Maria's ban shortened from 2 years to 15 months

Maria's ban shortened from 2 years to 15 months.

She will return to the courts in April!!!

WE DID IT BROS

#SharaFamily where u at!!!?!??!?!

#LetMariaPlay

should be dropped to 0 years because its female sports, who gives a fuck what she took

well, it wasnt even a PED so..

dopers prosper as usual

This desu.

are yall gay or something?

womens tennis is actually much more entertaining than mens. Neither of you have probably even watched a full match of wither though so i wouldnt expect you to understand.

>womens tennis is actually much more entertaining than mens.
Fucking hell, no.

>Maria's ban shortened from 2 years to 15 months.

Based on what? Did they made a few statistical charts and concluded the drugs she took didnt help her enough on the court to be banned for 2 years?

This is a joke.

fuck off retard

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy listening to her grunts and other non-gorilla women players' titty bounces and pantsu shots, but women sport will always be inferior and therefore irrelevant sideshow. Entertaining, yes.

basically this. It only cuts 7 months off her original 2 year ban. I think she should be able to start the beginning of the 2017 season, but hey im not complaining.

Mens is just servebabby shit generally. It has like 3 interesting characters. The top 7 are all boring as fuck. ATP tour is so boring. WTA is always interesting

This desu. Fuck off with this shit and let her play

It is clear that you dont watch mens tennis too much, there is more than 3 interesting players on the tour. Of course, the catch here is what you personally find interesting.

For exampple, if you like great shots and technique there is plenty of that on the atp, unlike the wta.

It is clear that you dont watch women's tennis too much, there are plenty of great shots and technique in the WTA. Of course, the catch here is what you personally find interesting.

If you like hott fit sweaty women there is plenty of that on the wta, unlike the atp.

>Implying tennis is entertaining at all.

I'd rather watch curling. I'm just here because that reduced sentence is bullshit.

cant say i agree with you, but im glad youre here to support our girl.

If I wanted to see beautiful sweaty women there is plenty of that on the net. And they are actually naked, mind you.

>there are plenty of great shots and technique in the WTA.

'no'

>>there are plenty of great shots and technique in the WTA.
>'no'
theres actually more. How is servebabbying "great shots"

Never see drop shots on ATP either

ATP is shit

Ok, now it's obvious you are just trolling.

I'm getting outta here.

>Never see drop shots on ATP either
you are full on retarded

shouldnt you be mining right now anyways?

>Never see drop shots on ATP either

I don't know how can like this bitch. Fuck her, i miss my vika

Shouldnt you be buying snacks and junk food in the mart right now?

Oh, I forgot, you probably can't even get out of your chair.

>letting cheats off early
wow

no, im gearing up to attend class at a world renowned university. You wouldnt understand.

Ok, bro. Good luck with your student loans.

have none, but thanks anyways.

>Prefers women's tennis because he's in love with them despite it being far inferior to the men and insinuating others don't know tennis because they point out the stupidity
That's why you can't take this place seriously, it's just for shitposting
Hope they permaban her for some other reason, Sharapova fags are cancer

So she will be Serena's bitch in 15 months instead of two years ok.

Will she trash Kerber? Serena is finished anyway.

Based tbqh

>Breaking the German Spirit

This is not gonna happen. Nobody can stop the Kirby rape train next year.

>Kerber
>german
Lad I have bad news for you

sharapova fappening when

I believe she is too much of a stuck up bitch to send nudes to the guys she dates.

I think kerbe will be dominant next season but Masha will be a top player who will challenge her. kerbe and Maria are my two favorite players. luckily Serena is done now though

says the tripfag. go outside or somehingg

how do you go from sweat

MOMMY

Why is she so cute bros?

>swn bake you cookies
why
even
live

Is she our girl?

Lol Just when people think Serena is done, she comes back and quiets them. Yeah she's getting older, but she has plenty left in the tank.

I would literally be her slave

CUTE

>tfw she is 4 inches taller than my manlet ass

Hard to contain my boner.

who wouldn't tbqh

I don't think she's ever really been doubted. she's lost to some players she really shouldn't have this year, and had injuries as well, along with her being exposed by legally being allowed to dope. she's finished breh

Tall Girl Short Guy is patrician
fuck off DON'T TELL ME WHAT I WANT

I WOULD CLEAN HER PANTIES WITH MY TONGUE, HER SHOES WITH MY FACE....

Lterally 10/10 gf material
Hold me bros

post yfw Masha wins Roland Garros 2017

It'd be dope if Nike gave her a signature shoe. I'd buy it and wear it with no shame

xD

absolutely

Monthly reminder that this failure shagged her daily.

he's cute, no homo. It could have been worse

she /fa/'d the fuck outta him. he probably complied to her every request, I mean I don't blame him...who wouldn't?

I wouldn't.

can you imagine if the best teen tennis player in the world went to your school or lived in your community and she looked like this? spaghetti would be everywhere honestly

my gf is hotter desu

wew

post her pic

>le poor man's kournikova

me on the left

how many titles did she have?

my girlfriend is 6'3 but she won't wear heels like sharapova, what do i do? i'm only 5'9 btw

>caring about >women's tenis

why wouldn't we?

it's shit, friend.

neck yourself I guess

4 u

this fit is jdm af

she's so effay

well noone but competitive athleticism is not exactly why women's tennis is popular.

it's a plus though. don't you like seeing your tenfu win?

>implying not over 90% of blond """ poles""" have actually prussian genes

Dude I have bad news for you...

No, Kirby is.

let's not get back on the topic of kerbe's ancestry. he's just trolling you helmut.

kerbe is currently /our girl/ but Maria has always been /our girl/

Stop calling her Kirby like you know her, faggot.

rude

the only blondes in germany are the northerners with polish genes, real germans are all brown mutts like Roman Weidenfeller

Thanks Goebbels

>t. retarded amerifat who thinks bavarians are typical germans

I kinda like her with brown hair, cute

ah yiss