Am I stupid for supporting this club?

Am I stupid for supporting this club?

No

>Australian

Pretty much, but I doubt you 'support' them, theres no way you watch the turd that is Scottish league

Yes.

>watch a single CL game of Celtic
>ooooooh I like green! Me fan now xDD

That's you.

Let me guess, you support them because of that overrated hack Rogic?

There's really no other reason why you should support them. Not once have I come across a worse fanbase in European football

Kek

Lol mini Germany with the killshot

>sjw team of butthurt celts
yes, you're dumb

Dumb SJW team. Dumb Hamas supporters

>t. Ajax

It is a dumb SJW team undisputedly.

I wonder how it feels to be a fan of a team that's basically guaranteed to win the premiership each and every year.
How do you even motivate yourself to watch the games, there's literally zero joy in winning if it has become routine.

>supporting kikes

good goy

>t. Geert Wilders

Go to the east end of glasgow, Clydebank or west Belfast and just see how sjw they are - left wing irish republican does not equate to being a faggy sjw

No, Celitc are based as fuck

This has only become the case until recently

I'm hardly going to change my club because rangers financial controllers fucked up and Aberdeen couldn't step up

>le scots who wish they were irish

kek even worse than 'french' canadians or 'italian' americans

Are you catholic? Do you hate proddy bastards? If no then what's the point?

Celtic managers are more or less rated on European qualification and whether or not they can do well in domestic competitions.

I have a feeling Rangers are going to cuck Celtic out of the league cup in a few weeks since Celtic are shit at Hampden, but they'll still finish over 10 points ahead of whoever is 2nd place

so is ajax

>worst fanbase in Europe

Explain ??

Not as bad as English "people" though.