna bully him til he kills himself.

>coming on an MMA general to cyberbully someone

dude imagine you trolled a guy ONCE

and he sperged about it FOR A YEAR

lmaooo

Shoob McGoob

Schooby bless

>implying that's me
a lot of people here don't like adan lad

what do you like more

me or my OPs

Yeah just imagine that.

if Cred Forums is kill where do we go? 8.c.h.a.n?

you
i think you're a cute little puppy that makes too much noise but can make people laugh sometimes

dock grunt is mark hunt levels of salty

said the pathetic bitch that reported posts that were hurting his feelings.

Youre a bitch, Adan. You'll alway be a bitch,.

G-guys p-please stop b-bullying me :(

Post that screencap from a couple days ago of Adan crying about you being superior

lmao I didn't report shit bud but tell yourself whatever you need to

oh look almost time for your lunch break lmao stay rekt

I'm gonna cross out Billy Paige and write Adan Elmi. Cause Adan is also a muslim nigger that doesnt pay union dues.

>That's cerimonial garb.

LOOOL

lmaooooo

I dont know what youre talking about.

my memes are coming to life once again

>m-my name is Adan not Adam

Everything makes sense except for the fact there was an Adan Elmi arrested in June from Edmonton

You always report my posts when I'm picking you on. You love to dish it out but when it comes back you cry like a little bitch. But hey what should I expect from a shitskin mudslime that sweeps chimneys for a living.

no that was Adam

No there wasn't.

well Rose Namajunas has replied to me on reddit three different times today. what have you idiots done with your lives?

I just don't understand why you have such a hardon for him. I much prefer Trudeau over the likes of Trump, I'll say that.

god what are your people even talking about

albertapolicereport.ca/2016/06/16/cross-border-efforts-lead-to-arrests-charges/

Thank God for the mods.

This was getting creepy.

Borderline stalking.

Report it, it's not MMA it's essentially eceleb drama

>tfw I could wrestlefuck to a one-sided UD every here

not MMA
i don't know how this general became such an autistic circlejerk

>one-sided

Eh I don't think so bud

yeah cause you totally didn't join in and circlejerk too you pretentious asshole lol

The friend simulator has become self-aware, we fucked up lads

Tough guy huh?? haha I guess we'll see how tough you really are when you're in my spider guard...

>mfw wonderboy memekicks tyrone into the shadowrealm

nah just a tune-up

I'd fight both of you, slip your first haymaker with ease because you're overzealous and looking for the KO, which was clearly evident based on your body language and mewvement, then I immediately counter with a left uppercut right elbow hook to the nose combo, step in for a hard judo toss but instead of tossing, I do a quick capoeira handstand and donkey kick you square in the nuts, now you're reeling in pain and I turn to face the other guy, but he's not even ready to go because he's worried about what I'm capable of doing because he just saw me kick you in the nuts, he goes to square up but I throw a lightning fast straight fingered jab to the eyes, causing him to immediately recoil and cover his face with both hands, which, you guessed it, leaves his groin unprotected, and of course I capitalize, quickly sliding to my knees like I just scored a goal in soccer, and ripping a Mendes-esque right uppercut square to the bottom of the scrotum, crushing both testes between my hard uppercut and the pelvic bone, at which point I turn around and quickly crack you with an oblique kick but it lands directly on the front of your throat and now you can't breathe, so I ensure that my rear foot is placed directly on top of your testicles, but the second guy is beginning to get up, covering his balls and his eyes, so I wind up and put all of my full body torque into a tornado kick, but just as the kick is about to land on the side of his temple and likely kill him, I land gently on my feet, tip m'fedora and walk out of the bar, everyone staring silently with their mouths wide, and just before I walk out into the street I turn and stare directly into your eyes and say fuck u goof, I whip out my phone and I've already got fight pass loaded up, I click on recent additions to fight pass and quickly locate a spicy banger, and it buffers as I step out into the street, everyone knowing that I am, by far, the truest of all fight fans

Fucking loser

reddit.com/r/Anxiety/comments/4pprkd/am_i_crazy_for_breaking_ties_with_my_therapist/

g-georges?

(Still obsessed)

>only way to fix thigs

Anyone got a webm or gif of Conor shrugging after the Aldo fight? Can't find any.
Also, reply to this post with comfy heems

wow I can actually go on heem again since there is no schwab posts anymore

lmao just imagine being this obsessed I bet this is what GSP feels like when he goes to the club and all the ladies wanna get GNP'd for five rounds

Mystic Eddie predicts a violent and early finish to the fight

Reminder that Joanna warming up triggered Carla Esparza and Ian McCall
youtu.be/ZeN_w927bhU?t=11671

>"Everybody knows he's scared to fight me"
Fuck off Aldo, everybody knows you got knocked out in 13 seconds and that's your legacy

In a years time you'll be remebered as the guy who got knocked out and Conor won't be remebered as the guy who ran away from you. He beat you and that's what the record books will show

>lmao just imagine being this obsessed
Yeah you're totally not obsessed with me, Adan Mohammed Elmi, shitskin mudslime chimney sweeper.

Oh wait, yeah you are

Why are you so defensive?

Solid mental warfare desu, KK seemed to do well in not getting SHOOK when they stared down each other

Most girls haven't really handled it well when JJ was up in their face

Youll do nuttin you great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellie

>reddit.com/r/Anxiety/comments/4pprkd/am_i_crazy_for_breaking_ties_with_my_therapist/
Holy shit, it's actually him... what an absolute faggot.

He obviously isn't scared to fight Aldo, but his legacy will be tainted by the fact that he never defended a title in his entire career
Assuming he retires after the Alvarez fight, and honestly probably even if he didn't

If he keeps fighting

>Vacates FW belt
>Always comes short of beating LW champs, who will always have solid grappling

Is that the face of a shook man?

I always have a hard time telling dees tings.

mma would be nothing w/o Gooby. NOTHING!

Anyone remember this?

How do you defend against this meme hook

>cant even spell reparations right

Has it been a year already? Time flies.

>I can't let you get close

Dude Aldo has very few bad fights

Guys I think I found Adan's walkout song

youtube.com/watch?v=k_mpaF5-SlU

Slip and rip to the body

malnourished africans cant take bodyshots

Lmao he is so shook

Damn no wonder that dude has PTSD

Chuckled

Welp, lunchbreaks over!

Name a person more hateable than Edmond

lol shook af

lmao

Don't cut me!

urijah faber
ken shamrock
bryan callen

>#UFCNewJersey

>being a literal toilet
kek I don't know why I find that so funny.

cut the little niglets throat and string him up to bleed out

Yes. I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work.

Aldo has great fights with mendes, florian, faber, and the first with frankie, stop sucking the irish cock

Interesting. It would appear Adan was identified as a sperg autist before he was identified as Adan. He's the original /heem/ sperg.

Remember when Adan bragged about stealing britbro's webms and submitting them to reddit?

>How do you want your career to end, famm?

Open season on white people lmao.

ITT: Premier MMA journalists

Helwani, Bryant

p4p GOATS of their respective divisions

Also that curly hair fat fuck in light blue that always asks the first question

>open season on white people

Except the prey have guns, are smarter than you, and have a right to use them.

Serious question heem, why are we letting mcgoober shitposters make our threads?

because they aren't here to take part
they're here to take over

So much autism

Never felt so bad for a huehue as I did for Aldo's sparring partner / trainer.

2 years

2 fucking years

Le manet fighter man

thats a pretty cool ring/octagon hybrid

wouldn't mind seeing the ufc switch to that

weekend @ ShiLLary's

big john had the most significant strike of the fight

Same question my dudes

>Gooby got taken down by Big John

He's fucked against Alvarez

Big John is a fucking giant though

Yeah dude played himself

Hey mod, ban evasion is really easy.

And it won't change the fact that Adan Mohammed Elmi is a shitskin muslim that sweeps chimneys for a living.

is that NC fag amateur heem brah? he mentioned anxiety and meds before.

>/heem/ is objectively the best general on Cred Forums with intelligent discussion about mma,tons of original content and no tripfags or spergs

Do you reckon his nickname is actually The Assassin but when they said "Hey kid what's your nickname?" he replied with "I'm The Assassin baby!"

no he's an assistant at an abortion clinic, a baby assassin. but he mixed up the words because of his tiny bean-sized beaner spic brain.

Who here misses /Strikeforce/, damn good promotion, it was sad seeing those last few events with the depleted roster.

Could you HEEM Honda Housey?

Who /still believe/ the reem will become champion?

YOU FUCKING GOOFS, WHY WASN'T THIS POSTED YET?

I felt a tap.

correct

THIS IS DESTINY BUDDEH!

Post walkouts

youtube.com/watch?v=ADQPcNvqymo

Not happening.

How does /heem/ feel about ONE Championship? Will they ever get a TV deal in the United States?

Stop making fun

;__;

youtube.com/watch?v=7mlj7epgBik

>youtube.com/watch?v=6eFcLkc15_M
>6:50
lmao bisbongs son is a pussy while hendo' son is a 6'0 chad

picture proof that fedor was always a dead-eyed unflappable mofo and aleks was always a dangerous psycho. also risten to the song it's pretty neat and i doubt you've heard it before.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtxlCsVKkvY

or

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM

Either or I'm dressing up for it and dancing

youtube.com/watch?v=26wEWSUUsUc
Really Surprised now one picked this yet for real

youtube.com/watch?v=PMku-GbafEg

Watching the first embedded and Hendo is drilling wrestling.

Does he honestly think he's going to be able to take Bisping down?

Fuck you, you always pick it when I dont

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

I meant IRL

Bisping has underated TDD, his fight with Sonnen proved how good it was. Plus Hendo is old and shitty and cant move very well to have an explosive shot so his only chance is in the clinch. You can bet your arse Bispings gonna dance on the outside and Hendo wont reach him.

Hendo has ELITE wrestling.

That said, it's not about getting the takedown, it's about using the threat of the takedown to set up the h-bomb.

Hendo will embarrass himself in ways never before seen in the Octagon come Saturday.

I cannot wait.

Honestly conor should stop ducking frankie

frankies fighting style is literally kryptonite to conor

Styles make fights and all that shit.

>I meant IRL
Sorry Aus bro, I think someone mentioned that someone had before. Cant remember who but wasn't a big name though

youtube.com/watch?v=G94G0Gxh1cU

>mfw that has over 3 million views on Youtube

Kimbo Slice vs James Thompson is the most watched MMA fight in history ratings-wise.

that's just US ratings

some Pride event broke 10 million in Japan.

You guys always post this angle of the kick. The slow mo side angle is much more satisfying to watch. If anyone has the webm

Underrated post

Cyborg is on notice.

>woman covered in tattoos

Eddie looks like a character from Hajime no Ippo.

kys weeb

Anyone got the list of Mike Perry nicknames?

Is he killing another gook at 204, who is fighting?

Take this webm as payment.

why dont you come say that to my face bro and i'll choke you or heem you stiff bud?

what happened to meeting up at a gym?
i set a date and a gym and you disappeared

Initial strike response: blocking and attacking with the same practiced motion, is a big part of Jeet Kune Do

Height cutting is really hurting this sport.

What does Bisping do if he loses?

someone hit me me with them platinum perry racist nicknames please

Tahts like saying your opponent has a good chin so better not train striking

still would

say whatever cos he's one of the highest paid ufc athletes never thought hed get the belt did anyway and still has a cushy job at fox?

I didn't know he had any

yes he has quite an extensive list of them some users on /heem/ compiled

i'm trying to find it so that i can convert a friend to the platinum lifestyle

Just realized there's blood just about to squirt out of his ear.
That's sort of disgusting teebh pham

bump

Cant believe this guy got memed on by Nick

stop. Megan is my fightfu but realistically she needs at least a year or 2 to handle cyborg. She's improved leaps and bounds, especially that last fight with her ground game but shes no where near ready to take on cyborg. I really hope they dont throw her that fight too early

i'd love to see nick vs the twood wonderboy winner (twood btw)

Diaz hasn't won a fight in 5 years, plus he probably hasn't be training as hard, don't give him a title shot
Lawler would be better

T-Wood vs T-Ferg who takes it

>no qt3.14 to run over and check on you to see how you managed to heem yourself this time
why live

>Dominick Cruz debut

he probably gets his mom to watch his fights too.

is it less or more embarrassing if you win first?

t-ferg is a bum thats gonna get mollywhomped by 2 banjos

here's some positive barncat btw have a good tuesday /heem/

how do i get 205 tickets for $500 or less?

Nick needs a win before giving him a shot. I think him versus Cowboy would be pretty cool.

i'm okay with that, just any fun fight with nick would be cool after no nick for like 2 fucking years thanks nsac

dude has a medical card ffs and the nsac still gives out testing exemptions to known roiders like brock lesnar

>Expecting 205 tickets for less than $5000

why do so many UFC stars wear fedoras?

Oh shit I didn't even realise that fight was happening. Card looks pretty damn good for hardcores.

...kinda?

NSAC didn't give any exemptions to Lesnar afaik

Guys, I'm worried about Bisping. Recently good things started to happen to me and I feel Bisping losing comically would ruin my week.

why does gegard live in such a shitty house. he's not a superstar but jesus he should be able to do slightly better than that.

kysmm

You think fighters have been complaining about their pay for nothing?

That's a pretty comfy apartment, what's your house look like sheltered little fuccboi?

That fight is just all sorts of retarded so it's hard to care about the result.
Bisping beats the old man? Okay, he smashed the cryptkeeper. What now? Will he fight a real challenger? I hope so.
Hendo catches him and finishes Bisping? He's already said he'll retire, and it's not like he beat the best fighter in the world, he beat the guy who got a flash KO on short notice. That just fucks the title situation even more.

The only was to remove luck from MMA is remove finished and only have decisions to properly examine who the better fighter was

Damn I didnt realize how many potential spicy bangers are on 204

That could end up being an English banger card

Jones never missed weight and fought in his natural weight class though.

Can you post his latest heem

It'll be a fun show just because of the crowd regardless.
Anybody remember that one Scotland show they did? Shit was mental.

gg barncat... 2 savage heems in a row... might be time to hang em up

And even then he'd still bitch, I hate people who can't accept W's and L's more than anything

>getting mad over nothing
Come on son, you know this title fight sucks complete ass.

my b that was USADA

i was thinking of the old TRT therapeutic use exemptions nsac handed out to known roiders, but TUE's for weed isnt possible...

leave Tamdan alone

mousasi always has the idgaf expression on his face
the no worries man
one more win after murdering vitor and title shot

who /MOUSASI4CHAMP/ here

EMBEDDED 2
youtu.be/z9yYhqR6be8
youtu.be/z9yYhqR6be8
youtu.be/z9yYhqR6be8

How did these 2 talentless pieces of shit make UFC 204...weird.

top kek

POUND FOR POUND

>Conor beats Alvarez
>First title defence is Nate Diaz

ROUND FOR ROUND

BALEET THIS

>Conor
>title defence
You can't lose what you don't defend

If the UFC doesn't make Mcgrovyle vs. diaz happen on 209, they hate money.

I think his big announcement post 205 is that he's dropping the 145 belt and focusing on 155

Any Ausbros see the latest with Julz? There is a vid out there of him getting dropped by Cody Garbage's cousin.

instagram.com/p/BLIG_kmA4rX/

Nope. He's "retiring".

I thought that WAS Garbrandt. Either I was too far from my monitor or they look exactly alike

hew da fook iz dat guy

That's it lad. This guy legit has a paper chin.
If only. Cody is treading antiboy territory, but he would send him to the shadowrealm

why is that guy filming mini warmachine in his own gym and calling him out on what he did

just seems weird that they let him train in the first place

streaming some fights on heemstream

streamify.tv/heemstream420

should be up on filthycasuals momentarily if u want to chat while watching

Why can't big Julz get a fair shake of the sauce bottle?

Conor's striking coach getting shadow realmed

youtube.com/watch?v=orsdpi209JY

His mum keeps it on the top self

Cody's a good kid man

Conor's jujitsu coach would never get shodowrealmed

Because they would fight 2 vs 1

HOT LAVA
HOT LAVA

What fight is this?

how shook will HEEM be when he wins the LW belt against Edward?

>Mike "If you eat rice, I won't be nice" Perry

Not sure desu, it's an affliction full event.

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

every time

Bobby green vs dan lauzon from affliction day of reckoning (fedor vs Arlovski)

wait for the scalpers to dump their tickets back after eddie pulls out.

>Blessed Tito on commentary

>Nate comes on short notice and fights Conor for interim Lightweight belt

and /heem/ implodes

youtube.com/watch?v=VkKv-fGIHRE

name? and top mma mangas? i know this son of ogre joint and looks very jungle is massive, pic related

>top mma mangas
All Rounder Meguru and Teppuu
All Rounder is more realistic and is a serious sports drama, Teppu is a bit more "Anime" but nothing outrageous. Still fun with Muscle Waifus.
Pic Related is from Teppu and is a great exploitable

Heemstream is live lads

For chat goto
Filthycasuals
.tv

Change the channel on the bottom left to frees streamify.

Only stream, no chat:
Streamify.tv/heemstream420

Ragin Al iaquinta vs rodrigo damm

Thanks man, I really appreciate that you gave some insight on these, what a pleasure is to have you!
Last manga I readed was fist of the north star a long long ago.

No problamo. Have fun.
>TFW No decent MMA Anime
Does the PRIDE opening count?
youtube.com/watch?v=vWqJlWv81X4

>Police State 4
wut?

JOUBAN murders BACZYNSKI

>TFW No decent MMA Anime

Could 'Tough' count? (Kōkō Tekken-den Tough) ONLY 3 FUCKING EPISODES, I GOTTA WATCH THIS
Its characters are as real as it gets (sorry for the 37.5 pun, my bad)

Alternative Titles
English: Shootfighter Tekken
Synonyms: High School Exciting Story: Tough
Japanese: 高校鉄拳伝 タフ

Information
Type: OVA
Episodes: 3
Aired: Jan 31, 2002 to Apr 26, 2002

Characters:

>Oleg Povirov - A sambo champion who is defeated by Shingo Aoi. He is based in Oleg Taktarov.
>Marvelous Berkeley - A world boxing champion who competed in tournaments to gain money for the costs of his divorce. He becomes a friend to Noboru Asada. His name is based on Charles Barkley, while his character and looks are taken from Mike Tyson.
>Gas Ripken - Berkeley's coach, based on Bas Rutten.
>Heath Clancy - A fighter from a family of martial artists, who competed in the tournament to fight his brother Gordon to avenge the death of their father, Emilio Clancy. He is defeated by Gordon and learns that their father actually died of cancer. He is based in Royce Gracie.
>Gordon Clancy - Heath's big brother, unbeaten in 500 vale tudo matches. He fights to gain money for his ill son, and can use yoga to control his body. He beats Sergei Kurishichov and Mark Hamilton by choke, but Kiichi defeats him at the end. is based on Rickson Gracie.
>Mark Hamilton - Feared boxer and wrestler. He saw his mother being murdered by his father, which scarred him for life. He had to fly to Japan after sleeping with the wife of a mafia leader. He also wants to defeat Gordon Clancy, but is felled by him. Hamilton is based on Mark Kerr.
>Osamuhito Azuma - A gigantic karate expert, who possess the ability to control his breath and muscles. His character is based on Semmy Schilt

I saw the OVA, its honestly not very good and pretty cheesy and most of the characters are only in the Manga and not anime. But it is only 3 episodes so you could check it out and see if you like it. Never read the Manga so why dont you read it and see if its any good?

Jewwani interviews Charles Bennett
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzrrhr9U9WI
1:53:45 - Krazy horse

What an ill mannered family

Goddamn this brings back memories.

Today is President Scott Coker's Birthday! Take a few minutes to watch how he became the successful promoter he is today! #BellatorNation

>Jewwani
fuck off

>tfw I thought I had a friend

but are you still someone's boy

so late last week there werre loads of headlines about mcgregor retiring or he broke up with dee or they were expecting a baby, what the fuck was all that about?

>picture for urijah faber pokeys

>the meme machine as a way to become succesful

smoke and mirrors from team goober / kamp kavanaugh
they are going full tmz

Corny has a big announcement after 205.

you can clearly see the tap

according to Ariel it has nothing to do with fighting and isn't as big as it Dana makes it sound.

Does he know what it is? If so, what happened to not sitting on a story?

He says he knows what it is but since it has nothing to with fighting he doesn't feel comfortable with sharing it and doesn't want to ruin his relationship with Conor

Ngannou

>I don't sit on news, the last thing anyone should ever do is sit on news. If you have it confirmed, you gotta go with it. If you are sitting on, you are not doing it right.

hmmmmmmm

If he can progress his groundgame beyond bridging and exploding upwards he could really be something special.

>what are actual news

why can't americans enjoy a saturday noon/afternoon of fighting three or four times a year instead of cucking yurop?

'Cause life ain't fair, faggot. I agree though, occasional comfy afternoon cards are cool.

Can he pull a Mike Perry?

Looks like a before and after USADA picture

265 should be standing rules only. Nobody watches a heavyweight fight for the grappling. We want to see distribution of hands.

There really is nothing uglier in the sport than a HW grappling match.

>grasso ufc debut

yes please

>eddie overlooking the GOAT this much

he will pay...

mike "あなたは米を育てる場合はとても素敵ではありません" perry

Shaubs grappling is WORLD CLASS 100% he taps the worlds greatest on the daily my man
you dont need proof, just take me and bryans word for it.

Grasso's -400 at my local. I haven't watched Clark fight, is she in fact ludicrously awful?

anyone else gonna die in the hurricane before 205

>Cred Forums Gold: the board
Damn son

looks like hes permanently flexing

yeah she is pretty terrible but grasso is also really good and probably the best strawweight prospect around right now.

>a board specifically for the Cred Forums bourgeois

despicable

Duane's debut fight was really fun. I hope he does well, but can't see him getting a "thanks for being the late replacement" fight if he loses this one.

Mike " If you write my nickname in gibberish I'm gonna make you perish" Perry

youtube.com/watch?v=mGvdVXxFkY4

That one doesn't quite work man

Yeah syllables are kinda messed up, but gibberish rhymes with perish correct ?

pathetic

Technically but it doesn't really roll off the tongue too well. Over here gibberish comes out closer to jibbrish.

jib-ER-ish
p-AIR-ish

Agreed. I honestly don't see anyone else who might be able to beat Joanna before Dana makes 125.

for sure, she seems unbeatable, hopefully kk puts on a good show at least, it has the potential to be spicey.

Don't you think it's a bit early to be putting Grasso in the Joanna convo?

>

Anyone wanna help me make a none casual /heem/ over on /vip/?

Just wait till they start using word cucked

They're probably referring to all the shoops that popped up after the loss (sort of like Rashad) rather than him just losing spectacularly
Don't mean to burst your bubble though

None casual /heem/

hey witebois

just watch Hajime no Ippo

Oh 100% do not put Grasso up against Joanna for at least three fights after she breaks Clark's orbital, my man. But... I mean, who else you got?

After KK gets her face resculpted, we've got, what, Andrade depending on how her next fight goes, maybe PVZ if she puts out another highlight finish and basically nobody else in the line for a whoopin'. Strawweight is shallow as hell.

>I saw the OVA, its honestly not very good and pretty cheesy
well it is anime

Honestly better than LHW

Stop peddling your passes gookmoot or I will call Mike "I go mental on oriental" Perry

Well, I'm assuming they'll build Rose back up. She'd get a shot before PVZ.
It would be nice to see a new signing come in with buzz and get a title shot quick instead of toiling on the prelims for four years though.

Grasso is a shark eyed shit fighter

goat ko

Tatiana Suarez looked pretty legit on tUF, she has both the skill and the size to wrestlefuck the division well

>hiro listening to user feedback
I like it

>guy with terrible footwork gets slept by roiding midget
stop the fucking presses
Lawler-Woodley tells us nothing useful about the Thompson fight.

This is true.
1. LW
2. WW
3. FW
GAP
6. BW
7. MW
8. HW
9. WSW
GAP
12. LHW
12. WBW