Daily reminder

Daily reminder.

>daily

>France in charge of not getting BTFO

why is that frenchman wearing a portugal kit?

Tell me, how does it feel?

We champion now

sometimes I forget we're euro champs

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FRENCHMEN WEARING PORTUGAL KITS

Dude, same. I'm so used to losing it feels like it was all a big dream.

Greaseman is the definition of JUST. Still young too so plenty of opportunities to get cucked in Pathetico/French NT.

>cucked out of 2 finals in the same year by tsunaldo and friends

how will he recover

Portugal is black my white friend.

worse than Greece 2004

awful champion for an awful tournament desu

Not only did he lose the finals, he was also at the wrong place at the wrong time. Look at these photos, I feel sorry for him.

Shittiest tournamet in recent memory, probably even worse than WC 2010, oh well, at least France got cuck'd hard.

And Iceland's triumph, can't forget that.

Based Portugal actually did it. Was rooting for you the whole tournament. The salt you guys caused was just too good

indifferent.
a shit team winning a shit tournament was very fitting, and while i do enjoy watching the host nation get BTFO, i hate watching Fagnaldo winning things.

i'd already forgotten about this tournament to be desu.

thats a strong opinion for being so indifferent

DECIME QUE SE SIENTE
EDER ES MAS GRANDE QUE GRIEZMANN

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

oh fuck it maybe i'm still butthurt about my NT blundering against a clearly inferior team yet again

there is no fucking way we wouldn't have trashed portushit in the final

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

shut the fuck up you irrelevant ice nigger

>Being this assblasted

>not calling up Ribery and Benzema

I know they are dressing room cancer but still.

I had fun

I fucking hate portugal

Just hope the next tournament brings in good memes as well

QUE RUI SE LA DEFENDIÓ QUE, QUE RENATO LA MARCHÓ, ESTÁS LLORANDO DESDE JULIO HASTA HOY

(perdon por mi español)

>wanting more skittles

Could it be that the bus that went missing on July 10th turned into a truck by July 14th?

One should think about it

>Egal aus welcher Motivation sie
>sie

HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE NOT EVEN GET BASIC GRAMMAR RIGHT

>that picture

I still can't believe based portugal won it

I used to watch mostly international football like a pleb. This tournament was so boring it made me get into club football more.

>poor little white boy

that's an angry doggo

>portuguese grandfather
>white

I actually didn't really care because it would have been annoying as fuck if we won, all the fuss around it for decades.
All of this people who only start caring about football when the national team reaches the semis. They can't even name half the players on the pitch. Girls who only pretend to care to go out and party they don't even know what a fucking offside is. 80% of my friends asking me to go watch the games with them when they don't give a fuck about football the rest of the time. Fuck them all, they were sad and it was quite enjoyable desu.

>I actually didn't really care

This 2bh

International football is just a bunch of random players trying to work out something resembling a gameplan during a few training sessions and then having a little kickabout with another random collection of footballers. Couple that with the amount of people that normally don't care suddenly transforming into die-hard football fans for 4 weeks, and you've got something thoroughly unenjoyable.

Few experiences are worse than watching football with your parents/grandmother/girlfirends who are only in it for the spectacle, Ronaldo's hair and the national anthems.

This are solid points. The only thing I need to add is: it's the competition to get drunk and have fun to. It's like a party

>I actually didn't really care

Like all national sports it's mostly about national pride and the sport itself is irrevant. That being said the WC is still enjoyable, 2014 was especially nice (Spain getting BTFO, Costa Rica making it to the quarter finals, based Columbia, >7-1 etc.), but I am never watching the Euros ever again.

>but I am never watching the Euros ever again
Not hard when your country can't even qualify

literally "I can't enjoy it because casuals are enjoying"
zyklon yourself

I still don't get how we got into WC06 and WC10 but failed to get into either euros

National pride is kinda dead in most of the western world though, so it really comes up more to party with the casualness